Redpill me about why the UK killed her Jow Forums

Redpill me about why the UK killed her Jow Forums

Attached: 7895r463453454.jpg (628x579, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=8X9M1opTDMs
hooktube.com/watch?v=dXoa6syouGE
vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/princess-dianas-death-and-memorial-the-occult-meaning/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she was a whore.

Cuz the queen did not want a muslim child in the line of succession.

Attached: 1395095660410.jpg (1632x1958, 562K)

Knew truth about ayy lmaos

she was going to come out against israel.

She was with this muslim nigger. Well and back in the days fookin Elisabeth and Prince Philip (a flaming racist his entire life) couldn't allow this to happen. So she had to go. It was based as fuck.

She was planning to give an Arabic Half- brother to the King.

Here you go:
hooktube.com/watch?v=8X9M1opTDMs
hooktube.com/watch?v=dXoa6syouGE

Attached: atlas shr and fountainhead.png (720x1004, 125K)

Charles married her only to have him children he didn't love her. She was fucking around big time and became an embarrassment. She was fucking at least 2 muslims. Dodi and hasnat Khan if I remember correctly.

Jews control the British Royalty
They are essentially German/Jewish family

but niggers are ok?

Werent they already divorced?
Charles was fucking another woman when Diana was alone and depressed.

Now they are, back then the half-black call girl would have been shoa'd

Doesn't matter. The King of England cannot have a muslim half-brother whose progeny could claim the throne down the line.

The only person responsible for her death was herself. She was a batshit insane whore who acted like a dog in heat chasing cock around Europe. She hung out with degenerate fags like George Michael, Gianni Versace and Elton John. She partied and did cocaine big time.
When she died she hadn't seen her two boys for a month. She had spent that time literally fucking her way around the south of France. What mother even does that???
A 36 yo woman should know better. To die while hooning around Paris with a coked up driver and her random bf is a fitting end to this stupid woman's life.
The royal family knew she was an idiot, but no they had no part in her demise. Her own poor life choices saw to that

Will say it again, too mesmerised by sucking cock on holiday to bother spending time with her own kids.

Nobody killed her. SHE WASN'T EVEN WEARING A SEAT BELT!

She took it up the bumhole from paki niggers

>The King of England cannot have a muslim half-brother

But one of his kids married a half nigger woman user

Attached: 1524129992214.jpg (362x346, 38K)

>it was because of muh mudslimes
If anything they would've killed the queen to have her kebab husband climb the ladder

Are you fucked in the head? Stop using the N word.

how is divorce even a thing in the royal family?
I thought they were proper and traditional.
I would say divorcing the prince is enough to get executed.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

she found out about the pedophilia and child sacrificing. she went to try to find help for a way out. she was found out and killed.

Probably was aware of child trafficking sex slave rings and sacrifices to moloch.

Hard to tell..

Attached: 1500436806921.jpg (740x1128, 141K)

I hate Jews and niggers too

N
I
G
G
E
R

By King I meant William, Charles will never be King.

Anyway, like I said, back then a nigger would not have been allowed into the family.

>stop using the N word

Attached: 1521725846164.gif (459x258, 3.99M)

Man, you really hate women, huh?

Attached: swagswaggidyswagswag.png (500x820, 164K)

Ever hear of King James, you underage retard?

Very true.
People seem to endlessly praise what a humanist she was, when she didn't give half a fuck about her own children.

I hate Jews

Considering that the Anglican Church was founded because the pope wouldn't let Henry VIII get a divorce is it really that strange?

Because she was a fucking whore.

Old England Forever.

Attached: 463662.jpg (500x677, 99K)

That kid does not have any path to the throne.

She also had Rothscild blood

david icke master race.

>all the heirs die in accidents
>suddenly a niglet is number 1 in line

I doubt it. They always make the kids and William travel separately for this reason.

I didn't read into it that he hated women, I read he hated degenerate women. Big difference in my book.

Because she had enough and didn’t want to participate in the charade perpetuated by the lizzard queen anymore.

Of course, but the chance is there even if it is 0.000000001

Life... Finds a way.

