Bye bye, whites

zimbabwe 2.0 has arrived

>"Africa is for black people. Period. We need our land back and we're going to take it by force," said a woman amongst an angry crowd trying to occupy a field on the north-eastern edge of Johannesburg in South Africa.

>"This is my boundary," said 50-year-old Christina Mashaba, striding through the long grass and pointing to a stick she had pushed into the ground, some 15 yards (13m) away.

>A few hundred metres further up the hill, at the entrance to the field, beside a brand-new housing estate, a large and increasingly angry crowd from the nearby township of Alexandra was confronted by a group of South African policemen, who were trying to seal the area, insisting that the land is private, and that "land-grabbers" would be dealt with harshly.

>"Democracy?" scoffed a community leader called Mafasi Kubai, after listening to the pleas of a police captain.

>"How can we participate when some are super rich and others are poor. Whites should be empathetic… but they are exploiting us."

>A generation after the advent of democracy, black people still own just 8% of farmland nationwide.

>"It should no longer be about willing buyer, willing seller only. It should be about the willingness to share the land. And it should happen now."

>The ANC - responding to pressure from groups like the EFF - is also actively considering the introduction of legislation to allow for the expropriation of land without compensation, a measure assumed by some to be targeting white-owned farm land.

>Prof Hall argues that land expropriation - with or without compensation - is already an option under the existing constitution.

>"It's our bloody land," roared Bongani Motswale, hoarse with screaming, as he paced up and down the dirt track in front of his plot.

bbc.com/news/world-africa-44278164

Attached: gibs land.jpg (720x537, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dispatchlive.co.za/news/2018-04-21-in-case-you-missed-it-90-government-farms-failed/
youtube.com/watch?v=i10ppb_yKUU
youtube.com/watch?v=1NyVYaI_V6w
pastebin.com/ebxChxCH
youtube.com/watch?v=eaIpOKBHTgc
youtube.com/watch?v=lVFQEerf-IM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQyFkx0DsaE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vero_man
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump.
Fucking niggers...

Attached: 87349875398475.jpg (2232x1820, 851K)

while i dont want anybody to die the south african natives mjght be useful sacrificial lambs for the cause

dispatchlive.co.za/news/2018-04-21-in-case-you-missed-it-90-government-farms-failed/

>Only 26 of the 265 farms that government bought for more than R1.4-billion for budding Eastern Cape farmers are viable – with the rest in a state of dereliction.

They keep going on about the land and how much they want it yet they don't know HOW TO actually use the land to generate something.

Can't wait until they start forcibly removing us from our houses.

Attached: 1524753002965.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Europe is for white people. Period.

FPBP

also
>ID

Not sure what this means

ID means you're a samefagging bitch that doesn't know what FPBP means, please lurk for a longer period of time.

I think this is very much worth reading because it was written by somebody who started out liberal and altruistic, put their money where their mouth is, and went to Africa. The result: they learned the truth about Africans.

1. Once, a friend of another volunteer wanted to earn some money by baking bread. He got a little bit of money together and used it to buy ingredients. He built a mud stove himself, and cooked 30 loaves of “village bread” - basically misshapen, doughy baguette. He took the bread to the road, and started to sell them, until his father came by. His father said, “You have bread! The family needs bread!” and took 20 loaves for himself and the rest of the kids (this particular father had 4 wives and 8 kids per wife). Our enterprising African friend was left bankrupt. He lost his entire initial investment and never made bread again.

This is the basic story of Africa: communalism gone insane. It is completely unthinkable to refuse a demand of an elder or a family member for money or food. People hid any small money they had, because if anyone knew they had it, there would be a line around the corner asking for loans and favors, and they would be honor-bound or whatever to say yes. I told my friends over and over to say no, and each time they politely explained to me that it was impossible. The whole system is built to pull people down to the lowest common denominator.

2. Every day, I ate the same meal – a huge communal bowl of rice, with fish and some vegetables. Every day, the family I lived with spent a good amount of money (for them) to buy bitter tomatoes and okra to put in the rice, despite the fact that nobody liked bitter tomatoes or okra. I asked, why do you waste so much money on these vegetables that nobody eats? They told me, because we don’t want anyone to think we’re poor.

