Equal Segregation

Would it have been a better solution to keep American segregation and just match the conditions of whites?

Attached: waterfountains.jpg (2048x1365, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuBe93FMiJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think the main thing would have been to not force areas that didn't want to integrate to integrate. There are plenty of places where different kinds of people intermingle freely and that works great. There are other kinds of places where people would rather group up with people who are like them, whether that's skin color or anything else.

US needed segregation of genders.

The slave trade was a mistake

Attached: 4559FF6B-E8E0-4F72-BFC5-10F52DB80E13.jpg (1125x862, 309K)

The blacks were free to match the conditions of whites. They probably should have. It's not our fault that it's beyond their capabilities.

So what do they do? *gibsmedat wafountan whitey*

The idea of building one for themselves never even crossed their minds

Good, let the roasties have the one with the bottle filler. I hate having to wait forever for some fag to fill his huge bottle while I just want to take a sip for a few seconds.

The niggers segregate themselves today, we need to force white culture down their throats or else they'll keep being apes because they were born into apeland, Detroit or some shit

>attempt to change the water fountain via legislation
>government takes nigger bucks and doesn't give it back
>attempt to install new water fountain by yourself
>arrested for vandalism

>Lol just rip out and replace public utilities on government-owned land
Yea, no

is there a problem here?

Attached: this_guy_slaps_your_gfs_ass.jpg (1300x1390, 129K)

Why coloured (((people))) need to drink water?

Is there any pics of whites having worst accomodations in majority black areas?

Highly unlikely.

America can't be fixed, it's all futile. Stupid racist fantasies are not realistic, will never happen and are just pointless, when you actually think about it, it won't get ever fixed

But blacks dont have an equal tax contribution

Why the fuck did water fountains need a "high-tech" makeover?

It's a tap which dispenses water, and a basin which drains it. The "colored" one in the first photo, aside from the twist valve, is perfectly fine.

It's pretty dirty

I would have had separate schools and such, but I think separate water fountains and rules for riding the bus were a bit over the top.

I believe Segregation was much better overall. Every time the demographics change were whites are a minority they are killed and society that whites build turn to shit. Look no further than

>Haiti which was propped up 3 times and destroyed their own society on their own
>Detroit which voted in corrupted cocaine mayor and then crime was so bad they begged whites to come back thanks to gentrification and prices at cheap levels
>Washington DC

Blacks are the plague wherever they go and are cancer living off of everyone else's works.

You mean Freedom if association? We had that until (((Civil Rights))) came in.

>accomodations in majority black areas

State enforced segregation or association is mostly cancer. The latter is what we have now and its pretty fucking awful.

Attached: image_07_01_010_waterfountain.jpg (600x592, 103K)

>and just match the conditions of whites?
How would you do that?

Yes

Lol, "separate but equal" was so fucked up. No wonder you whiteys have such guilty consciences.

What is the actually argument against freedom of association? All my friends are white, is the government gonna come in and force me to befriend nigs and beans?

Civil rights is so awful. There's a reasonable case to be made for a lot of it, but then they call it "rights" as if they somehow derive from the same concept as natural rights. Orwellianism. And even people who know the difference will cast a false equivalence in order to justify it instead of drawing a deliniation and making an argument that holds water and carries broad appeal.

It's just so stupid and counterproductive.

you do realize the colored one is at room/outside tempature while the white one has a compressor/refrigerant to make the water cold?

Cold water is gross anyway. Room temp is where it's at, and modern plumbing is usually below ambient temps anyway unless you let it sit in a pipe forever somewhere hot, which is not usually the case in a building big enough to warrant a water fountain.

>don't mind me bro! Just filling up my half gallon jug of water. Hope you don't mind waiting 5 minutes to get your 2 second sip of water.

I think you don't get the point of segregatiin

>Cold water is gross anyway.
Jesus fucking christ, these mental gymnastics are hilarious.

Niggers don't even have cold water where they come from in the first place. What are you on about?

>M...MY WATER'S TOO WARM!
Holy shit Suzy, let me just add in the expense, mechanical complexity, and energy consumption of a small refrigeration system so that you can pilfer FREE cold water rather than FREE warmer water.