Attached: obama salute5.jpg (318x217, 18K)

Nah, I just recognise a useless mother when I see one. Have all the love respect and admiration in the world for a mother who does her job, take Princess Kate for instance. She's got her shit together.
I think it's weird how she's seen as a saint. Just because she held the hand of a kid with aids and flew to angola to meet some people who had their legs blown off.
William seems normal enough, but having a cock carousel mum seems to have fucked the other one up a fair bit.

I dont follow royal gossip, ive ignored these celebs my whole life. I would think they would at least be held to a higher standard to set an example for the anglo people.

>William seems normal enough, but having a cock carousel mum seems to have fucked the other one up a fair bit.

That's why he married an older woman, he basically married his mom.

I'll take those odds.

Attached: 1526923317648.png (428x456, 240K)

>(((Life)))

Attached: 1506275029023.jpg (985x1108, 309K)

this sounds like the plot to a comedy movie.
the trailer would show the royal familys plane crashing, then cuts to the hood and shows some black guy receiving a a phone call, then he looks towards the camera and says 'SO YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ KINGZ N SHIET?'

coming september 11 2018

Attached: 68356893569.jpg (251x242, 7K)

The Queen has set an excellent example.

Attached: Grenadier Guard.jpg (269x798, 213K)

she was dating an Arab and pregnant by him and they killed the three of them

(((they))) would rather bring in a nigger to the family before a sandnigger. Thats a tough pill to swallow for /pol just to understand that we are somewhat in the same camp as the sand niggers

I think you're onto something there. And I just remembered his name is harry. Weird guy. He seems to enjoy sucking obamas cock as well. Did some PR with him

kek (also scary as fuck)

Just look at the videos of them together doing something with the media, for example when they announced their marriage... she was leading him by the hand like a child, she was in front and he was following, etc. Hi smother died when he was young and he has a complex that's why he married a woman that could take care of him like a mother. Explains the age difference, etc. It hit when I was watching them talking to the press once.

a decent driver would never have lost it in thest tunnel.

>Frances Ruth Shand Kydd (previously Spencer, née Roche
>ROCHE
What is Roche, Jow Forums?

I wonder why the Queen would want to mutt that jewish offspring further.

Attached: hi goys.png (1000x755, 505K)

she knew too much and couldnt handle it, Charles was in the pedo-satanic circle

Attached: L93839mWaZPM.jpg (955x758, 125K)

Oi you gotta license to salute like that?

>people are still trying to sell Princess Diana beanie babies for tens of thousands of dollars

Attached: 1526266918574.gif (600x338, 1.87M)

She didn't really die you idiots.

the moon landing is fake and all the frogs are gay

There was a toll to be paid.

So you’re claiming all women act like what that user described?

Absolutely disgusting

Fucking this.
>cheat on the prince of wales
She had it fucking coming.

Attached: Day of the rake.jpg (687x900, 107K)

She was dating a Spaniard.

Attached: 1498388437052.jpg (459x517, 107K)

Kek

There's something so fucking disgusting about prissy little cunts in dresses next to cancer patients. It's so selfish.

>women

Who cares she was some rich slut either way.

fpbp

At least post the original.

Attached: 1459798299000.jpg (985x1108, 319K)

>possible three years in the clink for that

Attached: 1474673687287.jpg (497x373, 55K)

I need to adjust my pills
vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/princess-dianas-death-and-memorial-the-occult-meaning/

>Now they are, back then the half-black call girl would have been shoa'd

Harry was promised to a non-white from the moment he was born.
Firstborn sits on the throne, carries on the line. Second gets married off to forge alliances, subvert foreign powers etc.
The Royal Family are fully on board with white genocide and they need to transform some of their numbers into shitskin mongrels so the future British people (shitskin mongrels) don't get rid of them.
In the case of the Royal Family I don't believe it's that they like brown more than white as much as it is brown will be easier to control and wipe out.
They don't even want subhuman goyim as slaves because they know technology will mean they don't need slaves.
They just want to depopulate the Earth so their elite class won't have to live on a hell world filled with garbage, pollution and useless eaters.
Their plan is the "Star Trek future" but we aren't invited.

