Lads...

Lads, I’m goinng to the UK in a few days and I’m paranoid that I’ll be arrested for having extreme “hate speech” content on my laptop. Is it really that bad over there?

Attached: 77034479-1966-439C-9BBD-D5747922C59A.jpg (750x746, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bladerunner.tv/anti-slash-clothing.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

guess you'll find out now wont you

Attached: 1525138460508.jpg (1024x696, 173K)

Just don't do anything weird and don't seem intolerant. Don't give looks to non-whites etc.

Enjoy getting raped by Mahmud and his british compagnons. Best wishes!

Yes it is user

no

Attached: 1526732092705.png (800x579, 432K)

Do not believe the lies of American imperialists!

London is a thriving city and they're jealous of our diversity.

Attached: download (12).jpg (187x269, 12K)

I’ll take your advice seeing as you probably have to follow it everyday

I’m scared about what I might see over there. I’ll be leaving my lovely all white small town and landing in Heathrow..

you just need to laugh at them, you laught their police(and under neat it's something brewing) then they just let you go. Just show them that you don't respect them at all

imaginet they are the police there, while you will do shit like this

Attached: nigger.webm (1280x720, 740K)

what I mean is that they own you, so fuck them.

> I’ll be leaving my lovely all white small town
These still exist in Britain, usually come with comfy countryside too.

However if you want to be scarred, Heathrow is a good start.

You might need to purge yourself of the Jow Forums blackpill before going.

> Heathrow
Haha good fucking luck surviving your trip from the runway to the terminal Mick.

Attached: foul beast eats it's daily catch.gif (374x180, 1.1M)

fukken saved
As for topic: everything will be fine (pic related).

Attached: 8rCxFZhCzUFoIdeNhM_JAZBD1vDg3GU0Gp6l5GKwBUQ.jpg (1024x493, 140K)

bring a knife. You might go down, but you'll take 30 of them with you

Nah, as long as you're not a retard and reveal your power level too much you'll be fine
Stay to the tourist areas when you're in London, not much else is worth seeing

Try not to get shot, acided, trucked, or islamed in any other way, if femanon don't go out at night or in muslim areas

Delete the hatespeech off your laptop?

No seriously dude, delete that shit just in case. Redownload when you get home.

are you that guy who played Murray on Flight of the Concords?

Attached: murray.jpg (500x570, 96K)

Be sure to take the tube from the airport then, if u can match your arrival time with peak commute hours that would make it all the more special

"Their accents are like ours, only slightly more evil"

it's all a meme. you can say whatever you like just as you can at home. locals will respect your insight into their problems. women will flock to you for sacking up and not buying into this fake war on words.

Just be nice towards migrants, hold the door open for them, say please and thank you, and treat them like the human beings they are. Don't be racist, don't be bigoted, nobody will change their sexual preferences because it's makes you hateful and angry. Be loving and accepting and you'll fit in.

If you get in trouble, shout that you hate christianity, family values and decent morals, and that should get you in the clear. Would post more but I'm posting from prison with a stolen phone while I carry out my 20 year sentence for looking at a muslim funny.

don't have any electronics in your luggage or on you. srsly.

why would you even come to this place

its not necessarily a shithole but its just fucking boring as shit. the people suck and the accents are cancer.

Nah mate it really is that bad. What cunt has a laptop though honestly just bring an encrypted thumby and use cafes

worst comes to worst they take your laptop and you get deported. they wouldnt want to start an international incident

stop being a fucking faggot i do it all the time when i am over there,i even shitpost from the university computers.What are those filthy anglo numales gonna do throw me out good riddance

You'll need this OP
bladerunner.tv/anti-slash-clothing.html

have a special mobile if you travel. use tails on it. if you want secure, then no mobiles at all, no phones no nothing. if you can't, then you are not secure.

you can use a fake profile to fuck with them but it is not advised, they lack the humor

Yeah everything here is fine once you're out of this echo chamber and in real life. So many of the threads about the UK are so easily debunked once you look at the citations not the sensationalism.
t. Londonder

lol. have a shekel, metro nazi

>sensationalism

Perfect way of summing up Jow Forums
Don't worry they won't even want to look into your laptop.

here's some cockswoddle fer ye pekker

Attached: cockswoddle.png (866x553, 110K)

Why would you bring electronic devices across a national border? When I travel, I bring nothing in terms of computers/phones aside from a generic unused phone with a sim card that only has a couple of phone numbers in it, or a handful of files if it's required for work. I leave actual personal devices at home.

