We need a Tommy Robinson to expose them
Gursharanpal Banga, 34
Manpreet Singh Dhillon, 26
Lakhveer Singh Gill, 30
Baljinder Singh Khaira, 38
Balwinder Singh Malhi, 32
Dharampal Singh, 21
Harpreet Singh Talwar, 18
sfchronicle.com/crime/article/Police-7-men-accused-of-touching-girls-at-12952488.php

Attached: So It Begins.jpg (316x159, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.ai/tv/watch/15367
youtube.com/watch?v=Bq_sTqC-S1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Singh

american water parks are filled with blacks and spicks now anyway who cares

Gross, imagine the piss and shit in that water

This
>white people
>water parks
lol no

True, this is unfortunately Burger America now
But as far as I know they aren't attacking little girls
as a group in a coordinated predatory manor
That title belongs to the Mudslimes
The victims were probably white girls
They have developed a taste
They shouldn't even be in this country
It's only going to get worse.

Attached: Muslim Rape Gang.jpg (259x194, 6K)

The absolute state of California

Attached: IMG_2903.jpg (450x300, 158K)

Will there be any brave feminist journalists to investigate this? No, why? The perpetuators are Brown. Conflicts with their narrative. Brown people especially Mudslimes can do no wrong

At least we will still some space left, maybe
South Africa here we come!!!

Attached: All Former European Countries 2050.jpg (700x525, 97K)

bump

Pretty sure the majority of them are not muslim. Singh is generally a last name of Hindu/Sikhs in northern india

Maybe they were Buddhists?
Who cares, really, as long as our (((overlords))) are happy. Just another example of the Great Replacement

welcome to the club

Attached: 1526739258163.png (500x737, 522K)

And this is what has killed many water parks.

Just like how nogs make public transportation nonviable, because decent people won't use it for fear of being trapped with them.
At anything over 4-5% they become a massive detriment.

We're only at 10%, and they make up 70% of bus riders. Mostly the trashiest scum whites, retards and the disabled rife with them.

in vancouver area there has been a lot of reports on the news of "south asian males" groping and luring girls. these fuckers have no shame

>surrender to them, goy
>i dont mean surrender, i mean welcome
>welcome them in, goy
>it is the only way
gab.ai/tv/watch/15367
DO NOT FORGET WHO DID THIS TO US! NEVER FORGET!

Attached: (((gentile))).jpg (670x949, 107K)

It seems like where ever they go in large enough numbers. I'm going to actually follow this story and dig deep. College semester just ended, autism will be zeroed in on it for a while. Local story, I will see if the press does even a halfway decent job reporting it. Won't hold my breath

We just need to get them all free passes to Schlitterban so the problem can solve itself

Attached: Verruckt.jpg (1140x753, 77K)

Singh and Dhillon are not Muslim names. They're Hindu or Sikh names.

Their first names are very Hindu.

Of course Jow Forums will let this slide because "muh based Hindus/Sikhs". Christians have this weird alliance with them.

those are poo in loo, open bobs and send vagine names.

Welcome to our hell.

BTW, they're clearly Hindu/Sikh names, not Muslims. Remember, India teaches the world how to rape.

Those are all punjabi/north indian names

Nope. Muslims do that.

They are all Sikh names

They should've just sent bobs

Fuck this gay ass world.

What the fuck is wrong with Indians, why are they so autistically creepy and constantly travel in rape packs

>Minnesota
>take in millions of somalis
>rape gangs
>pool molesters
>childcare scams sending 100 million in state money to terrorist groups every year
>#1 state in US born terrrorists
it's because of the strong swede heritage isn't it?

The H1B Visa was a fucking mistake. Now our country is flooded with these smelly dravidian currynigger rapists

If some mudshit ever does this to any girl I'm related too, ill cut his fucking head off in front of his wives and children.

These all sound like BASED Sikhs. Sikhs are so BASED, am I right, guys? They're not crazy or degenerates like the Muslims or Indians!

youtube.com/watch?v=Bq_sTqC-S1I

Back in the 90's we were the only people who went to them. Don't tell ma another fond memory from my childhood has been overrun and ruined by shitskins? I don't know why I'm surprised at this point.

Attached: 1492476413456.jpg (300x168, 7K)

People still go to water parks?

Attached: 1508902271562.jpg (420x280, 39K)

Not a water park, but the last amusement park I went to was the Six Flags in New Jersey, about four years ago. The crowds there had to have been 75% black, when all the times I went as a kid it was mostly white families. Shit is fucking weird. The same thing happened to malls. I remember going to the mall as a kid in the 90s and seeing plenty of happy white families shopping, now the place is much emptier and is mostly populated by spic/pajeet families hauling around ten brown mutt babies each and roving packs of young black men

Absolutely this. When you can visibly see a layer of grease floating atop the wave pool, it's time to go. When a weave is floating along and brushes your leg on the lazy river, it's time to go. When adult night is shut down because niggers storm the gates drunk/high and break shit, time to go. When the lockers need cameras because niggers pry them open, it's time to go.

I feel bad for waterparks because I generally think they could be fun, but between the fatties and minorities, you'd be a fool to go. What was once middle class innocent fun, is now the makings of trash.

string them up one by one and gut each one in view of the other. sever their genitals and stuff it into their mouths
kill them all
death to all rapists

Attached: 1445086092060.jpg (374x301, 14K)

I guess that's what happens when most white families that don't want to be shitskin poor have both parents working 50+ hours a week while there kids are in school getting taught about the Holocaust and ty the importance of pronouns by Mrs Shekelberg.

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1526562134262.png (668x1709, 365K)

I think what killed water parks is just the fact that they're fucking boring.