Uh oh, it's not over. Is she going to take Trump down with her?

Uh oh, it's not over. Is she going to take Trump down with her?

Attached: Roseanne Fighting Back.jpg (681x256, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanthinker.com/articles/2018/05/jarrett_and_obama_are_behind_spygate.html
northcrane.com/2017/03/05/obama-attorney-general-valerie-jarett-confirms-that-she-ordered-trump-tower-wiretap/
twitter.com/ValerieJarrett/status/838083755168382976
youtube.com/watch?v=5yYm3yNrxT4
apnews.com/92e2edbc6609463d9c9b35116efb080a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you stupid?

Calm Before the Storm --> Stormy Daniels --> Kanye West --> Elon Musk --> Roseanne --You are here-->

It’s over for her and Drumpf.

She's probably gonna get a show on Fox.

Where she goes many will follow.

you are in desperate need of a happening, I can see.

Was Valerie Jarret being discussed at all before yesterday? americanthinker.com/articles/2018/05/jarrett_and_obama_are_behind_spygate.html

Who owns that show anyway? Is it Roseanne?
It should be on fox.

Roseanne sacrificed her show for the greater good of draining the swamp

>Valerie Jarret
northcrane.com/2017/03/05/obama-attorney-general-valerie-jarett-confirms-that-she-ordered-trump-tower-wiretap/

That tweet sounds a bit ominous. She's probably planning on shooting up ABC

Attached: no good jews.png (1330x3610, 1.85M)

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

Your network wins when you cancel popular shows

I'm a White American working in Nigeria

twitter.com/ValerieJarrett/status/838083755168382976

youtube.com/watch?v=5yYm3yNrxT4

Attached: file.png (600x453, 387K)

>Is she going to take Trump down with her?
I fucken hopes so!

Attached: 1511610985751.png (650x515, 113K)

She's lowkey based, i don't care what anyone says

Sweet baby jesus, nobody is going to read that wall of text. You meme like a leftest.

there have been no good happenings for about 48 horus

Them legs

Jesus Christ we've radicalized a celebrity. I'll take it.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (600x800, 99K)

It's actually been super quiet the past couple weeks. We need at least one happening a week.

>reading is hard
>doesnt want to learn about jew tricks
hi kike

T H I C C C C C C C C

Attached: Ded245YU0AAsiIi.jpg large.jpg (960x928, 89K)

aka Funky Kong

S T U R D Y

T R E E T R U N C C

I'm dying but yeah... you could put a marble on that bitch and it wouldn't move.

Attached: thicc.webm (512x384, 1.75M)

It would be a better fit on Netflix. I'd be funnier that shit if the entire cast was composed of outted racists. Besides Rosanne, the only other one I can thing of is Michael Richards. Any one else?

Attached: Cosmo Kraamer.jpg (675x1000, 87K)

Omg she needs to get on a diet fucking yesterday. She's looking really gross with those cankles.

Attached: ValerieJ.jpg (474x750, 67K)

I fucking hope so. I hope she takes out as many faggots as she possibly can.

Is it time?

Attached: 1503278276234.jpg (270x447, 18K)

I'm Irish Catholic, you eyesight destroying, jooooo hating, lefty, camel humping lover of the religion of peace.

>It would be a better fit on Netflix
to bad netflix will never agree to it because its super pozzed

>You meme like a leftest.
its not a meme you fucking retard its a screencap of an article

Attached: 1527537410538.jpg (440x615, 57K)

Attached: 1527485805583.gif (500x346, 471K)

Why the fuck didn't you just copy and paste it as plain text instead of something like 4 point jpg? Unless this is a commie plot to prop up the eyeglass industry.

>you are in desperate need of a happening,
I am.
I want to see traitors and pic related.

Attached: nooses-hanging-on-the-gallows.jpg (320x180, 4K)

yfw this is crazy shooter speak and she is psyoped or zionist terrorist to stab us in the back with a false flag attack

Attached: 1526798406302.jpg (249x202, 11K)

no, no she isnt. you really think This is what brings him down? its gonna be something fucking retarted that he himself will do. unfortunately. its sad that the downfall of arguable the greatest american president (in terms of policy alone) in the last 50 years will be brought down by his inability to stay out of shit that doesnt concern POTUS

Attached: odin the wanderer.jpg (220x323, 23K)

Good. Leftists do not accept apologies, it only makes them more rabid.

So Q didn't post yesterday bc he was too upset about Roseanne.
I still think Q is a boomer larp...but still...

Sometimes people get tired of being told what they can or cant do. This seems like one of those times.

