Levantines & Gulf

Continuation from a thread made earlier by a Saudi. Levantines (Lebanese, Syrians, Northern Iraqis, Assyrians, Palestinians) are not Arabs. Neither are any of the North African nations. The only countries that can even be called Arab are Saudi Arabia and its Gulf companions, including Jordan and the southern iraqi arabs. Everybody else in the 'Arab League' is only arab in identity, they are not Arabians and have more in common with each other than with Arabs.
Levantines, especially from Lebanon and Syria, are usually pale in complexion, though they are exceptions. A prime example would be Bashar Al-Assad. The language as well, is a Levantine dialect of Arabic with its own unique linguistic features. The Levantine culture and geography as well, again, have nothing to do with Arabs. Wandering tribes of Arabs dressed in robes riding camels throughout the sand dunes of the desert are exclusive to Arabians. Syrians, Lebs, and Palestinians don't do any of that at all. The Levant also has a historical Christian population, especially in Lebanon and Syria, where Churches have existed for well over 1500 years. Meanwhile there is essentially no Christianity in the Gulf outside of some expats in the UAE.
> youtube.com/watch?v=aG_SutViEmQ
Video related, Bashar and his family visit a Christian church in Syria. Even besides his entire family, everybody in the video is pale and look Lebanese, not like dark Arabians. There's nothing inherently wrong with Arabians, but I'm sure they see themselves as the only true Arabs, and they're not wrong. Levantines are levantine, North Africans are North African. Speaking Arabic doesn't make you an Arab. That retard Nasser made every mutt imbecile from Morocco to Afghan think he's an arab, it's ridiculous. It makes Arabians feel disgusted while also trampling on our own unique cultures and civilizations. Levantines should identify as Levantine.

Attached: w460.jpg (420x280, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genome.cshlp.org/content/26/2/151.full
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maltese_language
algemeiner.com/2017/11/23/60-percent-of-israels-arabs-are-proud-to-be-israeli-new-poll-shows/
youtube.com/watch?v=Gt1n9n1_NdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The most important distinction between Arabs and Levantines is the cultural difference, in my opinion. The Levant is a very diverse place full of Assyrians, Sunnis, Shiites, Alawites, Yezidis, Maronites, Orthodox Christians, Jews, etc. It is a cosmopolitan place changed and enhanced by all of the Mediterranean conquests that ran through it since the dawn of history, whereas the Arabs have generally not changed much in their culture.

>Syrians and Palestinians not arabs
ok

Can Saudis have this complexion. This one is a dead ISIS fighter from Saudi Arabia

Attached: IMG_20170628_232714.png (1080x586, 708K)

It’s about fucking time people started to differentiate between sand niggers and Levantines.

I, and every other Lebanese person I know despise Saudis & other goat fucking Peninsulars far more than any West Virginian redneck.

>Continuation from a thread made earlier by a Saudi. Levantines (Lebanese, Syrians, Northern Iraqis, Assyrians, Palestinians) are not Arabs. Neither are any of the North African nations

Many gulf arabs are mixed with east africans and south asians so they aren't arabs either.
Some Levantines with bedouin ancestry are arabs. North Africans can be argued to be more arabic than many gulfies because they have smaller iranian/CHG admixture but they also have significant negroid admixture since iberomaurusians.

Attached: taforalt_pcawupcn iberomaurusian PCA.png (1169x1569, 372K)

Attached: IBM_1&3 Iberomaurusian PCA.png (1222x709, 23K)

Attached: Iberomaurusian PCA1.png (856x871, 140K)

Attached: Iberomaurusians Global_PCA.png (754x294, 72K)

Attached: 1514936149642 Fregel 2017 PCA Natufians Morocco IAM important.png (1412x1192, 190K)

Attached: 1513366109303 Fregel Morocco_IAM 2017 PCA important.png (842x750, 66K)

Anyway all modern middle easterners are racialy mixed and so are all Europeans.

>Can Saudis have this complexion. This one is a dead ISIS fighter from Saudi Arabia

Some saudis are lightiskinned. They all have significant prehistoric anatolian and iranian admixtures.

>Some saudis are lightskinned

The Arab identity came after prehistoric mixing, dumbnut. And the PCA plots don't show "many have mixed". It's show a minority of people with non Arabian admixture.

