be nazi

> be nazi
> look at black people suffering from horrible diseases in africa
> ignore the feeling of sadness that is instinctive to all intelligent animal species get when they see another member of their species suffer

how?

Attached: 134929.jpg (400x300, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25585644
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We have our own national problems to deal with, they've had plenty of help/time to get their shit together but it never happens

not the same species

for every diseased person that you cure, many more will be born

This. I feel sad when i see whites or even asians suffer.
Niggers are different animals entirely.

you may think you're the same species as some piss drinking cannibal nigger, but I'm much better than that.

>Blacks
>people
I'm not even NatSoc, and I still find your comment amusing.

Attached: 1461190800327.jpg (720x972, 95K)

nigs are sub humans if they were good boys and let Europeans rule them, then they might not be dying all the time

That shit would have been fixed if they stopped acting like animals,but they dont know better,all while the so compassionate left donates more and more money to Africa and destroys any chance of them ever getting out of the mud,like a small child they dont know any better

We sent them billions of dollars in aid and all they did was fuck and overpopulate putting themselves back to square one. Now they want to come here. I’m sick of babysitting their irresponsible asses.

the only time i ever felt sadness towards a nigger was that black dude where nobody came to his birthday party

lmao
someone post the pic

>member of our species
>people in Africa
Holy shit how gay.
They should solve their own fucking problems with disease and food or whatever it is or die, and frankly, dying would be best.
Us giving them shit makes it worse.
Give a man a fish he eats for a a day, you get the point.
Also, boil your groin.
Sage

Because people turn off empathy for people outside of the tribe. If they didn't, wars would have never happened.
Seeing everyone that isn't your own ethnicity as human is a newer, western train of thought that most of the third world is unfamiliar with.

i dunno, its a gift

>ignore the feeling of sadness that is instinctive to all intelligent animal species get when they see another member of their species suffer

Sauce on this claim?

Not white, don't care

>see another member of their species suffer
>member of their species suffer
>their species
niggers are like cuckoo birds. they infiltrate your home and exploit the weak of mind by acting like babies that never grow up. Bleeding heart retards like you reward that behavior.

Attached: 1504054272642.jpg (664x771, 245K)

>another member of their species suffer
speak for yourself

When your life is shit...and your angry...its hard to really give a shit

EBOLA CHAAAAAAAAN

>all intelligent species
not really. empathy varies quite a bit and its biologically determined. blacks have the lowest, it has to be taken into account when they do psychiatric diagnostics because by white standards a little under half are psychopaths. its simply maladaptive and short sighted.

empathize with the people that those dying africans will never have a chance to victimize

>another member of their species
uhhh...

What's up with the shiling JIDF?

If you personally want to donate to dumb niggers or fly over there and help a village or something, you have every right to. The problem is forcing everyone else to pay for it in their taxes because you feel bad. We don't owe them anything.

>black

>people

That's how

what is the source on that?

> what is human genome project
> what is homo sapiens

but i dont see them as part of my species dipshit, except for some hot ass black chicks i'd liek to fuck, but some will call that zoophilia

> member of my species.
Maybe yours britbong, maybe yours.

I'm gonna have to stop ya right there.

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN!

We've tried to help the fuckers as much as we could, and they didn't lift a fucking finger for themselves. Worse yet, they've decided to pollute our lands and cause mayhem.

We're not ignoring the feeling of sadness.
WE ARE PAST IT!
Let the retards die of hunger under an apple tree.

Attached: checked.jpg (1300x1300, 216K)

dis some good juice nigga.

Attached: IMG_3717.png (2682x1650, 170K)

>nigger
>same species

Attached: 1527457229281.jpg (596x439, 183K)

we refuse to be overburdened with the unsolvable problems of people who will never be able to help themselves

Attached: 1526928430894.gif (400x331, 74K)

Some African nations are catching on the what the miners are doing . taking the resources for little in tax . Give some credit for standing up to corporate elitism.

> be nazi
> look at black people suffering from horrible diseases in africa
> ignore the feeling of sadness that is instinctive to all intelligent animal species get when they see another member of their species suffer

how?
Be me, human, look at suffering animals....me no care...

There's so much misery in the world, that nothing I could do would even put a dent in it, so I don't really worry about it. If I cried a tear for every unfortunate soul, then I'd have died of dehydration long ago. The best you can do is try to live a happy, wholesome life, and try your best to elevate the lives of those around you

Niggers honestly don't inspire any sympathy in me whatsoever. I've seen too much of their savagery to think of them as anything other than beasts, below dogs, cats, horses, even livestock like pigs and cows.

If the roles were reversed, the blacks would be laughing at the dying whites.

Now go ahead and say blah blah colonialism as your empty rebuttal. Empathy is a white-only trait.

You don't have to ignore the feeling, but you should think carefully on how you should act on it (if at all).

