Stop falling for proxyfag psy-ops

Kikes or hardened leftists, probably both, using proxies to change flags have been sewing division on this board ever since the "Amerimutt 56%" meme was pushed to the extent it was. They have been going from White country to White country (via proxy) sewing division, hatred and mockery before moving onto the next one. This is to create infighting within the board, and it is actually working, when was the last successful Jow Forums operation? Why are you letting them win? Nothing was beyond our reach and yet we fall for this blatant false-flag tactic.

I used to think most svenposters were leftist cucks, then that changed and I thought most leafposters were leftist cucks, I realised that almost all Bongposters were leftist cucks all of a sudden. And then I realised how genuinely retarded I was being. As soon as they move onto another flag, all of the previous Kikeposters using that flag miraculously disappear and re-appear under the new flag. Notice how Britposters aren't all Kikes all of a sudden and now there are evermore Australian flags being insufferable? Aus, the country of shitposting, but they will convince you to hate them and think of them as cucked. Reading this, they will probably change flags and target another, just know that it is happening.

I propose we devise a solution to this issue. spread awareness and make it unacceptable for Jow Forumsacks reply to proxyfag cunts trying to sew division, remember the others that they work with tend to bump threads through retarded replies. Slide Threads are just the tip of the (((iceberg))).

Attached: 0004783.jpg (1200x1800, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh no

t. yellow fever shill

Prime example of the point I was making.

And you kikes have infiltrated the Janitorial positions within the board, too. Using it to prevent any real progress and allowing blacked threads, weak bait and general cunt trickery to stay on the first page for as long as possible.

It's pretty obvious to anyone who has spent any time on this board

True, hence the "Show your flag, Kike" shit.
I guess the issue is that it is far more organized and widespread than most people here know. It isn't individuals trying to subvert, they almost all seem to know when to switch flags for the next 'host nation' - if you will.

bump

Not sure how this issue can be addressed, user. I've noticed it too, I think subconsciously everyone has to whatever degree.

>Kikes or hardened leftists, probably both
Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: image.jpg (3668x3266, 2.02M)

You're right, but it seems unavoidable. Any suggestions?

add another bumparoo

The EU flag pretty much just means Globalist's kike shill to me. I see it as the alternate Israeli flag. Basically when they want to act like some kind of authority figure, but also be "fellow white people".

Cheers for the info. Was well aware of the Jidf, Shareblue etc, but do you think they are acting alone? It feels like the small groups corrupting this board banded together to make a more precise and targeted impact. Many have lost faith in the board as a result.

I can see why this would be high priority on the JIDF's list, perhaps the highest.

Mods need to get their shit together and devise an anti-proxy plan, stronger than the safeguards already in place.

I picked up 2 years ago, and since then I can spot it every single time. It's like seeing a foreigner without a face.

True. That seems to be individual subversion though, memeflagging is for Kikes who do it in their spare time generally. The more organized units use IP switching systems that go below Jow Forums's radar.

Can't believe ShariaBlue CTR and lurking journalists haven't found the hidden threads yet. Just stick to those for now

the mods are more interested in their next bulk s o y shipment

I've always seen the EU flag as a kike flag, also I keep seeing people with AnCap flags making statist statements

>Its like seeing a foreigner without a face

sums it up pretty perfectly desu

why does everyone have the yellow fever ftw

>posts an asian
not even gonna read what you posted

I don't generally, I have a scottish aryan girlfriend. It was just an attention grabbing picture as I know a lot of this board are infected.

>And then I realised how genuinely retarded I was being.

Attached: 1500034591.jpg (235x214, 8K)

Except you did and that is why you posted this.

>Its a nothingburger, guys. Let's judge the content by something completely unrelated instead of reading it. I certainly didn't read it, goys.

i think theyre shitting on portugal right now because of the portugal bro who was keeping the /plg/ threads up for so long.

so, how do we stop this?

Attached: bot.png (1182x905, 209K)

A bit of humility goes a long way sometimes.

I was being genuinely retarded, I should have seen it sooner. I knew about memeflag kikes and the occasional proxy user, but on this scale? To this extent and this precise? - It was there but I didn't see it until it was almost too late. This board has taken a lot of damage as of late and a lot of valuable people are leaving.

Jow Forums is the china of the internet. We swallow everyone who isn't like us whole, and either spit them out, and they despise us for generations, or allow them to become one with the hivemind. Anyone apart of the hivemind knows the dialectic. The hivemind mentality gets so bad with me that when I see these shills I'm sometimes under the impression it's one of us ironically shitposting. Then shrek memes get posted for more than 24hours.

