Indiana

Why the fuck do people from this state pretend to be Southern rebels? Do they even know they're in the Midwest? I was driving from Chicago and every car was a pickup truck and nearly every house had a confederate flag flying in it.

Attached: indiana.jpg (263x191, 5K)

Living around blacks tend to make one despise them. Go check out Gary Indiana

And this is a good thing...

Attached: 1512420815583.jpg (1000x500, 75K)

thats great news though, kike

Kentuckian here, every backward stereotype that people like to apply to my state perfectly fits Indiana instead. Holy shit are they the worst bunch of inbred retarded fuckers around.

We dont however, make no mistake. We wouldn't fight for Yankee NY and boston faggots again.

probably because despite all of the east and west coast liberal cancer and the federal government indiana is still an awesome place to live

you mad OP

Drove through it once on my way to michigan. I just remember it being flat as fuck and everyone looking like they were on a diet of meth and cigarettes.

indiana is rich in klan history. kokomo had the biggest klancave ever in the mid 90s

>t. i was only 13 but i was at the Howard County courthouse screaming, "WHITE POWER!".

Southern Indiana is very different from the north. Are they southern? No. But the culture there is more southern than any other midwestern state.

The same reason you see Confederate Flags in rural Ontario and out west in Alberta

Havent you ever turned on the country station? Literally every song they air has the word truck in it. They worship the vehicle since it’s part of their “country” “culture”

I used to live in Indiana. A fucking shithole of a state with inbred white trash

So glad I left.

good, you're too feminine for indiana apparently

I can confirm that the un-cucked parts of Michigan are the same. Such behavior is by no means limited to the South.

Meth capital of the U.S.

There are literally no good jobs in Indiana and the schools are absolute garbage. I want my kids to have a good education and a better future.

I make 90k a year where I live now. Back in Indiana there are not many good jobs.
I have no idea why Jow Forums feels the need to defend shitty flyover states.

Not him but my family settled the land that I’m currently living in all the way back before Indiana was a state. This city is my bloodline and I’d like to keep my future family proud of their heritage.

I'm in Michigan and see Confederate flags on trucks sometimes. My guess is the people using them have family from the South.

Because indiana was settled by Kentuckian and WV Scots Irish.

t. Hoosier

Biotech is booming in Indianapolis and West Lafayette.

And tons of Germans later on

How can they be Midwest if they're in Mideast?