"Find yourself a nice church girl "

Attached: gPPVkzS.jpg (900x1597, 270K)

Stop posting stuff from this degenerate hapa

checked

nice

Obey the quads

Some church girl admitted to me that she had and would be down for a threesome.

She also had 14 cocks and can't stop thinking of the Chad that got away.

^ pretty sure her number is a lie.

probably 28 dudes

Attached: 1525303390090.jpg (777x5450, 1.59M)

>Hey fellow whites, girls are all awful, we should stop reproducing, you know?
Fuck off, shill.
Also sage

Attached: 1527440980237.png (300x300, 101K)

Human beings are exhausting.

King Kuck

All women are whores, this is nothing new.

Should have fucking rage kicked her through the ceiling and killed the "visitor". Then he could do sermons from INSIDE prison where God needs him the most.

I swear to God if this ever happens to me I will kill her and myself. I swear it.

Why not blame men eh? Sure women are the gate keepers, but we should show restraint, women are easily influenced. We should remove birth control to instill a fear of pregnancy from any sexual act.

Attached: 1479345363349.jpg (493x365, 53K)

Isn't your country imploding because you let a tv celebrity run it and is know running it into the ground , don't you have bigger problems to worry about .

Also how the fuck do you miss the world cup.

>nice church girl
>going to collage
>not wanting to have babies first and be a stay a t home mom
If she doesn't want to have kids you cannot trust her, having children will make you know for y sure she likes you and wanted your seed.

This problem does not exist so much in Islam.

The asian dude is just warning us about the nature of women. always keep your eye on them. forget about college aka slut training school

Yes, we don't get good by having 50% of the populace do the work.

>well, that's one comic by a hapa weirdo and one anecdote by a beta doormat. I can't imagine how anyone can disagree at this point.

Ahahhaha she fucked a beaner holy shit oh nonononono

too bad you dumb shits post christchan which is literally created by a fucking non-white.

>"I want the reputation of being a good church girl while being creampied in all of my orifices by a gorillion dicks."

And women wonder why MGTOW is so popular nowadays.

Real church girls don't go to college.

Muslims usually just acid attack their wife if she cheats. It's pretty awful because she's disfigured and unwanted by men for the rest of her life, but I can't say whores don't deserve it.

Attached: IMG_1435.jpg (800x597, 85K)

>Tfw no zombie gf
Why even live

Attached: Tfweveryoneyouknowisabrainlet.png (243x207, 72K)

Just for this post, I'll let you be an honorary white for a day. These are just examples of weak men who are not in control of a healthy relationship.

>letting a tv celebrity run a country is shit

Looks who's talking.

Attached: 1522238882553s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Absolutely sinfull as fuck

Attached: 1527141006906.jpg (863x600, 160K)

Modern church is a horrible place to find a good woman and anyone believing your chances are better there is being naive. The single women you need to avoid fit into one of four main categories: the single mom on the hunt for a beta provider to clean up the mess that is her life; the born again virgin who was the town bicycle, and suddenly found God when she's fast approaching The Wall (or already crashed into it); the sweet girl who has decided to prioritize college over marriage and motherhood, and will come back a man-hating feminists; that seemingly normal girl raised by one of the many emasculated "men" in the congregation, who will not submit to your headship because she saw her mother never doing so with her father. These women will make up the vast majority of the potential wives there. Do good girls exist? Yes, but they're rare and competition for their hand is going to be fierce.

>the sweet girl who has decided to prioritize college over marriage and motherhood, and will come back a man-hating feminists; that seemingly normal girl raised by one of the many emasculated "men" in the congregation, who will not submit to your headship because she saw her mother never doing so with her father
these two are fine because they are not biologically fucked yet. simply guide them in the right direction

Well that was upsetting to read.

Attached: Darth Carlos.png (754x819, 339K)

the sweet girl who prioritises college is not fine. she will ride the carousel while she is in college, destroying her soul in the process. And there is nothing you can do to stop it from happening.

Vasectomy is mutilation and a form of contraceptive sin.

At least the highest elected politician here isn't a woman.

Shill
sage

Attached: maw.jpg (1210x6307, 1.85M)