Attached: 1527489234169.jpg (1024x645, 355K)

>Jow Forumsfags being dumbasses and trolling each other is a complex psyop
lol of course it is user. Theres no way that actual people just disagree with you lmao

Clearly they are using something that changes IP automatically, but where you can set the general range to be a certain country. That is why it doubleposted under a different ID but with the same flag.

Two different users posting the same picture within miliseconds in a thread and people replying "Wow telepathy" - It isn't telepathy or a cohencidence.

I'm glad someone else can see this. This all started getting more out of hand when Alfie Evans got mentioned on this board, and people were making statements on official forums that were from here. It apparently attracted a lot of attention. Even David Rothschild admitted to lurking Jow Forums so he could jew to the extreme.

(((you)))

Its far more precise and complex than that. Occasionally people fuck with eachother, Jow Forumsacks pretend to shill, but this isn't it.

scary if true desu

I never would have thought a Rothschild would browse directly rather than getting assistants to shill for him and relay information.

>A bit of humility goes a long way sometimes.
I agree with you on that. But seriously. Just stop. Jow Forums's power comes from it not having a form. Everyone just shitposts and it just so happened that we got a president elected. Jow Forums's randomness is its greatest asset, and by doing what you're doing, you're trying to give Jow Forums's opinions a form. That's not going to work in the long run. Once Jow Forums has a form, it's beatable. So your best strategy is to just let things be and continue shitposting and enjoying shitposts.
>This board has taken a lot of damage as of late and a lot of valuable people are leaving.
Then let them leave. Once Jow Forums has a form, then Jow Forums is no longer Jow Forums. It has popular preferences and norms. That is the day Jow Forums ends because once a discussion forum has a form, it can be controlled. I know things in bongland are bad and perhaps this is your refuge, but if it comes to Jow Forumsacks leaving, then let them leave. And as much as I know this will hurt you being in bongland with all the censorship, if you don't like Jow Forums, you should leave as well. That is the best strategy available to all of us.

It's honestly out of fucking hand this board feels like it's being spammed it's not even subtle we literally all are just like "yeah we can tell there are jews jewing right now". That's not a normal thing to have to do. Why do Jews have to absolutely kike the world up?

He only recently started lurking, and it was after Elon Musk threads were booming on Jow Forums, and twitter drama was happening. He even commented on Elon's posting giving him a "what are you saying goy" post.

bump!

Attached: 1000x1000.jpg (1000x1000, 207K)

obviously and also the women hate ones are psyops. they don't want good relations between the genders, so they'll do everything they can do stop it

*Mauser pistol clicks*

...I'm watching you. It feels like shilling wrapped in a pseudo-intellectual point. Are you saying that Jow Forums should allow proxies to be used by the JIDF en-masse?

>Its just shitposting

It isn't, its a breach of board rules and security.

This. Trying to turn Jow Forums against women, and then the (((media))) presenting the evidence as if each and every one of us is an incel, despite the fact we have been pushing for chad culture for more than five years. It feels as if they make threads, get other JIDF to reply to them and then "tip off" the media about the thread they have created.

This.
When the women aren't worth protecting,
you've completely demoralized the group you're up against.

You may be right OP. I never shitpost myself, nor do I pay attention to shitposters. I'll keep an eye on flags from now on and try to spread awareness of this issue.

Attached: WomensIdealPenisGuideReal.jpg (800x732, 228K)

bump

>When the women aren't worth protecting, you've completely demoralized the group you're up against.
So we should pretend they are worth protecting or what?

Haven't you got the memo about having to switch from Aussie flags to another host nation now that you have been found out?

Most white people, women included, are still decent.
The degenerate ones just stand out because of social media.

>they don't want good relations between the genders, so they'll do everything they can do stop it
Yeah. They're creating shitty relations between the genders by shifting all power over to women - and women aren't very good with power.
For an insight into what happens when women are the gender in power, look at spiders. Male spiders might have the shittiest lives in existence. We're shifting to that sort of setup.

Labeling the guys who observe women's true nature after being given this power, and harbor resentment towards that nature as shills is just silly.

The issue isn't standard shitposting. That is always fine and generally results in humorous threads.

We are talking about a large scale breach of security here.

>Are you saying that Jow Forums should allow proxies to be used by the JIDF en-masse?
I'm saying let Jow Forums be. Jow Forums's power came from its lack of form. A bunch of anons just shitposting. Shills came and flooded the board with shill posts that is meant to polarize people. By polarizing people, shills forced a formless Jow Forums into a form. Once Jow Forums has a form, it can be beaten and controlled.

