Jury rules security company must pay $1 billion to Georgia woman raped by guard they hired

Jury rules security company must pay $1 billion to Georgia woman raped by guard they hired

>eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/05/24/1-billion-settlement-georgia-rape-survivor/640950002/

Attached: Unbenannt.png (778x655, 603K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/05/25/rape-victim-awarded-1-billion-in-historic-jury-verdict/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Show of hands - how many Jow Forumstards would let themselves be raped for a billion dollars?

Straight or not, it's a no brainer. Rape away and show me the money.

Nigger I would gay for pay for like a million. Fuck 100 thousand as long as I didn't get a disease. Hell probably 10k.

1 billion? isn't that sort of too much?

you can buy a new butthole for much less and still have enough money left over to do anything you want.

but that's besides the point. the amount awarded is total nonsense. they won't be seeing much if any of that amount.

She's going to be able to put a lean on whatever office chairs they haven't got rid of sense going out of business.

>must pay $1 billion
On appeal, this will be reduced to a few hundred thousand dollars.

Most jurors are unable to assess damages.

This.
2 pints of lager & a fish supper will get you over the line

You'd have to pay me close to that much to fuck a nigger, and even then, I'd need some sort of pill to get hard.

kek

Jury full of nogs who don't even know how much a billion is

Sign me up to get raped lads

I would, but I wouldn't even rape a black woman for a million dollars.

>Have sex
>Get paid for having sex

So, she's a prostitute?

Fuuuuuck I've literally been assfucked for free, I'd go dirty A2M and more for $1 billion

Attached: cillian sad.gif (320x240, 2.23M)

Never change brit pol

Attached: Leon_laugh.jpg (471x320, 27K)

You think she would clean up Africa with that money?

10k a-user?

It'll cost you a trip to maccas cunt.

Attached: 1510151993768.jpg (440x284, 27K)

Must be hard being a woman.

Everything is served on a silver plate.

Equity instead of equality

Get to have sex without even trying.

Getting money for having sex

For you my friend. Nine.

>1 billion for getting raped
As bad as rape is, 1 billion is absolutely retarded. A few hundred thousand at max is what she's gonna get.

My dong would require drugs to get up for dark purple eggplant nipples and their pink roast beef palms. Not worth the money.

Attached: 636631045858308380-Stills-Sheet-18183b_1527542364.jpg (593x768, 99K)

>10k no diseases no press + a non disclosure agreement
I'd do it too.

damn 1 billion.

so the company declares bankruptcy and she gets nothing as the corporate entity no longer exist

lol that niggers mouth is watering

>local user reserve-jews himself into getting paid less to get fucked up the ass

>Let's crash a company for the actions of one of staff

And people complain about everything costing so much

Attached: 1503386079250.gif (295x263, 1.99M)

>reserve
fucking phone posting got me again.

reverse*

Too bad she ain't going to get shit since they'll immediately file for bankruptcy.

>guy you hired does something completely independent of his line of duty
>he's charged and sentenced to 20 years in prison
>him going to jail and probably being raped himself if he even makes it out of is not enough
>GIMME 1 BILLION DOLLAHS WHITE BOY I WUZ RAPED
America is fucking stupid.

>you can't pay if you don't exist
ha goteem

Attached: abf.jpg (960x686, 155K)

Someone raped that? They should be paying him.

>$1 billion
so a whole small country GDP to a single negro? do they expect her to start Wakanda or something?

>"A long-asked question was answered the way that it should be, and that was 'What is the value of a woman who has been sexually assaulted,'" Stewart said. "A Clayton County jury – 12 people, white, black Hispanic, male, female – said that a woman who has been sexually assaulted is worth $1 billion dollars, and I think that's a great thing."

A raped woman is worth a billion dollars. How much is a virgin worth then?

Proper lad

Attached: laughing servals.png (846x900, 448K)

I would let mike tyson ass rape me in front of my parents for a billion.
I would then take 30 million and get an anus transplant!
I can confidently say this because it will never happen.

The big problem is that this sets a terrible precedent. Woman fucks her boss after hours and then claims rape once they get caught? Boom, gimme a billion dollars Disney/McDonalds/Sachs/etc. These fuckers are acting as if the entire company was in on the plan to rape this monkey.

t. Virgin

Not really, according to the story the security guard that raped her was a nigger who had shown clear signs of instability towards tenants earlier but was never fired.

I don't think an office rape would necessarily be the same.

Is this verdict still dumb as fuck? Of course.

>let themselves be raped

You literally cant do that though. It would just be sex then

You underestimate what women can get away with in the American court system

Tried to read this as a poem. I need to take less coedine

tip to Americans by the way, use eu.usatoday.com, this will completely strip the site of all ads and bullshit, lol.

Attached: 961.jpg (1103x959, 193K)

I doubt it's real news to begin with

Attached: Childish.jpg (1200x675, 541K)

Based brit

the money will be gone within a year and she'll be broke again.

What could you possible buy with that much money and be broke in a year? I can't possibly fathom it.

lol'd heartedly

Who is she going to sue for rape after she sees the bill from her lawyers?

Enough crack for the whole neighborhood.

It's very real

nypost.com/2018/05/25/rape-victim-awarded-1-billion-in-historic-jury-verdict/

But I don't have a billion dollars.

