Is this how average Romanian looks like?

Is this how average Romanian looks like?

Attached: wAHU563.jpg (985x683, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitești_Prison
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=179&v=xfKq57aBqac
youtube.com/watch?v=VTiIhZcXLSM
youtube.com/watch?v=OkaTbUsCeVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

Is this how average Russian looks like?
Apply same answer to your question

Attached: rus.png (620x462, 407K)

yes
t. guy that lives in a place full of them

but Jow Forums said they were aryan

Those look French.

Let them be

yes, classic romanian phenotype like this

fun fact majority of romanians carry J Hapoltype which is a middle eastern genetic marker

Attached: Romanians.jpg (500x361, 57K)

Mike Stoklasa is Czech.
CZECH.

Typical gyppo on the left. As for the guy on the right, he resembles your average southerner. "Romanian" is nothing but an umbrella term anyway, so any BASED orthonigger gyppo could be romanian.

That looks far too white

This.

Attached: B3153F39-B697-4A1F-95DC-A4BED673A2CE.jpg (221x274, 21K)

Aight

Attached: 12302015_Featured_GermansWelcoming.jpg (1598x460, 260K)

Russia , pls stop your subversion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitești_Prison

Attached: r.jpg (660x371, 44K)

a friend in high school was romanian, his parents and uncle's family came out to nz in the early 90's

those people don't look romanian more of a gypsy hybrid.

romanians look balkan. coast romania has alot of turks left over from the ottoman days. alot were kicked out a century ago though.

I've watched a video about France, and there was this smug Polish guy that didn't make a distinction between supposedly Gypsy and not Gypsy Romanians, "they all steal, behave badly".

Niko, let's go bowling

>we will have eternal hate for your kind

The process begun after that date involved psychological punishment (mainly through humiliation) and physical torture.[11]

Detainees, who were subject to regular and severe beatings, were also required to engage in torturing each other, with the goal of discouraging past loyalties.[12] Guards would force them to attend scheduled or ad-hoc political instruction sessions, on topics such as dialectical materialism and Joseph Stalin's History of the CPSU(B) Short Course, usually accompanied by random violence and encouraged delation (demascare, lit. "unmasking") for various real or invented misdemeanors.[13]

Each subject of the experiment was initially thoroughly interrogated, with torture applied as a mean to expose intimate details of his life ("external unmasking").[13] Hence, they were required to reveal everything they were thought to have hidden from previous interrogations; hoping to escape torture, many prisoners would confess imaginary misdeeds.[9] The second phase, "internal unmasking", required the tortured to reveal the names of those who had behaved less brutal or somewhat indulgently towards them in detention

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=179&v=xfKq57aBqac

Communists knew how to have fun.

Filthy Cossacks.

Yes. Invade someone else.

Those are gypos russian boy.

Did you enjoy the utter massacre of Odessa? We butchered your jews as if they were animals. Never again set foot on Romanian land.

A General of Odessa, after jews planted a bomb at one of the romanian army sites, told:

For every romanian soldier dead, 100 russian jews dead in the streets.

>writing this from his commie block with 100 euros a month salary
>warching another "wtf russia video"
>too stupid to even realize he is a byproduct of a moustache faggot who sent his grandpa to the gulag to die

Sure thing Ivan, poor me krokodil

Attached: grandmama.jpg (645x425, 85K)

This is a Israeli loving board, you should be careful.

Don't be upset. Does your tabor hit the hard days? Usually you are drowning in drugs.

based

Bullet for you , my least favourite jew

thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=VTiIhZcXLSM

Attached: ZC.jpg (646x404, 49K)

Why yes, this is how we looks like. You know it, baby. We're black af, all of 100% Russian population. Blacker than you, Tyron!

Attached: Black Russians.jpg (919x590, 144K)

Fuck this country, separation when?

that pic is fucking hurting me

Attached: 1446216602747.jpg (426x314, 12K)

Why? Russian arent human so there is nothing to be sad about.

Did you had a big jewish bully in your school or something? He forced you to listen to him play cello?

