/TG/ - Talmud General

Had a good thread last night. JIDF was out in full force trying to (((explain context))) and everything. Can we have another one?

Drop your Talmud infographs, screencaps, findings, theories, etc. here. Let's get to know our enemy.

Digital English Translations:
1. sacred-texts.com/jud/talmud.htm
2. sefaria.org/texts/Talmud

Attached: 1527553026544.jpg (2239x1568, 513K)

Other urls found in this thread:

halakhah.com/pdf/zeraim/Bikkurim.pdf
sefaria.org/?lang=bi
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172908594/
sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.58b?lang=bi
sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.55a?lang=bi
hamichlol.org.il/פיזיקה
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1506141782714.jpg (998x627, 255K)

Attached: 1505978401909.jpg (1613x1210, 257K)

Attached: 1514068107809.jpg (1472x1472, 315K)

Attached: 1519415270044.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Attached: 1505988251240.jpg (728x642, 639K)

You quoted stuff out of context, I put it back in context. You quoted stuff that didn't exist, I pointed it out.
I'm glad you took my Sefaria suggestion so people can look it up for themselves though

Attached: 1527525991493.jpg (914x750, 122K)

Attached: 1515887711129.png (1158x1621, 355K)

It does exist. Look it up.

All of it is true, you came from baby killing, blood drinking, child torturing Khazars
You're all going to DIEEE
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also
>(((context)))

Just got told to read this link halakhah.com/pdf/zeraim/Bikkurim.pdf
andsefaria.org/?lang=bi
this link
bump

Except nobody takes the Talmud seriously, you heard about it and think all Jews think that way.

educate yourself

In what "context" is any of that okay? I bet you have no problem hating muslims you antisemite.

It doesn't say that in Midrash Talpiot
Both of these are absolutely false

As far as the other 2 infographics, either the quotes are fabricated once more or absolutely taken out of context and mistranslated.

Wow

Attached: 1496675003150.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

You don't need to read the Talmud, just look at the face of a jew and you know you are dealing with a child of the devil.

A subhuman monster that is largely European, but looks like a rat or weasel-like creature because God has cursed them.

Attached: jewdeceit7.png (599x502, 562K)

i hate kikes but you guys do more damage than good because you no nothing on this subject

All lies. Look them up, folks. See for yourselves.

I'm glad you're back - I like you.

I have a hard copy, and you know nothing of spelling.

Attached: IMG_20180528_205606.jpg (912x1600, 527K)

Cool lies

Cool opinion

You hate kikes, but you know something about the talmud? You caught yourself in a lie Shlomo. You know about the talmud because you're a kike who reads it.

Attached: 1506769447934.gif (335x482, 865K)

Cool shilling

Yes, that quote is in fact real. Now, let's look at the context, shall we
This is in the middle of a discussion where people are discussing the marriage contract between two individuals. A virgin is usually getting a marriage contract where she is assured 200 zuz if she is divorced, while a non-virgin (divorcee, widow, etc..) gets 100 zuz. Amongst the examples that are given, we discuss what happens if heaven forbid a child is molested. Are they still considered virgins in terms of marriage? A grown woman is not, because, well, she's not. So, what about a child? And the Rabbis established that before the age of 3, the physical impact of relations are such that it will not affect the body the same way as if she was molested later on, so for the sake of the marriage contract, she is considered a virgin. And while the discussion is discussing this, we also mentions that if a woman has relations with a boy of less than 9 years, it is not considered like he lost his status of virgin as they are relevant to Jewish law in certain context.

I take it seriously
t. orthodox jew

Attached: 1520510758590.png (1220x619, 49K)

It's like the 10th time I see you posting that picture or mentioning it. Do you think that makes you cool or something?
You'll never go through all of them, not even through a single volume, in all of your life. Please don't pretend otherwise.

I'm so glad jews though to clear this up within their culture if (((heaven forbid))) a child was molested.

Attached: IMG_20180510_211001.jpg (500x522, 71K)

>never ever forever never
Sounds like you're mad a gentile like me got his hands on your Jedi Texts.

Some Teachings of the Jewish Talmud

Where a Jew Should Do Evil

Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Penalty for Disobeying Rabbis

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b). Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172908594/

>It's like the 10th time I see you posting that picture
I took it last night, kikel.

do you think you have the right to exist?

Every fucking night with these threads.

Pro-secret: The quotes are out of context or straight up false. Just try find them.

Attached: 1527464110292.png (1806x404, 155K)

Attached: Talmud Pedophelia1.jpg (1648x3168, 2.62M)

Pilpul is a method of understanding text, that's now what Talmudic debate is, in fact you have many many Rabbis who are absolutely against it altogether because they consider it a waste of time and of breath.
>I'm so glad jews though to clear this up within their culture if (((heaven forbid))) a child was molested.
... you don't know what Judaism is, don't you? We discuss EVERYTHING, to the point where the order we put on our shoes, and then tie them, is legislated and ruled on. So you don't think something as important as a marriage contract, we don't go into details of what is and what is not considered a virgin?
>Sounds like you're mad a gentile like me got his hands on your Jedi Texts.
No, I'm amused because you would be so incredibly bored if you ever tried to, on top of understanding almost nothing

Kike faggot

Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Yebamoth 59b. A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.

