Is this meme accurate?

Are Poles seen as nigger tier across the pond?

Attached: poland.png (1600x826, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMje3U3pXIM
youtube.com/watch?v=EG0Wnema41g
youtube.com/watch?v=vGUHiZG-uqM
youtube.com/watch?v=l02eorK28Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now they're starting to miss us, now that people go back to Poland.

no. Poland is seen as an example, a country that managed to shake off communism better than us

The niggers of Europe.

Attached: White niggers.png (809x734, 85K)

polacks are proved subhumans

It could be so in 90's now Europe got milions of actuall nigers and it will be much more.

Attached: 1495052815425.jpg (640x647, 121K)

>polacks are proved subhumans

Saying ruskie...

Yes they are. They are gypsy tier.

Poles are subhumans who cry about racism and discrimination all the time

No, they´re worse than niggers.

Attached: 1526071833738.png (584x562, 19K)

Not well liked at all, no

Attached: Poland.jpg (1000x800, 212K)

No more Spic tier.

>Their own country so shit they won't stay in it
>Do degrading jobs white people won't do
>Catholic simpletons
>Women can be hot until they turn 30

The average person here hates Eastern Europeans more than muslims and niggers. It's pathetic.

>Not liking toilet niggers means I have to love sandniggers
mmmm....grayons

I grew up in US with a polish family and I unironically cannot stand my dad and brother, they way the culture lets them act is fucking unbearable to be around.
I can post my Polish passport or ID with my obviously polish name censored out somewhat, I'm not even memeing

yes

Attached: 1393594370783.jpg (276x280, 24K)

but then you go down to street level.

and the worst crime being committed within 5km is a drunk homeless guy pissing on a car wheel.

Attached: 1411903724917.jpg (393x382, 22K)

Poland is going to genocide all the we*tern subhumans, you cucks don't deserve to live. Our middle-eastern friends are going to help us, the only reason they aren't in Poland is because we signed a treaty to destroy the w*st. I'm already here, with my local clique of Poles and middle-eastern friends, prepare, w*st, time for revenge.

>I am incapable of reading a sentence properly
I clearly said the average person here.

It's pretty simple. Almost all of our human scum moved abroad. It's hard to find someone remotely intelligent who emigrated.
I don't blame bongs for this opinion, I hate those subhumans just like they do.

I have a idea

Attached: 1527108572745.jpg (1024x766, 140K)

Polish women are the most beautiful of european women although few dare to admit it

Yes. We are niggers of europe.
Now gibs plox, thx.
Also, brb, going to raep some french "women".

don't worry the average Jow Forumslack is retarded and can't read

>someone remotely intelligent who emigrated.
Only really applies to the ones who moved to the UK after they joined the EU
A lot of them did because they hated the cucktholic centric culture and didn't want to be around the lingering communism

Poles where Nigger tier in the US before we where over run with spics. Just ask your dad if you don't believe me.

No, most poles seem based, like they have their shit under control, at least compared to others.

at least we will be alive in 50 years, enjoy dying white

Attached: 1497014720353.png (1200x1000, 546K)

Yeah, they also moved to Germany and the Netherlands.
Even the Polish police acknowledges that crime rates went down because a lot of criminals ran away.
The communist mentality is changing, it just takes time to adjust.
Also, literally no one moved away for political reasons, they all did it to earn more.

Why should I care what some cucks in the west think?

Yeah, but Chz*chs are worse desu. It's like a nigger bread with a Jew. And as with niggers: some Poles are alright. Not so much, if you are like a half-Jew.

Attached: can you make it more shitty.jpg (973x723, 114K)

When I say lingering communism I'm referring to the bad wages earned tbqh

Not a bad analogy, but then Spics never comitted ethnic cleansing and genocide on Germans.

Wanna know what's funny? Niggers claim that too and so do Turks

Nah. Italian women are clearly the hottest. See Monica Belluci. After that prime French women like Alizee.

>Be Pole
>Ethnically cleanse Germans from your shithole
>move to Germany for toilet cleaning, because even that is better than living in P*land

Attached: Average Polack.jpg (471x400, 119K)

That is true. Unfortunately it takes a lot of time to gather money and develop a country. We're on on a good path though.

Uh, eternal Kraut is here, feed me with your butthurt. Tell me what do you think about śląsk?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (800x790, 130K)

Janusz Korwin-Mikke is all right in my book.

Attached: 1975DF82-86B7-4916-A014-75B9603EFF64.jpg (1324x620, 304K)

He is ok but he has very bad publicity, not a leader in any way unfortunately.

>Prussia takes in part in the Partitions
>Tries to destroy every shred of Polish identity
>In 1945 the Red Army comes and displaces everyone because Stalin said so
This is our fault how?

you are both mongol rape babies that have been shaped by your historically massive jewish populations

>Almost all of our human scum moved abroad

imagine being this jealous that you missed the Americas gold rush

KYS

Attached: ky.jpg (900x635, 37K)

I believe he's talking about post-EU, it's understandable why you would move out in the 1900s.

Not really, poles have the intelligence to form morals and are not retarded, I had a polish teacher who told me what us was like living there during communism.

>(whites)
>not (((whites)))
One job.

This Kraut is mad. Do you want Danizg and Pommern """""""""""""""""""""back""""""""""""""""""""?

Attached: vbiFNGl.png (1232x2974, 203K)

Also it's true only about first wave of migration, after the borders were opened, later profile of migration changed drastically but also numbers were lower.

Lol you're so mad why are you posting so much, Germany is a total cuck nation even worse than Canada.

Pretty accurate.