The best example is you. You created this thread because you got tired of shills. You don't even realize it, but they won over you. That's why I'm telling you to just leave Jow Forums be. Just go back to pure shitposting. If you don't like it here, then as much it hurts for a bong to leave the last place of free speech on the internet, leave.

Because once you pick a side on Jow Forums, the purpose of Jow Forums is lost. It is no longer a place for social outcasts to simply discuss unpopular ideas. It is now a battleground, and once you pick a side, you have lost, whether or not you win in the war in the long run. You have lost yourself to the information war that forced you to group together and limit your potential.

honestly i dont really care. i hate you all either way. you think im gonna forgive you all for ww2? nah. ask me again after 70% of the population of every allied country got exterminated.

Attached: 1527517217185.jpg (1508x1920, 1.94M)

Okay, I will agree with you there. Women have too much power in our society. Turning Jow Forums into virgins instead of chads through the utter blackpilled-ness isn't the solution, though.

Aus/pol/

>Haven't you got the memo about having to switch from Aussie flags to another host nation now that you have been found out?
Mate your entire thread is a load of butthurt about other countries making fun of the 1984 dystopian hell-hole you cretins have created.
There isn't a silent majority of people who think like you in that police-state shithole, you are a minority. And I even have my doubts about you.
I've met plenty of brits who jumped ship and came here when they saw the writing on the wall. They were smart enough to get away from the mess they created, but when they get here, THEY VOTE LEFT. Your dna simply cannot help itself. You people will vote for more leftism, more authoritarianism, until you are locked in cages and fed three meals a day through a tube.

All the good brits were either shipped to Australia for rebelling, went to America to get away from it, or - the peasants like my family, hitched a ride to NZ.
My flag is not australian, bong. But Australians are 1000x better than you in general.

Stop trying to label anyone who is disgusted with what has happened as a shill. Most of us are just people who disagree with you and your faggoty views.
>so glad I can say "faggot" without being asked for a loicense.

I have absolutely no issue with people of different opinions voicing them here. As long as it is organic. Again, this is a breach of security and a targeted attack, and you, like my government, are telling us to "Keep Calm and Carry On" as if it isn't happening. I feel there is a motivation in your asking me to leave, I still don't trust you. You know that those who are vocal after finding out are dangerous to the operation, you don't want this bought to the attention of the mods. The purpose of this is to create pressure in making Jow Forums update their security and improve their radars for large groups of people using proxies to raid the board.

Again, individuals with different opinions are fine, and if they are expressed organically and not as part of a Mossad raid, that is fine. Maybe you should leave.

if youre stupid enough to make your opinion because of someones flag while at the same time being on Jow Forums in the first place, you deserve to be fucked with.

this isn't the problem, this is part of the cure.

Not shit...:...

What? Bullshit. This entire thread was made as a result of them moving onto "Your" (I fucking doubt it at this point) flag. They are coming for you, that is, if you were really Australian.

This is another example of division-sewing. Trying to turn the flags against eachother.

From this day forwards, I am using a NatSoc flag. Jow Forums should be united under one banner.

And by the way, I have said some terrible shit here and I am not in prison yet. We do live in a dystopian reality here, but Britain is the epicenter, Nations don't exist to these people and you are well on your way to being as fucked as the UK is.

How can I be butthurt if I agree with you? My birth certificate nationality is Leaf anyway.

>Again, this is a breach of security and a targeted attack, and you, like my government, are telling us to "Keep Calm and Carry On" as if it isn't happening.
There's a difference between your government and me bong. Your government does not love you. It does not wish to set you free. Though we've never met, I would like you to be free and happy. I don't want to see you or any other Jow Forumsack suffer, because as much of a faggot this makes me sound, I love all you faggots, platonically of course.

But your point here>I have absolutely no issue with people of different opinions voicing them here. As long as it is organic.
Is the reason why I'm telling you to let go. Jow Forums is no longer organic. Shills are trying to polarize us so that our opinions can be categorized and we become closed to opposing views. The very meaning of Jow Forums is being wiped out by the shills. By making these kind of threads, you're giving into their programming. You will never be free once you take a side. All your moderation will disappear and that is the true prison in the modern world.
>I feel there is a motivation in your asking me to leave,
Yes.
>Maybe you should leave.
I am planning to leave. I've been lurking here for 4 years and though the board was bad, it got significantly worse after DJT's election. It's no longer the Jow Forums that I used to know.

good thread op, the kikes are obviously on this board and always have been, along with other groups, and this sort of stuff has been going on forever but maybe the new comers would benefit from this info

sometimes I think people are just trolling even when the banter gets out of hand, but I hope most people aren't retarded enough to fall for this sort of psy-ops shit

In the end the kikes are fucking us all in the ass no matter who's getting it worst, and we should stick together

jesus fuck, get some wywymmin pix, yellowfag

Attached: Kayren (white redhead brunette auburn cheergirls model)-0014-fave.jpg (826x555, 87K)

What proxies?
Psh, don't be ridiculous OP.

