Tipping is immoral. Stop tipping. If you tip you are enabling an anti consumer and anti employee system...

Tipping is immoral. Stop tipping. If you tip you are enabling an anti consumer and anti employee system. If everyone stopped tipping then waiters would have to be paid a normal wage or be replaced with robots. Either is desirable. And no I don't care if it made food prices go up. Stop eating at restaurants. Cook your own food.

Attached: Tipping2_Social.jpg (1024x512, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1NvnCsXdjd4
youtube.com/watch?v=V4sbYy0WdGQ
mises.org/library/praise-tipping
dol.gov/general/topic/wages/wagestips
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sometimes though staff bend over backwards (sometimes literally) to make sure you have a good night.
We don't tip here much. Service is NOT GOOD.
In resorts there are smiling chicks bringing me ashtrays, making me coffee, watching my glass to replace my drink, adding up my bill, buzzing around making me feel like a king, so they get minimum 20% on top of the bill.

Former server here. If you don't tip then you better not order from the same restaurant in the future. I've seen what the people handling the food do to jackasses like you.

Stupid fucking commie. No waiters complain about getting tips, they do great. Thats what happens in a capitalist society we have disposable income we don't have to be forced to pay like europoor faggots.

I stopped eating out at restaurants because I cannot stand to tip anymore. No big loss to be honest. I eat better and healthier at home for a fraction of the cost and lost 50 lbs in the process.

Just stop going. Problem solved.

The service industry is one of the last basins of a free market. If youre a good waiter youre gonna make bank but if you suck youre not going to crack minimum wage. Lets face it, the only people against tipping are assblasted incels mad they dont have friends to go out with.

>i get to poison your food if you don't give me charity

So you want a bribe? Can't wait till ICE comes knocking on your door.

in corrupt Eastern European shitholes its called BRIBERY

in democratic muttland its called TIPPING, insurance, fees, charges, taxation, premiums, HOAs...

retarded
i am not tipping
pay your staff properly

if you want extra suck my dick on the way out and i will hand you a 10incher and blow up inside your anus

>go to America
>go to eat
>waitress comes to my table
>all but sucks my dick
>tops up my drinking constantly
>constantly asking if I'm okay
It feels fake. I know everyone does it for the money everywhere but it's not so upfront as it is in America. If you don't leave a tip after all that they scream bloody murder at you.

The nature of tipping in America is strange. Here it is something you do when you receive exceptional service that goes above and beyond, I'm more than happy to tip my waiter if he made great conversation and worked hard. the tip promotes good work while the American tip instead is meant to discourage bad work. You're not paying for your burger to come quickly, you're paying for them to not spit in it.

1 post by this ID on it's way to the bump limit

I don't tip anyone ever, and that's a good thing.

Tipping is pretty stupid. Giving extra money? That's now how Capitalism works. Two people agree on a price.

It really isn't that difficult to start a union. The dumbfucks who works in restaurants should start fucking unions.

Ching chong ding dong wants you to be velly solly
ME NO RIKEY TIPPY
ME NO RIKEY TIPPY

Geez you are truly awful person. I feel sorry for anyone who is forced to deal with you on a daily basis.

Youre gonna take a huge fucking paycut if you do away with the tipping system though. If serving was an hourly job it would be 100% illegal immigrants 0% white waiters. Most servers dont want more regulations and irs kikes trying to take our money

Not tipping and not eating out at restaurants is the ULTIMATE form of EUGENICS.

Who works in restaurants?
Who owns the restaurants?

subhuman scum unfit to be born

cooking?
thats a job for your wife.

why the fuck would you replace a house wife to support a team of crack whore single mothers and a human refuse?

>It really isn't that difficult to start a union. The dumbfucks who works in restaurants should start fucking unions.
Why would they? The not-so-hidden secret is that service workers can make far more under the current system than they would working minimum wage. This is why you never see them complain about tipping existing.

Exactly. You also don't want to tip those people because those entry level jobs deserve nothing extra.

