What's your opinion about evolution?

What's your opinion about evolution?

Attached: Darwin's_finches_by_Gould.jpg (1200x905, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzj-GlRLZFU
youtu.be/Q8DDIe_2cHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aliens

its not real. (((scientists))) trying to subvert you from god

I agree with some aspects of it.

Attached: host nation2.jpg (738x741, 79K)

Not David Duchovny's best movie

this

the earth is 6000 years old on top of that. "Dinosaurs" are just another shekel grabbing meme made up by jews.

Attached: 1515631517760.jpg (900x1200, 184K)

kek

Pretty damn good piece of music.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzj-GlRLZFU

Wild, but natural.

#3 A CUTE

Attached: ea9cd2d4632e13575e53c6ef07fd31b2.jpg (800x800, 468K)

Italo master race

this photo is shopped, just thot I'd let ya'll know, I mean like, the tits are shopped & the makeup is shopped, didn't know that until I saw the original, why bother tho ? she's pretty hot anyway, doesn't really need it in my opinion

Attached: 1496020139673.png (592x898, 644K)

Evolution is real, different bird species, dog species, some are smarter than others

Only for animals though. All people are created equal.

pretty good theory, explains a lot of things. it's a shame normies don't truly believe it though, they've been convinced divergent evolution in humans is impossible because 'eqwality'

Only poltards and christfags fail to understand it

Only thing that matters is reproductive success and survival success.

Everything else has no value to creatures that live.

Absolute retard

Attached: normalamerican.jpg (645x729, 49K)

I agree with it.

Attached: 1519483974261.png (746x600, 21K)

>Not actually knowing what divergent evolution means.
>Hurdur

This.
Kikes evolved to jew

Evolution is fake.

Genetics are real.

Attached: practical character.jpg (558x409, 30K)

Do you believe a tree after a long ass amount of time can become anything like a human

Attached: IMG_4519.jpg (494x482, 35K)

LOL at evolution deniers. Must be pretty uneducated,

Attached: Capture786568763.png (631x357, 517K)

Proven fact. Deniers are subhuman.

user, that statement is fucking retarded

>opinion

Humans have been domesticated to lose their magic powers.

No, dickhead. And evolution clearly outlines why. But we did likely share a common ancestor. Gas all brainlettes.

I believe that just because you're evolving doesn't mean you're improving

Attached: 1495421617614.png (1350x1522, 1.57M)

It’s just an extension of the law of conservation of energy, so true unless you beleive in (((magic)))

>durr 4 finches have slightly different beaks. That's proof we're related tomatoes.

Attached: 6B8201C1-38B8-4982-9FF4-1ADD202E8C91.jpg (564x424, 88K)

>evolution clearly outlines why
How so?

>I came from a rock

Attached: 24D94B10-D108-4B75-9BED-A0FC921CD60E.png (550x543, 18K)

what is the outline of a family tree

Look at all the young earth Adventists trying to form asinine arguments against evolution, not realizing the irony in the questions they ask... that evolution supports.

Attached: iconic2.png (1201x751, 1.07M)

fake and gay

Would have taken a lot longer than they claim the universe is old so...

There is literally zero proof for the religion of evolutionism.
youtu.be/Q8DDIe_2cHM

Attached: 7329E512-D05D-4C8F-8336-FCD9ED5F96DE.png (1440x786, 1.4M)

if you don't believe it's real you're fucking retarded

do*

>evolution

Attached: Tipper of fedoras.gif (263x396, 649K)

Attached: 1525429614220.jpg (645x729, 131K)

That door swings both ways.

evolietion*

We should escalate it by entering more wars

Okay, if humans originally came from a single celled plant matter essentially, what is stopping a "tree" or plant as we know it not evolving into a animal like creature eventually assuming time keeps going.

accepting creationism would mean that I have to accept that god created niggers and put them on this planet to torment us
this is too much for me to bear, and so I have to believe that they are just a horrible genetic mutation

They're from an entirely different animal kingdom. It's not so much that evolution expressly says trees can't evolve into humans, just that that's evidently not what actually occurred.

Organic self replicating molecules*

Is a Dachshund a different species than a German Shepard, you moron?