Funny how painfully Romanians is reacted. OP might've asked this simply out of curiosity. Here in Russia we know little about Romania and Romanian migrants are all looks swarthy. But local Romanians go full HURR-DURR WBU? So touchy. Sensitive subject for Romanians, I guess. Truly, pathetic nation.

Does it matter? You'll call us gypsies regardless of our phenotype.

Attached: 33237108a7920b19914bd07537a90493.jpg (500x425, 37K)

Can you tell your people to stop coming here then I am sick of hearing Russian being talked in my city.

you mean the nation you have been trying to conquer for 200 years? Even tough we are a tiny country compared to you.

>The Beslan school siege started on 1 September 2004, lasted three days, involved the illegal imprisonment of over 1,100 people as hostages (including 777 children),[6] and ended with the deaths of at least 334 people

At least i didnt get a bullet in school like your kids did!

Attached: Beslan-school-siege-victims.jpg (1000x666, 144K)

>BLACK AS FUCK
kek

anyway...wtf orthodox brother, why must we be so prick to one another, would it not be better to work together in mutual respect? If you wouldnt look down on us we would be the best of buds. Let that sink in.

Nah mate they arent human, also separation when?

separation from what?

Each region to be independent again, I dont want you niggers in Valachia anymore.

Lol, you're all over the place, tabor-boy, at least try to focus a bit.

basically

Now this is a dumb question, but let's have in regardless.

Judging by Romanian population census from 2011, Russians are only 0,12%. Romanians is 88,92%, so you're obviously talking shit here. But you can keep saying that if that makes you feel better, I guess.

Attached: 9b200289426b80994b5bf3c03c0322dc.jpg (720x498, 106K)

And women look like that?

Attached: 65a38b9dbff8610eab88231a4eafe15f.jpg (429x640, 56K)

>he doesnt know the fact that we give citizenship to Moldovians like its free candy and most of them are russian and ukrainian
Fuck you cunts, also stop coming here to get jobs nobody likes you.

dă-te bă în pula mea cu separația curului.

Yes. That's why i moved out. The native population are rape babies from all the hundreds of years Romania was under the Ottoman's rule

Risipă de cifre. Sugi pula miticule.

#ProGenocidînRegat
#MoarteMuntenieiȘiMoldovei

no ones grammy must cry

Attached: 1474683800273.jpg (200x192, 5K)

Death to the civic romanian creation, no longer must we be forced to live with you niggers.I want the Valachian eagle to shine once again.

Is this how you Romanians are consoling yourself? You do realise that if we wanted you to conquer, you'd already be conquered. We might've some minor plans for you long time ago, but clearly this was not a priority.

Wow, we hit it, didn't we? Dan Balan forced Gheorghe Hagi out of the job.

Attached: goobacks_528_poster.jpg (528x345, 44K)

yes

Worse. You will recognize them when they try to steal your wallet.

>this is why russians need to be genocided along side the gypsies

Left and Right men are gypsies.
Middle is american Mike "Wipe the non-white" Stoklasa.

Small bottom pictures of 2 men are average romanian men.

>most of them are russian and ukrainian
Are you fucking retarded?
Have you actually been to Moldova?
My grandfather is from Iasi and my grandmother is from Tiraspol. what now ?

>Has no comeback

Attached: buthurtruskie.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Are they really that prone to theft? I thought that's just anecdotes.

>why must we be so prick to one another
But we don't do that. Even our MSM is mostly positive about Romania. It's only your people who do that, blaming us for everything. I don't mind that though, if that makes them feels better.

i am from valachia, from Tudor Vladimirescu time at least. Thats as far back as i have been able to track my ancestors.

So in other words half ukrainian half romanian.

Then go take a vacation there. You will loose money but not necessarily spend it.

