Norway

It may not be perfect, but it is the country with the best governance.

Change my mind.

Attached: 363D82F1-9038-4CBF-8333-1040368E1933.jpg (1024x681, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegianization
youtube.com/watch?v=ysDvP_ECYvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1523718753571.png (847x580, 105K)

>Change my mind.

Too hot for white people.

Attached: oslo.jpg (848x626, 61K)

You're literally using a memeflag you dumb faggot.

preach

imagine being european and growing up in nigger america

I'd feel worse if Norway wasn't going to become Americanized over the course of this century. Enjoy judeo-mongrelization!

Attached: Aurlandsfjorden from Snøvegen, Flåm furthest, Aurlandsvangen on the left, Sogn og Fjordane, Norge (2592x1728, 1.6M)

Attached: Lærdalsøyri, Sogn og Fjordane, Norge (2008).jpg (2612x1959, 2.34M)

Attached: Husantunet Alvdal, Nordøsterdalsmuseet, Hedmark fylke, Norge (2008, XVIIIth century homestead).jpg (1954x789, 1.3M)

Attached: Cathedral Ruins in Hamar, Anno Museum, Hedmark fylke, Norge (1999, architects Lund & Slaatto c. (1200x800, 410K)

Nether land Nor way
> use neither...nor

Attached: Oslo Opera House, Norge (2008, architect Snøhetta c. 2007 in the contemporary style in white marble (3439x1075, 1.12M)

Attached: Amundsen's Gjøa in the Frammuseet, Bygdøy, Oslo, Norge (2007), museum of Norwegian polar expl (1229x1639, 781K)

>what's maintenance

Attached: Garmo Stave Church, Maihaugen, Lillehammer, Oppland fylke, Norge (2006, c. XIIIth century).jpg (1182x1600, 324K)

governing a mono culture where everyone is highly similar shouldn't be difficult.

>what's godliness
cleanliness is next to it

Attached: Lærdalsøyri, Sogn og Fjordane, Norge (2006, c. XVIIIth century houses).jpg (1792x1344, 1.1M)

Attached: Hålogaland Teater, Tromsø, Norge (2007, architects Karin Hagen & Asbjørn Værnes c. 2005).jpg (1024x768, 428K)

Attached: Arctic Cathedral, Tromsø, Norge (June 2004, 12;20am).jpg (1280x853, 189K)

>best governance
kek

I hate modern architecture so much.

Oil merchant here

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

Norway is not bad.

Attached: Norwegian chavs.jpg (634x622, 118K)

This is a new church close to where I live...
Looks even worse in person.

Attached: kirke.jpg (1024x576, 127K)

Attached: yfjjfhjfgj.jpg (1272x1920, 565K)

Attached: Stavanger.jpg (1920x1054, 361K)

what an idiot. unless your sorry ass knew, norway is kidnapping children to fill quota for adoptions. and they get away with it. look it up bitch, i dare you.

>norway is kidnapping children to fill quota for adoptions

It's a comfy policy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegianization

Kek at the Finnish girl on the end there.

>he doesn't like new world order architecture

Attached: St. Hallvard kirke (catholic church and monastery), Oslo, Norge (1990, architects Lund & Slaatto (1200x800, 926K)

Attached: St. Hallvard kirke (catholic church and monastery), Oslo, Norge (2007, architects Lund & Slaatto (1556x1167, 556K)

Attached: St. Hallvard kirke (catholic church and monastery), Oslo, Norge (2013, architects Lund & Slaatto (1521x1141, 541K)

That pic could easily have been in Norway. No kidding.

err, that's your country's largest catholic church, in Oslo

LMAO

jumping jesus @ these euro trash

the only countries england can make fun of are east of the iron curtain

chavs are the worst thing on earth since indians and negroes, only slavic youth can compare

Attached: Enerhaugen and St. Hallvard kirke (brutalist catholic church by Lund & Slaatto with inverted dom (1800x1200, 822K)

The country is great. People here are usually good people at heart. The nature is second to none. Our society is really good. Our government is commie trash and should be put on trial for treason etc+

In other words; not everything is great.