>Portuguese
Your language is exactly what down syndrome people sound like when they speak Spanish, it sounds pathetically disgusting and dumb, as soon as you teach portuguese to a child you make it impossible for his IQ to rise above 90, it is disgusting and you all sound like the fucking monkeys that you are, but even worst than portuguese from Portugal, is your retarded faggot accent, you Brazilian sub-human, people who haven't heard you chimpanzees won't understand, but your accent makes it sound like you're in complete shock and awe at everything you see, it makes any human being who is not a mulatto favela dwelling monkey like you want to rip their ears off, and let's not even talk about historical significance
Actually let's do it, there is no language more despicable than portuguese not only because it is an ugly and deformed version of Spanish, but also because it is completely fucking dull and nothing is respectable about it, NOBODY has ever written anything important or interesting in your insignificant language, if anyone wants to learn portuguese i only have 3 possible reasons i can come up with that would justify their decision:
1)They are mentally retarded
2)They want to be able to understand the half-breed Brazilians who will rape them and kill them when they go to any Brazilian shithole of a city
3)Or they want to read fucking 15th century maps,nothing else of significance was created in this ugly collection of guttural sounds
That's all that there is to your ugly stupid language, and just know, that you will live your entire life, speaking in that disgusting mistake of a tongue, and you should kill yourself because of it.

>durr why can't trees evolve into animals?

absolutely retarded

Attached: 1521492129272.jpg (645x729, 46K)

>be muslim
>insult anyone

kys, sand nigger

Its called adaptation , in a different environment the bird has harder food to eat , thus the beak changes . See how non of the beaks turn in to a mouth ?

You shut the fuck up. My mother was a tomato, Ill let you know.

Fuck why are brainlets even allowed on this board, listsn you dimwit trees absorb animal cells from the soil that die and copy them into its own seeds, so when for example the sun goes down it will be able to crawl into the sun and grow bigger/ outcompete.

Attached: IMG_3742.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Evolution cucks still can't explain how the first organism came into being. Even with all the retarded trillion dollar equipment and the hability to recreate any scenario they can't synthesise life, just lol and it's supposedly just happened randomly because rocks and shit did it just lol people actually believe this

Attached: 1522321776127.jpg (514x652, 282K)

>came from a single cell plant matter essentially
The cell line of animals is incredibly distant from plant cells, even fungus is closer.

>What is stopping a "tree" or plant as we know evolving into an animal like creature?
The structure of plants down to the cellular level pretty much prevents plants from ever becoming "animal like". Plants have jack shit for cell specialization and cell-walls already make movement for plants incredibly difficult.

It's not all based on mutation, but gene activation to environment

Organisms don’t evolve in a straight progression. They branch off and take different paths at various points. A tree can become a more advanced tree, but it would never be humanoid unless that adaptation offered some biological advantage.

This is what the bible literally teaches yes , the nigger is our servant

Attached: 84648915-C3BC-44D6-962A-A95A47474A09.jpg (640x457, 103K)

Um. What?

evil kikery

Saying God is and always will be isn't a counter argument either.

Evolution does not explain the origin of life, that's abiogenesis.

Your retarded mate the fucking cells evolve thats evolution, they can mutate into animal cells. If the plants abosrd more water or adapt to become soft for movement they can, look at what happened with Rhinoa and those hard chinchilla things in the desert that roll into balls.

Rocks and shit and water and lightning . Boom life

In the few months I've been on Jow Forums I've evolved at least twice. How a Christian can undergo similar changes as a person and still deny evolution is beyond me, and speaks much of their IQ. Not trying to be a dick, but I think once you hit over 100 IQ the chance of you having an imaginary friend decreases.

And proteins and acids. But whatever.

Mm. Yes. Surely that's all the evilutionists have. Lets just ignore morphology, genetics, the fossil record, still living intermediates, and vestigial organs/DNA.

Lol you actually believe this with no evidence whatsoever

evolution explains change in biological development, you are talking about abiogenesis that deals with origin of life, you utter mongoloid

>never took grade 12 biology
Holy shit evolution fags need to do some fucking research, what do you not understand, the tree absorbs cells from the soil, for example if a bird dies near a tree the tree absorbs the cells, the tree then sees what it can use from the burds cells and copis/replicates them for its seeds to inherit. After awhile the new trees will develop beaks etc. Its just like the replication of bacteria our bodies do to create immunity.

take that meme flag off faggot

Yeah it conveniently skips conception which is the most important part

abiogenesis is not evolution.

