Muh white genocide

There is no such thing as "white genocide", people not breeding because of their own life choices does not equal to genocide.

Humans haven't evolved to live in huge societies and civilizations like we have now, flooded with sexual competition, plentiful availability of dopamine excesses, digital distractions, excessive comfort, etc, so it is logical that humans experience disruptions in many aspects of their lives, ranging from sexual behavior to how we interpret the world around us and make decisions based on it. These behavioral disruptions can be observed even in animals in captivity.

Stormweenies take advantage of people's confusion (especially young white kids and low IQ white male adults) who don't know how humans fit into society 50 years ago, let alone 500 years ago, in order to recruit them into their white nigger club as cannon fodder to fight this so called "white genocide".

The objective of stormfags and your average racist is to create division and hatred due to "white genocide", between different groups so that whites are "morally justified" to take away their resources and wealth, or even abuse them because it's "the right thing to do" (remembah muh white shoah).

Stormfags are not interested in solving the issues that emerged as a consequence of modern society and technology, their objectives are more akin to a nigger stealing your property because the white man "keeps him down".

Discuss.

Attached: fwc221ikhy011.jpg (600x816, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6GonD
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
archive.is/b7aJl
archive.is/ojZPE
archive.is/ENQro
archive.is/t3cvv
archive.is/45gAp
rawstory.com/2018/04/women-ran-things-ancient-peru-new-study-argues/
blogs.scientificamerican.com/science-sushi/evolution-watching-speciation-occur-observations/
archive.is/HOGiQ
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/lawmaker-news/35027-sotomayor-a-former-member-of-la-raza
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mexico

kek.

Attached: (((why))).jpg (2058x3481, 953K)

Evolution is scientifically unprovable because it cannot be observed on a macro scale.

Fucking idiot

Now SAGE everyone.

Attached: GreatRemplacement2.jpg (2560x9925, 3.39M)

>Stormfags are not interested in solving the issues that emerged as a consequence of modern society and technology, their objectives are more akin to a nigger stealing your property because the white man "keeps him down".

They aren't interested in solving modern society's problems because it isn't their fault

And they don't intend to steal anyone's property, they merely intend to retain the fruits of their own labor instead of it being taxed to nothing to feed the third world hordes.

>country is white
Oy we've got to make that multicultural and spread diversity!
>country is non white
Oy whites you shouldn't be there!! Muh colonialism!

I always wished I could modify the vents in the men's to blow directly into my boss' office

That bullshit evolution is called "theory" just for convention is a known fact since a long time

>They aren't interested in solving modern society's problems because it isn't their fault
But I thought muh white master race was responsible for the societies we live in today? At least that's what stormfags claim, modern society could not be without le white man's inventions.
>And they don't intend to steal anyone's property, they merely intend to retain the fruits of their own labor instead of it being taxed to nothing to feed the third world hordes.
History is plagued with examples that prove this statement to be false, as we speak, the Trump Administration is seething to take economic and social control of countries like Iran and North Korea because they seek sovereignty through nuclear deterrents. What business does the white man have in the middle east, Mexico, or North Korea, if not plundering and theft?

>There is no such thing as "white genocide", people not breeding because of their own life choices does not equal to genocide.
>Implying that people choosing to not breed is the only anti-white initiative actively occurring

Feminism is a viral bio weapon

Femin Virus

The point is that rather than correcting the issues with modernity in white civilizations the elites have chosen to crank consumerism and anti-natalism against whites while simultaneously importing a replacement population.

This is why the day of the rope will come.

I cannot hear you with all the dick you are sucking Op.

Country no longer needs large population, so continue to overload population.

t. Mexican intellectual

You're ignoring this little thing called the agricultural revolution.

Slide thread
Everyone Sage

Sage

>Humans haven't evolved to live in huge societies
>Humans haven't evolved to live
>Humans haven't evolved
>haven't evolved
>evolved

Attached: Virtual euphoria.jpg (897x619, 169K)

White genocide as a reference to the decline in white births is accurate. It being the result of nefarious intervention to destroy the race is debatable. The goal is to bring the problem up for discussion to brainstorm a solution.
>How do we get white women to stop their birth control pills and give us children?