The building I work in has the fancy drinking fountains, with warm/cold bottle-fill, and warm/cold drinking nozzle. I would trade all of those features for the hallway to have more room to get past people.

No joke one time my whole building had to evacuate because one of the water fountains caught on fire and set off the fire alarms.

I'd take the tap on the right any time of the week. The left one seemingly has no control over the pressure. I've suffered enough of those having no pressure whatsoever.

People naturally segregate themselves anyhow, and today coloured neighborhoods suffer only because of their own incompetency. They only stand to benefit from state enforced segregation and welfare.

That's nothing. Here in the UK we're looking to ban all halogenated refrigerants, and go back to ammonia for environmental reasons.

So soon I may work in a building containing ammonia, when before I did not, just so that people have cold fucking water.

That's fine, but saying something as stupid as "cold water is gross anyway" makes you look like a fucking retard.

>what next
dental care?

segregation in the south was vindictive and intended to cause insult.
Black communities managed by blacks werent this way though, and the no-handouts environment pushed them to build and maintain their communities.

It doesn't make me look like a retard. It makes you look like a retard for sperging out about it because I think cold water is gross.

oi
do you have a liscence for that windex

no, niggers will fuck everything they are given up and then look at white people and be all "dat shiiit racist"

It absolutely does, there is not a single person on the planet that would consider cold water "gross."

The only thing stupider is thinking that anybody posting on Jow Forums would be concerned with what other people think of them.

Do you want to step further in to dog shit looking like a complete boomer?

>Shitty forced meme
Yea, I think we're done here.

Just remember: cold water is gross and niggers are even grosser for demanding it.

i work with a Guatemalan that mixes hot water in his cold water from the water cooler at work because he doesn't like drinking cold water

The Chad quench.

FTRmc1Tx probably reads too much michel foucault and thinks warm water, being a humectant, will turn him into a lady.

No, we should have given the blacks an ethnostate in the South and revoked their citizenship.

As others have alluded, it wasn't always the case that whites were better-funded than blacks. But a lot of the problem then, as it is now, centers around the ability of each to fund themselves.

Basically, if all funding for white schools comes only from whites, and all funding for black schools comes only from blacks, the white schools are simply going to be better-funded because white people have more money.

And if you go to a public park in the ghetto, its amenities will tend to be older and of a lower quality than a public park adjacent to a rich neighborhood.

In any case, the reason segregation ended, was because it had to end. As the United States grew from a relatively-isolationist power to a world power, and as our system depended increasingly on integration to the world market. Focused heavily on tourism. And with much of our high-end real-estate markets being driven by foreign buyers.

Do you really think any rich Saudis, or Asians, or Africans, etc, who came here on diplomatic or trade missions, are going to feel like America is their friend if they are forced to use separate facilities than whites?

Racism is incompatible with globalism. And that is why segregation ended. It was in our national interests to integrate the blacks economically and socially, just as it is in our interests to have large-scale immigration, and to make trade deals with foreign governments.

>our interests
I think you meant to say "rich banker Jews' interests"

The money wanted segregation to end, so segregation ended. The Jews are part of that, but they aren't the only part.

youtube.com/watch?v=yuBe93FMiJc

There's not enough room inside all the reddit spacing to hide that effectively.

>giving up clay
we gave them a country, IN africa

Blacks can't match the conditions of Whites. Both of those water fountains were paid for and maintained by Whites. Blacks have always been a huge net drain on government funds, the few that pay taxes cannot make up for the enormous burden of the rest. This was true even under Jim Crow. The Negroes were always free to go found their own communities and develop their own institutions and utilities, but practically none of them did and the few that tried gave up and moved back to the margins of White civilization instead.
The idea of segregation being unjust is dependent on pretending that every aspect of civilization is free and naturally existing and Whites were just keeping Blacks away from it. But everything they claimed a 'civil right' to was created and maintained by Whites.

>It's pretty dirty
So are niggers. Why do you think its dirty in the first place?

Lad, the black belt IS Africa, and giving it up on paper to make sure that the rest of the country stays white is worth it.