How do we even reason with people who believe in the many lies told about Slavery & the Holocaust when they've been...

How do we even reason with people who believe in the many lies told about Slavery & the Holocaust when they've been fully indoctrinated and brainwashed from a young age to believe all the world's problems are due to WHITE MEN?

Even if you show them factual evidence they won't believe it because their minds have been fucked so hard to blame WHITES for everything.

Attached: Racist Wanda Sykes.png (412x412, 258K)

Islam has enslaved more and continues to enslave more than whites.

Nobody has ever accused another person of """reverse racism""" in the history of mankind.

niggers actually had to work and even today they still complain.

Attached: IMG_0844.jpg (1024x736, 108K)

You Plebbit-tier forced meme faggots are making me seriously consider a Gold account just so I don't have to click through 7 pages of street signs every time I report your fucking asses.

... clever Joot.

> Nobody has ever accused another person of """reverse racism""" in the history of mankind.
And no one has ever seriously identified as a "meninist". Doesn't mean people will stop acting as though it's a thing.

>How do I reason with disengenous retards
You don't have to, user. Just smile and nod and keep a constant mental tally of who's a brainwashed fuck-up and who isn't.

I've often wondered those who blame white men for all of their personal or society's ills, how do they think things would be different if there were, say, Chinese women as the driving force? Or Mexican males? Would their lives be improved somehow?

ffs im starting to wonder whos worse this big nose democratic jiggaboo, or this fat slob of a jew and her Political Pawn of a cousin?

Attached: 90.jpg (605x328, 66K)

reverse racism doesnt exist though
its a made up term
racism is objective in its definition regarding discrimination based on race, it does not have a qualifier of "if you're X race"

reverse racism = racist term made to attack a particular race by suggesting that the rules are different for them and no one else

doesnt matter what a bunch of tumblr and reddit legbeards or google says

Niggers do abuse whites today at higher rates than whites abuse niggers. She calls it Karma, yet no living white person ever owned a slave and very few have ancestors that did.

Wait a minute, aren't YOUR people still living in an absolute shithole while YOU skipped all of the blood, sweat, and sacrifice whites gave, over centuries, for their society? Boy weren't you lucky to have an enslaved ancestor.

>How do we even reason with people who believe in the many lies told about Slavery & the Holocaust
heres a hint

Attached: 16023671_401.jpg (700x394, 71K)

I see this null point brought up so much, stop. People who use the term "reverse racism" and people who say "racism against whites" are the same fucking people. You don't sound smart for correcting it a millionth time.

Niggers don't want to leave america they just want whites to do all the work for them even though they'll never admit it

So it IS revenge you're after, Wanda, amirite?

You have no argument beyond asking me to stop. You're a joke and so is reverse racism as a concept. It doesnt exist. It's all racism if you are discriminating against a person due to their race. That is objective fact.

I use Ifunny for anime pictures and other fandom related stuff and I saw this shit on there at least 3 months ago. Channers are stealing fucking Ifunny memes. It puts 2018 Jow Forums into perspective really.

Yes, I get it, repeating it again makes you sound more try hard. Good job, do you also think the media is bad? Very intelligent 10/10

Also, I'm not arguing against you, retard, I'm saying it's a normie-tier argument that doesn't matter because we all know what it means anyway, and only a billion other people have made your same regurgitated point. Fuck off of Jow Forums, faggot.

This nigger got breast cancer.

The fact that people still use the term "reverse racism" means it hasn't been hammered home enough yet.
So the aussie should keep on correcting people.

The media itself is not bad, the fact that its currently completely staffed by leftists posing as objective impartial arbiters of truth is bad. The fact that its a private institution serving an agenda is bad.

Getting ass pained over someone pointing it out "because you're sick of hearing it" probably means that you're the one spending too much time here and should fuck off, fucking nancy.

The vast majority of lurkers are newfags and there are unique lurkers everday. Most of which come from facebook and similar briandead communities which operate with social pressure as status quo. Funny that you're trying to essentially shame me into not making a point that obviously escapes the lowest common denominator knowing that there are unique posters every day.

Go fuck yourself faggot, you belong on facebook. Hoggs tier tard

Attached: Jews.png (412x412, 94K)

The implication of him getting angry at people for rebutting a dead horse argument and not the people pushing the dead horse argument is that he wants an environment where the argument is unopposed and absorbed into popular culture.
Probably why they are so asspained over it getting rejected yet again.

>when they've been fully indoctrinated and brainwashed from a young age
>re-wiring connectomes / neural pathways
without shock or tumult, such that rewires the brain (e.g., electro-schock therapy, near-death experience), one cannot

this is why somethings a asinine as religion still works:
>'Give me your child for its first seven years, and I will give you the man'
(Jesuit aphorism)

Attached: lincoln_indoctrination.jpg (850x400, 69K)

>Spending too much time here.
It's everywhere. I've seen this argument on shit tier facebook pages since 2014.