Anyway, the identity was defined for over 1500 years to be by having common unbroken paternal Arab line.

Fuck off to /sg/. You're acting like a kike.

>Some Levantines with bedouin ancestry are arabs. North Africans can be argued to be more arabic than many gulfies because they have smaller iranian/CHG admixture but they also have significant negroid admixture since iberomaurusians.

This doesn't make any sense. You're saying that people with some bedouin ancestry are Arabs but the people with more bedouin ancestry are not? You're retarded. Having smaller Caucasian Hunter Gatherer admixture doesn't make you more Arab or less.

>Anyway all modern middle easterners are racialy mixed and so are all Europeans.
>what are races: The post

Attached: you.jpg (645x729, 41K)

>he Levantine culture and geography as well, again, have nothing to do with Arabs.
It's been influenced by Arabs. But it can largely be said to be unique because of its differences within as well.

Palestinians and Jordanians do have similar robes in cultural dressing. Lebanon and Western Syria are the most unique. Genetically the picture is more clear. Lebanese and Western+North Syrians are not Arabians. Some Southern Syrians have major Arabian admixture. Palestinians are mostly Arabians but mixed with other groups as well.

I agree it's Nasser fault though Arabism movement was started by some Levantines as a way to unite against colonialism by sharing a common identity.

Syrians for the most part are not. Palestinians are, they cluster with Bedouins in PCA plots.
I don't think that's tenable. What if the UAE starts giving citizenship to expat? As much as I would personally hate this it is a possibility. There should be more to differentiate others.

I think the most important point is ancestry. That's a constant that cannot be changed. Culture is dynamic.

Also I disagree with the notion that Arabs didn't change in culture. Pre Islamic Arabia and Islamic Arabia, with the increase of influence from Mesopotamia as a result of more unity in culture, are two very different places culturally. One was more pro female and the other was less.

Attached: Behar et al 2010 (1).jpg (604x910, 46K)

>The Arab identity came after prehistoric mixing, dumbnut. And the PCA plots don't show "many have mixed". It's show a minority of people with non Arabian admixture.

No such thing as "arabian admixture", idiot. They just have more Natufian admixture than other Arabs. ~50% for Bedouins, 30-50% for non-bedouin saudis, compared 15-30% for typical Levantines with high Iran_Chl admixture. Many North Africans and Horners also have ~50% Natufian-like ancestry (mediated through both iberomaurusians and natufians) like Bedouins but they also have more SSA. Some Yemenis with low SSA are apparently over 70% Natufian. Some maybe even 80%+.

>doesn't make you more Arab or less.

Yes it does. As it is ANE-rich admixture that is intrusive to Southwest Asia from paleolithic Siberia.

These are meaningless to this topic. There are no Arabophone populations being shown.

You're posting PCA plots and MDS that you do not understand.

Also East African have SouthWest Eurasian ancestry. SouthWest Eurasia is the Arabian peninsula.

The South Asian claim is nonsensical.

Attached: table Pickrell et al. 2013.png (978x992, 204K)

>What if the UAE starts giving citizenship to expat?

They already do so to a limited extent. Many pooinloos and balochis got it,

You're incapable of reason. Arabian admixture is a real thing. They are the population that have mixed with Neanderthal and have stayed in the Arabian peninsula.
genome.cshlp.org/content/26/2/151.full

>muh Natufian
The above shows you wrong. Similarity of ancient admixture to Natufians does not mean being descended from Natufians. You also do not understand what a metapopulation is.

>50% for Bedouins, 30-50% for non-bedouin saudis, compared 15-30% for typical Levantines with high Iran_Chl admixture. Many North Africans and Horners also have ~50% Natufian-like ancestry (mediated through both iberomaurusians and natufians) like Bedouins but they also have more SSA. Some Yemenis with low SSA are apparently over 70% Natufian. Some maybe even 80%+.

You are contradicting yourself. On one hand you said "Natufian ancestry" and on the other you claim they have "Natufian like ancestry".

>Yes it does. As it is ANE-rich admixture that is intrusive to Southwest Asia from paleolithic Siberia.
ANE admixture has nothing to do with whether or not someone is Arab. Again, the identity was formed after the prehistoric era.

