This is why racism is incredibly stupid

This is why racism is incredibly stupid.

Attached: FB_IMG_1527646132018.jpg (528x814, 49K)

Hey!

There's lots of other reasons it's stupid too.

Attached: 56487652.png (897x747, 861K)

>race is only skin color
OP is incredibly stupid

Attached: 1b0.jpg (1024x752, 93K)

K

How about because they took over employment and implemented deliberately anti meritocracy?

Attached: whiteness_is_a_hexagon.jpg (1703x855, 745K)

XD its just color. checkmate bigots
>not factoring in neanderthal admixture
>not noticing iq trends between the races
>not factoring in racial ability to create viable and beautiful civilizations
it doesn't matter cause this is bait anyway. sage and hide.

how dumb can you be to not realize that skin color is associated with distance to the equator. These people probably think that the only way you can get a tan is from a tanning bed as well.
Furthermore, it assumes that "racism" is about skin color. Nobody says "I hate black people because they have dark skin", people say "I hate black people because they do crimes and shit". But I wouldn't expect anyone on tumblr to have that much insight anyway.

Attached: 1527595009303.png (970x485, 638K)

are other traits selected for by environment or just melanin :)?

No one hates people because of their skin color.

>skin color can be naturally selected
>other traits would NEVER be naturally selected

wow you need to be really retarded or this is just bait

so what your saying is, release bio weapons to kill everyone with brown eyes, and then we have a nice lobster dinner?

Seems to me that map proves people would be healthier if they didn't migrate out of their "zone".

we should make an art exhbition called '1 post by this ID'

No matter what basis race has in biology, to me the point is that there is such a thing as an immediately perceivable "nigger", and that that "nigger" category just so happens to be the one which collects the trashiest, rudest, stupidest, most violent people. It isn't about white supremacism, racism or whatever, its about recognizing that the elements peopling the bin of humanity just so happen to be pretty dark-skinned.

>This is why racism is incredibly stupid.
you are preaching to the wrong guys , maybe you should preach to browns and blacks instead buko

Attached: racemap17.jpg (980x551, 86K)

>people evolved different skin colors
>their brains remained exactly the same and if you even imply that races have different brain chemistry, you're a racist

this is satire right? what are you a boomer?

>racism based on skin color is stupid
congratulations, you realized meme #1
how many others did you fall for?

Attached: Aryan Race.jpg (927x9988, 2.04M)

this is why mass immigration of middle easterners and africans to europe is stupid.

>different skull structures
>different susceptibilities to certain diseases
>different IQs (though the effectiveness of IQ tests is debatable)
>lol it's only skin color!
Has anyone ever debated a "race is a social construct" faggot? I want to know if there's anything more to their argument than this

It's like these idiots can understand biological evolution influences development but refuse to suggest it goes anything but skin deep. That is the general intelligence level of the majority of these herd like sheep and their sheep dogs all running around barking and baahing. They don't see the Herder laughing his ass off as they do the work for him.

Attached: 1466267801312.jpg (2000x1600, 972K)

There's an old saying where I'm from.

Dark skin shelters a dark heart.

>skin color is the one and only trait involved in adaptation to an environment

Sage

>pakistan blue
>china light blue
>russia light blue
i can assure you that these nations are probably the most racist in the world.

retarded Americans made it all about skin color. It's just one trait within thousands. I don't hate dark people because they're dark, I hate them because their dark skin indicate they're subhumans.

>We wuz Incas

There's no way that map is acurate.

Will Somalians turn white after centuries of living in Sweden then?

Time for another edition of JIDF slide thread.

You uploaded the wrong image, user.

Attached: IMG_1060.png (1357x800, 25K)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

People developed dark skin living near the equator. They also developed laziness because they weren't going to freeze to death half the year.

Cold weather spurred massive brain development due to problem solving.

Meanwhile Africans just sat around and ate roots and twigs when they got hungry. Sure, they had animals that tried to eat them, but so did Euros. And those same lions, tigers, and crocks are still snatching skinnies at will. Brownskins just breed faster than the animals can eat them.

And this.

Attached: IMG_1061.png (1029x730, 204K)

That's not a factual map you tard, it's a projection of how skin tone WOULD vary if it were only determined by solar activity. If it were true then Eskimos and Abbos would be fairly pale. There's actually been a fair amount of of research on why it doesn't look like that if you Google it.

Racism is stupid because you can connect an environmentally adaptive trait to a geographic region? This is what races are - groups of human beings who share traits acquired due to adapting to the same environment.

Based poos.

>HK 72%
>China 15-20%
Huh?

We don't dislike them because of the shade of their skin. It's the fact that nearly every brown country is a shit hole with shit scientific achievements and shit cultural contributions. Then they insist on leaching off the societies that our ancestors established.

Attached: 1459775419960.jpg (700x714, 155K)

Attached: 1527117584570.jpg (1200x966, 226K)

Yeah, white europeans colonized the world as a result of there cold environment. Sounds ridiculous doesent it? think again. White people are a domineering race race as a result from there environment, there greatest achievements is a result of a need to survive the cold winters that had plagued. They brutalize, manipulate, kill ect, to further there wealth, there survival capability. Remember that white snitch, he/she had blonde hair blue eyes yes? now wonder what was germanics doing during the roman era? They was snitching on people to there roman masters in order to rise through the ranks. This is year 1 sociological anthropolgy.

The reason why black people have accomplished is due to there hot weather and africa is filled with wild life that can easily be hunted down. It is all related to the environment and those genetics you adopt from your ancestors that molds your behavior and personality.

I bet you could have the same maps for US states and they'd show exactly the same trends... (percentage of nonwhites would replace skin tone map)

This is a shill guys. It's part of a larger raid. Sage and report

It's another episode of
>race is just skin color

Attached: justskindeep.jpg (183x275, 11K)

wait 'til you see what else is selected for by warmer climates

Attached: 1515197587627.jpg (500x1080, 287K)

and what is selected against by warmer climates
like intelligence

Attached: 1516246817248.jpg (1317x1652, 793K)

Attached: 1518446686016.jpg (298x389, 31K)

Attached: 1523780414374.jpg (1136x2200, 812K)

No dumbass, people don't hate other people over skin color, they hate them over being outside their designated area.

Attached: 1522270555332.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

they're probably children, user
Do you think everyone who uses the internet is the same age as you?

Attached: 1509578209212.gif (2970x2400, 851K)

>not having the source in the pic
Not that I don't believe you, but it's a much less effective redpilling tool without a link to the data

that fucking chart is stupid as hell, its saying that peruvians are as blacks as congo blacks

Attached: 1507171254000.jpg (831x271, 85K)

objective truth

Attached: 1527646181034.jpg (528x320, 46K)

It's not the skin color that causes racism,It's the fact that you have a group of fucktards who refuse to join the rest of us in civilization.... and they seem to all have the same skin pigment.

>Tumblr
Opinion discarded

Humanity will be better off once the nigger race is exterminated.

And that's a fact.

Attached: 2bgtkQl.png (300x300, 13K)

NO DELETE THIS

Attached: NOTFAIR.jpg (700x700, 68K)

Why is Latin America darker than SE Asia AND Australia, clearly these Marxists haven't traveled the world.

2/10 lefty shit

Attached: Castizos.jpg (248x203, 20K)

91 should be light blue, right? Then why is Sierra Leone dark red on the IQ map?
Here's an update/fix.

Attached: IQ and Skin Colour.png (1472x2024, 673K)

ikr, why can't blacks live in one of the 70% black countries and not be a minority anymore?