Service everywhere else where there is no tipping is so god damn slack. I'm happy for the waiters to actually have to do their jobs to get paid well. I'm sure the ones who actually put effort into what they do are fans of the tipping system and I don't give a fuck about what the degenerates that can't smile and bring me water when my cup is empty want.

I don't undestand why americans like tipping so much, all the time I see them talking about how the employes will treat you like shit and even shit on your food if you don't tip, you're paying for people to not shit on your food and treat you like trash, think about it for a second.

Yes, at first people went to Yellowstone park and fed the bears. Then the bears got used to it and started harassing the tourists for food.

Now there are signs to NOT FEED THE BEARS.

This is how bribery spiraled out of control and became normalized as "tipping"

ITT: Lowlife shitstains who worked minimum wage service jobs and get butthurt that rich people don't throw money on their begging plate

tipping is stealth welfare for single moms and losers

PRACTICE EUGENICS
DONT TIP

This is bullshit
noone would risk a major complaint over not getting a $3 tip.
t. Manager.

Youre overthinking it.

they get paid normal wage in this land.
usa tourists made tipping a thing.
now young people quit school cos being a waitress pays double.

>rich people
From my experience, rich tech types with fucktons of momey are the worse fucking tippers. The best tips by a mile are from bartenders and servers themselves, so its kind of a self supporting system.

Leftists spit in food

youtube.com/watch?v=1NvnCsXdjd4

你好 朋友 (:

Attached: 1522490775786.jpg (501x585, 38K)

>Americans made us start tipping
listen to your pathetic self lmao

Good. Less student loans burdening the system.

and after saying all of this of course you'd be chinese

Attached: Colbert.gif (480x270, 2.11M)

I only tip white women.

I never tip.
Fuck them, not my problem if they don't have the balls to ask their boss for a rise.

My change money goes exclusively to homeless people, not to summer job faggots.

We have several Chinese restaurants that expect tips when I call in an order for take-out. They also have their tip jars conspicuously blocking the cash register.

Hi Chad!

>china
>against paying fair wages to workers who worked better based on quality
i am shock

Tfw everything I want to do is a crime, but legal in usa.
But everything I actually do that is legal here is a heinous crime in usa.
How do i adapt?

Attached: mutt angry.png (686x798, 33K)

Most restaurants don't have a service charge tacked on.

Based chang, he knows what's up. That's why we jews are not in china, we are natural competitors

Confucius Say:

Attached: confucius-say-5.jpg (580x210, 36K)

I've never seen a competition where people fight the hardest to get themselves put into ovens. Amazing.

I think I spit in your chicken tenders once. I regret nothing.

it doesn't do anything m8

bullshit
always tip

or what.

Skycaps will send your luggage to a shithole if you don't tip them. They save you time you pay for it.

and this is why tipping is just normalized corruption. Fuck off back to brazil.

Shave and get a job faggot.

OP IS NIGGER TIER.

I have a job and I don't expect tips for doing it.

PapaJohns expects you to pay a delivery charge AND tip the delivery guy.

Yea I tip delivery goys just cause they usually have to pay for repairing/maintaining their car. Dominos had a good idea with the fleet cars.

I'm going to tip for you from now on. Keeping up for niggers like you who wont. I promise.

I bet there's a correlation between americans who defend tipping and americans who defend circumcision

Tipping is fine and creates an incentive for the restaurant staff to provide decent service:

Threads like these are made by typical poor people who want everything their way. If you can't tip, don't go out to eat. Make your own food, you're literally paying for a service. If you can't understand why you gotta pay a guy gas money to drive your fat ass a pizza. Then you probably don't deserve food

>chopping off a body part is the same as having a job where a working class person can make good money

i practice eugenics by not tipping

PUO CHONG KJONGHONG CHING PONG TONG ZSHONG

The price for the "service" we're allegedly paying for should be baked into the cost of the food.

Working class people earn good money in every country with a proper minimum wage without having to force customers to pay protection money

Not just gas. Insurance (business), repairs, and maintenance.