Tea i saw that too, i wanted to go to Norway to work, and maybe bring gf over, but when i read about your social service, fuck no

Attached: sloba.jpg (552x828, 51K)

brown people are pretty and smart

let more in, little brown animals on your trains and in your schools. Norwegian children on the same fucking playing field as literal niggers, hahahaha omg

Attached: Aurlandsfjorden, Aurlandsvangen, Flåm from below the summit of Prest, Sogn og Fjordane, Norge (2005 (2048x2647, 2.67M)

>chavs are the worst thing on earth

t b h I've always been a bit surprised by the huge differences in the UK population. I guess it has historical reasons (that some huge part of the population lost all their money in some financial crisis and never really recovered).

>Change my mind.
alright
>Infrastructure is laughable
>The roads are shit, highways get backed up for miles
>Our politicians drama is broadcasted to the entire country and declared as "news"
>Knut Hareide
>10% of country is immigrants
>We fell for the #metoo meme

Don't get me wrong, it's pretty fucking good here, but we have some shit to sort out before we reach utopia status

Jesus wtf

>before we reach utopia

It's all downhill from here. 100% fact.
The top was in 1998 (should have frozen the country then).

Well, chavs come from the industrial lower class who were never lifted out of desperation. Their parents were working in coal mines and stuff at age 13 in the 60s. They're really confrontational and anti-social on the streets just because they want attention from having been abused or neglected or whatever. The difference between them and then kids in the south or in non-dystopian england is like, well, A Clockwork Orange for real. Add muslims to the mix and I'm sure england is far gone.

Attached: Norderhovgata 1-5, Oslo, Norge (2006, c. 1876).jpg (850x560, 377K)

Chavs are mostly gypsies anyway.

Almost half of Norways unemployed are foreigners. That is like what .. 1000 to 1?

Attached: Norsk.jpg (2799x1866, 693K)

All I'm waiting for is for some politician to grow a pair and say "fuck of we're full" and start deporting people.
People have overstayed their welcome

Using the term "people" very loosely here bte

We don't have these huge class differences in Norway. Even rich people try somewhat to hide it and act like "normal people". If you drive a Ferrari in Norway to show off your wealth... people will just look down on you.

Pic is the richest man in Norway

Attached: norw.jpg (692x627, 142K)

b.but of course we have poor people too.

>You are doing it wrong.

Attached: Jortje.jpg (697x347, 130K)

chavs are not mostly gypsy lol. there are some of those, but no, go to Teesside, it's all white british trash.

that's just because you people have a brain. No one wants an ugly stupid faggot Ferrari. If you're rich, what else do you need but a cozy sweater and great hiking gear?

the reason dubai fags and cutfags and other degenerates buy sports cars is because they can't buy european beauty and intellect. they're babies. they like the shiny.

Attached: Themistokles von Eckenbrecher - View of Lærdalsøren on the Sognefjorden (ca. 1901).jpg (3742x2711, 1.14M)

Without oil they'd be worse off than belarus

SeaJew

thats not how you write Switzerland.

dont get me wrong, its pretty sweet, but having Oil is like having a cheat code.

Explain these US chavs: youtube.com/watch?v=ysDvP_ECYvc

Attached: gypsy-girls.jpg (696x472, 71K)

Fuck Scandicucks, seriously. Norwegians, Swedes and Danes and to some extent Finns think that they are suuuch hot shit just because they have blonde hair and blue eyes. But guess what? It doesn't matter in the end, what matters is if you for example have a based government like the US who got Trump, or Poland who is based and other people are envious of them now. Scandinavia is just a shit place with a bunch of arrogant cucks and they deserve to get replaced with Somalis

You'd be worse off too though. We almost saved you economy a few years ago.

fuck both of you scandishits. You think you're the master race because you are blonde and blue eyed huh? You think you're so much better than everyone else. You are rich now but hopefully your countries will be completely ruined by brown hordes soon. And your languages are stupid

So much mutthurt

I don't care though. My father has black hair but blue eyes (I'm dark-blonde/brown blue eyes).

You're a gay scandiboi is what you are and the Swedes committed awful crimes against Poland throughout history. Where is the apology? Norway and Sweden are fucking subhuman snownigger countries that need to be nuked, same with Denmark.

>not having crystal blue eyes
why do you even bother to live mate

>You think you're so much better than everyone else

Nah... but I wish most people thought like that though... (no one does).

I'm Irish and Italian so I have hazel eyes like a true man. You must be some sissy boy scandishit with girly blue eyes

>Proud of being a mutt
Fuck me thats a first

Nobody is envious of Poland. What the fuck are you talking about?

The fact that Poland has a more homogenous society means nothing to me. Poles are retards, they can have it and leave Norway.

