Is Gowdy compromised?

Trey Gowdy: "FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do."

What the fuck? Gowdy's out here pretending like there's no deep-state anti-Trump coup and that Halper wasn't actually a politically weaponized spy.

When did he become so cucked?

Attached: 124676EF-1C18-45DF-980B-80D3180CD476-7539-000006F84607C9E0.jpg (502x519, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/D_Trump2020/status/977434087995699201?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.business2community.com/government-politics/trey-gowdy-breaking-silence-2-investigators-killed-hillary-clinton-investigation-fake-news-02039886&tfw_creator=TheShawnRice&tfw_site=b2community
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trips of truth

He's a podesta shill

Gowdy also was a Comey dick sucker and until it become blatant that Comey was a deep state faggot

He's quitting congress.

Something must have scared the shit out of him.

He's in full retreat.

>is?
You shoulda watched the Benghazi hearings. Mr. Lemme ask you a bunch of garbage, look at muh hair.

thats why hes getting out of dodge

Why

he's always been shit

Maybe he's hoping to spare the FBI's reputation and go after the heads of state and upper echelons who mislead them? I feel like they're walking a fine line between eternally sullying the good name of the FBI and grabbing the executive level people who instructed them to spy on Trump's campaign.

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if some of these folks were offered hundreds of millions in post-public-service donations. The whole revolving door retirement plan, you know? Even if they spent $10b bribing everyone they can, they'd still be saving money in the long run. For those who want this to just go away, the kind of money at their disposal would make Bill Gates dizzy.

Where's the link faggot? You literally just did this same thread a few minutes ago. Quit your kike shilling and kys.

Attached: raregowdy.jpg (767x767, 82K)

Attached: 1515603857545.png (1100x701, 278K)

he looks some sort of defective...always has

They threatened with a slow death by torture, and they proved that they could pull it off. Yes, he is scared.

Attached: 1481960918706.jpg (788x431, 88K)

Gowdy surprises me because, sure he may get tons of money once he retires from public service, but he's always given off this principled aura of placing honesty and integrity before hedonistic pleasures. He may just be a good actor tho

Google trey Gowdy, first CNN article.

yes he has this disease that causes your nose to grow back inside your face.

I agree, he's always seemed like he's doggedly trying to get to the truth on these issues. But everyone has his price. They may have even swayed him with lies, or told him that the fate of the nation itself is on the line.

>The public's trust in our institutions is fading, the only way we can prevent a civil war at this point is to maintain their belief in law and order!
>If the FBI goes down, it will have a cascading effect on all branches. This issue pervades every single institution.
>CIA, NSA, Justice Department, Executive branch, Congress, etc, will all go down. It will be chaos.
>You know the Awan Brothers? They have enough to take us all out. Imagine the government in shambles! All this destruction, just so you can get Obama and Hillary?

why does it look like someone rubbed sweaty balls all over his face

Gowdy is a snake.
He intentionally botched the benghazi investigation to protect the swamp.

>good name
>fbi

Attached: 1517004240878.gif (404x416, 204K)

Watch all the interviews and speeches along with hearings he has done since Trump got elected
They either have shit on him or he's too afraid of them
He has done jack shit the entire time he's held his position
Sure he says things in a harsh time when filmed but how many senators and congressman has he arrested?
How many has he started investigations into or had brought up on charges of obstruction?
Fucking none
They hold out shit on him and instead of using his power to force them to give him what he wants he doesn't do anything he "demands" but then puts nothing behind it
Remember when two of his investigators looking into Clinton shit randomly disappeared and were found dead miles from their abandoned car?
The fucker is a coward who shrinks before his duties and he clearly didn't mean the words he said when he swore his oath to uphold the law and get Justice for the people

Attached: 1524626435607.jpg (477x724, 189K)

>spare the FBI's reputation
You are either delusional, or very old, or being paid. In any instance you should be ignored

He DOES have a family to think k about
However, WE are his family and his biological one means fuckall when you sign on to protect your nation
At this point he's a god damn traitor just like that Jew Mormon Chaffetz

>he does have a family to think about
You assume there is a chance they could be poor or something? Hair fuck could just never work a day in his life again and be fine, his kids would be fine

>Remember when two of his investigators looking into Clinton shit were found dead
Source?

Yeah they’ve got him by the balls on something alright.

Attached: DiyZpB7.png (666x666, 631K)

>Remember when two of his investigators looking into Clinton shit randomly disappeared and were found dead miles from their abandoned car?

uhh source now

This

As soon as he said he was quitting you all should've realized they threatened his family

HELLOOOOOO

I remember this. Gowdy got blackmailed. I don't think he willingly serves the swamp and chose to forfeit his seat instead of continue the path of ruin.

They all are, it's part of the price of admission. That's why Trump must go.

twitter.com/D_Trump2020/status/977434087995699201?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.business2community.com/government-politics/trey-gowdy-breaking-silence-2-investigators-killed-hillary-clinton-investigation-fake-news-02039886&tfw_creator=TheShawnRice&tfw_site=b2community

>We Will Find You #MAGA
>A couple of federalized deputies working for Trey Gowdy were found dead.
>The two officials were reportedly on their way to deliver a search warrant on the Clinton Presidential library, when they were tortured and killed

What would they possibly have on him?

twitter is not a fucking source, and the link is 404d

Could be anything, hell it could even be nothing but they threaten him with the roy moore treatment of false accusors.

Check /ptg/ sticky I think it's in there
Fucking politifact called it a hoax so every site in a standard Google search sites it when talking about it
I was more talking about the fact that they stay alive not money related user

Kill his children in a car crash

Suicide his wife

He's not some courageous hero, he's a pussy that gets in front of cameras

i dont give a shit what u remembered, i want a more reliable source than just some random anons memory

That's to be expected since any and all sources about it magically got deleted and the only ones talking about it call it a hoax and site politifact as the reason they call it fake

No. Hes returning to his home planet.