>What business does the white man have in the middle east, Mexico, or North Korea
>Mexico
None. And you have none here Paco. Go back and stay the fuck out. We need to start shooting you beaners on sight. Maybe you'll get the fucking message.
>no White genocide
What is reconquista and La Raza all about you filthy legume fryer

>hurrr they're just not breeding
>durrr there's no population replacement through immigration going on
No wonder mexico is a failed state shithole with the average IQ being OP's.

>>Implying that people choosing to not breed is the only anti-white initiative actively occurring
Breeding is the only thing that matters when it comes to the survival of one group, any other "anti white initiatives" you are complaining about are analogous to SJWs screeching about the debilitating and genocidal effects of the patriarchy while they fail to reproduce.

>White genocide as a reference to the decline in white births is accurate
It's not, a genocide requires that a party actively engages in the mass extermination of another group through the initiation of force.

Unless you want to go with the UN's definition, which would be admirably ironical, considering the stormfags and drumpfkins believe the UN and everything it stands for is a cesspool of SJW basedboy globalist shills.

do white women value their race? do white men? why perpetuate your genetic line if 1) it's a lot of work and 2) you don't think you're any better than the 7B other people on the earth? why would they be compelled to have kids at all? we've been demoralized.

Bullshit. Importing corn pounders and monkey fuckers is much worse. The country did just fine with half the population not so long ago. Get out and stay the fuck out. We could really give two shits about you chainsawing off each others heads were you not wandering over into our country.

It equates to genocide when the elites are bringing in foreigners who breed at a far higher rate than the natives do.

Thats not my opinion its the opinion of the United Nations.

Japan has the same birth rates and guess what the japanese population will eventually flat line and they will never die out completely.

How are retards not able to understand this?

>None. And you have none here Paco. Go back and stay the fuck out. We need to start shooting you beaners on sight. Maybe you'll get the fucking message.
So if you have no business in Mexico, why did the US leverage NAFTA and meddled in our politics in order to push for energy reforms in Mexico (i.e. give our oil to American oil barons), and start a war on drugs through the merida initiative so you could sell more guns to both sides?
>What is reconquista and La Raza all about you filthy legume fryer
A stormfag meme boogeyman, it's much harder to find "la raza" fags in the US than it is to find white supremacists in the US. In mexico we don't even know the concept of muh "reconquista" or "aztlan", in fact, I learned about that shit from stormfag threads, lmao.

add feminism and anti-natalist sexed propaganda and you have a perfect storm for creating a generation of barren roasties

> foreigners who breed at a far higher rate than the natives do.

This isn’t the case anymore for the USA

Attached: BD119730-0B41-4490-A9E9-EDDD8F4EDD26.jpg (726x728, 70K)

/thread
Too bad nobody on Jow Forums seems to care about saging or understand what it does.

population displacement has more to do with the influx of niggers and spics flooding the borders than birthrates you fucking moron

look at japan for example

Good for you boyo, does that account for the 12 million illegals as well?

How do you explain corgis and tea cup poodles then?

see
>breeding is not the most important thing to the survival of one group! bullshit!
What would happen if all the people in one group decide not to breed, you dumb white nigger?
>muh mexican immigration
mexicans are being imported because you need them, otherwise you wouldn't welcome them with open arms, dollars, jobs, and welfare

stormies pretend that only le big corporations are doing so, but most immigrants work shitty jobs at households or in small businesses

immigration is just a symptom of a greater problem, america is in decline so it needs to import cheap labor to keep their standard of living

we've been programed to apologize for our identity and our lineage, not assert it and certainly not perpetuate it

People want to have kids, all animals do. Something in western society is preventing people from doing so and a huge part of it is the replacement program going on.

Getting caught up on the accuracy of the term as a reference to a problem, does nothing to find a solution to the problem.

This is true, it makes sense if you are a lay person and see the info graphs about JEws promoting white genocide but when you actually look at things, Jews genetically cluster with whites and it is white liberal attitudes which is a symptom of modern civilization along with globo capitalism thats pushing whites to be a minority.

>genocides don't happen

Mexican Intellectuals, everyone.