Attached: FB_IMG_1513857597794.jpg (480x400, 39K)

Attached: Talmud quotes.jpg (695x1224, 563K)

I'll ask again. In what context is any of that okay?

>Pilpul is a method of understanding text
Just can't stop lying, can you

I did. Here's one.

Also
>(((more context)))

Attached: Sanhedrin 55b.jpg (908x1584, 428K)

So you are saying if a Jew fucks a baby it won't be a financial concern

It's all they know. That's why their shilling is ineffective on a place like Jow Forums. A place where real human beings converse like real people and have 1 goal in mind which is the pursuit of truth. A jew is a deceiver and it's in their soul to the very core.

sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.58b?lang=bi

Massive boring discussion about legal technicalities. Congrats.

In the context of ancient sand people religious shit.

>I was only pretending to be mad
>as I continue to dish out insults
Anger level :: Livid

Oops, it moved down a bit. from 55-59

sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.55a?lang=bi

blessed check
and agreed.
there is no lie they will forget to speak.
there is no truth that they don't obfuscate in some way.

When we enslave all the goy?

Sounds like the thing to be. A follower of ancient sand nigger wisdom. Great. Superb.

Attached: 1527451239997m.jpg (744x1024, 106K)

Can you turn off your memeflag for us?

>It's just a little bit of bloody chopped baby penis in your mouth what's the big deal goy

Most modern Jews don't even know wtf the Talmud is. And the ones who do live in isolated communities in NY, SF, and Israel. They wouldn't ever be interacting with you.

whats your favorite part of the jerusalem talmud ?
also babylonian talmud is shite
thats literally not what it says , l2 read

Attached: MYOKyM8.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

No, it can't.
I wish it would.

Come and hear! A male aged nine years and a day who cohabits with his deceased brother's wife.
Just off by 6 years and you got the gender wrong

Imagine if the Pope or his Cardinals were said to have books containing similar topics.

The uproar that would ensue...

Move to Israel then

>Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.
No, it says that if a man feels the inclination to sin, he should go to a city far away where he is not known and to do it there.
Why? Both to avoid a desecration of G-d's name by sinning in a place where people know him, but also because the Rabbis hoped that by going somewhere far away, he would have time to reconsider, repent and refrain from doing it

>Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.
It's not disobeying Rabbis, it's disobeying Rabbinical Law, which G-d commanded us to follow as you can read in Deuteronomy 17:11. Following those Rabbinic Ordinances were ordained by G-d
>Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.
No, a Rabbi says that according to his opinion, a non-Jew who is HITTING a Jew is liable to get the death penalty based on the fact that Moses killed an Egyptian who was in the middle of attacking a Jew, and he cites the verse right there

Do I need to go on?

See this isn't true though. I live in a jew heavy state.

They do... It's called the bible. They also have massive pedophile rings in their ranks. So there's that.

>it's not true because I say so

So you're in NY or CA. Congrats.

Wrong.

>it's true because I said so goy

Attached: 1527607153830.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Then you don't live around orthodox Jews in serious numbers. Again, congrats.

>(((sage context)))
>Do I need to go on?
You don't but you will.
Big surprise.

But please, keep (((explaining))). It's beginning to get entertaining!

you left out a few things, like teacher, doctor, scientist, social worker, farmer, tailor, lawyer, engineer

I said posted the picture OR mentioned it
>Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).
We've covered this yesterday
Again with the out of context. This is in the middle of a whole discussion about the death penalty for those who commit bestiality. Then there's a Rabbi who raises an objection
>Say someone has intercourse with an animal by accident, is he killed along with the animal in that case as well?
To which another comes and says
>Well, let's look at this completely different passage and see how we deal with the issue of having inadvertently relations with someone who would lead you to be put to death
then he quotes a passage from Niddah that discusses the lowest age it is permitted for a father to betroth his underage daughter (starting at the age of 12 years old and a half, a girl is considered legally an adult, which was the age that they would usually get married to boys their age) but it was also permitted to marry off your daughters younger than that, there were multiple reasons for that, such as "dad is too poor to take care of her, that way she'll have a home where she's taken care of" since a man cannot be secluded with a woman he's not married to or directly related with.
However, the Rabbis permitted it but said 'Yeah don't do that' and also established the rite of Mu'in where any girl before she's even at the marriage ceremony (it's divided in 2 parts, the engagement and the marriage, and when she becomes engaged the husband has to take care of her) if she goes and says to 2 witness 'I don't want to be married with such and such' she's immediately divorced on the spot.

