Miami

Is Miami white? I know the demographics say it's only around 11%-12% non Hispanic white, but it is around 70% Hispanic of any race, what % of those Hispanic people are fully Spaniard? Do any anons live in miami? How white is it really? I will most likely be moving there within the next year.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

Miami is very (((white))).

Barely any in Miami-Dade County

>what % of those Hispanic people are fully Spaniard?
A tiny minority, though I knew plenty of other white Hispanics growing up. There are still some nicer, whitish neighborhoods, but I'm leaving as soon as I can, this is only going to get worse. Best of luck user, just avoid the indio and negro areas.

Attached: hispanicgenetics.png (975x552, 145K)

Muy mal.

Literally the least-white major American city

DC

I lived in Miami for a few years. It’s not very white, but if you’re a chad you’ll have Cuban whores all over you.

43% white, Miami is 11%

It's a very nice shithole. Barely recognizable as a US city. You may like it or despise it

Better learn Spanish. The tip of florida is a disgusting hell hole of spicks and niggers and old spicks and fat spicks that are short and niglets. Why would anyone be here willingly.

The only white hispanics are Cubans (which don't all identify as hispanic in the first place) and some in Texas and New Mexico

Some hispanics are white though, so that doesn't tell all. I think San Antonio is whiter than DC

Doral is full of rich Venezuelan's and they're about as right wing as you get. Prepare to be looked upon as a peasant if you work for a living rather than own things from which you draw income.

Are you implying white hispanics are included in the non-hispanic white category?

>hispanic whites
kek desperate state of amerimutts.

The question isn't what city is more non hispanic white, the city is which city is more white, retard

There are people in Mexico that are more nordic than the average Alpine fellow. And nordic is generally the standard for whiteness

AND THE DIFFERENCE IS?

Some people have a spanish name or spanish ancestry but are still white? How retarded can you be?

FLfag here and literally this. cant think of any reason to be there. i hate going there and generally avoid going that direction at all costs.

This

The delusion is real.

Whatever you say, Goldberg

Attached: CheerleadersGroup.jpg (576x324, 251K)

You can tell they're not from Miami because there are natural blondes in that picture

I am a non-white Cuban living here. I'd say It's about 50% of the Hispanics here that are white, due mostly to Cubans. Was even more YT back then until the lower classes from Cuba like me started getting on their boats, niggeraguans, and all sorts of other darky started to cum

San Antonio, Texas, 55% "non hispanic white"

"White" Cuban in Miami here, city is mostly Hispanic. Too many Haitians though. Also, everyone EVERYONE speaks Spanish FYI. Miami is really great though if you don't really care too much about that stuff and stay in decent or good areas.

Beach side is uwhite and hispanic white, inland you have mixed demographics, haitian and nigger shitholes with some exceptions like Coral Gables.

then just call em aryians

We aren't Nazis though

>Is Miami white
Not at all. The suburbs (Broward and Palm Beach) are more white. However, if you believe in the 90 IQ skinhead conspiracy theories, just know half of the non-hispanic whites in South Florida ar Jews.

Jews own Miami Beach. They're not wrong. It's public and very obvious if you ever go there on a Saturday

>Some hispanics are white though
Yeah, maybe they add 10-15% max to the non hispanic white population. Then Miami is 30% white. If you have some money, South Florida is paradise. If not, it is really overrated.

>They're not wrong
About what?

There are a ton of Jews in Miami. Maybe not 50% of non Hispanic people but it's pretty high. You just don't notice them day to day since they cluster on their own

Wait. Fuck I'm going to bed miseread the post

The city of Miami is actually really small, it’s the greater metro area. But no it isn’t white.
not at all, you better speak Spanish if you live there, also gotta take a walk through beautiful overtown, truly a magical place.
where are you moving and for what? the job market sucks here, and the cost of living is through the fucking roof.

> miami
> white

even i know its not a white city and i was just a tourist for 2 days

Attached: 1523555670341.jpg (500x281, 43K)

No, and never will.
>t. Been in the state since 2001

Everyone does cocaine and is a spic. Some of the most obnoxious shitty foreigners I've ever spoken too. 65 iq Haitians. You will want to kill yourself, be lashing coke down rapidly, or both in about 5 minutes.

I live in Miami it’s like 15% white at most.

Miami was never ultra white though

The place that will blow your mind is LA

Heres LA in 1940 lmao brutal

Attached: 6482_07_02_13_8_54_18.jpg (1500x1125, 210K)

I’ll take the Cubans and South Americans here in Miami any day over the Mexicans and Salvadorans in California.

Yup they raped LA