Spidernigger, real or fake?

What does Jow Forums think of spider nigger? Looks a but too good to be true, but if it is, good on him.

youtu.be/kp84fNPBV2o

Attached: E7C182CC-F32A-4D9E-882C-7A5DB3D4F857.jpg (750x592, 82K)

Everyone thinks this is fake.

It's fake because he almost had the path memorized unless he was some kind of circus performer or seasoned nigger burglar. A normal person has to spot and strategize a little as they traverse.

>what is going up

i don't. what would be fake about it, he's dangling from wires or something? cgi?
he's just pulling himself up to a bar, standing on it, and jumping up to the next bar.

Fake

Attached: kek 2.jpg (535x600, 57K)

That hes not really an illegal migrant from mali, but someone trained like a circus performer for example. I mean fuck how does a situation like that even happen? How does the baby hold on for so long?

fake, only a retard would think otherwise

lol

Kid was never in danger.

It was stage by (((Them)))

so...theres a person up there with the kid on the right.....how is the kid in danger?

he's not. You can see there is a line between the kid and the person on the left..the entire thing is staged.

those balconies don't look that hard to climb, they have a grating where you could easily use your hands and feet to climb up. dont really need to be a circus performer for that

We need to write a book, make a movie, and put a national day for this.
And here why that's a good thing.

Have you ever tried to scale anything? You don't just run up to it and start going up. You look for places you can move up to you don't just keep going up like a robot.

any non-manlet who can lift his bodyweight at least 4 times can do this

How does the kid hold on for so long? Especially considering he was presumably hanging since before the nigger even spotted him.
How did he end up in this position in the first place?

Also, he makes it look so easy. It's not about just being able to climb that, but the speed. If a random immigrant is as athletic as that, better be careful about those balcony doors or nigger burglars will get you.

It actually looks like the white dude on the right already got a hold of the kid, but A for effort on the dude for scaling the building

I don’t see why it would be fake. The guy is huge for one thing, so his reach seems plausible. For another it’s not a very difficult climb, can’t tell what the balconies are made of but it looks like there are slots you could fit your hands and feet into. The kid isn’t just holding on, there’s also a man that’s holding his hand but can’t lift him up because there’s a divider between the balconies.
>is it wires?
>is it CGI?
>is it a circus performer?
Lol.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1200, 384K)

Yes, when scaling something that has the exact same footing as the thing below you literally start going faster

> Spidernigger

WE

Attached: A7CF5A09-E4C7-4F39-AE47-C0E664558683.png (615x555, 393K)

it's what they do...hangging from tree and throw their shit at people

wtf i love mass illegal migration from the third world now!