Is it still racism to say a white person looks like an ape?

Apparently, this very white looking woman is full African American. Also, apparently, black people must really believe they look like apes and are ashamed of that or they wouldn’t be so sensitive to the ape analogy. Aren’t we told by the left that humans are descended from apes? Then why take offense to being described as ape-like? Feminists routinely describe men as ape-ish, and there is no outcry. Clearly, the Rosanne Barr thing is selective outrage by the hypocrites on the left. Prove me wrong.

Attached: E834EDAF-85A3-4832-9A81-984DC82FF070.jpg (2246x1498, 802K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Jarrett
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Exactly what type of creature is Valerie Jarrett?

is it still racist when there's actually a resemblance to a specific ape?

A goblino

Shes 75% Black, dipshit

How is it not a double standard when Wanda Sykes and Bill Maher call Trump an orangutan?

I have been playing Devil's advocate with my coworkers over this shit.

How is it racist to say someone looks like a monkey person from planet of the apes? If you didn't include their race in the insult, how is it still racist? Is it because the left is also racist and immediately paired the words Ape and Black person together in their tiny brains without the word Black or African American even coming up in the joke?

I'm generally confused how you can say someone looks like a cross between Planet of the Apes chimp and a Muslim Brotherhood member without mentioning race, but can be taken out of context to fit another group's racial agenda.

I was thinking Chupacabra, thanks for clearing it up.

>this very white looking woman
Hahahha white only in the US. Fucking mutts are so funny.

Attached: 1508684306275.jpg (1088x1000, 175K)

You racist bastard’s. Of all the people Rosie and could’ve picked she chooses Valerie Jarrett? She looks nothing like an ape from the original planet of the apes movies. How dare you!

> apologize!

Attached: image.jpg (518x691, 310K)

Attached: el americano.jpg (1280x854, 281K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Jarrett

Early Life section, second paragraph — “Her parents are both African American.”, and she has never mentioned that one of her parents is mulatto.

>very white looking woman

U wot m8?

Stinky ass wh*Te bois shut the fuck up

Attached: 1526383125450.jpg (255x198, 14K)

its pretty obvious that not everybody evolved equally

Attached: 1328816561618.jpg (496x654, 87K)

she's an unelected public figure. fuck her, fuck her feelings, if you can't take it, dont put yourself on the firing line.

>nigger saying humans are smelly
Ohh fuck what timeline is this?

Attached: 1500657572713.jpg (621x1000, 367K)

this is almost confusing to look at

Attached: 1419468004649.jpg (237x251, 9K)

why would she mention that one is mixed, it doesn't help her victimhood narrative and she knows that blacks do not take kindly to mixed nogs among them. this is fact.

>Her parents are both African-American. On the television series Finding Your Roots, genealogical research and DNA testing indicated that Jarrett also has French, Scottish, and Native American ancestry
Guess you missed that part .....and someone edited it as of last night, I copied the same thing just 12 hours ago and it said her mother is only 1/4 black but that part is gone now....Joos hard at work

Trans black? Saying she isn't is -ist and -phobic.

saltwater jew

>POC, apes
>non POC, not apes
>its alright to call white people apes according to the left because they do believe the two statements above

Historically speaking, when you called a white person an ape, you were calling them Black/less than Human.

Liberals are hypocrites and that's why they can call Bush a monkey and throw a shitfit when someone calls Obama one.

>da left r the real raciss
if that were true i would vote for them

Rosanne Barr’s tweet never mentions a race, and yet Disney jews fires her for racism. However, Disney jews hires Wanda Sykes to be a producer of the Rosanne Barr show even though in a tweet made while employed by Disney Sykes specifically labeled all whites as not just wallet thieves but thieves of entire countries, implying a racist hatred towards whites for colonialism.

Attached: A2529F1D-E3C0-4381-A73F-1B41665B7EBE.jpg (960x885, 127K)

los desdichados...

and it's beautiful.

1) She wasn't called an ape, she was compared to a movie character.
2) Mudslime isn't a race, and neither is ape. Regardless of whatever personal, regressive connotation you ascribe to either.

Hello, sweetie, you can't be racist against whites. Racism = power + prejudice

Attached: la creatura del abismo infernal.jpg (532x960, 100K)

Attached: 5B51C054-4717-4571-B90C-D75FCE89F764.jpg (723x536, 327K)

I don't know on what planet you live where the connection she was trying to make wasn't obviously a reference to the persons African ancestry. This shit is obvious to both racists and non-racists so I don't know why Jow Forums is trying to play this "technically, it's not racism" approach to the issue.

Have you ever smelled nigger hair when it gets just the slightest bit wet? Not great.

Humans are apes. This is along with gorillas, orangutans, and chimpanzees in the greater ape family and gibbons in the lesser ape family. So, getting all butt hurt about being called an ape is actually quite retarded. It’s like if a woman got offended for being called a woman.