Attached: dodgertumblr_mbbrk8WrGi1rw3flto2_1280.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>be liberal
>see black people suffering from horrible diseases in africa
>suddenly have an overwhelming urge to import them en masse to my nice little 99% white rural New England town

how?

don't people feel sad for animals too? people don't want to see dogs and cats suffering either

do black people reproduce in litters be honest

But niggers aren't human.

fuck that. weve tried over and over to help. they dont want to work for themselves
>oh i have aids and no way to make a living
>i know, ill have nine kids
sage

>be lefty
>look at black people suffering from horrible diseases in africa
>help 10% of them by taking only the ones who can afford the 5000 Euros for human traffickers
>"help" a further 1-3% of them by taking their smartest people to be average students in western countries. Decimating their country's intellectual culture and capabilities.

LMAO, IDGAF if it's a nigger, kike, spic, white or otherwise, or even if they're right in front of me. All humans should suffer.

Haha, don't worry goy! Transhumanism is right around the corner, don't worry about a little 'mix'.

You're either a disgusting mutt or a shlomo. Piss off nigger.

Attached: friends.jpg (1024x721, 125K)

Don't want colonialism - Free - Manage your own country.

Your mistake was thinking of blacks as people and not as wild animals

It sadden's me to contemplate sentience being condemned to suffer generation upon generation, enmeshed in such obsolete evolutionary hardware; possessing some vague awareness of it's own wretched state of being, yet hopelessly incapable of ever elevating itself to the standards of humanity.

>intelligent animal
>black people
Pick one you can't have both.

I used to watch the homeless. Not in a stalker way, not in any sort of negative way. I just observed them. I worked in the city and saw them all the time, so I would find a spot to eat and quietly watch. One thing you learn quickly when you work in the city is that people aren't saddened by the presence of the homeless, they aren't sad for the homeless. Most people don't really even see the homeless, they're not more than any other urban ornament; a bin, bus stop, lamppost. People don't really notice these things unless they're looking for them and nobody is looking for the homeless. People stand feet from the homeless yet it's like the two are in entirely different worlds.

I'm aware that this thread like most other threads is likely insincere but this sentiment is common among many: how heartless must one be to refuse help to those in need? I suppose the answer to that is not very. Atleast that's what I suspect most people's measure of themselves is. Most people like to think of themselves as the good ones with the good heart but I've seen tens of thousands of people in my time in the city be heartless monsters. Sadly I don't think any of them even spared a moment to consider the moment as they bypassed a homeless man with no more recognition offered as to a bin.

The homeless man and the African are two abstractions of the same thing: convenient outrage, and there are remarkably few people who sincerely see these people as equals in need of a little help.

The only time (almost) anyone, political or otherwise, cares about the homeless or Africans is when there is a personal gain involved. I suppose at the very least the "nazis" are open in their displeasure, as opposed to the kniving treachery of others who would be happy to use those in turmoil as weapons for the own agenda.

Give an African man a fish and he'll eat for a day.
Give him a fishing rod and he'll snap it to make firewood.

The same way you praise it when a white person suffers. When a work of art is desecrated.

They never import them to New England

sage
Go save your own country you retarded fuck!

black people don't care when it's another race

white, asian, hispanic, when black people see anyone in these races suffer they care very little or at all.
blacks generally have the lowest iq so they are closer to the primitive man.
this detachment, is a primitive instinct.

the more the people suffering look like your kind the more sadness and empathy you will feel.
the more you see another race attract your race the less you feel for the race that has attracted your kind.

does this make sense?
it's a primitive survival instinct.

If you try to change that instinct in a people they will lose the upper hand in the survival game.

these, became the goals of Christianity under Jewish control.
the bibles that preach this message were written by jews and should be burned.
they were written as a form of propaganda.

Doesn't Ebola come from niggers fucking baboons? How am I supposed to feel sorry for baboon fuckers?

I feel pity for them the way I feel pity for animals who are hurting. Our kind come first, we must respect nature, and they must be controlled.

>Oh shit. Is this how Jews think of us?

Same way I don't give a shit about people living in my own country, or my own state, or my own town.

People die every day and I don't know him, so I don't care.

I mean you're nicer to dogs than you are to blacks and yet blacks can speak a language whereas dogs cannot so blacks are smarter than dogs.
Like I don't get nazis saying that being part albino is special.
Like, yeah, you're cute so what?

Attached: tumblr_ogfvjpWuR71unwum0o1_1280.jpg (1265x1251, 358K)

I also felt bad for the old nigger guy that got shot by the "say Joy Lane" nigger

/thread

Attached: 1484852410998.gif (187x220, 607K)

godeem

>their species
>a member of species
>their
>another member
>niggers
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY NIGGER?

Human rights were a mistake. The world was better off when it was white people colonizing everything in sight with disregard of brown people's feelings.

>member of their species
found yer problem

I don't care what happens in Africa, or Mexico or China or anywhere else other than my own country. My country has enough problems of its own to sort out.
Mostly, I want poor nations to quit breeding, and I'm horrified by India, China and Africa's ability to procreate. Disease is one of nature's ways of restoring sustainable population levels.

