>3 armed wh*toids
or
>1 Mujahideen with a knife

Attached: image.jpg (620x348, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8seGFlACIKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not even trying to make it political

Attached: 5BE01CB4-1F34-470D-943F-B6988A42EE2E.png (499x356, 178K)

>two women with their backs turned to a desert Satanist.
gee, what could go wrong. You stupid faggot post link. Fucking retarded fuck. are you that fucking lazy, you mongol.

Attached: peacerelease.png (656x698, 635K)

He was out on a day pass for fucks sake. What the fuck is wrong with you euro serfs?

Attached: faggot.png (1001x574, 83K)

holy fuck his name was Benjamin Herman, radicalized in prison by muz scum. Tommy Robinson was right!

>European women presenting their backsides to muslim men
They were just following procedure desu

Attached: ok.jpg (259x194, 9K)

How did he get their fucking gun without being shot? That's a serious issue

Why is Belgium releasing terrorists? Do they think a bit of jailtime will change their minds or something?

The stabber was white too

according to Jow Forums muslims can't be wh*te

I bet you don't walk around Krakow talking shit to Poles.
youtube.com/watch?v=8seGFlACIKY

It's the kid glove euro treatment. fuck you can rape, torture, kidnap, little girls in Belgium and get out in 8 years.

nigger detected. nahh any white man that walks away from his culture gets his white card pulled. This guy was a muzzy convert shout ally Akbar b4 murdering his own kind. a fucking traitor of race.

he stabbed them in the back as your muzzy coward religion teaches in the koran. you know this, don't play stupid, and you must go back.

Personally I would have let Saddam have his way with you.

dead copettes

Attached: dead copettes.jpg (675x1200, 76K)

>mfw this wh*toid thinks I'm not polish

Attached: 1526756543396362401.png (342x310, 98K)

Women are truly useless

Attached: 1527613250021.jpg (720x960, 110K)

Typical muslim faggot, try that shit over here see how fast you get your 72 skanky fucking std ridden "virgins". nI'm sorry this happened but anyone still sitting on the fence about those fucking animals will see.

Only attacks women when the men show up he doesn't kill anyone else, and get's fucking killed in a few minutes. I think this says every thing one needs to know about muslim "men" lol.

free advertising for stella artois

It sucks but as I said people need to understand, look I'm not saying genocide all muslims just keep them in a cage or where they belong. Not around humans.

>The stabber was white too
nope. only niggers (sand et al) are muslims.