Twitch Streamer’s ‘Yoga Challenge’ With Asian BF Triggers Racists Swearing They Are Bigger

This thread is about racism thus politically related
We ask mods to keep trolls out
This thread complies with all Jow Forums rules and we ask mods to respect it
I just want to have a discussion with people here about racism that is still present in 2018 through this incident below

Lisa Vannatta, the Twitch streamer better known as STPeach, has triggered salty racist men once again after doing the “couples yoga challenge” with her boyfriend, Jay.

For the uninitiated, this challenge is all over YouTube, where couples basically do a bunch of yoga poses together.

STPeach and her boyfriend “accepted” the challenge and shared their performance in a video posted on April 6.

While many were amused at the couple having fun and wished them well, there are those who thought otherwise.

Comments are worse on Instagram.

STPeach, of course, is no stranger to nasty comments — she probably doesn’t even care about them. Just like she told NextShark previously:

“Just do what you love, and love the person because of them. No matter what you do in life, there will always be people trying to bring you down. Focus on yourself and continue to look forward to the future.”

Watch their yoga challenge:
youtube.com/watch?v=_7nrB2wSdnI

nextshark.com/stpeach-yoga-challenge-asian-boyfriend-racists/

Attached: a.png (755x399, 617K)

wh*Te subhumans, how does the fact that this 10/10 cutie prefers a BAC Big Asian Cock and enjoying it make you feel?

you lost again this time. wh*Te boi

Attached: a.jpg (474x590, 70K)

i'll keep bumping

your tears only make me smile

Attached: b.jpg (470x588, 81K)

wh*Te bois on suicide watch

Attached: 1.png (692x641, 824K)

This isn't about politics, it's about e-drama. Reported and "it goes in all fields" fag.

oh no a twitch thot that looks like she got hit in the face with a shovel is dating a chinese guy heh heh

fuck off retard
how is the discussion about racism not politics?
explain it, brainlet

jealous sh*Toid spotted
cry more

Attached: c.jpg (475x597, 46K)

this does not bother me

Go to Jow Forums if you wanna talk about twitch faggot.

not an argument
confirmed that you're a brainlet
get the fuck off my thread

now that I really think about it, this is really not that racist

it's not racist at all

>implying she won't leave him to be tyrone's personal dick washer and butthole licker

Someone saying something mean to someone else isn't politics unless you are a SJW basedboy.

>This thread is about racism thus politically related
>We ask mods to keep trolls out
When you have to start a thread begging the mods not to delete it, that's a pretty good indicator that it's time to stop posting

Who hurt you user?

Attached: 5F63CF7D-E824-431F-A2B7-DBA0169034B3.jpg (490x417, 56K)

No one cares about that ugly, literally who, whore. Two nukes was really not enough

jealous wh*Toid detected

bump!

>MUH DICK IS BIGGER REEEEEEE
Maybe white genocide isn't so bad

She probably loves him for reasons that aren't superificial which is cute as fuck

I would buy them both dinner just to see them smile

Hey, I am the "Kraut" who "ruined" your thread yesterday.
Nice to see you at the same time again, who are you doing today?

I don't think I have ever seen a girl like this

Every asian I grew up with was essentially a lonely virgin. I can't remember any of them getting girlfriends ever especially that weren't asian. I'm like the only Asian I know that got inside white waman and it's because I'm kind of a tortured asshole that just doesn't give a fuck about anything except moving forward in life while trying to find out why life is supposed to be enjoyable. It never has been so far for more than a temporary high but I am not a fucking quitter.

Don't marry a mother that tries to kill her children. It messes a boy up pretty bad.

Attached: 7E671DDF-96CE-4E9F-A6A7-80D001A8362A.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

I wouldn't mind if more females got hit in the head with a shovel

No one cares pink guy. Shove that gay emo shit up your hapa asshole

Attached: AE295B1F-A773-4974-A44C-3952CC5E3C83.jpg (650x366, 21K)

What's it like having a micro penor user?

my dick is actually 20cm which can lead women all over the world to reach the ultimate orgasm that you wh*Te bois can never give to them

if you're an Asian Bull

>universally praised
>wet pussy all over the world

if you're a wh*Toid

>universally despised
>will be rejected by any races of women all over the world

deal with it, bois

Attached: 1.gif (500x337, 796K)

Just post this couple photos in Incel or Hapa subreddits/forum and just laughs.

It's just shitposting

I've already fucked enough white sluts and am disappointed by what whores they usually are. Asians and blacks are physically unnattractive to me and latinas are not my type.

Idk, you tell me mr dickfaggot

Yeah, she loves him for his big dollar bills.