Africans are all about face and presentation, to the point of self-ruin. We’re talking about people for whom buying a couple vegetables has a huge impact on their bottom line, but they still do it. Saving money is basically impossible. I’m convinced that they have no conception of the future, aside from a vague idea that tomorrow will come. Cause and effect seemed to have no meaning. People who planned well, saved money and invested were not lauded or emulated, just dismissed as flukes or having received the blessing of Allah. Actually, Africans probably took to Islam like flies to s . . t because in Islam, everything flows directly from God – it is a religion that gives people permission to believe that everything is out of their hands, which they believe anyway

3. A man asked me if I could give him 10 hectares of land and a diesel-electric water pump to irrigate it. This was not uncommon. The first thing people usually asked me when I told them I was an Agriculture Development person was for tractors, cars, livestock, anything. Completely shameless begging. Men in expensive silk clothes with nice black sedans would shamelessly beg for gimmiedats when they learned what I did. Anyway, I asked this particular guy what experience he had farming or gardening. He said none. I asked, then why do you want such a large scale enterprise? Why not get a small garden from the village chief and a used gas-pump to see how it goes? Maybe you’ll even earn enough money to upgrade in a year or two. He said, well, my cousin got 10 hectares and a diesel-electric pump from the government, so he was going to wait until he could get it too.

Gimmiedats are international. It’s disgusting. Every single cent of international aid is wasted on either bloodthirsty warlords, sniveling SWLP striver salaries, or gimmiedats for the underserving. In case you had any illusions, never give money to any international charity, ever. It breeds a mentality of helplessness and “mana from heaven”, not to mention an entire caste of African hustlers whose only job is to pitch their villages for various causes. The worst thing about this story? The man was completely right to not try a small scale enterprise. He’s African, they have infinite time. One day a government project will come to his village and give him his pump and his 10 hectares. He won’t do s**t with it, but he’ll proudly show off his pump and everyone in the village will respect him for his achievement of receiving some gimmiedats.

4. During the festival of Eid al-Hada, a ram must be sacrificed because blah blah who cares. After killing and stringing the ram up into a tree for butchering, a gaggle of boys (they are always around in groups of 10-50, usually begging for presents and money because idiot white people always give it to them) rushed to the dying animal with a pair of scissors, snipped off its balls, and ran away with their prize. I asked the closest mother why, she said they’re going to grill it – the balls are a prized treat for the boys. I asked, do the girls eat it too? Of course not, she said. They would get pregnant with a goat.

Africans are dumb as sh_t. Basically, they never grow up. You are dealing with 200 pound children. If you go into interactions with that mindset, things go alright, but if you expect anything adult from them, you’ll be disappointed and frustrated at every turn. They believe in everything you can list – ghosts, angels, demons, curses, charms, blessings, and magic. Oh, and magic. They love it. I was party to a number of village magic battles, where charms and counter-charms were buried at people’s doorsteps, protective wards were made, and potions were snuck into tea. It’s a huge deal, and everyone pays big money (for them) to the local shamans and witch doctors to get all these magical trinkets. Yes, even in Islamic Africa, it’s just like this. African Islam is the same as South American Christianity – totally fucked in the head. They are pagan savages first and moon-worshiping goatfuckers second. They just slap a varnish of Islam on it – the magic charm has a Koranic verse in it! – and go about their lives happily as before.

5. A volunteer once fronted enough money for the farmer he lived with to buy fertilizer. They spread it together, and the yield was recorded. In total, it was 9 fold over the year prior. Instead of taking the money back for the loan, said volunteer forced the farmer to buy fertilizer for the next year, and save it. The next year came and they used it again, and again the yield was 10 fold over the first non-fertilizer year. This time, though, the volunteer had left the country. The farmer didn’t buy any fertilizer, and instead blew through the money he earned from his crop on frivolous crap and gifts to every extended family member who cast a shadow on his door. The next year his yields returned to the original level, and everyone went on with their lives as happy as before. The end.

