Wagecuckery

How do wagies even cope with their never ending slavery?

>no time to yourself
>wake up exhausted
>rush to get to work
>spend all day in the office
>get out just before the sun sets
>feel mentally drained
>go home and fall asleep
>wake up around 8-10
>get dinner, clean up, etc
>it's already past midnight
>wake up and do it all over again

Attached: 4DE43039-2126-4DCA-B6F0-FC8A1D312C9A.jpg (660x436, 280K)

Digits don’t lie.

Attached: 7140DA2B-1A5A-4725-95FE-ABBDF9BF6411.jpg (279x424, 137K)

The worst is that spics would do that for HALF of the minimum wage and you'll have to compete with them once white men get banned ban from autism bux..

>used to enjoy my job
>now they started to replace all my friends with retards and I have to pick up more and more of the slack
>now I just get more and more exhausted every day
>so tired when I get home yesterday that I just fall asleep in the car instead of going inside
>dream of being tired, and struggling to fall asleep, but not being able to because my bed didn't feel right
>spend what feels like an eternity going through false awakenings, where I get up from bed, get ready for work, make it to the door to leave, and then realize I'm still in bed and haven't yet gotten up
>getting more and more tired
>wake up for real
>late for work
>still tired
>back is shattered from sleeping in car
I think I'm going to kill myself soon.

Gonna be hilarious to see Wagies get btfo by automation. Accelerate it Musk, please.

>How do wagies even cope with their never ending slavery?
quit working it will set you free

>become neet
>basically become the thing i hate
Yeah go fuck yourself

Attached: 1527246080489.gif (220x258, 195K)

this so much thanks user

>wake up
>enjoy eggs and coffee made by my wife
>go to work and drive around a forklift all day -- it's like playing racecar
>yell at normie pedestrians to get back in their cuck lanes so Mr. Shekelnosesteinman doesn't have to pay insurance money
>come home
>shitpost until I go to bed

Loving every laugh.

>find the time to somehow do the shopping,cleaning,washing,etc as well

>so Mr. Shekelnosesteinman
working in these conditions is intolerable

I've been there, user. Have you tried looking for another job ?

>tfw Mr. Shekelnosesteinman thanks you by name during a speech for saving the company thousands
>tfw you've seen people you reported cry and quit after being chewed out by Mr. Shekelnosesteinman

Attached: smug-manson.jpg (235x279, 12K)

how do i get neetbux HALP!

RARE

Neetcoping at its finest.

Keep thinking you are free you cuck.
At least 5 years in youll realize that you have achieved nothing but be drain on everyone you know.

I hope you all end it like the rest of you abominations. Hanging from a rope.

What's literal hell is wage cucking outside in the elements of blistering heat and blistering cold

>tfw become tri-lingual studying at home and become an excellent gardener tending to my chickens and crops
>archery 3-4 days a week
>learned how to fix cars in my own time tending to my 91 toyota
Maybe if you're a hopeless depressed NEET sitting at home playing games all day and watching anime

Attached: 1327511619404.png (600x600, 57K)

I always prefered working out in the elements and breaking a sweat over sitting at a desk counting down the minutes until lunch break and then counting down the minutes until I could go home.

> learning useless skills everyone can do and learn.
> tending to useless animals that you dont have the money to get things for.

The only thing worthwhile you stated is having a garden. Because that requires actual skill and knowlage.

Neets make me kek harder ever single day.

Because I like not being homeless and hungry. Those lean, cruel days 15 years ago will never be relived

t. 15 year Walmart associate.

Attached: 35555002-35555002.jpg (864x486, 94K)

>mfw I'm hurrying to finish breakfast so I can Uber to my private Polish lesson and then go back home to play some dumb game or maybe develop a video slicing program

Attached: 1497531231135.jpg (1000x800, 301K)

R A R E
A
R
E
R A R E
A
R
E
R A R E
A
R
E
R A R E
A
R
E
R A R E
A
R
E
R A R E
A
R
E
R A R E
A
R
E
R A R E
A
R
E
R A R E
A
R
E
R A R E
A
R
E
R A R E
A
R
E
R A R E
A
R
E
R A R E
A
R
E
R A R E
A
R
E
R A R E
A
R
E
R A R E
A
R
E

>lmao, he thinks he still will have a job in 2 years.

