Why the fuck they want to ruin classic good movies with some niggers...

Why the fuck they want to ruin classic good movies with some niggers? Netflix needs to stop sucking black cock all the time

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 11.20.23 AM.png (608x726, 491K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0346293/?ref_=ttls_li_i
youtube.com/watch?v=bjvMYtLUvsA
youtube.com/watch?v=EyfEVphpYKU
youtube.com/watch?v=XPRAw_WPw5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's simple. Don't watch the movies. If you don't watch them then you won't know or care. Let them waste there money making that shit.

Because leftist loves giving them shekels

legit suggestion, 25th hour

Thank god we cannot pay to Netflix. I made an account but my government blocks me to pay for it. lol

Roots

>the shinning.

Attached: snoopdogg.jpg (576x497, 85K)

Ash Ventura
Band of Brothas
Boogie Niggas

tell netflix to fuck off and delete this thread. We dont need to talk about netflic, netflix needs to fuck off and die.

This is why I cancelled my subscription. Last Christmas, they did not even had any worthwhile Christmas movie on there, not even Home Alone. Only shitty boring pozzed "originals". Once their service was nice, but now it is just a big pile of cheap garbage full of AIDS.

>the shining

Attached: 1499394206925.jpg (981x1273, 275K)

Titanic.

Also, same treatment should be done to White Chicks.

>niggerflix
Amazon prime master race reporting in.

Mary Shelleys Frankenstein could use a strong black lead

"Here's a nigger!"

Blacks spend their money on useless consumer shit like Netflix, it's a great market to target (stupid people). It's all about the money, they want to make movies that appeal to these idiots.

American History X.

>Also, same treatment should be done to White Chicks.
Niggers would shit bricks

Attached: 1525968456281.png (900x900, 409K)

would be racist

>same treatment should be done to White Chicks
oh my!

Green Mile but now we get a giant magical white guy

>Green Mile but now we get a giant magical white guy
Brock Lesnar in the role he was born to play...

Attached: brocklesnar21.jpg (1024x694, 78K)

Just make new movies.

There was a black guy in The Shining, and he was the good guy and got an ax in the chest. Of course it would be more realistic if the victim was (any race) and the murderer black.

pretty rare flag there guy

Instead of remakes why dont they make more original movies with black casts???? because white america does not go and see them! with BP being the exception but whole classes were going on field trips to see that bitch so thats not the rule.

If these niggers touch cruel intentions I will declare fatwa. Sarah Michelle Gellar is my original khazar milker.

Attached: gibs milky.jpg (495x626, 86K)

No you won't. You're going to do what you always do. Sit there and complain about niggers on Jow Forums all day.

Lol this shit is great. It’s helping me red pill people all around me. Already got a few people to stop watching cape shit and Star Wars. The Charm reboot really got a girl I know to hate nigger reboots because Charm is her life lmao.

Attached: 4L_H5xcTcht.jpg (7562x4295, 2.92M)

Dumb blacks don't realize they can plagiarize like the rest of Hollyweird. Take the same premise, story, change the names, pick a new title, and rewrite all the filler/small talk dialogue.

Cruel Intentions was a remake of Dangerous Liaisons

Mean Girls was Heathers or some shit.

>three mutt dykes
I remember that nursery rhyme.

>black prostitute movie
>black axe murderer movie
>black bitch in school movie
>black incest movie
Are these really the ones they want to make? Go ahead.

BLACKS DON'T GO TO MOVIES THAT REQUIRE THINKING

>Netflix needs to stop sucking black cock all the time

People as a whole need to stop sucking black dick all the time. It's getting out of hand.

Call it She Boons.
With John Cera and Ashton Kutcher

That tattoo has got to be one of the worst executed I've seen on a quasi-celebrity. It's looks like it was done in a Russian prison in the 1930's.

Can we remake Boyz In The Hood with white suburbanites?

It's why they call him Cock Chestnar, the sword literally has veins and a glans. His tattoo has been (((circumcised))).

#wewuzactuz

LOL. This is the very reason netflix cancelled its rating system. Because everyone hates these nigger movies. Everyone. Hell everyone hates niggers. They keep flushing millions and millions down the drain on these flops in hopes that America will somehow suddenly accept and love niggers. This repeatedly has shown that it will not work in the USA. We hate these apes. Its laughable at this point watching hollywood break down.

Attached: 1509492593352.jpg (249x233, 14K)

would be a massive hit even amongst niggers. Nigger women don't even want to see nigger men in movies.

Attached: 1510360323812.jpg (600x683, 93K)

What about with based roof koreans?

lol what are you talking about kid, nobody loves you.

I don't know, whenever I look at these Black Lives Matter twitter accounts they always seem to be shilling for their own group ( other niggers ) all the time.

Netflix is now entirely controlled by Soros and Obama.

Conspiracy (2001)
>At the Wannsee Conference on January 20, 1942, senior Nazi officials meet to determine the manner in which the so-called "Final Solution to the Jewish Question" can be best implemented.
I think this would be a great movie with an all-black cast.

Make 12 years a slave with a white guy held by black slavers.

Schindlers list?