The UN is a huge organization to dismiss it entirely is retarded.They do allot of good but have done allot of bullshit to.

Stormfags are bottom of the barrel trash.
How the UN defines genocide is perfectly fine but the fact that they will not call out European elites for enacting policies which they labelled as genocide when the Chinese did it to Tibet is shit.

UN good and bad.

You should value the fact that you (and everyone else on earth) are human more than your race.

>NAFTA
Just cancel the fucking thing and seal the border. Problem solved. Your just pissed because less gibs.
>harder to find la raza
There's one on the Supreme Court you ignorant llama shearer

there are lots of humans on earth. why do i need to breed? i don't even like kids, and it's expensive and there are many legal pitfalls involved.

>Calling Europeans natives

Kek

Nice try, Pablo.

0/10

>reconquista and La Raza
A group of ungrateful retards, user.
As an American hispanic, I see the whole need to improve the communities of muh people, sure. But the faggots that are part of those groups are just as stated, retards. Their forebears came to this country for a reason. Be it to escape some sort of violence or financial gain. That's why my parents came here, my father for money, my mother to escape the war in El Salvador. I saw them break their backs and eventually become citizens. I will never understand why Mexicans are so tied to that shithole they call a country. I cringe every time I see a Mexican flag on American soil. It's fucking retarded to no end. My mother on the other hand took the red, white and blue pill and passed on that love for this place to me. Which I hope to pass on to the next generation when the time comes. Those groups make no sense to me and it makes wonder if it's full of ungrateful wetbacks, or brain dead Chicanos that have never been to Mexico. The place fucking sucks outside of the very rich areas. Why the fuck would someone fight to shit up this beautiful nation and turn it into Mexico?
I swear to go should there be some kind of Mexican revolution I'll be aiming my weapons on whatever commie fuck that threatens what I put on the uniform for.
Mira amigo, aztlan is a real thing. Maybe not as big as stormfags make it seem, but it's fucking strange when high schools have MECHA clubs that push that whole rhetoric. Then again, it's filled with nothing but edgy teens that's think it's cool to part of a thing like that. I checked out a meeting years ago when I was in HS, and even then I saw it was nothing more but some retarded political group. Probably backed by commie fucks. They want a cause to fight for I guess, that's how easy we have it in the US.
Get an education, work a job, fuck your wife, and sleep. No worries about cartels and shit. That's why they have to make up shit to fight for.
Retards.

>imported
sneaking over at night and whining about it when they get deported. you all need to fuck off back to Mexico. As a bonus we'll give you a bunch of fucking kikes to employ your asses on your home turf

why shouldn't we all adopt african children if we're so interchangeable?

>Femin Virus

Memes and shitposting aside, its quite terrifying if one trully considers this being the fall of civilizations, its makes quite to much sense really.

desu i don't see feminism going away anytime soon. if you want feminists to breed, you have to make them value their lineage and make them feel that it is important. this will be much easier since people want to feel valued anyway.

As usual, it's the fucking kikes Mexanon.
Same as White genocide. OP is much more likely a proxy kike than a Mexanon

Attached: zTN62Lz.jpg (3892x2500, 1.44M)

It's not a meme, it has literally caused multiple civilizations to collapse in the past. Many academics have noticed it.

>How Civilizations Fall: On the role of radical feminism in the decline of civilization
archive.is/6GonD
>The Fate of Empires (specifically XXIV The Arab Decline)
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
>References in mythology to the Femin virus
archive.is/b7aJl
>The Rockefellers' connections to Femin and bioweapon programs
archive.is/ojZPE
>Gloria Steinem's history with the CIA and use of the Femin virus on American black communities
archive.is/ENQro
>The Bronze Age collapse was caused by a Femin outbreak
archive.is/t3cvv
>Elevated Femin infection rates helped cause the Cambodian Dark Ages
archive.is/45gAp

Attached: 1524786602635.jpg (549x767, 132K)

Leftists have the entire rest of the world to shill and censor anyone who disagrees with them

Yet they still flood this place with their copy pasted propaganda all day every day

I can’t wait to snap their god damn necks

and gender equality is not mutually exclusive with natalism as long as their biological duty is not made to seem at odds with the concept of empowerment.