PRACTICE EUGENICS

DONT TIP

IM LOVING THIS THREAD

Only people who have no sense of saving would waste money in a low hygiene restaurant

The tips to compensate the low wages, then the service depends on it

plus the products used are poison for your body

if its already hard to eat helthy in home due to processed salt and oils imagine cheap restaurant products

since young im learning to prepare food , i mean if i want a pizza i make it in home, if i want a sweet desert like pana cota ,I just make it or a cheese cake desert so easy to make in home lolz

Its the only thing i could go out in a hotel and eat a fine desert , as for the rest no thanks

i avoid restaurants at all cost

You have to leave your single parent household to ever try to make a small dent first. We'll all chip in for your very own participation trophy.

Dont tip

EVEN IF THEY GONNA SPIT IN YOUR FOOD NEVER TIP BE BRAVE SWALL IT LIKE A MAN

DONT SPIT IN MY FOOD PLEASE

Saying hi doesn't do anything? What are you trying to say here, buddy.

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=V4sbYy0WdGQ

>order from the same restaurant in the future
do you know the turnover rate for waiters/servers?
not like the waiter will be there more than a week
most of these college kids can't hold a job more than a few weeks

plus the fact that they are all part time
you are not likely to see the same server unless you go every day to the same place
who does that anyway

I have never tipped in my entire life, since in civilized countries employees actually get paid and don`t have to rely on charity.

Do Americans tip at Macdonalds too?

I take satisfaction in knowing how much spit and snot you’ve eaten.

A restaurant is not the Salvation Army.

You go there to get food NOT to donate a small fortune to some begger.

but yet you all still white knight for coal burning ewhores

Spoken like a true commie bastard.
Good job.

When in Rome. I'd not come to your country and shit on your customs. I'd respect them.

tip bus/cab/trolley drivers for transporting you?
tip people for holding the door for you?
tip Walmart greeter for smiling, greeting you?
tip cashier in Walmart for placing your merchandise inside a shopping bag for you?
tip McDonalds workers for cleaning the table and picking up the tray after you?
tip cleaners for cleaning bathroom and other facilities for you?
tip the truck delivery guy who carried the food to the kitchen at the restaurant feeding you?
tip dry cleaner for cleaning, neatly handling, and packaging your clothes?

I left your tip in the tax section, which goes to pay for your health care and food stamps.

In Japan, tipping is considered an insult- by tipping you are implying that the person you are tipping is totally useless and needs the extra money because they are clearly incapable of taking care of themselves.

had a friend that took a trip to japan and left a tip at a restaurant out of habit. Almost as soon as he left there was a waitress chasing after him to give him his money back that he "accidentally dropped"

>work in denmark
>tips are not allowed
>you are expected serve the customer well or you lose your job if they complain
this is professionalism at work.
scumbags who request for tips do not deserve to work in the service sector.

even McDonalds directs their employees to get "tipped" by applying for social benefits (welfare, foodstamps, gov't healthcare) so the company can offset the costs to others

ITT waiters and other assorted service gypsy trash trying to guilt trip actual human beings into giving them free money

It's a terrible culture. We live in a country that attacks you if you don't want to tip and actively defends those who threaten the safety of your food. Waiters are like proto-Jews, they lie through their teeth about getting "slave wages" while making more than anybody in the restaurant and blackmail you in the restaurant to give them more or they'll hurt you then call it a service.

Tipping is personal. American. You just wasted everyone's time.

>paying not to spit in your food
Yeah, I get that. I would definitely tip if it's expected.
It's bloody awful here though, nobody tips but the service acts like it is in charge of you and you have to strain yourself to get noticed and served by them. Asking for anything wins you a scowl face like you're a cheeky child making extra work for the important adults.
This is another reason I'm ready to leave this place forever. Paradise is the Mediterranean. It's like the Caribbean without all the starving black people.

Attached: IMG_4541.jpg (2560x1600, 739K)

WHO YOU THINKS MAKES MORE TIPS ?

> HOMELESS IN THE TUBESTATION

>A COMMON WAITER

Lol, you surely don't expect some random person off the street to pay someone's wages instead of the actual proprietor of the business.

That's the American dream I guess, fucking people over to get ahead.