Attached: 1490179644996.gif (480x270, 253K)

This, I wish pol could just swallow the blue. Its like neets think the only jobs in the world are fast food and retail. There are still plenty of good paying relaxed jobs that require no more than dedication to start and skill to rise up in.

>wake up next to wife
>get ready
>wife handles getting kids ready while i read the news and shitpost here
>see the kids off to school
>go to work
>decide who is at fault for car accidents
>ignore it when they complain to the DOI and management
>help people who need it
>have affair with coworker
>come home to dinner
>kids do homework and go to bed
>read the hobbit to my 7 year old
>fuck wife to sleep
>play vidya

pretty good.

>skills everyone can do and learn
But they don't. The average person under the age of 35 doesn't even know how to cook a meal from scratch or change a tire or fix anything.

And in the weekends, they get shitfaced with their normie wagecuck friends. Without that weekly (or daily) alcohol intake, they wouldn't be able to cope with their shitty existence.

He better enjoy it while he can cause forklift drivers are gone in 5 years

steal a lot of pencils, poop on the clock, have sex with the interns but only the uggos because they APPRECIATE it.

there is literally nothing wrong with drinking heavily every night.

By being permanent night shifters
>wake up in the middle of the day
>buy everything you need in no time because you go to shops when everybody's at work so no queues
>do whatever you want
>go to work
>come back and sleep, passing dumb half-dead half-dreaming dayshifters

Hey user, I think I hear Mr Shecklestien calling you...

Attached: 1526490875569.jpg (253x229, 48K)

How the fuck can anyone that works a 8-4 job drink heavily EVERY NIGHT then go to his job like everything is ok? If I try that shit I still wake up drunk and dizzy, tried it once and it was a very bad day for me to work.

Do you know how many people apply to those types of jobs? Probably hundreds per posting, even in my rural area

Blue collar pill*

I try to save as much money as I can. Hopefully I can escape some day.

i love having a job so much it makes me really feel like a productive member of society haha NEETs don't know what they're missing! after 2 more years of internship i can start earning money to pay off my college debt and in about a decade i can finally start earning money that i can actually spend then maybe i can marry a fat bitch and work hard for the rest of my life to provide for her and raise a few kids so i will have the satisfaction of knowing i helped the progress of human evolution by adding 2 or 3 more turds into the global toilet bowl that already contains over 7 billion turds

Attached: 1234.png (294x171, 6K)

Maybe because I have no option?

You idiots think that we choose this freely, we don't. At least we can choose the job we hate the least, as I did (programmer), so it is a little more bearable.

But soon the system will fall and decentralization and cryptocurrency will replace the shitty boomer industrialization age that is not dying yet.

have you considered not being a little bitch there, twinkle toes?

It's better than waking up every morning knowing you will waste yet another day at home missing out on life while everyone else is living theirs.

Neets are such a joke.. no one respects them. They make up bullshit excuses like 'my mind is so deep that i can spend time contemplating the mysteries of life instead of working' but it's just a cop out for being too lazy or scared to work. Either way, people laugh behind the back of the neet or just feel sorry for them.

That's not an answer, pixie wings.

Jow Forums are mostly teenagers and early 20s. That's the jobs they've been exposed to so far in their lives.

Hate your job for having to work or hating yourself for having no job and being a leech wit no pride of your own and probably no way to help you family finantially?

Humanity is suffering.

Basically this.. the neet is just reject of society.. people assume they have mental problems or other issues and usually just feel sorry for them.

absolutely. What a fucking blackpill.