You're dimwitted. Learn the difference between prehistoric identities and Iron Age/Bronze Age ones.

>The Levant is a very diverse place

Small gulf states are much more diverse than Levant. Check their demographics.

You're all brown skinned, Caucasoid muslims who mostly speak Arabic. You're the same.

Wrong. They've never given citizenship to anyone.

Also you should watch your language. Indians have a far greater history than Poles. And most Poles don't wash their hands after shitting, so you're not cleaner.

Attached: 1518182355639.png (650x596, 603K)

The liberals/leftists say a similar thing:
>we're all human, don't say blacks, east asians and europeans are different!
If you draw a line between those groups, why draw a line anywhere else? There are always differences between populations and even within. But some differences are significant enough to not ignore.

This PCA is outdated but I'm posting to show potential differences.

Attached: magnification.jpg (594x636, 92K)

This topic is about race not cultural identity. So it does make tchem more Iranian/Caucasian and less Arab. Given that they have large admixture straight from Iran.
No such thing southwest asian ancestry. It's an artificial contruct in some calculators.
>"Natufian ancestry" and on the other you claim they have "Natufian like ancestry"

Both is correct.

Ethnic identity has basis in biological realities.

>. So it does make tchem more Iranian/Caucasian and less Arab. Given that they have large admixture straight from Iran.
Wrong. Most of the prehistoric admixture is SouthWestern Eurasian. As posted in the study shown above.

>It's an artificial contruct
You're coping. All terms are "constructs". Heck, there was no ANE population that ever existed. It's a metapopulation. A guess that scientists come up with and make comparisons to as their best possible understanding of what an ancestral prehistoric population could look like.

But at the end of the day, when people are talking about being descendants of Phoenicians, Arabs, Romans, etc... They're talking about historic populations. So appealing to prehistory is retarded.

>Both is correct.
Imagine being this retarded. Similarity does not mean identical. If that was the case, then all humans are the same and the concept of race is nonsense.

>You're incapable of reason. Arabian admixture is a real thing. They are the population that have mixed with Neanderthal and have stayed in the Arabian peninsula.genome.cshlp.org/content/26/2/151.full

It tmeans they have more basal eurasian than your average west eurasian but they are still very highly mixed and still have less BE than 40%. Maybe as little as 15-20% or at very most less than 50% . Basal Eurasian is poorly defined so it's impossible to tell with certainty how much of it modern populations have but probably it's very low.

>Wrong. They've never given citizenship to anyone.

Yes they did. .Learn history faggot.

>Indians have a far greater history than Poles

Hardly. They are australoid rape babies of invading aryans who were genetically very similar to slavs.

They also gave citizenship to many south asians, somalis and other east africans because in eghties it was easy to get UAE citizenship by bribing poor bedouins to make write that you are part of their tribe.

>because in eighties

>but they are still very highly mixed and still have less BE than 40%. Maybe as little as 15-20% or at very most less than 50% . Basal Eurasian is poorly defined so it's impossible to tell with certainty how much of it modern populations have but probably it's very low.
You're making up numbers while also saying probability. Can you even draw a probabilistic graph with the proper X and Y axis? You don't even have the corresponding data to get any probability.

And even if it's a minority prehistoric admixture, it's a determining factor for identity. One can separate sub-saharan Africans and the rest quite successfully by determining neanderthal admixture, despite it being less than 5% of Homosapiens sapiens DNA. And your attempt at refuting fails because you didn't even deny that Arabian admixture is a real thing.

They did not. The non Arabs with citizenship came before the founding of the state. They were not given citizenship after the founding of the state.

You're incapable of knowing history, considering the history of Poland is small. When did your people even attempt at writing down history anyway? Medieval? That's even more late than some Turkic nomads.
As opposed to Poles who don't even have a great ancient Epic and still worship Jewish people? Kek.

The Australoids of the South are more civilized and more cultured historically than the North. They have the Mahabharata and the Ramayana? What do you have? A treatise on how to suck the Pope's dick.

>who were genetically very similar to slavs.
More similar to slavs than the natives? Sure. Very similar? That's an exaggeration. Besides the Indian subcontinent had civilization that's arguably older than the Aryan migration. The Aryans got civilized after.