Attached: 14564897794154.jpg (1024x2836, 500K)

Negative. Dutch niggers are superior in every way to slavs. Imagine that, two centuries of Dutch eugenics have raised the negro above the slav.
It really can happen, as it did with cows.

>as it did with cows

Common man, don't be so harsh for dutch women

Yes. Leave us alone.

t. le 52% face

Attached: laksdsl.png (289x118, 20K)

not the ones to america, we are good people and citizens.

I like Poland a lot.
It's the only based country near by.

Lol Poles are much better off than the west

>Prussia Austria and Russia had to take them apart THREE times in a span of 25 years, fuckers got free one and a half century ago just to be invaded by Nazi Germany and then Russia, then 40 years of communism and now the country is in a shitty state of post-communism but at least it has no migrants nor gypsies and all the mudsharks, faggots and hipsters move out of the country anyway

the difference between poles in poland and poles in the uk or else is enormous

this isn't warsaw, and they renovated it some time ago

this is what 125 years of occupation + being between russia and germany + 40 years of communism does to you, you weed smoking fagget

Change last picture to "Meanwhile in Poland with 0 migrants and after 60 years of communism..."

There's a black guy fighting out of the Netherlands in Muay Thai named "Brown Pinas", and I thought that was hilarious. He fights in those dime a dozen muay thai leagues in thailand and he isn't any good judging by his record, but man oh man I can't wait until he gets to Glory Kickboxing so that people can make fun of his name accordingly.

Polish-americans are the ones that migrates during the Partitions or had means to leave during communism.
They're like the elite of Polish migrants, you had to have money to get to America.

Yes, gas the poles

Attached: 1495536781834.png (1278x2407, 155K)

t. Pawel, the neighbourhood polack

they are starting to realize what real niggers are
so are the poles, so they go back to poland where there are none

still butthurt i see...

sad

Attached: polacy_w_moskwie-1612.jpg (640x400, 255K)

you tell me

youtube.com/watch?v=CMje3U3pXIM

I would accept 6 billion Poles before I accepted 1 Russian. You "people" ruin everything you touch.

Attached: communist jews.png (496x1018, 617K)

Few hundred years ago, maybe true
Now? *current year meme*?
Over a million actual niggers imported? Lol....

All this excluding the jewish debate

No. Poland is pretty based.

It's not on par with Northern Europe economically. But it's pretty honorable nonetheless

Attached: IMG_4810.png (1242x2208, 306K)

Because of western Europe investors, without us they would look like Africa

literally worse than niggers, spics, jews or pajeet.
I don't know any pole that isn't either unemplyed or thief

Poles are unironically very similar to jews when it comes down to education and culture. They're also very mannered people.
But of course the only thing you see in TV is the drunk pole on the street.
Country was ravaged by ww2 and later by communism. You don't rebuild a fucking country in 2 years and so far they're doing a good job.

turn off that vpn wojcech

youtube.com/watch?v=EG0Wnema41g

poland is the west virginia of europe

>No. Poland is pretty based.
He was not asking you mutt. Its common knowledge Poles are the subhuman Niggers of Europe, they actually have the same victim mentality of Niggers (dem europeans been oppresin us n shit dats why were poor)

Thanks man, it's nice that some people understand that. Although reality isn't so bright - country is extremely divided, economy is at tipping point when it comes to small businesses, there is big hidden unemployment and there are no good alternatives. It'a a little like waiting for miracle at this point.

>Poles are unironically very similar to jews when it comes down to education and culture
We have that autistic ultra-in group preference, but I think it's due to being calling subhuman by western europeans and hating russians as a coincidence

Yup. We're also aggressive like them. I'd bang you for that IRL. Not even joking, I'd have your life mate and no amount of cutlery would help you. But it's Jow Forums, so hey, go wild big man.

Fuck me agreeing with a bong.
Mutts tend to elevate slav subhumans because they are white to an American.
Poles like all slavs are not even part of Western culture.

> Gdy swoją krew i waszą sprawdzę,. Wierzcie mi, jedna będzie jucha

youtube.com/watch?v=vGUHiZG-uqM

youtube.com/watch?v=l02eorK28Zo

>Whiter than you Janusz

I mean, they're Catholic.
Pretty based for Catholics though.

Attached: hussars.jpg (800x450, 77K)

>we

Attached: lardmutt.png (475x515, 17K)

>ITT: butthurt germanicucks
They hate us cuz they aint us

Attached: 51346457852344356745685678978978.jpg (960x598, 141K)

Do you even know what you are talking about you dumb, poor, snaggletoothed Limey?

Anglos underperform blacks in England. So where do you get off talking shit about anybody?

Attached: IMG_3857.jpg (1242x1594, 274K)

>dem europeans been oppresin us n shit dats why were poor
Technically correct in this case

SAGE

Attached: 1458503127722.jpg (210x250, 23K)

Absolutely

>us

Attached: blueeyedmutt.jpg (399x370, 23K)

But aren't they trying to ban the sale of kitchen knives? You would have it easier polebro.

Don't even mention that mate, we're practically reintroducing communism step by step...

Attached: the absolute state of Britain.webm (362x640, 1.45M)

>subhuman chavs represent all White British people
Im part of the ruling class, the great unwashed are Pole level.

Attached: mutt.jpg (360x360, 19K)

>bang you
I'dn't've used that expression.

yes

they steal everything that isn't bolted to the floor

>>subhuman chavs represent all White British people
he says while saying that Polish gibseeking diaspora represent all White Polish people

In opposite to anglos we don't need special laws to not kill somebody any time we start piling onions so I'm pretty sure he wasn't actually suggesting using weapon of any kind.