Excuse me for cringing when some retard thinks he's enlightening Jow Forums with it. kys

Attached: 1521255696501.jpg (1024x894, 110K)

Go fuck yourself newfag, you got asspained that a dead horse argument got rebutted again yet apparently did not see fit to rage against the person that was pushing it to begin with. You're aligned with those that push it, actions speak louder than words nigger. Go fuck yourself you obvious mental midget newfag.

Attached: 1425363731904.png (253x235, 70K)

>why are you scared my people will hurt you?
>because you deserve it
ah yes very reassuring, thank you wanda, I'm not racist anymore now

Because I'm not tweeting Wanda Sykes for using liberal buzzwords, suddenly you're a genius for pointing out "reverse racism = racism".

No, you're still pretty retarded. Make a better point ffs.

Attached: 1520565794479.jpg (645x729, 81K)

I like how that picture explicitly states that niggers want revenge on whitey.

I know its a tired argument because I have been using it for years here and online along with anyone else with half a brain. You want it to exist unopposed "because everyone already knows" yet you say nothing about the people pushing it to begin with, you're obviously asspained that it got called out yet again by a random passer by and now are desperate to establish that no, its not acceptable behaviour.

guess what ultranigger
I dont give a fuck
enjoy the fact that I and others like me will be continuously denying the ability for lowest common denominator minds to be influenced by tumblr tier delusion

go fuck yourself nigger, facebook misses you

The loonies of the far left are not just deeply racist towards whites and bitterly jealous of others, they are also profoundly stupid hypocrites.

Attached: 14B87811-EF8B-4144-8435-3A12BDC24F0D.jpg (960x885, 127K)

Even Himmler admitted it, clearly audible, secret SS-meeting, 1943.

Why would you expect to be able to reason with a woman period, let along a nigger dyke woman? You don't. End of.

Attached: 1527384672959.jpg (758x878, 89K)

>I use Ifunny
Get the fuck out of this board.

>1 post by this ID

you deserve rape

Btw, you aren't using logical fallacies right at all. It's not a deadhorse, and you're actually making strawmen, implying I agree with the libnig because I think YOUR post was stupid.

People like you make Jow Forums unlurkable and mind-numbing. Do what you want but you're still retarded and no one is enlightened by your "red pill".

If you've been using that argument for years, you really need to step it up. That just makes it worse.

This is insane. Yes, yes we are concerned about just that.

Here's why, you fucking idiot: the people currently alive did not do shit to 'your' people who are currently alive. We have no desire at all to settle a long dead blood-feud and you do. You literally want to fuck white people up because of vague bullshit reasons while we're actively trying to accomodate you and your shitty ideology. Obviously we don't want South Africa: North America edition, you absolute mental vaccuum.

FORMER NSA AGENT, WANDA SYKES

I have never liked the meme "redpill" because it pulled in a generation of posters more akin to /b/ children than those that created the what is now culture from Jow Forumss inception.

You're a faggot that can't explain why you're asspained over someone countering a dead horse argument (as in beating a dead horse, as in the argument is tired, as in what you're accusing me of) with a dead horse rebuttal yet apparently ok with the actual dead horse argument itself existing unopposed as if this is a vacuum with no stream of normie and impressionable minds that easily eat up rhetoric like that based on a white guilt complex.

You're a joke. Get asspained more that an argument you've heard already is being used, fucking nancy.

>"yet you say nothing about the people pushing it"
You said that like 3 times and you're really just making yourself look dumber. I even said I didn't agree with her. God how stupid can you be. I bet you brag about your online IQ results on facebook.

Yeah I didnt jump to rereading the whole thread to catch you out because I simply do not give a fuck
counter my actual arguments as to why you're so asspained that a generic question yields a generic response you fucking queer
either you're an egoist that thinks he owns the argument because you observed it XX years ago or you're simply asspained that OPs argument gets BTFO in textbook fashion

either way you're a queer

My only argument was your comment is regurgitated garbage. It's literally an opinion, and I'm letting you know how you come off since you obviously have 0 perception of yourself. Fucking aspies I swear.

We should just deport all nonwhites to Arab countries, Arabs know how to treat subhumans

You're an autist that got angry that an argument you have heard before was used, simple as that. Get rekt faggot, its a generic answer for a generic question. I never claimed that it was some revelatory logic imparted to the plebs by a genius, you're the only one that suggested that. Congratulations, OPs argument is regurgitated garbage.

>black slave traders sold other blacks to white plantation owners
>only white people must be punished

Sounds totally legit

Attached: blm-egyptians_were_black_and_invented_slavery.jpg (500x770, 91K)

Kek Karma bitch

>Your opinion on my post is a logical fallacy.

Fucking stupid as shit.

OP's point wasn't
>"reverse racism = racism! Did u kno it is just racism?"
Was it? No, that was you. Trying to pin your garbage on OP like they posted your try hard garbage. I guess you won the faggot title of this thread.

Karma in action

Attached: 1464168262965.webm (360x640, 1.24M)

Attached: South Africa knife attack.webm (482x360, 1.55M)

The argument in this picture references reverse racism, suggesting that ITS A LEGITIMATE CONCEPT.
I am refuting that by explaining why in simple terms.
This simple fact triggered the fuck out of you to the point that you are still arguing that its "retarded to even point out because its so obvious" which is a very idealistic view of the general population, most especially given that they have already displayed a propensity towards succumbing to bullshit like white guilt.