We went to 'help' Africans when we built their countries and infrastructure and economies, Bought education and medicine - Only to have them not want us to be there. Just like homeless people, That is 'what they want'. They did it to themselves. Your perspective is naive and your altruism misplaced.

>intelligent animal
well, you're half right

When did charity become so far-reaching and skipped over all domestic problems?
I always thought it flowed outward
Get your life in order, help your family, help your town, help your province, help your country, help other countries (Barring natural disasters. Those skip up a few ranks)

You misunderstood me, I was not being altruistic. I was making the observation that it doesn't take a specific type of person to be so heartless as to not care about another's suffering even when it's right in front of them, and that most who do care about the suffering of others seem only to care until the rewards run out.

>same species

>ignore the feeling of sadness that is instinctive to all intelligent animal species get when they see another member of their species suffer
Because acting on that feeling of sadness just makes more black people suffer from horrible diseases in Africa.

I feel no pitty for the suffering brown masses unable to care for themselves in even the most basic of ways.

I'm not a nazi, I'm a traditional catholic.

Attached: Christ.jpg (1200x1114, 635K)

Because every time we try to "help" things go from bad to worst. The whole of sub Saharan Africa is a nightmare that needs to be quarantined so we can let nature take its course and restore balance. It won't be pretty but it's the healthy thing to do for them and well as ourselves.
>Muh humanity
>Muh natural resources
They aren't worth it and they never were.

>what is genetic distance
>what are categories
>what is tribalism in humans

Charity is business, I suppose it's best to call sincere charity "alms". I worked in the charity business for a while and it's a massive racket though I suppose that's no surprise to most as that allegation seems to be on most people's tongues. These mutli-billion pound business rely on misdirecting the good intentions of people therefore a vast amount of effort and resource is given to "branding" or, as is more honest, propaganda. Not only do these businesses want to redirect people's good intentions they also, equally, want to affect how people think so that gain a monopoly on the population's emotions.

The African problem is a problem that will never and can never be fixed and what better revenue stream is there for a fixer-of-things than things that are always broken?

>be real Nazi
>look at surrering blacks in Africa
>feel had because we could all be living in harmony and have perfect lives if Hitler would have won.
Most people who hate others based of their species, are usually on the same level as the subhumans they claim to be better than.

Real Nazis realise that if we are constantly at war with one another, we will never advance as a species. And we see this today.
With nobody cooperating and facing the jew problem, it has gotten out of hand and will eventually bring an end to western society.

But dont get me wrong, I have nothing but disdain for other races. They have ripped my hometown from me and to this day they are destroying Germany. (I'm on vacation, I'm from Germany)

*suffering

>when they see another member of their species suffer

I think you've just answered your own question.

Attached: loljoker.gif (100x100, 100K)

based german tourist

They're not my species. They should stop having so many babies when they can't take care of themselves.

Of course the reality is that the greatest leaps in tangible human advancement came as a consequence of war. I suppose you might have a gaseous definition of progress as most do. Could you expand on what you mean when you talk of human progress?

nigger

The irony is that increased suffering results in increased childbirth so recommending abstinence as a remedy to suffering is nonsensical.

What is your source for this?

I thought this was just commonly understood, but here you go.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25585644
There are other studies too if you care to look around a little. The reverse has also been studied (that peace causes lower birth rates) but I have no source ready to give you on that, though I suppose a Google search for "immigrant fertility over generations" might return something of value.

Education. Reading and writing is one of those things you're supposed to learn on your own for your own self improvement. Not teach others in order to rope them into things.

>of their species
They are a different species.

How do you suppose a person would learn literacy alone?

Russians have always pitied black people and kept sending them more AK-47. Hope that helped. Or we can send more.

Who says they're suffering?. You can't make decisions for other people. I've been 'homeless'. I didn't remain in that condition very long. Their 'suffering' is none of your business. Everybody struggles through life one way or another, Is somebody else's struggles less important than someone who chooses to not bust their ass?.

The study isn't about suffering it's about mortality after a natural disaster.

>First, mothers who lost one or more children in the disaster were significantly more likely to bear additional children after the tsunami. This response explains about 13 % of the aggregate increase in fertility. Second, women without children before the tsunami initiated family-building earlier in communities where tsunami-related mortality rates were higher, indicating that the fertility of these women is an important route to rebuilding the population in the aftermath of a mortality shock.

You can't compare "suffering" to a community recovering from a mortality shock.

Peace causing lower birth rates could easily be the same thing; a war-time community recovering lost population. It might also be a case of prosperity lowering birth rates. Maybe its just a total coincidence. Sure would be nice if you had a study for this.

Also, how does declining birth rates across immigrant generations prove that suffering causes an increase in birth rates?

They should stop killing each other and start developing their society, it's not my job to help or even care about them.