Noted, it isn't an Aussie flag. I tend to skim-read.

Why are you directing your anger towards the redpilled that reside in Britain? They are the ones trying to change things, they are the ones being arrested and sent to prison, knowing they will be sent to prison, for standing up to the Orwellian nightmare. They aren't the ones you should be directing your anger towards. That is like telling a Swedish member of Generation Identity that they are cucked and should stop letting their country be blacked. They are the ones working towards that goal.

>I have said some terrible shit here and I am not in prison yet.
I give it 5 years, I would migrate to leafland if I were you.
>you are well on your way to being as fucked as the UK is.
Agreed. The people here are fucking idiots, but we're not quite to your level yet. I might leave for Asia pretty soon anyway.
>How can I be butthurt if I agree with you?
You don't quite agree with me, otherwise you never would have started this thread.
But we do seem to share a pretty large common ground.

>This entire post
m8 you haven't even read the OP have you? You fucking moron. He was talking about (((proxy))) jews using our flag and trying to make us look like utter cucks. It's not about posters in other countries, like you suggested.

Attached: 1357159809644.png (679x427, 7K)

Terrible choice

>Why are you directing your anger towards the redpilled that reside in Britain?
It's not directed at you as an individual. It's anger at the situation and the people of bongistan in general, I just happen to be talking to you.
You and I may agree on 99% of everything. But the people in bongland are cancer. There is no silent majority of people there who think like us. 90% of them or more are hardline leftists.

OP here.
Do you see how easy it is to proxy on this board?

Hurr durr I am an amerimutt, fuck women, amirite? Men should go their own way, the Kikes want you to be in relationships. We will show them! Let's all vow to never have white children just to show the Kikes who's boss!!

Trips speak truth.

>You fucking moron.
Shut up, idiot, you have no idea what you are talking about. He's suggesting that people like me, who have flags from white countries, are actually shills just attempting to create division, when really I'm just an ordinary person disgusted with you fuckwits in general.

Attached: shutitdown.jpg (699x490, 104K)

Agreed and checked.

What would you do in my situation? I refuse to abandon ship. Any advice helps at the moment. Men who leave bacon outside Mosques are deliberately sent to prisons where they know they are controlled by Islamic gangs to be murdered here. It actually happens.

Kek. How do you even proxy to the extent that it doesn't think you are on the planet anymore?

*incoming slide threads*

Oy! Ten threads about e-celebs and muh black dik, condition red!

Some small countries and areas don't have a flag set up on Jow Forums for whatever reason, so it's a matter of finding such a place.
Posting as an unknown gets a reaction in every thread so it's amusing if you're ever bored.

>What would you do in my situation? I refuse to abandon ship.
I would abandon ship.
I saw the article about the guy who was murdered halfway through his 12 month prison term for leaving that bacon on the mosque.
Why would you want to sacrifice your life to contribute to a system of people who support this type of shit?
Unless you are on neetbux, every day you spend there is a contribution of tax pounds to feed that horrific system. I would leave.

If you choose to stay, then I dunno. But just be aware that if you try anything heroic, the people who destroy you for it will be white. And white women will celebrate your destruction.

The mods are JIDF and other shills.

Remember kids. The answer to shilling is Jewish diaspora and Jewish hate crime red pills. If a shill post blacked bullshit. Post Jews love black cock or Jew race mixing statistics. Or how whores If they even will do a black man charge extra for having to. If some (((BLM))) faggot is piping off about how all white people are racist. Post proof that American slavery was an almost solely Jewish enterprise. Universal healthcare shill trying to peddle (((free shit))). Post how the director of the NHS died on a waiting list or how anyone who can afford to fly's to actual specialists and pays money for healthcare when they don't want to die. The truth and meme are our allies not the kike shills.

Attached: 1526969728865.png (1456x442, 147K)

This is brilliant, user.
Everyone should make a dedicated folder of Anti-Kikethread redpills to spam every time an Obvious JIDF raid is taking place.

sure about that?