Gone with the Wind

The Ten Commandments:
Starring Idris Elba as Moses

Attached: IMG_5970.jpg (1439x959, 116K)

Casablanca.
Got to hit those classics hard.

fucking this
and the (((christians))) will suck it up

Attached: images[1].jpg (580x870, 81K)

>ruin classic good movies

Imagine what it would be like to never have a "good classic movie" with people that look like you.

imdb.com/title/tt0346293/?ref_=ttls_li_i

Hitler is too white. Europe has always been mixed and hybridized.

Pretty Woman unironically
But mean Girls would also be good

Please don't touch Shining (don't even want to see a white remake)

You need to quit paying attention to Jewish media.

Roots and The Color Purple

God, are blacks this incapable of creating anything of their own? Fuck.

Attached: 1514753474240.png (594x512, 315K)

Let them do, let them dig the dagger further themselves

>This is the very reason netflix cancelled its rating system
That was to protect their investments. After Amy Jewmer's special flopped, they knew it wasn't alt-right trolls, but it was the perfect opportunity.

Kek this is best answer
This is good too. Anything where either a jewish victim or jewish hero is replaced by a nigger is perfect

Attached: 47BDA9A4-6519-49E6-A8C3-CF9263BBFE4A.jpg (640x399, 34K)

Yes please

they already realized that meme flag friendo.

"Queen" Latifa wouldn't have been famous if she hadn't starred in Living Single, aka ripoff Black Friends.

12 years a slave!

>The Ten Commandments:
>Starring Idris Elba as Moses

Moses really did have a black wife.

They got we wuz kangz: the movie (known as black panther) and to be honest i actually liked it. Instead of ruining classic movies they should make their own black movies that are actually good.

>Schindlers list?

Attached: 12 years a troll.jpg (624x528, 221K)

From left to right.
>Im the sexy flirty one that screws everybody.
>Im the smart witty one.
>Im the bitch.

Now the regular charmed, left to right.
>Im the sexy one that fucks everybody.
>Im the bitch.
>One eye on the streets, the other on the meat.

Because Niggers don't care about equality, they don't care about creating their own shit, they care about taking YOUR shit, because you deserve to suffer and have your history completely erased you fucking whitey.

PS. How the fuck has no one murdered Soros entire lineage yet?

>Anything where either a jewish victim or jewish hero is replaced by a nigger is perfect
Um, excuse me white boi, are you trying to imply something?

youtube.com/watch?v=bjvMYtLUvsA

Attached: 1472632367694.jpg (858x536, 80K)

Schindler's List
I would pay money to go see that although the lead wouldn't be black just the NPCs

Attached: remastered.jpg (709x551, 169K)

Gone With the Wind.

Let that sink in.

Niggers stealing shit, what else is new. It just seems they’ve also learned some Jewish tricks thanks to their “oppressed muhnority” position in society. Once whites are all but gone, all of your history will be painted with nigger shit and they will sing and dance about how they was so great and how they is kings. The blacks will become the new whites and the Jews will have their slave class again.

Nigger vampires always bothered me. Even as a kid before being redpilled. It just doesn't make sense. Leave the European myths and European roles for the European actors.

I liked the Deathwish reboot with Bruce Willis. Good movie but it's not Charles Bronson going around shooting niggers. In the new movie he only killed one.

Blacks appear in the classics... They have an entire "part" in the 2001 Space Odyssey.

American History X. I wanna see Ice Cube with a big ass swastika on his chest.

Why steal whites stories and ideas, when you can come up with something better?

youtube.com/watch?v=EyfEVphpYKU

I have no problem with this as long as their all niggers

Attached: B12424DA-121B-42D2-AF3C-F1033E564F99.jpg (678x381, 40K)

make your own movies niggers

Never. We waited 40,000 years in Africa doing nothing and making nothing just so we could steal ideas and money from whites. If we were going to make something we would have done it thousands of years ago.

>The Shining with a nigger cast
I would unironically watch this.

>Boogie Niggas

Attached: 1523492900013.jpg (500x375, 26K)

This. This is why the female Ghostbusters movie bombed as bad as it did.

They do

youtube.com/watch?v=XPRAw_WPw5E

Black actors are cheaper.

The boy in striped pyjamas

>leftists
no they are negrosexuals

Only morons watch this shit. Cancel Netflix.

Attached: 5C75737C-88C3-43B5-8CF9-9E5E53A8239F.jpg (1024x575, 168K)

I have more respect for Ghana indie cinema than black American shit flicks. They make their own shit and fund it themselves. They don't take money from Jews so they can be slaves to Jew agendas to make anti-white propaganda. Ugandans are doing their own independent thinking, funding, work, and everything. Very respectable.

"Broke" Black Mountain....

they should remake schindler's list except the jews are niggers and the nazis win

Black man headed to prison? No one would ever believe the premise.

"Heeeerrrreee's Jahvonie!"

Ahem.

Attached: annefrankquesha.png (450x637, 274K)

Could someone give context on that image?

Even black twitter hates the idea

Attached: 1499229504138.gif (768x768, 1.15M)

I'd pay money to watch a black anne frank story.

Some nigger from the Obama administration runs Netflix now