Oh wait. We live in a ass backwards society where words mean whatever they do the offended no matter what they really mean or what was intended.

I seriously don’t think our species is gonna make it long term. We had a good run and advanced further than any other species in the history of Earth, but I just don’t think we will last too much longer.

She's not white. She's Iranian.

To be fair, we take our notes from some of history's best country thieves.

Attached: Mugabed.jpg (2048x1303, 209K)

Both her parents are African American, but she was born in Iran. No explanation as to why.

Technically there were no countries when whites arrived, same as if we go to a land and there's only animals there, we wouldn't call it a country.

Not all Africans look like monkeys but this woman sure as fuck does

Can we start a meme offensive on this and target Iger and disney on this to support our queen. King trump fired some shots..lets back them up.Lets get her on fox.
This disney virtue signalling is costing them 100s of millions..im inluding the sjw destroying of star wars. Its againts the securities and exchange act to virtue signal at the expense of shareholder profits. I think the real reason they did this was because she swiped soros..i think hes been funding the destruction of all our culture with pc shit.

She didn’t call her a monkey. She called her an ape. And she actually is an ape. And Roseanne is an ape. And you’re an ape, I’m an ape, and all the other humans on this planet are apes because HUMANS ARE FUCKING APES.

>Black people are apes. This is along with gorillas, orangutans, and chimpanzees in the greater ape family
this scientific fact has great butthurt potential

Mitch Mconnel looks like a turtle. Obviously I hate white people cause I compared one dude to an animal.

Attached: tXr6wrT.jpg (1200x800, 269K)

Damn, dirty apes...

You can't say anything, Alberto

>Being this willfully ignorant
You know damn well ape as been used as a slur against nonwhites particularly blacks for a very long time

Shut up fingol.

t. alberto barbosa

Attached: 1497109971771.jpg (466x517, 82K)

the international white liberal elite

Jarrett is an islamo-Marxist octoroon.

ANTI-SEMITE!

She's 5/8th African-American. Her dad is full African-American and her mom is 1/4 A.A.

>blacks do not take kindly to mixed nogs among them
Obama was less black than her. She is 5/8 and he is only 1/2.

Any criticism of p.o.c. is racism.
Pay attention, shitlord.

This
>How is it not a double standard when Wanda Sykes and Bill Maher call Trump an orangutan?

Attached: Capture.jpg (755x500, 73K)

I like how the photographer used the curb to give the Asian wifu more height. She looks under 5 feet.

Because trump is being called a orangutan because of his facial appearance irrespective of race. Just how like when he insults people and how they look. Double standard is the trumpcucks that call it BASED when he does and REEE when he gets it

>wiki
>Jarrett was born in Shiraz, Iran,[1] during the Pahlavi dynasty, to American parents
It glows in the dark like a thot who doesn't belong at a rave. What even is this thing. It's so bizarre.

Fyi calling black people apes and gorillas is an insult going back hundreds of years. It's like black face one of those things you can't do for historical reasons.

>can't do
>they are oh so fragile pls no ;_;
that's where you're wrong kiddo

>black person
she's still not black

She probably took more offense to being called Muslimesque and less to the ape comment

My grandma has blond hair and is black. It's cultural as much as racial.

She's not black then she's mixed

TURBO MUTT INCOMNG

She didn't go to mixed schools or mixed stores. She went to black schools/stores. There was no other option then.

not to be racist, but she does look like that character.

Problem is I shouldn't have learned that today. I honestly didn't think she was black and that was the joke.

>white

Are you serious OP? She is not even close to white. So far that you have to be joking. You fucking Goblino. She looks like a half Negro/Jew.

>very white looking woman

This bitch isn't black. I don't see any exclusively black Uni she attended. Not that that would be a good argument. Stop being an idiot.

In any case this thing is heavily arab, you can tell by the nose, it's very distinct, but they don't mention it in her mentioned ancestry

is that like a dolphin or something

I wonder if roseanne can sue abc for falsely breaking contract. they said it was racism when she was calling her ugly

>black people must really believe they look like apes and are ashamed of that or they wouldn’t be so sensitive to the ape analogy
Is that why white people flip their lids when someone whispers racist?

If you're insecure about something it's either true and it upsets you when people mention it, or it's not true and you're pathetically insecure. So when blacks are told their unintelligent and look like chimps, which is it?

>I'm stupid flag

Do we want more school shooters? Because this how you make more school shooters.

100% american, baby!

Attached: nukem.png (1024x559, 781K)

Historically everyone thought blacks were monkeys.
A lot still do.

source?

Pick one.

Attached: ElGoblino.jpg (1536x2030, 555K)

1 drop rule.
she's a nigger