>be american
>start a business
>pay my workers nothing because i expect my clients to pay their entire wages via tips
>if they don't i shame them publicly

you wanna tip? pull down your pants, bend over, and spread your ass cheeks real wide and you'll get a nice long TIP

Tipping allows employers to hire many people cheaply so people with no work experience have a way to boost their resume.
mises.org/library/praise-tipping

Now you get it. I'm proud of you. Sorry you can't unspit your food though.

>punishing the employee for the company/owner's decision
Why tho?

this.

its called incentive

>
>>be american
>>start a business
>>pay my workers nothing because i expect my clients to pay their entire wages via tips
>>if they don't i shame them publicly

THANKS FOR THIS POST, YOU NAILED IT IN MY COUNTRY IS SAME SHIT IM EUROPOOR WITCH MAKES IT EVEN WORST

BUT YOUR POST IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT SOCIETY WE HAVE TO DEAL IT

MAKING EMPLOYEES BITCHES OF TIPS AND CHARITY AND PUTTING CUSTOMMER AGAINST STAFF

SICK PEOPLE AND IGNORANT SOCIETY

We cant really start a union because the restaurant would just hire illegals to serve instead. Hell, they already do. We're in a high skill cap but low skill entry job that legal citizens cant compete in

my family own and run restaurants and we don't encourage tipping at all, that's untaxed money going to my staff

I'd rather customers just use that money to buy extra food and drink, it's more money into my business

>Mediterranean
>without all the starving black people.

its literally sudan down there

I hate when I go to pick up carry out pizza and the bitch cashier hands me a receipt with a tip field on it

I went to a Jersey Mike's sub place today, and after i swiped my card it asked me on the screen if i'd like to tip 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 %
I had a little moment of panic as the register dude was just staring at me.

Why would they do that? I don't tip the register nerds at chipotle or five guys, heck not even subway and it's basically the same place.

to be fair how is the customer that "is always right" responsible for the employment practices of the company?

tipping degrades and insults the customer who "is always right" acording to capitalist rhetoric

tipping is dangerous

just like feeding the bears at Yosemite. you may think its all good and humanitarian, but it destroys the natural order of service, quality, respect and enslaves the customer by extortion

in the end, the customer is the victim of predatory bullying

iF IHAD FRIENDS I RATHER BE MAKING DINNER FOR THEM AT HOME

but you want to playrole like a uptigh snob socialite freack who thinks sharing a dinner with 100 people in a restaurant is social as fuck

fucking parasites lol

you must be annoying to go out...

>single mom servers
Are the worst and get fired quickly. They have horrid attitudes and dont do their cut work. Either they get fired or they quit because "the server pay meme was just a meme" while I sit here at $18/hr with no taxes (taxation is theft) wondering why she's oblivious to her own incompetence

Bro, I’ve worked in food service before when I was younger and understand what it’s like to deal with faggots like you. And just so you know most servers make enough money from tips to be middle class so whatever you put in the tax bracket doesn’t go to them. If you’re too much of a retard to get that you need to just eat at home.

you should never be forced to tip that is harassment and extortion ...

This is correct ^^

We just learn to recognize you and we give you either shitty service or service only when tables around you are getting service

It's sad people like you have to dumb yourself down momentarily to an army of weak incel neets who will never get it.

I tip if the waitress is hot

Attached: 1513539366462.jpg (620x480, 67K)

It really is lol I leave 20-30% now and servers and bartenders do the same for me

I tip my barstaff

because the customer is literally being extorted by gibsmedat commie thugs occupying customer-facing positions (waiters, bartenders) and bullying the customer to redistribute his wealth to the serf

most times gratuity is included on every check and the servers still feel entitled to ask for more

the server is provided a standard rate of salary from the employer, just like the chef, the manager, the truck delivery guy

the chef knows their position as a worker and does not panhandle for gibmedat and wealth distribution

no one but the server (serf) feels obligated to extort the customer (master) so that the master personally redistributes the master's wealth specifically to the server

Tipped employees make minimum wage like everyone else.

I guess the reason they work at jobs that use the tipping system is because they're too retarded to get a decent job.

dol.gov/general/topic/wages/wagestips

i only tip a hot waitress if i penetrate both her cervix and rectum with my tip