What is wrong with a one world government if it is democratic and federal?

What is wrong with a one world government if it is democratic and federal?

Attached: Flag_of_the_United_Federation_of_Planets.png (382x254, 2K)

i don't see why Jow Forums opposes world government?

Attached: One World Government.jpg (700x390, 57K)

Looking at the state of our world right now and how many grudges there are between many different countries at the moment, a one world government is simply a dream and most likely will stay a dream for a very long time until we are able to get along with other countries. Humans don’t just put aside grudges like that. Plus, a one world government would be abused like fuck by people from former cultuers/countries to go against other former cultures/countries that they still consider enemies. There would be many civil wars.

>democratic

What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: EA27161E-0C8C-4B33-B15F-CF26C7FF15C8.jpg (551x353, 50K)

what if we had a benevolent strongman leader?

One person = one vote.
So chinks and poos will be in charge of the rest of the world effectively.

>What if

Basically the way Europe is now no? What would be the difference at least we can all be cucked together.

>(((democratic)))
>gets outvoted by niggers

>"The obvious argument against a One-World Government is that while the New World Order groupies imagine a One-World Government with a benevolent Santa Claus in charge, the reality is that power will attract the very sort of people who should not have it, who will do anything to get it, and therefore once they have it, will do anything with it.

>Human history proves that as soon as we are all slaves to a One-World Government, it is inevitable that this government will fall into the hands of another Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, or Torquemada. No purported safeguards can prevent that from happening. Hitler was elected by the German people, and our own recent history proves that elections can be rigged by powerful individuals or agencies.

>The second reason to avoid a One-World Government is a bit more subtle. The creation of such a One-World Government pre-supposes that the very structure of such a government is the best of all possible systems under which people could be ruled. But every system ever created assumes that they are the best possible system. The Egyptians believed that. So did the Romans. So did the Confederacy. And the rulers of such systems, being the beneficiaries, worked hard to preserve those systems and to crush out examples of alternative systems that might actually be better ones." by Michael Rivero

~

Attached: image003.jpg (540x576, 100K)

High risk

So, the world will be ruled by people that are the most capable of popping out babies that they can't afford to raise. Their biggest priority will be to vote to force responsible people to forfeit their wealth to feed their babies.

Brilliant.

Maybe because we don't want to pay for niggers nigging?

Irreconcilable differences.

The answer is in your question. It would be 'democratic' and 'federal'. I hate the federal government, and I hate democracy. I want rural farmers to run the world. City people can fucking die en masse please.

/thread

>democratic
>one world gouvernment
Yes let's let a bunch of Muslim extremists that call themselves Indonesia tell MY people what to do, how to live OUR lives and ruin it for everyone else.

Besidea that, democracy is an exercise in femininity.
It's a quest for consensus.
Just watch Bear Grylls' Survivor where they put men on one island and women on the other, and you'll see what I mean by democracy being utterly feminine.

Show your flag.

>What is wrong with a one world government if it is democratic and federal?
long range management is never cheap and effective

>what if we had a benevolent strongman leader?
like who? one has not surfaced in modern times yet

People shouldn't be ruled by another kind.

A one world government would be mankind's greatest achievement as well as being the best chance for the long term survival of our species.

Attached: Star-Trek-3-USS-Enterprise.jpg (1400x700, 119K)