Pol/tards/ of Color, what’s your opinion of normal non-pol white people

Attached: 67D24C4F-19F7-48A4-B250-023DA3A4D13E.jpg (597x502, 138K)

Non-pol white people are mostly default liberals, because that's the culture. They don't appreciate how miraculous Western civilization is, in fact most sort of hate it by default. No real depth of understanding what makes it so precious.

Attached: wake.up.png (4249x5854, 699K)

Quads of Truth, user bears no deception with his almighty words.

I unironically believe liberals love the free world much more than you wannabe-amendmentcucks cherrypicking your constitution

They don't, especially many of the non-white ones.
Liberals tend to believe whatever is popular even if said belief is contradictory.
For instance, being for abortion yet against the death penalty.
To answer OP's question I find that liberal white men are often nigger-tier in their stupidity and cognitive dissonance while liberal white women are largely scum that would be genocided in a just world.
Frankly I think the sorry state of the western world can be no more accurately observed than in the behavior of a liberal white female between the ages of 14 and 70.

If it's mainstream it's basically a trending opinion, right, that said even you yourself would be amazed at how fast any freedom/privacy/rights get splintered away once all that muh liberal stuff is removed. I mean you know about PRISM for years still a potentially staged ketchup-bombing is all you can think about.
That said I'm not black, so here's a bump, have a good time im out

They don't. They take it for granted and unironically believe that diversity is strength and the world would be better if it was run by blacks and women

>of Color

White is the most colorful color, moron.

fuck white people

Attached: 1526528435374.jpg (1366x768, 61K)

LoL, must suck being a shitskin man. God you people suck, we literally invented modern civilization and you fuckers did nothing.

kek

RARE

Attached: anglo (2).jpg (1515x2079, 1.01M)

white people evolved from black people
so i guess that means black people are pigs?
given their obesity rates that sounds about right

WTF FLAG

>being this delusional

I got second-hand embarrassment after reading that
fucking hell
this is lefty comics cringe thread now

Attached: iKNow.png (543x563, 251K)

Attached: coolparents.png (650x1015, 432K)

I don't care about them

Attached: DaddyGotGame.png (479x727, 345K)

Attached: death.png (800x1231, 641K)

Suicidal bugmen. You forged empires that spanned entire continents and bent reality by splitting atoms. Now you're forging neovaginas and splitting bloodlines by bending over for Ahmed and Jamal.

Attached: 1512160154554.png (536x577, 344K)

STAHP

>raising children with no rules will surely create able bodied adults

Must suck being a mutt bastard who takes on a color moniker because he has such a mixed ancestry that certainly includes NigerCongo Bantu blood.

Somalis
Obese
Pick one fucking retard, you might not have evolved from pigs but you act like one.

fabricated you are just Chinese or Indian like most leafs are, that chart doesn't even apply to you Wong.

Attached: 1524224433938.gif (480x228, 263K)

So how does it feel to know that your people accomplished nothing throughout history? Besides being the White mans bitch.

Afro-Asiatics accomplished nothing, the state of mutt education.

We are responsible for every ancient civilization, language, numbers, astrology, math, Ancient Egypt, Babylon, Jewish, Arab, and Ethio-Somali kingdoms and sultanates! all 3 major religions. All goes back to us
Go back to fucking Neanderthals like your cave ancestors did in the dark ages.

Attached: Interrelations_betweenbranches_of_Afro-Asiatic.svg.png (1094x572, 23K)

Attached: Genetic markers.png (1981x2735, 2.48M)

Only to become the White mans bitch for the past thousand years. Man it must suck to be you.

You're living in a White mans world. Stay salty nigger.

Actually you're the Jewish mans bitch so Afro-Asiatics are on top. The simple fact that I'm in the west proves you dont control the world if you did Somalis wouldnt be all over the West bringing cultural enrichment.

Attached: 1526161092405.jpg (620x421, 63K)

I wish your pic was real
Pic related

Attached: 1C53C2C0-9A83-4CC1-808F-2244B541102D.jpg (630x723, 254K)

mommys got the 'tism

>1 post

I wouldn't stomp on his hands because he'd be a jew and grab your ankle and bring you down with him

i'd throw a shekel down, the fucker will try to grab it

They're ok, I guess. They have their priorities all fucked up and when you push them to have a conversation about life or politics, they begin to sound like John Lennon in "Imagine". The more that I think about, I hate normalfag whites more than anyone else.

I honestly don't understand how white nationalists reconcile the modern white man and their ethnonationalists beliefs. How can you look at modern whites and want a nation where they determine the outcome of the destiny of your children? They'll just vote for pedophilia and abortion to be legal, because whites don't break the law, they change the laws for the act to be legal.

Somalians evolved from bugs.

>Quads of Truth
Leave Boomercuck.

based germbro knows the deal. however there is room for argument. Liberals to a certain degree love freedom. But the popular consensus among them is that anal sex should be taught in kindergarten, and sexual liberation is more important than public health and safety. It's a very big topic and there's a lot to discuss. The part about cherry picking the constitution is part and parcel with American delusional culture.

evolution is truly amazing

1789 was a mistake. The sooner people realize this, the sooner a real right wing movement to preserve civilization can exist.

They are really nice. Even the most right-wing Swedes are nice to me. I think Jow Forums is a tiny subset of white people and I just come here to laugh at you.

Liberals have a perverted form of "freedom". For a liberal, "FREEDOM" is equivalent with "NEW". Tht is why they support anal sex education in kindergarten, because people of the past did not do it, therefore it is new, therefore it must be freedom, therefore it is morally the best choice.

>irish are white niggers
pretty accurate

low quality

Low quality what? This is just my honest view.

i hope this is b8
otherwise extremely embarrassing

LOW

QUALITY

I'm sure that will never change. don't you even worry mohammed

Are you a nigger, user? Or some other shit colored person? That's gotta suck.

I don't think about random strangers.