It's happening over and over again

It happens in civilizations that collapsed in on themselves in places where no jew ever set foot you dumb fuck

rawstory.com/2018/04/women-ran-things-ancient-peru-new-study-argues/

Attached: 1527706908275.png (1220x279, 49K)

Pretty much, you have to wonder where the world would have been now if we didn't let this shit take root. It's like a weed, pulling it out will almost impossible.
Amen.

Attached: nwo.png (1800x1668, 1.95M)

White genocide is real when you replace the lack of births with a group of dumb beaners that breed at a rate 7x time that of the domestic population

The men of the West are going to have a decision that every male population in history has had, but failed to make

They are going to have to decide what the Final Solution to the Feminist Question is going to be

Paco get the fuck out.
>rubbshands.jpg

>The UN is a huge organization to dismiss it entirely is retarded.They do allot of good but have done allot of bullshit to.
Well, that's what most people in this board (and the right wing in general) do, for right wingers in the US, the UN is a rothschild golem that wants to take their guns, force people eat bugs instead of meat, replace all whites with non-white immigrants, implement agenda 21, etc, etc. I'm sure there's some reasonable people within the right wing (libertarians being an example), but their views do not represent the mainstream right wing politics.

It's not a matter of what to do about NAFTA, we're talking about how you say one thing (whites from the US have no business meddling in the politics of non-white nations) and your group doing an entirely different thing.
>There's one on the Supreme Court you ignorant llama shearer
according to right wing fake news?

WRONG

It's not a scientific fact retard because it CANNOT BE OBSERVED.

>being this stupid

You

If you're going to post stupidities at least change the flag.

see
feminism isn't the problem. it's that people are made to feel apologetic for their lineage and that having children is seen as "backwards". you can make this work.

Not evolution. Natural selection.

They aren't new species you dumb fuck

>White genocide is real when you replace the lack of births with a group of dumb beaners that breed at a rate 7x time that of the domestic population
No it's not. White people are consciously rewarding illegal immigrants with welfare, jobs, dollars, and benefits.

Whites in households and small businesses have the last say as to whether they allow and support an illegal immigrant in their country, Mexicans simply don't squeeze into jobs illegally or "steal them".

If white genocide is real, then white genocide is being carried out by whites themselves.

We don't want to abuse you, we just want you to stay in Mexico.

There is new technology available this time. Artificial wombs and CRISPR will ensure no race will go extinct. Smart wealthy men will fuck off to a new location without females and begin anew.

Do you know what happened after the black plague? Europeans genocided feminists in the witch trials of Europe, because they promoted birth control when populations needed to recover - it was easier to eliminate them because they stuck out from normal people who wanted to reproduce and help society recover

Feminism is right at the core of the problem,

Demographic replacement is text book genocide, you dumb spic. Doesn't matter the reasons.

>Feminism is right at the core of the problem,

the anti-natalist and anti-white undertones of popular culture are just as central to the problem as feminism.

>unironically links rawstory
>implying there weren't kikes in Rome up to their usual tricks
>anything but the jews
fuck off you filthy kike. you couldn't be any more transparent.

>We don't want to abuse you, we just want you to stay in Mexico.
So, you'd support a Mexico that has a strong military and nuclear defense capabilities in order to maintain its sovereignty and defend itself from foreign influences?

That's not what your leaders seem to support, considering your government has been stating on record that the US does not want another Japan next to their border, it is implied in this that the US would do anything to keep mexico unstable.

>Demographic replacement is text book genocide, you dumb spic. Doesn't matter the reasons.
see

Let me guess, you're a mutt right?

I dont know about you but ive met few feminists who are NOT anti-male or anti-whites

Are you one of them, huehuehue

It has been observed. Fossils, ring species, etc

blogs.scientificamerican.com/science-sushi/evolution-watching-speciation-occur-observations/

Attached: 6F17BA52-A607-423C-AC50-717087B4038F.jpg (400x400, 33K)

the world economy is a pyramid scam, based on debt, run by jews.

the only way to keep it going is to constantly increase the population, but stay in a position of power.

the way to do that is to increase the non white population.

we're not talking about feminism as a movement. most women are not marching for womens rights, but they might put off having a child if they don't see it as an important duty. they need to feel their lineage is worth preserving. otherwise they might as well just adopt an african child.

if they have no sense of urgency they might wait too long. they're on a clock.