Attached: 16.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

also:

Based MJ taking on ABC from beyond the grave

apnews.com/92e2edbc6609463d9c9b35116efb080a

Attached: it_aint_over.jpg (1024x768, 52K)

>Is she going to take Trump down with her?
you need to work on your poker face

Attached: feminine buldge.jpg (696x1024, 132K)

PamphletAnon—>NXIVM—>CrazyBlackMan—>Forgot his homeland/banging a Jew—>Literally an evil Jew

Grimes isn't a jew.

Why must you toy with my emotions?

>draining the swamp
20 guys from goldman is draining the swamp?
Maybe its better to say "You not getting any, we are getting it now". Its more to the truth side of things.

She needs our help...

Attached: Roseanne Needs Followers.jpg (661x143, 21K)

What the fuck do you think the swamp is? It's not just rich business people trying to get richer. It's power-hungry shadow creatures pulling strings to maintain power and fueled by their own bloodlust. Quit falling for commie diversion propaganda.

Attached: flea_market_montgomery.gif (150x112, 84K)

she's a sleeper agent against trump

She is not our friend until she names them. Especially saying shit like "fairness for everyone". She's a scorned Jew, but still a Jew.

She did tweet that Jews are not White, so that's a start.

Just do it those with twitters. Dont sperg. Dont go down the rabbit hole. Shes just a famous person with slightly out there ideas, theres nothing to lose by backing her.

I think she's just joking. She's using this uproar to boost her followers. That's what she's focused on. Then she made the Ambien quip, which I also think was a joke, showing that she is not taking any of this seriously. And I am pretty sure she started this whole thing on purpose.

I mean, she called a black person an ape on Twitter. What did she think was going to happen in the current political environment? This whole thing is planned, 3d chess.

comedy is dead. I haven't laughed or smiled in years.

Attached: sd.jpg (1080x985, 170K)

roseanne really has nothing to lose at this point. she's a 65 year old multi-millionaire who doesn't really give a shit about what people think of her. i don't even care that she's of jewish descent at this point.

Attached: 1234567890.png (561x524, 283K)

>This whole thing is planned, 3d chess.
Of course it was, but not in our interests. Most likely, she wanted out of her contract and wanted to go out with a bang instead of waiting around

I think one of our best games going into the November elections is for the Democratic thought police to crack down on more people and show how out of control they are so people will vote against it and in favor of free speech.

That's a way to play the Roseanne thing: ABC drastically overreacted, but it's not the first time the left has done this. One way we can fight back is to vote liberals out of office and take as much of their power away as possible.

Sounds like a good way to get your movement co-opted by Jews and niggers

Attached: punishedroseanne.jpg (854x570, 419K)

>Forgot Tom "Saving Private Ryan and Steamboat Willie" Hanks

Attached: 29C20D5B-BFBA-4CC1-B076-FAE5F21569CB.jpg (1024x358, 54K)

>>meme
>all pics are meme
just fucking kys useless cunttard

Attached: 1520274512077.png (623x450, 36K)

I'm going with my gut and saying that Tom Hanks is a regular at the sex cult parties. My gut is never wrong.

lets hope so

We should tweet videos from Frame Games to her. It's the best red pill on the JQ for normies.

you should try watching million dollar extreme, my man

Planet of The Fakes

>thinking President Teflon Don will ever be "taken down" by his own perpetually-vindicated words or actions
stop it user

blumpfl

She already has a new show on the Fox network. It's called 'Fat, Stupid and Afraid'. She has to survive 21 days in Alaska's wilderness while Sarah Palin tries to shoot her from a helicopter.

This better be shooped you fucking faggot

Attached: IMG_0690.jpg (384x384, 31K)

She's going harder against ABC on Twitter today than Sam Hyde went against [as]. Damn. If nothing else Bob Iger's globalist kike ass is closer to being exposed among normies.

Lol at Joe Rogan saying Roseanne was grossly offensive, trying to hedge with liberals, before the biggest JRE event since #911. I can't tell if he's cucking.

We need a rightwing network. This is fucking great that Roseanne is taking off the gloves. There's a kike panopticon on our media, and although Roseanne is Jewish, she's a free thinker. She's not pushing a Jewish agenda, she's just naturally rebellious. Very rare these days. Look at that Ziocuck Howard Stern, same age as Roseanne but wants to be a liberal censoring fag now, didn't support Trump at all. Roseanne has balls.

Bump. Her Twitter account is on fire rn.

It was a dumb thing for her to post (like that firefighter who tweeted he'd rather save one dog than a hundred niggers) all because - what exactly did she think would happen? You'd have to be a total retard in today's climate to post, next to your name for the world to see, something racist. They cancelled her show immediately. But leftists are doing what they always do - running this into the ground still screeching about it. What more do they want? For her to kill herself? Probably.

lmao what a shitpost