>her attorney fees end up exceeding what the business can pay out on the claim

Attached: rub it.png (1375x1279, 154K)

A photo of the Jury

Attached: doctor-evil.jpg (1000x528, 45K)

*splits the money with the guard

It's way too fucking much. I'm guessing the rapist was a black, affirmative action hire.

It's just jurors being retards. This will be reduced to a million, if she's lucky.

Later this thread he says something about "$3.50"

He was. But the amount will be drastically reduced on appeal. Jury awards like this never stand up, they violate the reasonableness test for damages. And the company will just declare bankruptcy anyway, they cannot possibly have a billion in liquidable assets.

Meanwhile a girl from sweden getting raped gets the condom used by the nigger rapist whole raping her so she and her parents could deliver it to the court room.

We are not waiting for the apocalypse, we are already in the post apocalypse lads.

Attached: 1524852472581.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Attached: black.png (946x155, 26K)

How is the company even libel? did they know he was a rapist before they hired him? I'd raise an eyebrow if they awarded 1 million to the victim but 1 billion made me laugh hard.

heeeey user

do you have a email?

Old news. Stop spamming this bullshit

Sage

I'd let my entire family be raped for a billion. Im sure theyd be down too.

>How is the company even libel?
>liable
Yeah good question. I mean if you hire people, any of them could pop off at any point. It's ultimately not completely preventable, especially when you're being pressured and incentivized by the government to hire blacks, including blacks with criminal histories.

It just happened last week. I never heard of it before. Thank you OP.

Why would anyone a nigger?

There won't be any appeal. I guarantee that the defendant didn't even appear and this was a default judgment, with the jury only determining damages. The defendant is likely long-since defunct and the plaintiff won't see a penny. Just some nigger lawyer bragging about getting a ridiculous, unpayable verdict against no opponent.

Attached: 1509746087646.jpg (500x375, 35K)

You might be right, I haven't looked into this one.

Same. Bitch ugly. I couldn't get a boner for a sheboon.

I've seen this many times with hack lawyers bragging about multimillion-dollar verdicts, when it was a car accident case against some penniless nobody with no insurance who didn't even mount a defense. It's meaningless and sad. They actually lose money trying the case because they'll never get paid, only to be able to say they got a million dollar + verdict.

It'll be appealed and whittled down, way down.

No, it won't. It's worthless as is:

user no amout of money is worth being violated like that.

1 billion? Good luck getting even a quarter of that

Here's the person who raped her. That diversity hire sure paid off.

Attached: image.jpg (900x599, 30K)

all of you need god.

Attached: 1526590958122.jpg (766x960, 42K)

I mean, if you let yourself get raped, is that really being violated or is it consentual, yet contractual, sex?

Underrated

Nigga must have been THIRSTY, that niggress looks like a muddy troll doll

Attached: dr_nigger.jpg (500x326, 24K)

lel

The funniest thing is that the brainlet jurors wrote "$1 Billion" as the amount. I guarantee you those morons didn't know how many zeroes it was.

Juries usually award retarded shit that's later reduced by law or appeal. Initial damages are generally just what the juries 'feel' are appropriate.

Attached: 1494179413694.jpg (268x265, 19K)

The award isn't intended to make her rich.

The reward is intended to force the security company into bankruptcy, essentially destroying it. She'll never see a dime of it.

She would have been better off being awarded 20-30 million.

>Juries usually award retarded shit that's later reduced by law or appeal.
They really don't. This bullshit only happens when the defense doesn't bother to appear.

>niggress
>raped
Bullshit. Sheeboons fuck anything with a pulse that can get it up for them. There is no niggress over age 15 who hasn't had either a kid, an abortion, or an STD. Sometimes all three.

Interesting. Imagine she is a woman of your ethnicity, now imagine she was raped. Most here would agree that the perpetrator should die, as should happen for murder. If the crime of rape has such a serious punishment as murder then compensation must be comparable. If the killing of the perpetrator is off the table then an appropriate amount for a human life must be paid.
Human life cannot altogether be valued, so $1bn doesn't seem so crazy, maybe the price should be even higher.

>Human life cannot altogether be valued
Happens in wrongful death cases all the time. And it's never more than a few million.

with a billion $ you could clone your own butthole, have the one that was raped removed and replaced with the fresh, virgin one

>human life cannot be valued

It is all the time. When people die from treatable ailments, starve or die on a worksite due to a lack of safety equipment, it's because their lives weren't given any value.

I wish it was different, but with 7 billion people on earth, human life is worth little. It's too abundant. I wish a plague would take out about half the world, preferably the darker half.

>Human life cannot altogether be valued
Happens all the time. People vastly over-value themselves. Usually the poor niggers in America. At least middle class people have assets that measure their wealth. Poor people have no value because they contribute nothing.

If its not a nigger and one of my own. I'm not sure I could value it. I would say a lump sum up front and then a significant portion of future income. But then I have the same difficulty of how much of a %.

>i can't answer this

That's why Indians, Chinese, Russians, and Americans aren't worth shit. There's too many of then. Indians and Chinese are especially worthless simce one could be dying, maimed, or whatever right in front of 50 people and no one will do anything if possible and just watch.

hand

Sweet. no more black security guards. The last thing we need is a nigger with some form of authority.