>Romanian migrants are all looks swarthy
There are no romanian migrants in Russia.
Only moldovian ones, they're pale peasants working construction and other low jobs. How can you get a tan in Russia?

this is literally the best-looking man in Romania rn

Attached: MV5BMDFkYjYwMDQtNDVjZS00YWEzLTgyYmQtYmEwNmM2MmJlYjcyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDY3OTcyOQ@@._V1_.jpg (854x480, 38K)

Thats why you are so butthurt about the american troops stationed here. Or that we will buy patriot missles? Again i say, i would much rather be friends with you orthodox brother, that with the degenerate americans.

Then you are a traitor since you cant see how much this union is destroying us as a culture and people.

So pathetic. It's funny but kinda sad at the same time.

Attached: Pepe-The-Frog-Happy-12.jpg (800x800, 93K)

those are turkics that live in their own republics in russia

IT BROKE NEW GROUND

>blaming us for everything
Absolutely no reason bro
See soviet times how they tried to push brainwashing on romanian nation
See Moldova

i dont blame you, as i said, we have much more things in common with you and would love to see us best friends one day, in an atmosphere of mutual respect.

>trillions of worn-out, red books
Vee is a superior human male and nobody will ever reach the intellectual heights he climbs everyday.

Nigga reads 1200 words per minute by just dragging his eyes once through a page and moves on quickly to the next.

t. not vee

lol

>Divide et impera.
Shoot traitors like this first under the next great War

That's right, Jjay

Average Romanian girl.

Attached: IMG_3301.gif (320x240, 1.03M)

>fun fact majority of romanians carry J Hapoltype which is a middle eastern genetic marker
actually the majority have i2 or r1a

our Russians look like that desu

Attached: 1491987709812.jpg (1536x2048, 665K)

nope, cant see, in the country side, the olden traditions are still adhered too, only in the big cities is this problem. regardless of the union or not.

t.retard that doesnt know the situation here
This country was made by masons and jews, they forced us together even if we dont agree on many things or share that much in common, think of us like you would your other nordic brothers similar but not the same.Why should we be united then?

This.

Traitors must die first.

Attached: quote-the-first-and-fiercest-punishment-ought-to-fall-first-on-the-traitor-second-on-the-enemy-corne (850x400, 68K)

Underrated

I thought your Russians looked like that tho.

Attached: x538.jpg (956x538, 106K)

>There are no romanian migrants in Russia.
It seems you're right. We've only 5k of Romanians here. My apologies to your pale blonde aryan rich kind godlike immortal and all powerful people.

What made us unique as a people is no longer and instead we are mixing together and making a mongrelized nation.Fuck that I want my people, vlach to live on along side the other people in the other 2 regions.

you're reaching you fucking sped

That's because they're "russians" aka churka-central asian mixed southern russians brought by Stalin to genocide and control baltic countries.
Shut the fuck up you shill, go deport yourself into the Black Sea and swim to Papa Putin to rim his asshole.

>pale aryan kind people
You got those right, we're a good people, too good for this world, it's our genes and christianity.

No I am a vlach, born and breed and I refuse my people to die off because of this union.

In all seriousness now, if you want to see what actual ethnic Romanians look like without visiting the country, watch this video: youtube.com/watch?v=OkaTbUsCeVc (or any other episode from the same series)
It's a documentary about Romanians living in isolated villages, so you can be fairly certain that they have not been affected by foreign populations for centuries.

Attached: pe cal.jpg (824x553, 313K)

>Absolutely no reason bro
You had your time to recover from Soviet, you dumb shitskin, like every others.

This is a romanian.

Attached: 1522596543763.jpg (960x1280, 583K)

Wouldn't mind to see that too.

> average Romanian
The average “Romanian“ indeed looks like this. Centuries of Turk and gypsy influx. The indigenous Romanians are rather white like other original Balkan peoples

Go fuck yourself, stupid Russian shill.
Never trust Ivan. They were a pest for centuries before communism, a pest during communism, and a pest now. They are not "our brothers", orthodox or otherwise. And Russia is degenerate as fuck.

>Tie ti a futut comunismul arborele genealogic in cur atat de tare incat, adn-ul tau e plin de compatimire si submisivitate.

Esti un dezgustator

Attached: kek.jpg (500x375, 15K)