I think they threaten family members. They start by killing a pet and that's all she wrote.

Elvis didn't die he just went home

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

i just want something to support your claim, id like to believe its true but im not gonna buy it if ur feeding me the shit u are right now. how the fuck do u expect to convince any rational person what u are saying is true

I guess this is one of those things you just had to have been there to know since it's been so censored. We're trying our best man, what I tried to link you to was a Trump Tweet back when it happened but it looks like twitter scrubbed it clean.

is.....he human?
transitioning?
mutating?

WTF am I looking at?

>I guess this is one of those things you just had to have been there to know since it's been so censored

what stops independent journalism? what the fuck stops u from contacting representatives of trey gowdy? why has nobody tried to investigate this? why havent u? do u not care if what u say is verifiable in anyway? because what u said is just that, completely unverifiable by either me or u. fuck off with ur misinformation please. this post isn't for u btw, it's for any lurkers out there who aren't as suspicious as they should be about some of the shit spouted off here with no credible evidence whatsoever behind it

All of the #NeverTrumpers and GOPe types seem to be resigning, makes you wonder what the word behind the scenes is.

I get the feeling that many of the politicians from SC (and possibly other states) of his age range and older (some neocons and some of the tea party) fell for the "big tent" republican meme and fear any sort of white identity within politics. They think ideas only matter and race does not. Any sort of race identity from whites will be the tipping point that ruins America. And that the only way to save America is for whites to not have identity and then that will let them magically convince enough from other groups to also not have a racial identity.

They want some sort of apparatus to act as a "check and balance" against Trump's populism because they think Trump plays too fast and loose with people who have a tendency to be radically right. WN movements were heavily targeted by the FBI and others in the 80s and 90s and obliterated. They may see Trump's populism as giving these people cover to resurge . So it's sort of a jewish neocon/trotskyite mentality that lingers where the thinking is to squash any sort of white identity organizing. Sure, he wants to give lip service to ending a Dem deep state but he wants to keep a neocon one in place to limit Trumpism or any sort of Pat Buchanan type republicanism form happening. They want an authoritative executive branch loyal to the idea of fighting any sort of white tribalism. FBI falling apart or being heavily dismantled or losing power threatens this.

Attached: 1495654695684.jpg (1536x2048, 377K)

It honestly is true, but I can't find any of the articles talking about their deaths. I'm actually freaking out because I know this happened and didn't archive proof of it.
I'd just ask you to look into... fucking it was a girl and a guy that were found dead like 6 miles from their car I think. I dunno, I'll make a bread tomorrow, I have to get up for some drills soon so I should at least get a few hours of sleep.
But these guys are legit telling you this.

>sullying the good name of the FB
What was Watergate? Sure, FBI has 'good reputation', off your selff, Mutt.

>trippy
gowdy was bought and paid for long ago by Chamber of Commerce / big corporate $, just like soo any others

He's a blackmailed child molestor.

No one threatened him. He's a Podesta shill.

Skippy Podesta pays this faggot's campaign bills. Plus he gives him all the free pizza he could ask for

He plays the part in a right wing district just so (((they))) get another seat in Congress

Attached: trey2.jpg (746x892, 117K)

Hes a congressman

DUH

The FBI was right, they were fed lies and controlled from the top.

>It honestly is true
listen, i know u and the other guy believe it is true, but u can't expect me to believe it if u can't provide any evidence for it. its as simple as that, and baseless reassurances that its true from an anonymous person on Jow Forums does nothing but annoy me because it seems u think me and the other people on this website are gullible fucktards that will mindlessly lap up any wild assertion without an ounce of skepticism

shit I've been here too long
At this point I don't believe half of what has proofs, much less random shitposts in a thread

8K? Bro, you couldn't fucking bribe ME with 8K. Let alone someone with as long of a career as Gowdy.

>FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do
The only way this would have been defensible was if
1) Trump campaign was told about it
2) Hillary's campaign was also spied on since she actually was working with Russians
But neither of those things happened because from the beginning it was an operation to screw Trump.

>Is Gowdy compromised?
Is the United States of America Corporation compromised?
yes, it is.

Attached: TRINITY___Feels.png (984x644, 514K)

He looks MKUltraded on this pic. Look at his eyes -- 100% brain surgery giveaway.

Attached: 1521835133724.png (685x723, 32K)

>At this point I don't believe half of what has proofs
yea im at that point as well, but fuck man this community is full of people that are unfamiliar with confirmation bias and implicit bias to the point that they are indoctrinated by unchallenged shit posting like the other assholes in here. there's plenty of average and above average intelligent people here that lurk and even a few that post sometimes, and they need to post more often to refute these idiots openly

ID: I will repay.

There are three possibilities. He is a deep state shill or threatened
Or, He knows that trump colluded with russia and this will be over soon
Or by itself the fbi and the cia operated within the rules, but they themselves were fooled by the democrats,the russians or both.
He is signalling to trump that only proving that there was a spy is not enough. Unless the reason behind the spy and from where the fbi got the initial information to start this whole thing is not revealed publicly, the media will spin it as proper investigation into collusion.
This will not end till event zero in this whole saga is unknown. It is not the dossier nor papa meeting with the aussie

Whaaa

Attached: 3d3772c38762e31d8f1aeb9efc96d5bc.jpg (624x352, 17K)

Judge Napolitano was in my feed right after the Gowdy interview, and he is basically saying the same stuff. Something happened.

Wut? You ever watch him for a while? Dude's eyes always have a board and lazy look to them, even when he's tearing people apart. That's why he uses his voice and body to gesture mostly. His face doesn't move much.