This is my penultimate Africa story. There’s a bit more to it – the Peace Corps showed graphs and charts of this particular case as a successful intervention. I only found out about the little coda because I specifically asked what happened the next year; they didn’t decide to share that little fact in the larger meeting. It brings together everything - the waste, the stupidity, the lack of foresight, the inability to see cause and effect, the massive importance put on frivolous crap, and the way communities tear down their best members. Here’s the takeaway: nobody who wasn’t white on that farm saw the connection between the yields, the money they were making and the fertilizer. Nobody stopped to think hey, we should buy more of this.

We'll take all the whites in exchange for every black African we have.

Attached: 1521088577474.jpg (564x761, 136K)

6. (Final) That’s the insanity of Africa. 200 pound children, blowing huge stacks of cash on magic charms while they grind out a subsistence livelihood on the border of the desert.

This is already super long, and I could really go on and on about this subject. There are more stories - the myths of the African family, more stories of faux-communalism, stories about crazy African religion and politics, and so on. The long and short of it, though, is this: they’re not terrible people, they just shouldn’t be anywhere near us. Africa is no s**t the Garden of Eden. It’s no mistake that the people living there are giant children. Despite tons of diseases and ferocious animals, they want for nothing. Trees growing fruit are everywhere. Every weed is edible. Before the Western-induced population bomb, I’m not even sure they even required agriculture to feed themselves. If we’re going to live a world where complete ethnic cleansing and colonization is off the table, just let them have their little paradise and leave us alone. They have absolutely nothing to offer us nor anything to gain by interaction with the west. They’re a people frozen in time from tens of thousands of years ago, and I have no trouble leaving them like that.

They're like spoiled little children.
They want something because someone else has it and they don't. Once they get it, they lose all interest.

Old post from good times. Enjoy

I wish Europe was for Europeans and we could take it back by force.

Good. Fuck Africa and fuck the whites there that keep feeding them. Kill them all.

I believe Europe is gonna be alright. I know there are lots of reasons to believe otherwise but I believe in the strength of Europe and the European people.

Attached: 1527594222073.png (543x436, 236K)

If I hadn't just had a daughter I would seriously be considering coming to help you guys. I'm sad I was too young to help Rhodesia. Good luck and godspeed SAanons

Meanwhile in Zimbabwe:
youtube.com/watch?v=i10ppb_yKUU

I think we've cucked ourselves too hard, but I hope you're right. Look after your family and your land Mr Saffer.

For now, join the meme war. When the time comes, consider sending aid to the farmers.

South Africa is Europe's Canary. If it goes down, hopefully they will clean house. Europe is the US's Canary, if they go down hopefully we will clean house. The idea that the white man will just roll over and be soft invaded is laughable. Good luck to you user.

Good. We'll take your white migrants, please. Mixed ones can be honorary Europeans, but need to be castrated first. Any new white migrant will also have to agree to a new responsibility, which is to kill every shitskin on European soil on sight.

Thank you.

We are all on the shit slope to the endangered lists. Just remember non-white folks, when we go the way of the dodo, the Chinese will be your new ruling class, and they think nothing of genocide, enslavement, mass relocation, nor forced adaptation of Han culture. We may have viewed you lot as second class humans, but the chinks will view you as dogs. Be useful, you get to live, stop being useful, and your food.

Attached: 074DCC1C-E5B3-426A-8A88-192A5751C849.jpg (880x1024, 102K)

Quality post, thanks

We must trade then. Take your blacks back to Africa and we’ll collect the whites over there.

we took in all the angolan and mozambican portuguese no questions asks or papers necessary.

when shtf can we whites come and crash in portugal for a while?

what if it's simultaneous?

Why would anyone want to live in Poortugal when they could go to The Netherlands and basically not even have to learn the language?

VIDEO SUMMARY: youtube.com/watch?v=1NyVYaI_V6w

>WTF IS GOING ON?