We literally have 200K Poles here and more coming, and you are talking about envy? WTF. If Poland was based they wouldn't have this much emigration, simple as that.

Attached: Coppercunt.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

shit gun laws

>Italian

explains your posts, shitskin showing his inferiority complex once again

I'm not a mutt, I am white. Probably whiter than you since your ancestors never accomplished nothing, but Italians created Rome. Also who said I am american? I just think the US is a based country and probably the best country to live in. Unlike you scandishit cucks

this is you

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 66K)

>Poles are retards

No they are not? Most of them here are great (but not all).

it's fucking 30 C today

Attached: 1521234854675.jpg (709x765, 72K)

Your military is very respectable and I would gladly fight alongside you, trusting your men all the way to victory.

>whiter than you mohammed

Attached: fullsizeoutput_72.jpg (376x309, 54K)

fun fact that most won't tell you: getting guns is incredibly easy in norway
we have strict laws, but they are rarely if ever upheld
if you want weapons to defend yourself, you will be able to do it

Attached: WhiterThanUMuhammed.jpg (890x501, 98K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>I come from a long line of potato scavengers and tomato enthusiasts! Behold my heritage!

Attached: 1527033938676.jpg (480x480, 23K)

>I'll respond as soon as this Muslim finishes raping my up the ass. I can't tell him to stop or I go to prison.

Attached: 1508451876615.png (666x514, 49K)

I sort of agree with you even though you're a fool. Scandinavian arrogance will lead to their country being a judeo-mongrelized shopping mall, like the rest of Europe... and being a euro mutt is pretty nice, I'm not even american either, and though I think pure euro genes are the best, having genes from all over Europe and being able to assimilate into any of my ancestral cultures with my ambiguous phenotype is pretty nice-tier, too.

Attached: Aukrustsenteret, Alvdal, Hedmark fylke, Norge (2007, architect Sverre Fehn c. 1996 in slate, untreat (1504x1000, 252K)

ITT: The eternal norwegian.

Attached: norwegian.png (715x585, 142K)

What's wrong with having girly blue eyes? Girls loves that shit (all around the world).

>Teesside
Oh man, I went to Uni there... Only time I've been glad to like by a bunch of pakis and poos, because the local whites were 100 times worse.

Barnevernet. Their social service. Stole kids. Even from foreign citizens.

>I'm not a mutt, I am white. Probably whiter than you since your ancestors never accomplished nothing
cant stop laughing, are you trying to create a meme or something

Attached: fullsizeoutput_73.jpg (423x330, 49K)

Living in Norway.

Right now you can follow the Ambulance Flight Gate. Officials are corrupted, including their family members.

Also the Economy Minister, especially for fishing industry, is crooked.

The best country in the world is also dirty, its just more hidden and behind covers.

So what are the requirements to migrate there? I can bring expertise in internet security.

Dont hit your kids and send them to school and everything will be fine.

I have no words, what the fuck brought you to teesside? My mind is blown, please tell me you were at Durham or something hahaha what is there to attract you?

For you yanks.
150 kr is $18.32
100 g is ~1/5 lb
This is not a good restaurant, 88% ground chuck burger.

Attached: Norway Burger.png (636x900, 194K)

Well... if your kids don't act like Norwegian kids WITHIN THE KINGDOM OF NORWAY... of course they will take action.
Most of these cases are because of cultural differences. Beating kids, extreme religious belief... or just kids ending up not speaking Norwegian (because of their parents) and being all alone.

>Barnevernet. Their social service

Child protection service

JUSTIFIED

well, subhumans from Eastern Europe should stop beating their children if they want to stay in our realm

Spanking is not beating or child abuse. It is absurd that it is illegal and enforced.

>It is absurd that it is illegal

I will agree with that though. Some kids really need some spanking... or even a beating.
You can't train an elephant without beating it.

Child negligence might be alright where the invaders come from but this is a civilized country and the child protective services has good reason to step inn.
People have the audacity to complain when CPS comes inn after they left their kids alone for 2 weeks with $30 bucks to buy food.
Source: heard stories from people who works in CPS.

spanking is child abuse, only low class and low IQ families do that stuff.

went to university in middlesbrough, many norwegian students there.
its the worst place I've ever lived. even living in the middle of oslo was better.
the locals are completely savage and feral, and everything is run down, grey and depressing.
the only nice thing i can say is that yorkshire is really pretty, as long as you stay out of the cities.