You sound like an 8ch autist that is asspained that someone is daring to use an argument he used years ago because "its not original"

you're a total faggot, congratulations
and you're trying to paint me as the retard? KEK

OPs* picture

Attached: 1505859617242.webm (540x266, 1.86M)

Attached: 1518835905899.webm (1000x562, 1.94M)

Attached: 1492064697479.webm (853x480, 981K)

Attached: 1467869481812ss.webm (640x640, 1.96M)

Attached: 1511075761517.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

this is one of the twats that complained about netflix not paying her as much as chappelle or rock
the delusional state of these twats

Attached: 1472171518799.webm (320x240, 988K)

Attached: 1472642574189.webm (608x360, 2.26M)

Attached: 1473778180868.webm (436x324, 243K)

Wish I did own a few niggers though...I would love to have a plantation

Attached: 1484563327468.webm (400x272, 1.92M)

/thread

Attached: 1503003611965.jpg (469x480, 79K)

Attached: 1487101932952s.webm (552x358, 1.64M)

Wanda Sykes is a failure all her tv shows get cancelled.

She is the unfunny negro the Jews love to give money to.

Attached: 1523921642207.webm (376x476, 1.47M)

niggers will the next race we Holocaust

Attached: Dindu vs Pregnant Boost Mobile Girl.webm (1002x568, 1.94M)

Except they castrated their slaves and killed their them when they got too old or too sick, unlike you dumb fucks who breed them and imported more and more. I have no sympathy for you lot when they fuck you over.

Attached: home invasion beating.webm (480x360, 1.78M)

More like stupidity. Why would anyone come within 10 feet of a nigger?

I used to think Wanda Sykes was pretty based but then I growed older,

look at her bragging that they're gonna enslave whites, lmao. people who think coexistence is possible are retards.

>The argument in this picture references reverse racism, suggesting that ITS A LEGITIMATE CONCEPT.

You're such a fucking moron kys. just really, I'll say it again, for a 4th time? I don't agree with her whatsoever, of course reverse-racism isn't real. I wasn't defending the concept, you moron.

God. I want to go back and just say "NO SHIT SHERLOCK" and maybe you'd get a clearer picture of what I mean, you fucking neanderthal.

lurk more, get better opinions you're the ass-end of reddit feeding it right back into Jow Forums. Like I said, mind numbing.

Simple, show nigs the evidence that jews were responsible for the slave trade and blamed whitey, then pull aid from Israel and pay reparations to nogs. You would have the nig vote locked up for a decade easy

Not afraid of what white men did to other races
More afraid of what other races do to their own

Attached: 1520073111409.jpg (656x754, 123K)

Attached: Man uses brass knuckles to punch homeowner.webm (720x518, 2.8M)

Attached: New Orleans Mugging (65 208 Bienville Street).webm (720x404, 2.96M)

The only way you can do it is by making them sound stupid in every single argument. You don't reason, you slap your facts in and hten you mock. I can't think of a better way to do it.

Attached: 1430174418811.jpg (3965x2711, 1.03M)

Attached: DB0C0C72-AE96-47A6-94F1-6A71E132357B.jpg (290x285, 25K)

>1 post by this ID
Fuck off and die, kike.

You're a legit brainlet
READING COMPREHENSION CUNT
Reread the post you just responded to. Did I suggest that you believe in reverse racism? Fucking tard

Let me spoonfeed you:

I refuted the concept of reverse racism
You jumped on me for using a "tired argument"
I rebutted by saying that there are new brainlets everyday and it doesnt hurt to refute a generic question with a generic response
You then continue to sperg out attacking me and generally being asspained because I refuted the concept of reverse racism

You're a faggot
Reverse racism is a joke
And you're a joke for getting triggered over someone using a generic response against it
Fucking queer, you come off so entitled you seem to feel you own the argument entirely
kek
Now you're probably so full of yourself that you cant quit digging the hole
idiot

Attached: 1453743739316.webm (1280x720, 1.67M)

Attached: 1457769616736.webm (480x480, 2.6M)

Attached: 1460369868198.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

Attached: 1472642518161.webm (720x1280, 680K)

Attached: 1481247940213.webm (480x480, 2.2M)

Attached: 1482492942907.webm (176x312, 1.86M)

Attached: 1486331088753.webm (360x640, 867K)

Attached: 1486667972039.webm (640x800, 1.89M)

>how do we reason with nonequals
Its called propaganda.
I also dont believe you are an equal of mine. But I have hopes for you.

Attached: 1515623290724.webm (264x460, 1.47M)

Racism is when one race discriminates against another race for the benefit of themselves. Reverse racism is when a race discriminates against themselves for the benefit of another race. This is why affirmative action is reverse racism. Just because most people are too retarded to realize the nuance (and that inverse racism is a better term) doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Attached: 1519288121724.webm (476x476, 459K)