-tl;dr

>Nigs in government flipped the table and and plan to seize all property in the country Zimbabwe style, be they urban or rural. You will no longer be able to sell or use your property as collateral by August 30th.

>Investors will GTFO

>Famine will start as farms go out of business

>Water is running out in Cape Town

>Anti white rhetoric increasing

>Rate and sophistication of farm murders increasing

>Rand will collapse and so will the country.

>Southern Africa which is dependent on us will also go up in flames.

What's happening here is what is going to happen in the US and Europe if you stick with your current trajectories. This is the powder keg that ignites conversations around the west. Many people will see the white South African plight and in turn will spread that around on social media. They will see the end-game of the multiculturalist experiment Then when the masses catch wind they will realize the MSM is sweeping it under the rug. A lot of fellas from Australia, NZ, the US, Canada, UK, and Europe will be on their way to help us, the world will acknowledge our stand and that we're not going down without a fight. We wil be strong, but it will be worth nothing if the world does not pay attention.

Info dump pastebin: pastebin.com/ebxChxCH

Attached: SmrUu3e.jpg (960x716, 148K)

>YOU NEED TO GET OUT!

And go where the migrants will just follow me because (((western leaders))) will let in more refugees? So my daughter can get raped in 20 years? That would be the most selfish thing of me to do. It’ll make me no better than a boomer. Besides that hardly a significant portion of 4.5 million white South Africans are going anywhere, bailing would mean abandoning them. I’m not a Syrian migrant or anyone’s political tool to “make their country whiter”. South Africa is my country and has always been. I’d rather die here taking as many niggers here with me than live with shame for the rest of my life and see my culture die. Do not underestimate the resourcefulness of the white man in Africa. We have been outnumbered 10 to 1 in literally every war we have ever fought. If a war breaks out in South Africa, I can assure you that no matter who wins in the end, it will be the greatest slaughter of niggers the world will ever see. Don’t worry I don’t have a death wish, I plan to win and keep Africa the front-line. I plan to protect my homeland rather than do what the kikes want and move out.

This might very well be the Afrikaner’s fiercest and final struggle and if Siener van Rensburg’s prophecies are true then I’ll gladly put my life on the line. And I encourage all saffers to do the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=eaIpOKBHTgc

Attached: die siener.jpg (988x1016, 186K)

>What makes you think you even stand a chance?

A few things. The SANDF will disband, especially when the whites keeping the force relatively competent leave their posts, also nearly all the pilots in the airforce are white. It’s also too tiny, too-ill trained and too ill-equiped to deal with a Syria style scenario. We can hardly police the country properly.

Blacks don't own firearms besides random gangs in the shittiest parts of the intercities. Walk into any gunshop here, go into any firing range, go to any hunting club, it's 100% just whites. Mostly we'll be dealing with blacks with firebombs and machetes, perhaps the odd handgun or 1 in 100 ak47. It will be mostly disorganized lone gangs and marauders, they're not brave enough to self-sacrifice in a mass charge while whites have absolutely nothing to lose at such a stage. Middle aged white men are all gun owning veterans of the border war which raged until the late 80s. You also have coloureds and other non-blacks that have just as much to lose and they're also just as tired of the overt black nationalism. I even predict that only a small percentage of blacks (although still quite large in absolute numbers) will actually take up arms.

It will be a bloodbath but we can win.

youtube.com/watch?v=lVFQEerf-IM

Attached: EDMM.jpg (2000x1334, 301K)

>”I’m a gunfag, how can I help?”

You have seen the escalating situation in South Africa and feel the call to help. You have military training, or maybe you don't. Though regardless you may want to go. The first thing to stress is that all the measures you plan are above board; legal and can be declared openly. There is nothing to hide in feeling motivated to protect civilians from being killed and tortured within reason. At the core, you would simply need stamina, conviction, armament and a ticket, but for it to be a successful endeavour a working knowledge of up-to-date military tactics and thinking is vital. Thinking and operating outside the box is imperative.