Attached: u768675756uh4.png (1204x914, 1.97M)

There's a lot more out there than being a forklift driver. There is a shitload of construction going on in this country. Go swing a hammer for a living. Invest your money in tools and your time in developing skills and you can't fail.

>work 4-in 4-off shift
>perfect work/life balance, only work half the days of the year
>plenty of time to pursue my own interests outside of work
Maybe you're right about 9-5 cucks but I've got zero problems here.

Attached: 138905.jpg (197x190, 53K)

>This is all a dream
>Soon I will wake to the slaughter

Remember, you’re just working to make them rich. No shame in dropping out and valuing your work at a much higher wage.

Better than being the meet that you are.

Attached: LDmk4Eg.jpg (760x972, 59K)

I apologize, I shouldn't pick on the less fortunate.

>i love having a job so much it makes me really feel like a productive member of society haha NEETs don't know what they're missing! after 2 more years of internship i can start earning money to pay off my college debt

Nigga you are from Portugal. We know your broke ass social-democracy probably paid your way to some substandard 100,000 student university that nobody has ever heard of like the University of Porto or University of Coimbra.

Is mapmaking and guiding a ship by the stars still a classical liberal arts general education requirement?

well, sugar tits, maybe start with something more your speed, like a wine cooler or a frozen daiquiri.

Lol faglord

most likely a french sex tourist.

As someone who's been both a neet and wagecuck I can safely say being a neet is the bigger hell.

Being a useless piece of shit will eventually subconsciously destroy you and you'll be depressed and have constant panic attacks.

In all seriousness, I'm just waiting for a good time to cash out my coins, buy my dual sport and walk away from debt, turning to a life of freedom and crime.

>frozen daiquiri.

People who drink frozen daiquiris usually are broke as fuck or have way too much money.

Broke:
College Roasties
Fat black women who like the funny glasses and drinks that taste like coconuts.

Way too much money:
Jimmy Buffet fans
Rednecks on Pontoon boats.

Unambitious people derive enough satisfaction and reward from this daily routine directly or indirectly that it satisfies most of their needs.

Creative and pioneering people simply view it as a necessity in order to provide resources to pursue their own goals.

Ambitious people resent closed in routine work, but view it as a necessity to achieve their goals.

The system mostly works; usually the problem is with the self - an ambitious person whose plans dont work out realised they are trapped in their shitty job, etc. I think the whitepill is to realize these dead end bottom of the pyramid jobs are just that - dead end, starter jobs.

Anybody who is anybody has left that tier of work by 25, and latest by 30.

Nigger. There is nothing wrong with chilling on a pontoon boat enjoying a frozen alcholic beverage.

>hur dur how do you do it when working makes you tired!?!?!
Only basedboys get tired from a little work

Well that's the problem right there, how are you gonna be even 12 years old and not know what a plumber or a carpenter is? That's fucked up

>Anybody who is anybody
That's why we are nobody.

I used to enjoy this. I'd finish work at 4-5am. Get home, go for a jog with dogs, eat something, feed dogs, sleep. Wake up before normals are getting home from their office jobs. Take dogs out again before kids fill up park after school. It's a beautiful thing

I tried working, but sadly had to quit due to severe depression and anxiety. I'm currently trying to get disability. It feels bad knowing I've become part of the problem.

Jimmy Buffet fans daiquiris in paradise

By paying my own rent, buying my own food, and telling myself that its only a bit longer until the world goes to shit and I can cut loose.

Attached: 1527647490905.jpg (526x572, 122K)

>not productive
>dont have a girlfriend
>cant support a family
>unable to retire
>zero independence whatsoever
>but it's okay because I can change a tire

Attached: get away from me hoe.jpg (400x383, 81K)

What are you depressed and anxious about? Life is one big fucking joke. Laugh user.

>Without that weekly (or daily) alcohol intake, they wouldn't be able to cope with their shitty existence.
You cut deep, colgatebro.

Nice digits. Good, be a burden on the system. It will fail and needs to. To get over your depression you need to do things which u can feel good about. Growing vegetables and plants in my garden, getting a few dogs and looking after them, and finding good book genres to get lost in helped me. Just create your own world user.

