Second amendment shit

Ok, I understand why the second amendment is here. "muh gov takeover" blah blah blah. If you fuckers really think that would actually happen then godspeed for you.

inb4 shill and sage comments, how about you actually refute this.

If the gov does decide to takeover, how the fuck will they do it? the military?? Soldiers aren't mindless drones, you really think they would follow those orders against their friends, family, and loved ones? It would never happen.

Alright, I'll entertain this whole gov takeover and let's say the military does obey the overlords. How in the mother fucking flying fuck are we going to win??? Drones against hillbillys and rednecks. Dae got missiles n sheit, fucking nukes, anti air batteries, warships n sheit. Honestly, you really think the civilians would win against it? No

I don't even care about the 2nd amendment anymore, if they decide to take it out, fine. And most of you fuckers don't even own a gun, so quit whining about it.

Actually refute this, don't just sperg out with stupids replies.

tl;dr gov take over is not realistic and would never happen, and if it does then we would not win.

Attached: 1522649035407.jpg (1600x1600, 96K)

Attached: lefties-everywhere.jpg (640x640, 52K)

Ever heard of a military Coup?

you didn't rebut against this, dumb nigger

wouldn't happen, be real, this is the US. actually be real about this

>nigger
>the post

stupid reply, i knew no one could deny this

So, you haven't got to the Vietnam war in history class yet?

>Dae got missiles n sheit
>warships n sheit

can't tell if this post is bait, or you're legit a dumb nigger

Attached: 1521962133926.jpg (720x727, 28K)

ALL IS LOST JUST GIVE UP OK
(((not a shill)))

yeah that would never happen
that's why there's never been a totalitarian regime anywhere ever

>How in the mother fucking flying fuck are we going to win???
Google TM 31-210

>muh nukes
The gov't would be retarded if they make nukes fly. Yeah, just destroy an entire region's infastructure and population because muh armed hillbillies is causing a ruckus.

We would lose head on because we lack cohesion and firepower. We would only win through foreign aid and pure guerilla warfare because apparently the US is garbage on taking ragtag armies of rando civs with AKs.

in the US, you stupid fuck

and they would be retarded to takeover... right? fucking moron

they would be destroying it either way waging war in their own country. again, stupid fuck

I'm not saying the gov't is retarded dude. I'm just rebutting the nuclear option.

Second amendment protects the first, you can give up your guns, and then you can go to jail for speaking out against Muslims flooding your land because of a deal your government made with other governments. And yes they will do all that and anything else they want to do. And Op is a fag.

Cold dead hands desu

Attached: A333823E-BA93-4558-AE59-7871DD7C85B0.jpg (4032x3024, 1.44M)

>how wud we win?
I dunno, you lefties love to talk about Vietnam... Use your brain.

Well death and destruction is always occuring. The only difference is the nuclear option would make rebuilding a logistical nightmare.

guerrilawarfare.mp3

>you really think they would follow those orders against their friends, family, and loved ones?
THey will if they're immigrants. I think we know why they are pushing mass immigration AND an EU army. To make a completely disconnected populace ruled by an army with no sympathy for it.

Wew
>If the gov does decide to takeover, how the fuck will they do it? the military?? Soldiers aren't mindless drones, you really think they would follow those orders against their friends, family, and loved ones? It would never happen.
The population of this country has openly fought amongst itself twice in it’s history in an organized, military fashion; the Revolutionary War, and the Civil War. Just google “list of civil wars”, and you can see pretty quickly how buttfuck retarded this argument is.

>Alright, I'll entertain this whole gov takeover and let's say the military does obey the overlords. How in the mother fucking flying fuck are we going to win??? Drones against hillbillys and rednecks. Dae got missiles n sheit, fucking nukes, anti air batteries, warships n sheit. Honestly, you really think the civilians would win against it?
Google “Vietnam War”, and read an article or two about it. It’s the story of penniless rice farmers using outdated, scarce, low-quality equipment and guerilla warfare to fend off the largest military on the planet (the very same one you’re talking about here), and eventually send them packing without toppling the organization or regime. Or just google “list of revolutions”, and you can see pretty quickly how buttock retarded this argument is.