There is a civil war coming, which will present a whole new variety of challenges, but it isn't here *just* yet. The UN will not step in reliably. Only reason there are still Tutsis in Rwanda is because a Tutsi army from Uganda ended the genocide. What people in SA need is humanitarian protection. What people in South Africa need is protection against the likely genocide that is coming after August 30th. This is a legal and honourable pursuit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQyFkx0DsaE

Do not do anything drastic however. Wait until things reasonably escalate and do not contact any groups for your own wellbeing. For now you are simply an observer.

Attached: boer war volunteers.png (2000x1300, 1.4M)

>”I’m not a gunfag, how can I help?”

Women and children will need to be evacuated when shtf to safe zones and will need facilities to use. You should be proactive and prepare in advance. You may not even need to come to South Africa as long as you REALLY know how to work with a computer to spread the word on social media. Ideally we do not want things to escalate, if pressure can be exerted on our government then it *may* make them change their mind, but that’s not reliable. If conflict cannot be avoided then manpower, money, supplies is what is needed and *any* actual skills you bring will be useful, not just milfagging. You need to be able to assist in a Syria/Rwanda style disaster and help with evacuation and construction of facilities, that means getting money, attention, and knowing what you’re doing from an engineering, agricultural, financial etc standpoint, not just guns and bullets.

Again, do not jump the gun. Social media is a big weapon in the modern age to gather support and attention. Follow Afriforum on twitter and other relevent platforms.

Attached: saf.jpg (917x845, 235K)

I was just fucking around, I know what FPBP and IDs are, I was hinting that my ID says Zucc

Why'd you stop making the /sag/ threads?

See now what's meant by "SJWs will mever be satisfied"? Even when whites are a 2nd class minority (affirmative action for blacks in a mostly black nation wow) that's paid less for literally the same work (no pay gap trickery, the real deal) charged more for the same stuff, raped, beaten, murdered for their skin color; it doesn't stop.
This is "diversity" and "reparations" taken to it's natural conclusion. This is the IS in a few decades if nothing changes. This is how it always goes.
20 years ago the whites were so eager to bend over for the blacks and make concessions. Here we are.
Why does this happen? Whites are capable of empathy and charity as a race. Blacks are not, few exceptions, and only take. They don't draw a line and go 'okay we good now" or some shit. They exterminate the whites who, if the situation were reversed, would carry those worthless blacks for centuries (see the US) if nothing happened to change the balance.

Blacks exploit this. Whites never learn as a group. This is why we'll never survive as a race, we're too kind.

watching them all starve in the coming month will be pretty hilarious.

I make them once in a while when something big happens. SA is currently still in the slow boil phase, every few weeks or months we have a big happening bigger than the last, but we aren't at the overboil phase like Syria where new shit is happening every day. A 24/7 thread would is not necessary, yet.

The honeymoon has been over for whites in Africa since the early 60s. The ones that stuck around after decolonization are dumb as shit.

Did you hear about the Eduard Ras incident?

You still looking for an artist to draw Boer-chan? We can make a thread on Jow Forums for that.

Attached: FB_IMG_1527642318712.jpg (960x960, 77K)

>Africa is for black people. Period.

I'm okay with this, provided all black people go the fuck back to Africa and stay there.

Attached: 1521635730451.jpg (535x3466, 323K)

Real white men don't run away from their problems and the homeland their ancestors fought and bled for, feel free to run every time you're threatened and call others dumb because you don't understand racial pride or loyalty to the history and legacy of your people faggot.

Some of the best stuff I've read on Jow Forums thanks for posting fampai.

Let them exterminate blacks in South Africa and we will exterminate blacks here.

I did hear about that yes.

Oh yeah, can't have a Jow Forums thread daily without a mascot

whites in SA that is

funny how they don't mention chinks, just "whites."

Blacks saying get out of our land. What else is new?

the only thing more pathetic than the blacks are the whites dumb enough to move back.

I met a dispossessed Zimbabwean farmer in the park one time. Mugabe's thugs stitched up some case against him saying he'd been funnelling the profits overseas & used it to steal his land and house with no compensation. He said the biggest irony was he had actually done the reverse, sold land and assets in Britain to invest in Zimbabwe. One year after he'd been evicted he said the land was fallow, the irrigation system wrecked & all the machinery & barns had been torn down & sold as scrap iron. Hope he gets his farm back.