By getting a job you actually enjoy. Like law enforcement.

When the SHTF we will be kings and you useless, skill-less faggots will be obsolete and unnecessary for the advancement of humanity.

If an unskilled illegal immigrant takes your job, you're a loser anyway.

You mean wagecuckoldry? I do it so my wifes son Malik will have a better future than me.

>Jow Forums bitches about lazy niggers on welfare who are net drains on society
>then turns around and advocates being a neet

You people are pathetic and I hope you die in the race war

Attached: black people cost healthcare.png (1026x768, 438K)

I am from a poor country yet I discovered bitcoin in 2011 and thought about it long and decided to invest because it was clear to me of its potential

wagecucks deserve to be my slaves

>swing a hammer for a living.

*snap*

Yep. This one's going in my cringe compilation.

I didn't say anything about being a neet. I said that people with actual skills will become kings while all you faggots who spent your whole lives thinking you were successful while not actually doing anything, but participating in fraud and delusion will become obsolete.

Since when was r9k shit allowed on pol?

The last time I laughed at how shit my life was I had a week long breakdown. I wish I was kidding.

I do own a dog, but it's hard to love it when you're constantly thinking that one of these days, it'll be dead.

medpack youre retarded

Sheckelpasta again

Neets mind is so molten and dumb that they cant make their own pasta and just copy.

kek
faggot
KEK
get rekt memeflagging christcuck. you christians are pathetic

Hope for the future used to get me through the wage cuckery. In my early 20’s I was dating a roastie that I thought I was going to marry so I went out and got a job in the trades so I could support her and a future family. Well, of course she randomly left my ass and I was a depressed little bitch about it so I decided to bury myself in my work and make the best out of it. 12 years later I make 6 figures, huge house that’s paid for, and vehicle that I never thought I’d be able to afford... and I still don’t know if the invested time and effort was worth it. I say all that to say this: the deal was always if you kept your nose clean, buckled down and played by the rules, you were given a fulfilling outside of work life. Now that’s not even available. I don’t know what the answer is but it’s not boomer tier dedication to work. The rewards just aren’t there.

Didnt your island get fucking decimated?

Attached: 1518083628827.jpg (338x430, 23K)

Fuck your life user. It's all a lie anyway. We are participants in a war that will forever decide the fate of humanity. These are glorious times to be alive. The greatest can become the lowliest and the lowliest the greatest in the blink of an eye. In order to find your life you must be willing to forfeit it.

Hey little jimmy!You need to be 18 to post here.Also dont forget humans have to pay bills and if you not work you get fucked in the ass

How? Wouldn't that just introduce basic income and more people get to be a NEET? That doesn't seem like BTFOing anyone.

we all saw this comedy special, nice original thoughts!
white men cant get autism bucks unless you're a serious absolute mental retard

Everybody working is contributing to the problem.
Be a neet and bring it down.

I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables - slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war... Our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars, but we won't. We're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

>Affair
I hate you, dad.

You're not getting paid to think and have useless opinions, goy. Now get back to work.

Attached: 6546578.jpg (220x220, 10K)

Why is fulfilment beyond your reach now? It sounds like you had a lot of material success. Why not adjust your tack to allow more meaning in your life? Surely you must be able to find another partner?

ZOMG Fight Club!!!!!!!

Attached: 1523071150427.jpg (988x1059, 139K)

Well after she left my ass I did eventually get back in the game but I hated what I had to do to be successful at it. The dating scene changed so fucking much from what I was used to in such a short period of time. Everything was devalued and shallow. I spent about 5 years fucking bar hags before I got disgusted with myself and left the dating scene while still keeping my eye out for something worthwhile. I haven’t found it. All I’ve found is a bunch of single moms wanting me to bail them out of their choices and I’m so disgusted I can’t even bring myself to get my dick wet.

I'm sorry, but you have to go back.