>I don't even care about the 2nd amendment anymore, if they decide to take it out, fine. And most of you fuckers don't even own a gun, so quit whining about it.
What king of buttfucking retard isn’t able to scrape together a few hundred bucks, pass a background check that basically only cares about domestic abuse and mental illness?

Attached: 3E7C74A2-0ADD-4997-9050-F0EC5819052D.png (211x239, 8K)

> Soldiers aren't mindless drones
Yeah that's why propaganda exists. Besides, do you really think any government would just go 'go kill anyone who opposes.' No. They'd slowly and slowly get more and more loyalty, and slowly and slowly change how they think, how they act until they start going ahead and oppressing anyone who still seeks freedom.

> Alright, I'll entertain this whole gov takeover and let's say the military does obey the overlords. How in the mother fucking flying fuck are we going to win??? Drones against hillbillys and rednecks. Dae got missiles n sheit, fucking nukes, anti air batteries, warships n sheit. Honestly, you really think the civilians would win against it? No
Government: "Yeah lets take over all our people, oppress them and make them labor and slave for us. Obviously the correct way of doing this is to kill all of them and nuke all of our infrastructure and invite China to invade and take over us in the chaos." Are you actually autistic? To occupy and oppress people, you need soldiers. There will always be more civilians than soldiers, and if most civilians had a gun, the government can't occupy shit.

kys faggot

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 3.02.24 PM.png (132x357, 89K)

You shills are getting old and stale. At least wait till the deep state shoots up another school before you start the shilling again.

Attached: 1511205774108.jpg (1200x800, 157K)

>drones against rednecks
A) You underestimate how many assholes will be in cities fighting these guys among normies. The moment Uncle Sam tells Officer Weedarrest he's going to have his family droned for the good of the country is the moment you see cops arming civilians.
B) The government would never fucking drone their own infrastructure. They might not care about the people, but they sure as shit care about the money- and guess what? That's taxes and spending shit in the shops they'd be blowing up. Because Private Bomblet thought there might be a dissident in packed Starbucks on a monday, you now have a political scandal recorded by 1 million cellphones.
C) "oh lol we'll just drain their bank accounts instantly" Congratufuckinlations, you now have another Brazil trucker strike you dumb shit, only everyone is armed because we can't even keep our children from shooting up schools.

>Dae got missiles n sheit, fucking nukes, anti air batteries, warships n sheit. Honestly, you really think the civilians would win against it?
>Missiles
See drone arguement
>nukes
see drone argument, only now it's all fucking radioactive too, they can't even occupy what they fucked up.
>anti-air
Oh boy I bet all those civilians have f-35's, oh wait, no they don't. "Well they'll use gunships on us then" Congrats, go back to drone and nuke argument.
>Warships
you mean the ones hitting military coastlines which are lined with military bases, the ones you say are following orders?
>You think the civilians would win?
who the fuck is growing these assholes their food, acquiring the raw resources, and all the other shit that military needs? if the military "wins" in this case, it will be a phyrric victory, because there would be nobody doing non-soldier jobs and their war machine will be without fuel.

The only way the government ever wins if is the civilians roll over and take it in the ass, which is exactly what you, personally, are going to end up doing if it comes to that.

I will never give up the right to own a firearm. Nothing you can say or do can change that. If I have to die to preserve that right I will. Because regardless whether I live to see another or not. I can die in peace knowing I gave up my life for what I believed in.

im actually a registered republican, dumb nigger

that's in the past, im talking about the future.

>who the fuck is growing these assholes their food, acquiring the raw resources, and all the other shit that military needs? if the military "wins" in this case, it will be a phyrric victory, because there would be nobody doing non-soldier jobs and their war machine will be without fuel.

exactly why they would never do it because they need us

>If you fuckers really think that would actually happen then godspeed for you.

We think that because it has happened literally hundreds of times in history. If you think that part of history is done and it will never happen again then you are stupid.

youre a faggot

How about this? Pic related is what happens when you anti gun faggots get your way. I don't want that. You will never be satisfied no matter how much of my freedom you control, so what's in it for me to give up any of my rights for your feelings? What about my right to the means of self defense? What about the weak and disabled who can't defend themselves without a mechanical advantage? You faggots never manage to answer any of these questions to any reasonable or satisfactory degree.

Attached: 1457523374611.png (2114x1008, 341K)