Nope i do not believe that, i know creation happend .

Seriously. Give an actual argument or gtfo. You are hopelessly lost if you legitimately believe trees can "pick" DNA that they somehow know is beneficial and will eventually grow organs or structures from animals descendant from a completely different animal kingdom.

Attached: Too low.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Evolution is sort of a stacking process, mutations rarely if ever select recursively.
What this means the older the origin of the mutation the harder it is to change. It's why the inner human brain is primitive as shit compared to the cerebral cortex. Plant Cells fucked themselves by having cell walls, which structurally prevents anything that would be familiar with animal life, like muscles or internal organs.

Animal life by virtue of its cell lineage is very good at forming new specialized cell types. Plants aren't nearly as good at this or selectively driven by this. I honestly don't think it's possible for plants to ever start resembling animal life, I'd bank more on photosynthetic protists reaching that quicker.

So it has to have been magic then, right?
You understand that everything you are made of is "rocks", right?

>icr

literally a bunch of israel loving white trash tards.

Being the butthurt. The real joke of that pic is to claim that niggers are even human in the first place.

Attached: 7987498576948576.jpg (976x1393, 124K)

Okay but what if you stacking and a box falls down therefore having to fully restart, like if a tree cell accidentally mutates a mitochondria and replicates then its seed will have it then its seed will have it etc. Its prettt obvious if you look at it pragmatically, trees cannot evolve into a human and therefore humans couldnt evolve from a plant like what happened meaning God created us.

>evolution provides the perfect arguments as to why the races are biologically different and will never be equal, why there are only two genders and they're biologically different and will never be equal, why it's defective to be gay or trans, why gender roles are real and shouldn't be perverted, why hierarchies are real and shouldn't be perverted, why property rights are real and shouldn't be perverted, why it's ok for humans to kill animals, ect ect, blowing out every liberal argument with the facts of reality
>"conservatives" throw all this out because their middle eastern book that's been mistranslated a dozen times and is ripping off other religions a dozen times said their jewish god made earth in 6 days

Attached: cgi jew.png (607x911, 459K)

>Implying creatures didnt pick useful things before
Why do you think Rhinos had armor, they chose if by their lifestyle and circumstances therefore it developed.

>belief in water and rocks and shit
>belief in omnipotent creator and all its baggage

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

My parents put me in a christian hs and they teach fucking creationism there. Needless to say fuck that. I had heated discussions with my bio teacher in front of the whole class. I almost completely shut down his arguments had he not called my parents and asked them to tell me to stop.

but it happened billions of years ago

once...

>Why do you think Rhinos had armor, they chose if by their lifestyle and circumstances therefore it developed.

Lol then why did dragons breath fire ?

micro yes
macro no.

>The most important part
It isn't the most important pat. Understanding evolution as fact has actual value in biology and all fields and industries effected by it.

Point of origin is interesting but no important, it's just fixated on by the religious who see evolution as an attempt to deride them of their "divine purpose" which is why there is always some faggot like you thinking Abiogenesis and evolution are the same thing.

We don't know how life began, but experiments with basal components of most living things has shown lipids naturally form "cell" bubbles and that familiar organic proteins form electrical shock on "primordial soup" pools containing basic components of living things. The conclusion is that with the right pool of chemicals and enough time and chaos life can be formed.

it's bullshit that only pseudo intellectuals believe in.

A tree cell can't mutate a mitochondria, Mitochondria are enslaved ultra-primitive bacteria with a very slow mutation rate. If they mutated to be inert they would die with the cell.

If a "box falls down" in evolution you typically get a dead thing, like a one eyed baby without a brain.

all right smartass, which single celled organisms become fish then mudskippers then lizards then monkeys,then humans, and which become birds, or trees, or remain fish

The atheist can entertain the idea that all can come from nothing, and also that we can live in a simulation made by higher power, but cannot entertain the idea that a higher power made the universe

the retards are real

That humans, be it with knowledge of such or ignorant of it, and willing or unwilling, are shaping their own evolution. What they will evolve into? I cannot say with certainty. However, the world we live in is being shaped by us, slowly and surely.