So we can all agree, her show was canned because she started talking about elite child trafficking on twitter, right?

So we can all agree, her show was canned because she started talking about elite child trafficking on twitter, right?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-28-02-19-30-1.png (720x1141, 155K)

She was canned because actions have consequences, despite what you all may believe.

kys cuck you make women dry

>1st post
>you all
>hey guys I'm totally here in congruence of your political positions and not trying to successfully infiltrate your rank

>shilling for moloch

>oink oink SQUEEEEEAL
You trying to say somethin', little piggy?

Why bother going that far? I'm clearly stating that I think you're an idiot for thinking there are no consequences to actions. There is no infiltration, I'm ridiculing you.

She got canned because she attacked the Top members of the Democrat Party. Igar himself called jarrett and Hillary Clinton to apologize. But you already knew that. ;)

Teehee it's a shill slave, shackled to teh 4chinz. Keep posting my slave, you exist to entertain us

0.01 baby foreskins have been deposited into your MyMoloch account.

Of course...
Her show even had a black construction contractor in the last few episodes...
Totally respectful plotline.
She is not against blacks at all.

Attached: Screenshot_20180523-092357_Chrome.jpg (1080x1667, 897K)

No I think it was comparing a sheboon to an ape
All that other bullshit is jus ‘conspiracy theories’ and the sheepel repeat it. Then it’s back to Russia and diet cokes

Isnt that hashtag about missing unaccompanied border crossing Mexican kids?

>66
Check my 666

Attached: image.jpg (328x396, 43K)

>make a sweeping generalization of the entire board
>no I meant you specifically even though you hadn't replied yet

Attached: p-diddy.jpg (800x500, 49K)

In an alternative reality Barron Trump cucks you for saying this.

She started posting about how this had been going on since even before the controversy over Trump's ICE, and began linking to info about kids disappearing under Child Protective Services.

>make a sweeping generalization of the entire board
So am I wrong? Look at the replies I'm getting and tell me I'm wrong.

Seriously though, occam’s razer. She compared a black lady to an ape, got her show shitcanned for being racist. That seems pretty straightforward.
>she really was Q-posting, then she fucked up to be a petty little bitch
>press S to piss on grave

You're wrong, shill.

That and criticising Soros. Her losing her show will wake up more people. Will probably get sponsorship elsewhere too.

Streisand effect is going to kill the deep state.

Hello *schlomo*

Ah, that makes sense and aligns with how people are bitching on Trump over things previous presidents got away with

Its a nasty tactic, censor bad shit when youre in charge, overexagerate when you arent

Thanks colour sharing flag friendo

are you jew?

You lost your credibility by exposing yourself as an outlier in the very first post

Opinion discarded

WHAT AN ARGUMENT

Attached: 24342345.jpg (1270x720, 57K)

This, I can't believe shills are still retarded enough to refer to people here as "you all" and expect people to believe they're from this board. They must not train them very well at those Israeli government-sponsored tech centers.

Umm, she was talking about pizza gate shit for like a year before Roseanne came back

How can one be this braindead. Jimmy Kimmel is on video in blackface on a basketball court yet still has a show on ABC. She was taken down deliberately. U shill I hope u die soon.

She called someone a mix between Planet of the Apes and the Muslim Brotherhood. That person was from Iran and is part black. While ABC kikes were probably looking for any excuse, she gave them a very easy one.

I dont fucking get it what exactly did she say and why the fuck would you cancel the show over it?

I thought you burgers had free speech? And dont give me the consequence shit they didnt even try to see if it would affect ratings

You guys have just lost all hope at this point, huh?
Such low energy shilling lately. It's almost as if the workers have just said fuck it.

“muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.”

VJ being Valerie Jarrett, some cunt from Iran who advised Obama. She happened to be part black. Libcucks were already pissed at her getting high ratings, so they jumped at the excuse to end her show.

If anyone else who had a top earning show said that, they would have made them deeply apologize but still keep the #1 show on their network. You're right it provided a good excuse, but they were looking for a reason to can her because she was starting to leak info that threatened even more profitable endeavors.

thank you

>actions have consequences
damn skippy

want to get yourself killed? start a blog that talks about the companies that make the parts to build land mines,

even being princess of wales won't save you from the rapid murder killing that will bring you

VJ is a nigger REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>So we can all agree, her show was canned because she started talking about elite child trafficking on twitter, right?
Yup.

Attached: pizzarape.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

what because she revealed her total nut job level

1. Jesus was the descendent of Joseph and Mary both entitled to the throne by law and by nature when following genealogy. After Jeusus death the lineage was cut off --> no rightful ruler on earth.
Only merovenians like Rothschilds or vatican (thalmud) the tribe of dan serpent tribe thinks they are entitled to rule bc of bloodline through Jesus & Satan (beast of the sea). They have blasphemed and mocked Jesus from the very beginning. To them Jesus death was justified much like the ordo out of chaos they are brining to earth and have brought to earth from the very beginning.
2. Jesus spoke the parable of his blood - thirst and his body - bread to the pharisees knowing it would go over their heads but mock them for the future readers (they were sacrificing children to moloch and are doing so even today)
3. Jesus is 100% proven through the most studied artifact throughout history = the shroud of turin. A forgery has not come close even until this year. Multiple specifics such as pollen samples etc makes it impossible to fake. The cloth has no pigment only blood & radiated image
4. "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth" speaks of Jow Forums, esoteric searchers who are never satisfied in their search bc there is no such thing that they are searching for. U can't become gods. Lucifer's end secret is that he will make u realize with all this knowledge u now know nothing.
5. Jesus spoke the truth that still gets u persecuted and jailed today. Even ADL says Jesus = antisemite
6. Jesus said the truth shall set you free.
7. Jesus said that he is the light of this world and only through him is it possible to escape suffering towards ever lasting life
8. U cannot escape the orobus of eternal suffering cycle without Jesus! Demons, evil spirits all fear his name and what he stands for.

correct, that's why the jews in europe were nearly exterminated, their actions had consequences.

I'm more curious why even after 12 hours of the ape tweet, Roseanne was still apologizing. It's fucking weird. She's been pissing people off on the left and right for 3 decades, didn't give a shit what people said and always bounced back, but yesterday morning was just "im sorry" after "Im sorry."

Attached: 1517879717211.png (703x183, 29K)

Fag alert

Attached: 1525572362335.gif (300x300, 3.78M)