Travelling to other countries isn't as much of a big deal to the rest of the world as it is to burgerbros

>pol isn't an echo chamber
>"SOMEONE PAID YOU TO HAVE THIS DIFFERENT OPINION"
Honestly you're just as pathetic as the hive mind SJWs nowadays. Like this board has enough real world political leverage for there to be groups interested in influencing it.

Attached: 1527633495357.jpg (509x371, 30K)

Basically every country explicitly reserves the right to search electronic devices of people entering its borders. Even if you were driving from Northern Ireland into Ireland, the Garda could stop you at a temporary checkpoint and search your electronics, and that would be perfectly fine under both Irish and EU regulations.

yea, I been to london. bunch of faggots, I wouldn't sweat it OP. UK so cucked just get a tan before you go and they'll all bend over and present their assholes as you walk by.

Yeah but the chances of it happening are very slim. Thousands of people do it every day without getting searched.

Have a bottle of S-O-Y milk with you at all times.

Attached: grug773987.jpg (394x749, 49K)

Scarred or scared?

You're not welcome here, wh*teboi. Stay out. You think I'm joking, but I'm not. I'll call the Metropolitan police and tell them that a young man from New Zealand will be entering the country within the next few days, with malicious and hateful content on his laptop. They'll narrow it down until they find you, intercept you at the airport, interrogate you for several hours and then send you back to sheep-fucker land. This is not a LARP and I really am a Paki. You've been warned.

Better have all you licenses in order m8.

Is it true you marry your cousins?

I can't wait for you to make the UK a third world country so we can start drone striking them

Yeah, it's very common amongst Mirpuri subhumans. Unfortunately, they also happen to make up the bulk of the Pakis that moved here.

>I’m goinng to the UK
why?

Based

I just can't respect a country that doesn't respect itself. Sry old chap, cheerio.

No you fuckwit, it's only bad if you make your voice heard

Why would you show anyone the contents of your laptop?

T. Frequent traveller.

Oi, you gotta loiscense for those cheeky memes and hot takes burger? No loiscense? Well it's the racist firing squad for you then innit mate?

Get drunk in a pub and stand up and just go off. Have your friend film it. Ask them why they let their daughters be raped, ask them why they let Muslims rape their sisters and daughters.

Make sure to Periscope it.

Send us a picture of your poo with a timestamp or gtfo

If youre not a UK citizen Im pretty sure theyd just deport you. Id love to see the shitstorm that would happen if they arrested a burger for being critical of Islam

Yeah it's seriously best to delete all hate speech and hate symbols/memes from your laptop. It may not happen but there are 2 ways it could get you in trouble. 1 is in customs where you may be subject to a spot check at the airport which may turn into an interview which eventually may lead to a full search of the digital contents on your laptop - you will most likely be denied entry and put on a no-fly list. 2 is more serious it is if you post any hate speech while in the UK, you will be tracked down and having any hate symbols/memes on your laptop won't be looked on lightly during sentencing.

If you really are worried about this look up Veracrypt. It's an encryption program that lets you set a fake password leading to a clean decoy partition of your drive. Your actual files remain encrypted while you appear to be cooperating in full.

Even if their techies notice the inaccessible encrypted parts of your drive you can just play dumb. There is no way for them to prove that the working password you have them is a decoy.

Attached: dukko.jpg (357x357, 19K)

Or rather, they can't prove that you knowingly have them a decoy password. It could very well be that you simply fucked up during the encryption and have no way of accessing those files yourself. Plausible deniability.