The fact that you handed your government over to them, and continue to do dick about anything really shows how much heart you have in defending what's yours.

All blacks should've been forced out of SA in the 1800s. But at least you got ride of your nuclear program. That was nice not giving niggers the bomb.

this is a good argument for disarming, enslaving, and eventually euthanizing blacks

clearly they are pests

clearly they do not want to live in peace

they are a threat

disarm, enslave, kill with sarin

mass execution of blacks is a very real possibility in the 21st century

They probably won't starve due to western aid and giving/selling some of the land to the Chinese for farming.

Unfortunately western governments will use tax dollars to send financial aid to these subhumans.

Attached: FB_IMG_1523639088799.jpg (1345x960, 103K)

>The fact that you handed your government over to them

>The disinvestment campaign, after being realized in federal legislation enacted in 1986 by the United States, is credited by some[2] as pressuring the South African Government to embark on negotiations ultimately leading to the dismantling of the Apartheid system

>The Comprehensive Anti-Apartheid Act of 1986[1] was a law enacted by the United States Congress

>Title III — Measures By The United States To Undermine Apartheid
Sec. 301. Prohibition on the importation of krugerrands
Sec. 302. Prohibition on the importation of military articles
Sec. 303. Prohibition on the importation of products from parastatal organizations
Sec. 304. Prohibition on computer exports to South Africa
Sec. 305. Prohibition on loans to the Government of South Africa
Sec. 306. Prohibition on air transportation with South Africa
Sec. 307. Prohibitions on nuclear trade with South Africa
Sec. 308. Government of South Africa bank accounts
Sec. 309. Prohibition on importation of uranium and coal from South Africa
Sec. 310. Prohibition on new investment in South Africa
Sec. 311. Termination of certain provisions
Sec. 312. Policy toward violence or terrorism
>Title IV — Multilateral Measures To Undermine Apartheid

Don't kill hindus, motherfuckers!

>The fact that you handed your government over to them

You so completely lack self awareness it's almost childlike. You do know your Jew run government forced us?

fucking plebbitors

This is the result of soviet social justice attempts, they found a way to make the USA look "rayciss" and evil to leftist hippies and niggers.

Attached: 1436990104596.jpg (990x750, 213K)

The west would have destroyed whites in South Africa if we didn't hand over power.

> Black countries without white farmers

Attached: images.jpg (270x187, 9K)

Cuck.

this, ppl look at stuff like this as inhuman but tbf, this shit would be considered way too humane 500 years ago

No, it was a result of Jewish infiltration into America and South Africa, Kissinger forced the dismantling of Rhodesia and hand over of power to Zanu under the threat of military intervention, our Jews created the ANC and funded them through the South African Communist Party, Jews in California and across America in the entertainment industry and at Universities made anti-white South African propaganda and rallies for years, it's bigger than just the soviets.

Attached: berkley.jpg (960x600, 420K)

agreed but how are we gonna do it? the kikes currently run a big part of the show

They sound like Abbos.
>MAH LAAAAANND

The boer need to salt the fucking earth and gtfo fast

to be fair I don't do much here so if i could be of any help I'd definitely help you guys

Didn't afriforum collect data showing blacks own 26% of land

what do those apes know about farming?

>The boer need to salt the fucking earth and gtfo fast

No need, not like blacks can actually fucking work the land.

Wow congratulations with that, you are so special!! Haha you ID says zuCC haha that is so FUNNY and random haha. Hey look everyone his ID wait for it... his ID says... zuCC HAHA I cant breath whahahha.

Haha my ID says KUm whaha that sounds like... wait for it ...CUM WHAHHAHA so random and funny. Lookt at me Im funny.

