Live in a country where less than 10% of the population is white

>live in a country where less than 10% of the population is white
>big media owned by (((THEM))) is still heavily promoting race mixing

Pic is a couple from a recent soap made by Rede Globo that's owned by (((Roberto Marinho))) and is only one of the many examples of the media heavily pushing race mixing. The few europeans living here are actualy seeing race mixing with good eyes.

The Holohoax did not happen but we should try it

Attached: cuckism.jpg (803x632, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.folha.uol.com.br/ilustrissima/2017/12/1943569-movimentos-negros-repetem-logica-do-racismo-cientifico-diz-antropologo.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how can we change it?

Attached: 26154946_194327174456824_2224009571393863680_n.jpg (1080x1350, 99K)

Attached: 1526533003933.png (1440x2208, 2.09M)

There is always a more graceful solution than violence.

Attached: AVATARGingkoLeafPhoto.jpg (850x565, 654K)

BLEACHED.com

Why do southern Brazilians lie about their area being white?

Attached: south_brazil.jpg (1006x954, 609K)

wtf happened?

Damn that looks like a cool bike

idk. The South is not european majority, lots of mixeds between whites and natives there, but it is by far the region that has most whites. There are whites in all the other regions though but in a much smaller proportion

If we can't get Europeans out, then we'll breed them out

Attached: IMG_2549.jpg (266x190, 19K)

they are probably the most famous couple in Brazil and adopted 2 africans kids

I went down the street and found this, it's both sad and hilarious
From what I can tell, I would say the cities in southern Brazil are like 50-60% white, but this purely from being autistic and using Google street view. Lots of people who look mixed/black, loads of mestizos, etc.
>this is the future of America

Attached: south_brazil_horse.jpg (1594x903, 769K)

Imagine having to look at 2 beautiful people (lovely skin/hair/eyes) every day of your life knowing you are not like them in any way and that you never will be and then the feeling of disconnection, like you are a token to these crazy people's sense of self admiration, for plucking such an 'ugly little thing' from the wilds of africa so that it can experience 'the good life' by the grace of your white charitable nature. What a miserable life, to be the unending subject of pity.

the woman is not even that ugly. but you already know what happens if they have a child. that's why the brazilian population is so ugly.

>Less than 10% is white
What country is that?

what a shithole rio grande do sul is.
good thing sc is not like that.

Blacks don't think like this. They could always go back to the jungle. They never would though

one user posted a data that said only 23% percent of the brazilians that self identify as white had between 90% and 100% european DNA.
47% of the population self-identidies as white, 23% of that is around 10% of the total population

Are you sure about that?
>race mixer and mestizo street vendor in one image

Attached: more_br.jpg (1909x955, 944K)

www1.folha.uol.com.br/ilustrissima/2017/12/1943569-movimentos-negros-repetem-logica-do-racismo-cientifico-diz-antropologo.shtml
brazilian niggers protesting against racemixing
im alive to see this shit, someone nuke us already

That's insane. I live in a fairly nonwhite city (Osasco) and 10% would be unrealistic even for the favelas here.

Attached: 1527008888978.jpg (598x682, 33K)

street pics are not a good measure because the upper and middle class usually are inside cars

It was a mistake for Pharaoh to allow painted Negroes to walk behind his chair. The mere sight of them aroused the fury of the people. There were few who had not suffered some injury during the preceding days. Many had lost their homes by fire, the tears of wives had not yet dried, men’s wounds still smarted beneath the bandages, and their bruised and broken mouths could not smile. But Pharaoh Akhnaton appeared, swaying high in his chair above the heads of the people and visible to them all. Upon his head he wore the double crown of the Two Kingdoms—lily and papyrus.

Now, against all tradition, Pharaoh moved. He raised the crook and whip in ecstatic greeting. The crowd surged back and suddenly from its manifold throat broke a cry as terrible as the thunder of bursting seas among the rocks.

“Ammon! Ammon! Give us back Ammon, the king of all gods!”

As the mob billowed and swayed and the cry rolled out ever louder, the crows and vultures winged upward from the temple roof and flapped their black pinions above the chair of Pharaoh. And the people cried, “Away with you, false Pharaoh! Begone!”

The shout alarmed the bearers so that the chair halted in its course. When they again moved forward, goaded by the nervous officers of the guard, the people poured in an irresistible flood across the Avenue of Rams, swept away the chain of soldiers, and threw themselves pell-mell before the chair to block its advance.

Yes, the number sounds really bad but. You have to think about all the other states outside of the South and Southeast when it is actually rare to see a white

based blacks

This is in a fairly middle to upper class area of Florianópolis, the majority of people are white. I'm just saying, it's not perfect where you live either. But Florianópolis seems like the most overall "comfy" city in Brazil I've looked at tbhfamalam

why do people act like race mixing is a problem lmao? 9/10 white people don't race mix (even with all that kike propaganda), the only problem is that spics are outbreeding us, the nigger population has always been around 13%. Idk about Brazil, I'm assuming have always been a minority there

whites have always been a minority there ***

>be me
>born in bundy
>raised racist like my parents
>Happy that my parents taught me segregation and racial standards
>move to city for a good career oportunity
>find rental sharehouse for a decent price
>same day that I move in this nigress moves in that came to australia from baltimore for a working holiday
>a few weeks pass
>she begins walking around in leggings like pic related (I guess she just felt more comfortable around the sharehouse)
>walks around the kitchen like that while I make coffee most mornings
>pop boner while looking at her 10/10 ass
>walk away always facing away from her so she doesn't notice
what the fuck is wrong with me I used to have standards, I was raised better than this. I am seriously considering making moves on her but I will be betraying everything if I do. Fuck my life.

Attached: 1467389384578.jpg (640x640, 83K)

the part of race mixing is true for the USA but not true for Brazil. the European DNA is present in most most of the population but only a small minority have at least 90% european DNA

think about the child that would come out if you get seriously involved with her

Attached: 1522607834815.jpg (1200x879, 215K)

>start out with 100 million whites in a stable population (i.e. births roughly replace deaths)
>at "just" 10% mixing
>Gen 1: 90 million whites left, 10 million extra goblinos
>Gen 2: 81 million whites left, 19 million goblinos
>Gen 3: 72.9 million whites left, 27.1 million goblinos
>repeat until white genocide

i'd be willing to swap all the white Brazilians for all the spics we have
yeah it's call being outbred. Whites have a declining white birthrate for awhile. Quality of life goes up = less kids. On the other hand spics have 7-8 kids by the age of 25 so yeah..

It's Brazil. What do you expect? The fact there are whites there at all is astounding. Most of the slaves went to SA, specifically BR.

>Quality of life goes up = less kids.

You sure about this? Seems like whites were having the most kids in the post-war boom where quality of life was not even an issue. You could walk into anywhere and get a job earning a living wage and buy a house off that.

>watching tv
oh user....

A lot of "white" people immigrated to Brazil in the late 1800's and early 1900's, but what I find surprising is how prone to race mixing Brazilians are. The immigrant populations came from fairly socially conservative societies, but in a matter of a couple generations, they race mixed like crazy. I'm quite frankly impressed by the social engineering that turned them into goblins so quickly.