/neopaganism/ General

You know the solution to everything wrong with society. In your heart, you know it. Just imagine if your country was pagan again. Imagine if everyone followed the ancient, sacred ways of his ancestors. There would be no more immorality or degeneracy. Your nation would be totally free from globalist interference and foreign domination. Just picture it, a country full of strong men and their beautiful wives who behave boldly and forthrightly, just like times of old. All foreigners would be executed or expelled. A generation tending the green Graves of their sires, working out their destiny alone under the stars. It would be a utopia. Oh wait I live in Japan hahahaha

Attached: images (51).jpg (384x384, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Hymn_to_King_Helios
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

redpill me on pagan theology

Attached: 29416386_352384741936908_1787835301519949824_n.jpg (1080x1350, 116K)

>if everyone followed belief X, all the world's problems would disappear
You realize this is the belief of every religion and cult on Earth right? Nofedora, but that's not a compelling argument to outsiders.

OP is the redpill. Read the entire thing and check the flag.

Jesus is god and the right way. The problem is not religion but a direct attack of Cultural-Marxism

Amen. Neofagans pin the problems caused by apostates on Christianity.

9/10 is just a justification for an indulgent lifestyle

Varg Vikernes
>"Christianity is splintered into a thousand groups! They will never get along!"
>"Paganism is the way! You never heard a pagan disagree with another pagan!"
>Proceeds to burn all contacts with every pagan youtuber

It would be hilarious if he eventually becomes enemies with Piero San Giorgio. Maybe Varg will sperg out and try to kill him by showing up at his house, stabbing him 40 times in "self-defense" lol

Paganism is crap

Attached: 1513446783406.png (862x855, 80K)

Paganism is a dead end. Europeans already had the opportunity to be pagans and they rejected it for the superior Chrisitan belief that brings meaning and purpose to life. The world went forward because Christians made it go forward.l, while pagans stayed stagnant and primitive.

Good post, keep this up.

Jesus is false.

>There would be no more immorality or degeneracy.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fake jap

You don't deserve to larp as the land of the rising sun.

Attached: 1520963327938.jpg (600x600, 62K)

The redpill is there is no pagan theology.

its like christianism but far more retarded

Japan hates christians.

Apostates from the Abrahamic religions in particular tend to be especially vile people.

Look at the wonders of Communism and Liberalism after the Jews abandoned Judaism and Europeans abandoned Christianity.

why does a hammer of thor have odin and his ravens on it

t. angry christcuck gaijin

Attached: 1505285238919.jpg (960x1005, 442K)

I am a revert, all Europeans are followers of the Gods they just dont know it yet.

He isn't. The Christian faith is a good faith based on family values and peace. It focuses on peace because if you have war and fights all the time, life will die out. Jesus will save you

Fuck off Christian dog.

> Being a Pagancuck
> It will get rid of all degeneracy and fix Europe
fucking kek
Kys faggot

Attached: asshatru.jpg.png (500x597, 121K)

lol actually no, what happened was the kings would turn christian, and then people under that king had to convert to what the king followed.

Christianity was a way for kings to gain more power. you have less power over people that dont believe wat you believe

pagan is a catch-all term for not christian, even hinduism is by definition pagan

you'd have to zoom in on a specific tribe or people for specific theological beliefs

No, there are no such gods to follow, you're just an apostate without any hope in the world, and so you slave to your vices and to demons much like liberals and communists.

>666

It depends on the belief system. In the religion of "Sol invictus" is thought as the only God to Hellius / Zeus while the other gods are their expressions or allegories, if it is influenced by Neoplatonism then also divinity equals nature. Platon and Pythagoras believed that souls were given the chance to reincarnate if they wanted to but it was a very rare option. Julian saw Hellius as the only real god and the others as allegories.
> Eat then, let me celebrate, as best I may, his festival which the Imperial city [12] adorns with annual sacrifices. [13] Now it is hard, as I know, only to comprehend how great is the Invisible, if one judge by his visible self, [14] [132] and to tell it is perhaps impossible, even though one should consent to fall short of what is his due For well I know that one in the world could attain a description that would be worthy of him, and not to fail of a certain measure of success in his praises is the greatest height to which human beings can attain in the power of utterance . But as for me, may Hermes, the god of eloquence, [15] stand by my side to aid me, and the Muses also and Apollo, [16] the leader of the Muses, since he too has oratory for his province, and may they grant that I utter only what the gods approve that men should say and believe about them What, then, shall be the manner of my praise? Or is it not evident that if I describe his substance and his origin, and his powers and energies, both visible and invisible, and the gift of blessings which he bestows throughout the worlds, [17] I shall compose an encomium not wholly displeasing to the god? With these, then, let me begin.
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Hymn_to_King_Helios

tfw satan even agrees jesus will save you

>Be Christcuck in Feudal Japan
>Shogunate orders Christcuckery banned
>End up Crucified
>Japan loves Christians.

Oh, I acknowledge it took thousands of years, but they're finally coming around.

Attached: 1527154807908.jpg (1024x600, 127K)

That might just be the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

Exactly, Zeus / Hellius are the only way.
What classic religion did you become?

Attached: 1527572702608.jpg (706x1024, 113K)

Attached: 27891452_188685671893877_4402945166118223872_n.jpg (1080x1350, 119K)

> Paganism not even once

I'm Pagan, sport a Mjölnir and married a Chinese woman and have a Hapa son. It's awesome, I feel like a viking conquering another nation.

Attached: 1519181336218.jpg (736x644, 63K)

>Not worshipping him by his real name, IVPITER like a TRVE EVROPEAN