Attached: Kayren (white redhead brunette auburn cheergirls model)-0008-fave.jpg (534x835, 92K)

get off this board and go to twitter if you cant handle the banter

>Banter

Again, people are implying that it is organic. People with differing opinions or a Jow Forumsack wanting to stir the pot a bit is fine and is basically tradition on this board. It leads to interesting threads.

We are talking about a breach of security and mass JIDF proxy-shilling causing a demoralization and infighting epidemic on the board. Hardly banter.

You don't see it, do you Britbong? Swedes used to be insufferable cucks. After relentless mocking, they've sorted themselves out and Jimmy "Literally Hitler" Åkesson is about to win elections. Same thing with leafs. Now Trudeau is universally mocked ("peoplekind"). US is experiencing the destruction of the white majority. Hopefully the Amerimutt meme will make them aware of the dangers of demographic replacement and race mixing, especially when that meme hits the normies. As for the UK, we need to un-Orwell the UK and that starts with memes

That isn't the source of the issue stated in the original post. It is a demoralization campaign, it isn't about standard Jow Forumsacks targeting said countries, it is about Kikes PRETENDING VIA PROXY to be from said countries to turn the board against them and create infighting between flags.

Ordinary Jow Forumsacks telling different countries to get their shit together is fine and it strengthens said countries, read the OP again. It isn't about that at all. Please try to understand.

How do you know it's "them"? You don't think Jow Forums is capable of relentless mockery on its own? Especially if those countries are cucked and in need of mockery?

Wait you don't have one of those?

Attached: 1493408657404.png (612x792, 130K)

It's been odvious, JIDF even admitted to being behind it as usual, all you have too do is paint them into naming the jew(which they will refuse to do under any means) so you can easily tell who is a nigger under a proxy just from language alone.

Attached: 2I5wd9c.png (537x469, 321K)

should have offered us canada or waited for us to activate war plan red or waited for russia to attack you in order to strike them down so you lacked a second front to be fucked on.

Attached: 1519689771062.jpg (650x575, 56K)

>everybody's a shill
See you guys at the next intelligence BBQ, are we hosting in Israel this time?

Attached: 1527644537985.jpg (1024x752, 524K)

>sewing
The motherfucking state of rosbif education, ladies and germs. It's SOWING.

Attached: 1516666881154-20171211_11493_svetlanasotak_headshots_3688.jpg (565x377, 26K)

>stop falling for proxyfag psy-ops
>posts asian girl psy-op

Honhonhon je fait le funnie
*un negroid climbe aux mon windeaux pour stealer le bebe*
"Aaaa-AAAAH!! Sacré Bleu!!! JE SUIS CHARLIE!!!"
*je me surrendre*

Attached: bq3nupko47x01.png (600x450, 13K)

I'd like to hold hands with her desu

also I wonder why she's reading a dutch magazine of all things.

there is a difference between organic Jow Forums invective and whatever this is. they're not from here. you can just smell it. there were a large number of british flags that did not post at all like regular britposters and out of every demographic here they are the ones that have the most easily recognizable posting style: dry, self-deprecating, sharp wit, a bit cowed. whoever they were they were not "our" britposters.
OP is right. there's some agenda here. shrekposting is interesting because it is spammed and the images typically are under 1kx1k but exceed 5mb in size. i would guess this is like the internet equivalent of smashing lights and windows. run up the bandwidth with bullshit.

possibly a general showing screen caps of current shilling tricks/tactics?

Butterfaces.

>rosbif
its a fucking muslim who can barely read
merde

I've noticed a bunch of faggoty leftists with Australian flags too. No wants just lame libshit talking points and condescending bullshit. When I see it I like to imagine Castro Jr hired someone to set him up a proxy flag. And he's typing what his master Soros tells him to sounding it out in that faggoty lispy voice of his. It helps take the sting out of the disappointment of their recently low quality banter.

Attached: 1475226446087.png (668x600, 308K)

be patient. that would have the opposite effect. someone is going to fuck up and get caught. if non-anglo flags start talking mad shit then people who speak those languages (portugese, italian, etc.) should respond to them in their native tongue. if they cannot communicate back then that is the point where they are exposed.
there is also the possibility that the managers of Jow Forums are being paid for this. it's difficult finding working proxies and vpns for Jow Forums. this indicates collusion from management or an uninvolved third party with lots of resources. this too. aussie shitposting is absolute garbage these days.

Honestly these tactics just make people hate Jews more.

It's all too late. You can smell their fear in their frantic shilling. Even plebbitor faggots know about the Jew at a subconscious level.

A real holocaust is actually coming in a few decades and there's nothing they can do to stop it.

Schizophrenia is a hell of a disease.