There are tons of places in Torah where it says 'Well I mean technically yeah you would be allowed to, but you're forbidden to do it'. For example, it states that there are three ways to marry a woman, either by a gift of a certain financial value, a contract or by having relations with her for that purpose. But if you do the latter, while you are in fact married to her, you're also brought in front of the Rabbinical court and flogged as a result because they said no
and yes it makes sense that they would say 'It's technically legal, but you're not allowed to' like having relations with a woman leading to marriage, because sometimes someone will do something that is forbidden from doing a fortiori but the act that he does still means that Biblically he's accomplished what he sought to accomplish (in this case, marriage) therefore the Rabbis put breaks so that people wouldn't go and abuse these things.

>They also have massive pedophile rings in their ranks. So there's that.
Only since Vadican 2.0, kike. Thanks for tarnishing my religion in the public eye you subverting rat.

Also, please show me where in the Bible God says a man can lay with a child.

yeah but no happy ending

>only recently

Hahahah diddling kids is as Catholic as the cross, faggot. I'm sorry Pastor Dan touched your dingaling.

The Shlomo cries out in pain as he pilpuls you

>I said
You say too much.
You BREATHE too much.

>defending baby penis suckers for no reason whatsoever
>don't want you to look bad goy
>only orthodox jews are jews

Attached: 1527360825779.gif (450x450, 776K)

You can't slide the truth, kike.

Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Yebamoth 59b. A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.

>a kike attacking my religion for kid diddling
(Deep breath)
A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who's defending them? Idgaf what sand people do. I'm just pointing out it's retarded to base your disdain on antiquated concepts. If you're gonna hate kikes at least be accurate and modern. Go after the dick snipping

I want my foreskin back shlomogetzel and I'm gonna get it back if it's the last thing I do

>he mad his Judaism 2.0 still kept the diddling kids tradition alive

Show us on the doll where Pastor Dan licked your butthole

>Kethuboth 11b
I will just pick one, the context here is that if a six year old girl is rape, then she is still considered a virgin since she didn't really play a participating role, it's about protecting her innonence

Better. But don't ask me. Do your dick stretching exercises like they did in ancient times. It'll be like being uncut all over again!

bump jews are cainan and esau.

Attached: 1527550802443.gif (540x808, 43K)

Keep up the excellent work. Expose these filthy fucking kikes for what they are.

Shut up and get in the fucking oven.

Attached: 1527516397158.jpg (574x480, 136K)

Attached: 1527025531452.gif (775x510, 824K)

Why would we do without your (((context)))?
>it is nothing
>it is nothing
>it is nothing

>Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.
The context is a whole discussion about who is put to death when they commit an homosexual act. It's saying that a boy under 9 who participates into an homosexual act is not put to death. That doesn't mean the other man is not liable, just the boy isn't considered liable and executed.

>Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."
Already explained that one

>Yebamoth 59b. A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.
Again this is extremely out of context.

There's a whole discussion about what happens if a woman has certain types of relations that are not normal, is she considered a virgin or not in matters of marriage, for example someone who had her hymen removed by an object.
That same section of text also says that a woman who has knowing relations with an animal is put to death, the whole discussion is whether a woman who had unknowing or unwilling relations with an animal is still considered a virgin in terms of marriage

Attached: 1484184589097.gif (281x224, 3.97M)

Thanks, brother!

You'd probably just make the thread again and repeat the same circlejerk like every other night. Reminds me of the nightly denial threads with the Israeli girl using the UN flag. Was just a constant pissing match until she finally got bored of shit slinging

The Jews must utterly wipe Amalek off the face of the earth for the messiah to come. White Europeans are the Amalek of today (pic related). Here are the Mitzvots explaining this.

>598Deut. 25:17– Remember what Amalek did to the Israelites

>599Deut. 25:19– Wipe out the descendants of Amalek

>600Deut. 25:19– Not to forget Amalek's atrocities and ambush on our journey from Egypt in the desert

Attached: SmartSelect_20180529-182741_Samsung Internet.jpg (683x1060, 377K)

You're winning over no one. You're exposed by truth and evidence.

Get used to this feeling, rat. It's called, "Fear" .

>babylonian talmud
that's the Masonic sacred knowledge that was stolen from the Masons before the Hyksos dynasty. It's also the foundation for Hebrew, gematria and is encoded in a sexagesimal or base 60 system, unlike any other language ever created yet more in tune with the universe than any other communication method

>You can't slide the truth, kike.
I've refuted all of these already

Nice blog, kike.

Just a pro-tip, you probably want to just screencap your shit and post images if you're going to do this nightly. Would save you a lot of time. Arguing with retards like will just be a practice in repetition.

hamichlol.org.il/פיזיקה
Go look up things like hammurabi and jewish law for criminals etc. Go get google translate plugin if you don´t read hebrew. Just have a field day there.

Attached: jews.png (998x1134, 197K)

wtf i wish the holocaust did happen now
kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger

Attached: 3ae037cc5aa93db80849cf023320e2a4370b7fa23fe3eac85011dc75c07ee357.jpg (480x540, 77K)

>refuted all of these

Attached: 1527537281605.jpg (200x145, 9K)