Those are related to Feminists, since they are oxytocin deficient. That causes them to not pair bond, bond with children or have proper in group preferences (white women preferring whites etc.)

>The Oxytocin hormone and it's importance to pair bonding, maternal behavior, in-group preference, pregnancy and other functions
archive.is/HOGiQ

Artificial wombs will definitely help men defeat feminism

It's from a France 24 report you stupid mong, kys

I can agree on that.
I'm not even white, I'm mestizo or something, but I do see how hard they have made white men into pussies.
Those images of the whites with a yoke around their necks in order to feel sorry for slavery? It would make me laugh out of how absurd it was, but also sad that they are teaching their sons how to be weak.

>they need to feel their lineage is worth preserving
>”Let me tell you how to live your life”

Attached: 2CA248D4-0293-4294-B5B2-4822A2CDFCA5.jpg (1462x2046, 105K)

>Those are related to Feminists, since they are oxytocin deficient. That causes them to not pair bond, bond with children or have proper in group preferences (white women preferring whites etc.)

it might sound silly, but i think that white pride is an easier way out than trying to destroy feminism.

Well feminism works on two fronts.
Both about destroying womens ability (or will, rather) to have kids and feeling proud about having kids and putting a wedge between men and women but also about pursuing a wide anti male and anti white agenda

Feminism is either dangerous because of ignorance or outright hate, neither are particularly good or helpful.
In fact id wager that feminism hasnt brought about ONE good thing in the past...30 years atleast for no one

I'm not white and I say white genocide is real
>inb4 someone points out this flag
Yeah America is a real joke but the real problem is nonwhites in Europe, if anything let America burn and only save Europe

>according to right wing fake news?
Now I know you're a filthy kike posing as a retarded Mexican. From the extremely right wing sHill:
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/lawmaker-news/35027-sotomayor-a-former-member-of-la-raza
as some bonus points, lets talk about how she's a fucking crypto kike as well. Even better, let's talk about you filthy kikes loving to own you some Negroes. The holohoax wasn't real, but it will be this time.

breeding retard.
phenotypes.

>”Let me tell you how to live your life”

are you suggesting that our lives aren't already shaped by pop culture, marketing, and propaganda?

>white pride
Every race including whites should be proud of their identity but feminists biologically cannot, is what I'm trying to say. They are incompatible with civilizational progress

Thanks for offering your stupid opinion.

Nobody cared, nobody listened, and you changed nobodys mind.

>The objective of stormfags and your average racist is to create division and hatred due to "white genocide", between different groups so that whites are "morally justified" to take away their resources and wealth, or even abuse them because it's "the right thing to do" (remembah muh white shoah).

All of these things you're saying are a concoction of your mind. It's all fantasy LARP bullshit you're spewing. It's beyond biased. It's retarded horse shit, m8. (I don't believe in a "white genocide")

Your mexican flag makes sense. You have "mexican quality" opinions (awful/shitty/rofl dumb)

Reported your shit spam thread, this gets posted constantly, and you look like a retard every time you post it.

hes taking a poo poo. hehe and I see him through the glass hehe.

saged

Feminism will never be defeated. It goes in cycles. Currently the balance is out of harmony and in favor of the feminine. Once balance is restored it will always be at risk of returning to Hell.

they certainly can. or rather, i think it would be easier to convince them of the importance of their linage than to convince them to give up feminism, considering their militant disposition.

Of course not. They do not give authoritative commands to individuals though. They make suggestions and pander to fears. But they never ask people to make such huge committments such as having children.

Being shaped is different than being told what to do

why not just convince them to kill themselves?

>Who the fuck thought glass bathroom stalls would be a good idea?

The janitor. Now if he could instal over sized security cams in the urinals he would never have to clean the bathroom again.

Attached: 1482003005770.jpg (657x527, 45K)

Thanks for reminding everybody that the wall should be opaque.