I have a problem with conspiracies. People are really fucking dumb and inept even at high positions of influence and power for conspiracies, I have seen it with government people here. Same goes for some businessmen.

They are the puppet masters, though, and all of those people are the puppets. Think of it like the mafia, except instead of localized heritage groups it's a single entity with the power to kill you and rule it a suicide despite you telling everyone you would never do that to yourself. The coroner/investigator/DA all say it was a suicide by overdose or hanging but in reality it was a bullet to the head.

Now imagine where we're heading, they are conditioning the public to sophisticated technology at a very slow and methodical pace for a reason. It starts with smart phones, then social media. Now these phones are expected to have finger print scanners and facial recognition because it's so normal they would actually lose business not having these features. Think DNA testing, came out of nowhere like social media/smart phones right? Now every goy is literally volunteering to have their DNA submitted to a database. Think voice technology, they want us asking (((them))) for all of our knowledge, they want free thought to be a thing of the past.

Just imagine, one day in our lifetimes you could disappear off this earth but there's pictures and video of you alive and well, along with a social media presence keeping the idea of you alive. That is what they want. It's not a conspiracy, it's blatantly obvious if you just look at the world realistically and not blind like everyone else. But hey, I dont blame people for wanting to stay ignorantly in bliss, it's easier that way, you wouldn't have to swallow the black pill and can continue living life as a happy little goy slaving away at their future prospects gleefully paying your hyper inflated rent, leased car and taxes and other material items that they condition us into believing we cannot live without.

I'm years older than Diana was when she died.

Feels weird man.

Attached: 1522774589769.jpg (1085x888, 143K)

It means you're better at life than she was. I am older than Tupac and Biggie. I fucking beat them. I win, you fucking niggers.

Leave Britney alone

Congrats, you beat a muslim loving slag.

>Tupac
>Biggie
>a literal unknown from the internet
Damn, you sure showed them.

user didn't poison the world with nigger "music", +1 to him.

>implying people will still remember Tupac and Biggie in a fifty years.

Attached: laughingfbi.jpg (702x536, 29K)

Guess who lives on to fuck another day? Aren't you supposed to be kissing nigger feet rn?

>Redpill me about why the UK killed her Jow Forums
She found the EDL

Letter Fags Love Dead Memes

she was a whore

>Cuz the queen did not want a muslim child in the line of succession.

is this WHY they've flooded the entire fucking country with muslims and pakis?

The queen's existential guilt

Attached: 1500769024018.jpg (800x450, 60K)

The people loved her and would have replaced their queen. She was going to marry a fucking Chad and rule the West with an iron fist. Her sons would have never went to war, because Diana would have let bombs fall on the entire nigger east before sending her son's into harm's way. There is no one reason why the Jews killed her, but a chain reaction of predicted events that could never happen.

>are you mentally defective, dissident?

Stalinist doctrine in full effect over in maplenigger land

She was found with a butter knife once

Good question. Maybe she did not have a choice. I doubt she and her racist af husband would turn sjw suddenly.

Attached: 1340539194241.gif (160x200, 1.79M)

May I ask you why you always think the Jews are behind everything?
Especially the refugee crisis... Israel is surrounded by enemies... only reason they are still alive is the existence of western cultures... why killing western culture and changing their political and moral system if their existence is the reason they may exist

>36 years old.
>Line of succession.

>people loved her
Christopher Hitchens didn't

>back then
>baby fag detected
You dumb fucking child... The world wasn't nearly as fucking racist as the media tells you it was.
>a half black call girl
>shoa'd
Children that have never seen commando..

Is that shoe0nhead?

Israel is behind ever subversive act. It is written into their ethnic religion, to subvert, destabilize, divide and enslave. The west didn't five them Palestine, The Germans did. Ever since, they have produced counterfeit weapons and destabilized every country around them with false flag attack, propaganda, and economic sabotage. Everyone who calls themselves a Jew, must be destroyed. Period.

Attached: 1526901074149.jpg (618x802, 145K)

kill yourself nigger, you sound like an autist

I wish, some random camwhore