Attached: 1523477569054.jpg (250x250, 13K)

See vid here

They are too stupid to make anything with the land. Its the same in Israel or Brasil. Its always the big conglomerates and foreign educated that fix the economy. Even Venezuela keeps some Brits around, so the oil keeps coming.
Make it this way: you come in, take care about your lot. With two successful harvests, you can have the land. The issue is then closed in two month, because they don't want to work.

You know what, I'm a 100% Amerimutt, but I actually support this. Africa needs to go to the Africans only, and Europe, the US, Canada, and Australia must be for Whites only.

Spics with their native american ancestry streaming into your country like there's no tomorrow, how long before they say whites should leave fag?

Rooting for your team is not hypocritical.

I'm saying let's turn Africa into a fucking containment zone and quarantine all Africans there. As for the Americas, only the native North American Indians have ANY claim and only to the LAND. It is critical to realize that the COUNTRY is entirely European, and we have total claim to it.

i agree there shouldn't be whites in Africa.
gives me a legit reason to trow a niggers out of europe, u dont belong here either.

Attached: IMG_20180327_221813_869.jpg (500x800, 69K)

>It should be about the willingness to share the land.
Nah, niggers do not want the land, just the crops grown by the mighty whitey.
>And SA was uninhabited when whitey arrived so it is their land.

Attached: Quite_serious_indeed.jpg (600x763, 75K)

>As for the Americas, only the native North American Indians have ANY claim and only to the LAND.
Nope, Vero man came from Europe before them, so whitey can rightfully claim the America's as his.

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vero_man

lol he just should have stayed away and let these nigglets die of hunger, there used to it anyway

The faster it collapses the faster we can fix it.

Need total war.

south africa is over for everybody

i really dont get why u white people stay there. youre surrounded by niggers, that on itself is a reason to go away, but they dont appreciate u even though they would starve without u. they wanna kill you and rape you woman

Really dont get it desu

It's called pride in the country your ancestors built, and being uncompromising when apes want to take your shit.

>only the native North American Indians have ANY claim and only to the LAND
You're naive if you believe that, whether you agree with it or not la raza and the like all lay claim to NA, and their conquest of America is going largely unchallenged, Texas has been overrun, so has California, New York is now a Jewish state, Detroit, St Louis, Baltimore, Oakland, Memphis, Atlanta, Clevelandhave been swallowed by darkness. If we lose our home, all the immigrants from all across Africa that come to us for the jobs that white people provide, for the money we create that they send home to their families, for the food we export all across southern Africa, when we collapse, they're all flooding into Europe and coming to you, when we become Zimbabwe 2.0 you become South Africa 2.0

Attached: demo deplace.gif (427x480, 676K)

Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria etc are for black people? Good luck with that.

I know a black mechanic that lives here. He is retirement age and wants to retire in his home country (St Vincents - Caribbean). He said he can't though as his own family will burn his house down if he buys one there, as they're that jealous. His own siblings! Cruel, spiteful people. It is a common problem.

This is our home, the country our people built and spilt our blood for, we're not here to impress anyone or look for appreciation, we're here because it's our homeland.
Not to point to fine a point on it, but this is idiotic. Do you think Europe is being flooded with immigrants because of moralistic reasons? Do you think having a good argument, enlightened principles and consistent reasoning is going to get anyone to pack up and go home? That white morality is going to save you? You're being invaded by people that hate you, they don't care about your rationale and they don't have one beyond conquest and white hatred, taking a side against white South Africans that would support you in a sense of European/white solidarity to make a point, is frankly fucking idiocy. But good luck facing down the hordes with a well considered even handed response,i'm sure it'll serve you well.

I know, it's exciting, right? The planet needs some serious "trimming." We just need our people on board with the idea. Acceleration is useful.

When you create wealth and prosperity, it will inevitably create hordes desperate to get some of what you have. The only way that paradise you've created doesn't get consumed is if you make it an ethnostate, and that likely means killing a few waves of migrants before the fuckers learn to stay away. Unfortunately, Africa's population has (likely intentionally been) grown to over 1 billion even now and is projected to quadruple. When even the stupidest of our people realize the gravity of the situation, then we can take unified action to do what is necessary for our survival, the only survival that matters.