Racial profiling: The complications of shopping while black in Canada

Racial profiling: The complications of shopping while black in Canada

>a clerk follows a few paces behind you, watching your every move and checking inventory each time you pause in an aisle. You buy a few things, but you're stopped at the exit to show your receipt, she says, even while no one else is.

>a Toronto restaurant was ordered to pay $10,000 after asking black customers to prepay for a meal in 2014, while Shoppers Drug Mart was ordered to pay $8,000 in 2015 after a worker targeted a black woman and accused her of stealing.

>staff at a Halifax-area Sobeys discriminated against a black woman when they falsely accused her of repeatedly stealing.

>Andrella David was buying ice cream in May 2009 when a staff member approached her and publicly accused her of being a "known shoplifter." The grocery giant initially appealed the ruling, saying that although the situation wasn't properly handled she was not racially profiled.

Attached: Screenshot_20180529-100238_1.jpg (796x643, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

commercialappeal.com/story/news/2018/03/16/weathersbee-places-dont-thrive-without-fresh-food-orange-mound-doesnt-plan-one-them/422637002/
commercialappeal.com/story/money/business/development/2018/01/05/horrible-just-horrible-kroger-shopper-says-plans-close-southgate-store/1007497001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop stealing shit nigger

"We need to recognize this kind of profiling as punishment, a real kind of harm," she says. "It has a horrific impact on young people."

Consumer racial profiling is one instance of the continued racism people experience everyday, she says.

"Just being black and moving freely in public space is contentious," Maynard says.

The consequences of racial profiling include black children being over-represented in the child welfare system, black students facing higher suspension rates and being streamed into lower tracks at school, she says.

>upset that people watch her in store
quit stealing shit. it's easy.

>those fucking tits

i would have stopped her for stealing a couple of watermelons

if i was black i'd understand that this is a product of pattern-recognition due to the behavior of my fellow blacks
sure, it might be annoying, but i have only my fellow yard apes to blame

I would rather be watched in stores than need three times the academic standards.

Attached: 7x1cvC7_d.jpg (640x186, 24K)

>why do people treat blacks like criminals
>hmmmmmmmmm..................................

Attached: crime rate (2016).png (1704x1145, 232K)

Fucking old man in the corner store fuckin followed all of us back when he worked their and I'm white as shit

>a Toronto restaurant

Attached: toronto_murder.png (1301x664, 650K)

gib coco milk

quit being cowardly and fearful of people with different skin colors. it's easy

When I was in high school I was friends with a mullato who would steal every chance he got. When I was a cart pusher at a grocery store he come up there every day just to hang out and smoke cigarettes. He'd first go in the store steal a bag of Starburst, then go outside to hang out with me and smoke. He'd eat a few starbursts and the rest he'd just put in mouth and spit out. Blacks just enjoy stealing for the sake of it.

>Toronto

Attached: toronto_shooting.png (1269x661, 914K)

>being aware of statistics
>cowardly and fearful
lmao

Attached: toronto_niggers.jpg (781x1255, 347K)

meanwhile, grocery stores in black cities shut down 'cause they can't handle the loss

commercialappeal.com/story/news/2018/03/16/weathersbee-places-dont-thrive-without-fresh-food-orange-mound-doesnt-plan-one-them/422637002/

commercialappeal.com/story/money/business/development/2018/01/05/horrible-just-horrible-kroger-shopper-says-plans-close-southgate-store/1007497001/

Attached: kroger closing.jpg (640x480, 44K)

>be nigger
>belong to race most likely to steal and destroy property
>SHEEEIT WHY YOU PROFILIN ME

>statistical truths=racial profiling
ok gotcha

we barely even have black people in canada it's all Asians

I've only been to Canade twice but it was like a sea of chinese people. What's up with that

No you wouldn't because blacks lack this kind of self-awareness. It's easier to be a victim all your life.

>the complications of shopping while a truck

>if i was black i'd understand
Um, no sweetie. You'd be a nigger and you wouldn't understand anything.

Attached: cake.jpg (550x402, 71K)

>He'd eat a few starbursts and the rest he'd just put in mouth and spit out
A nig used to hang out with my group of friends. He would always carry around a bag of Doritos but he just chewed them up and fucking spit them on the ground. It was fucking disgusting.

Is accusing someone of stealing a crime itself? In Canada, you can't arrest someone unless you witness them stealing something, but you can kick them out of your store and ban them from coming back if you suspect it. So what legal proceedings took place for these niggers to get payed $10000? Racial discrimination I'm guessing. And somehow the court managed to prove that? Shits fucked brehs.

At my first job at 15 i was working some shitty sale and this big fat black woman tried to just walk out with 4 blenders piled in her cart, so I instinctively asked to see her receipt, please. Then she called the manager, she laughed at her and told me to go on break, then I became partially racist due to her racism.

maybe people of different skin colors should stop being criminals and people wouldn’t be anxious around them

Attached: 5E393187-3A40-424A-AEB1-6EDF24FF2FE5.jpg (241x267, 15K)

I'm white and have been trailed by store employees. It's not a bug deal, just ignore them. I prepay for most meals I eat, again no big deal. I have had store employees stop me and ask to see my receipt and what's in my bags.
Niggers are fragile bitches and thieves.

Niggers do not belong in white countries. It is either one problem or its another. Whites should not have to adjust to the natural criminality of blacks.

Minorities manage to see racism where it simply doesn't exist. Blame the white shit libs for indoctrinating them the idea that discrimination is widespread. It stems from the idea that "everyone is equal, therefore inequalities in wealth between the races are a result of discrimination, since white or black, people posses the same ability to earn wealth". In reality it's a lot more simple. Niggers are just less intelligent. Intelligence is a major factor when determining the amount of wealth a person can produce.

We will when you stop stealing shit, nigger.