Does this help support/dispute any maps or theories?

I get a lot of mixed information about Antarctica. Do these 3 Valleys hold any significance?

Post juicy red pills on the South Pole

Attached: B5872AC3-57BB-41F1-A3F2-3AD12302787A.png (750x1334, 2.27M)

Attached: 1527125144102.png (540x386, 70K)

There are probably some cool fossils in the rock layers, but that's about it.

>that ice must be smaller than you had thought if you expected a flat surface underneath it
>...
>this also contributes to rising sea levels

Attached: evidence.png (454x708, 503K)

Attached: 1513061269133.jpg (960x958, 163K)

Attached: 1507649399537.jpg (400x468, 58K)

East Antarctica has unfrozen, freshwater lakes and light shrublands, most of the year. There is a particular stretch of coast that is about as temperate as Anchorage. It'll be blurred on Google Maps of course, but there is a station there that can be accessed year round from Ushuaia. More of a resort really, think winter Bohemian Grove.

Sauce or more info?

Attached: 1527208886899.jpg (600x444, 187K)

Can't find any sources online, this is from what I heard while visiting Antarctica, from some of the shipmates. Grain of salt I suppose, but I've seen the lakes personally.

North Arctic is more interesting, strange shit happens up there. Saw two UFOs on Baffin Island, and heard a loud boom follow by a sudden Aurora at Quttinirpaaq

there are massive mountain ranges in the ocean too

Dang Nazis and their dang underground mountain. What will they think up next, a earth inside the earth?

do you have any other stories?
Is it illegal to explore Antarctica on your own, is there a heavy military presence?

what did the UFOs look like
I saw a blue light one night, and it went from blue to bright white then shot up into the sky and disappeared all within 3-5 seconds
I live maybe 25 minutes away from Kecksburg

It's prohibitive to explore Antarctica on your own. Not technically illegal, but you'd be "rescued" by U.S. forces if you somehow got within a hundred or so miles of it by ship. There is a military presence, but it's not very active. They're mostly guards and fly supply planes.

I'm not a scientist, I just like to visit cold places, so my stories are mostly personal. Antarctica is more beautiful and haunting than anywhere else. If I could live there I would. I truly believe there is something important hidden there, but I don't think anyone has found it yet. Otherwise people like me would never be allowed to hike across anywhere down there.

First was a deep forest green, two lights that sort of phased into each other then phased back out. It kind of skipped in the sky then blinked out. Second one was blindingly white and kept rocketing from one end of the horizon to the other, insane speeds. It eventually stopped, then shot up and away a minute later.

Never believed in UFOs til then, just two days after each other too.

Remember back when scientists could make a discovery without having to explain why it will contribute to global warming?

Nice theory you've got there Doctor Einstein. This time dilation stuff sounds like it could heat the atmosphere -- is that correct? How much time would have to be dilated before run-away global warming is triggered?

Should the EPA regulate time dilation as a pollutant?

Can travelling near the speed of light increase the severity of droughts in California?

Yes Antarctica used to be a lush and green continent. No one disputes this. Beneath the ice lay millions of years worth of undiscovered Earth history. No one is allowed to claim Antarctica though, so no single country can lay millions into research. With how dangerous Antarctica already is and miles deep of ice, I dont really think we'd be that far along anyway.

Attached: hrVv5hI.jpg (725x475, 120K)

Attached: hollowed earth.png (899x604, 230K)

Look up the peri reese maps.
15 century map that acuratly depicts the antartica coast line, but wait there is more. Its a copy of an older map, which in and of itself is a copy of yet an older map, going back like 2000 years.

You're a fucking idiot. A dog isn't just a "pack animal", its a highly adaptive species. A dog can fly solo and be just as effective. You're really going to relate a dog to, say, an ant? So no, I don't think there could possibly be any fossils under the south pole because of the sheer distance and climate.

Depends how fast Antartica froze. We have found Mammoths with soft tissue still intact because they instantly froze on death and remained that way until discovery.

If the climate grew colder over thousands of years, it might just look like a tundra with little left to see.