Citation needed.

>The language as well, is a Levantine dialect of Arabic with its own unique linguistic features.
Don't talk about unique linguistic features of you don't speak western Maghrebi arabic, you're just a simple arabic dialect.

Anyway, what's wrong with arab nationalism? It's supposed to bring together nations that have far more cultural uniformity than most other cultural blocs enjoy in the world. It's not like radical ba'athism is even alive anymore, most people consider themselves of their own country first and part of the Arab ummah second. I just wish Arabs could appreciate that second identity in a patriotic way more without governments bowing down to khaleejis or only focusing on Palestine as the sole thing that everyone agrees to work together on.

But I suppose there's too much bitter feelings and anger over past events between barely different countries for this to happen... ironically, the only arabs that figured out working together is more effective are the fucking gulfies, and they dominate politics inside the arab league as a result.

Attached: 1525722260720.jpg (1020x725, 336K)

>Anyway, what's wrong with arab nationalism?
Well for one it's not solid. Ethnolinguistic identity is silly. Does speaking Japanese make one Japanese? That's a weeb like mentality.

>ummah
Also, there's already Islam for it. It's what it is for. Just unite in religion. You'd get Iranians, Pakistanis and Turks in the mix too. That's a more powerful union with arguably some cultural backing.

Arab identity spread and imposed itself through the Arab world thanks to a combination of cultural imperialism and religious proselytism. The arabic language and islam are deeply tied together; the language itself evolved a lot less over time compared to others just because the Quran needed to remain intelligible to any arabic speaker. You can't underestimate the cultural power of such a construct.

But that's precisely the point: arabs feel close to each other exactly because they have the same cultural canvas that limits itself to arabophone regions. Those other countries don't speak arabic and have formed their respective national myths based on other, more conventional means, like racial identity and specific national history (Pakistan may seem like an exception but it likens itself to traditional ethnonationalist nationalism in a lot of ways).

Attached: 1523252670587.png (972x1386, 1.21M)

The Arab identity was adopted by most Egyptian just in the last 100 years. And Arabs didn't rule Egypt since 800 years ago. You can't claim it's due to imperialism. Arabs didn't like sharing their ethnic identity. A famous example are the Ummayads. They enacted policies discriminating against non Arab Muslims marrying Muslim Arabs.

Most Muslims throughout the last 1000 years were not Arabs. You're overestimating the power of this supposed construct of Arabic being tied to Islam.

>they have the same cultural canvas that limits itself to arabophone regions.
Here's the catch: They don't have those canvas that are unique to them. Plenty of people speak Spanish, it doesn't make them Spaniards.

What's the difference between Hispanics/Latinos and Spaniards compared to Arabophones and natives of the Arabian peninsula? The former group seems to have more Iberian ancestry in common. Culturally they are more similar to each other than Arabophones are. Yet no one calls a Mexican, a Spaniard.

The people of Malta have common cultural habits with North Africans and they speak an Arabic language. They don't identify as Arabs.

Berbers have more in common with North African Arabophones who don't speak a Berber language, than they do with people of the Arabian Peninsula.

Your argument is even worse than civic nationalism which at least is funny to read.

I feel al Maghreb, bilad ashaam (Levantine), and al khaleej (gulf countries) are talked about as 3 seperate entities but we do speak of each other as Arabs. Regardless as a Palestinian (1/4 Syrian) idc how arab I am. People call me arab and will always see me as such. I view myself though as a semester hodgepodge with some Romanian.

I was thinking of taking one of those DNA tests but I’ve always been skeptical. Any thoughts?

You lack to understand that we as “Arabs” actually view each other as one group. We aren’t blind to the fact we are genetically different and we know it’s a language group. But we have a sense of community and I wish I could link the poll but I’m mobile rn but most “Arabs” support a federation type system of “Arab” states.

I’m putting “arab” in quotes do you don’t burst a vein over this.

>You're making up numbers while also saying probability. Can you even draw a probabilistic graph with the proper X and Y axis? You don't even have the corresponding data to get any probability.

The exact quantity is unknown but I base it on previous studies. It varies widely in different MENA populations but doesn't exceed 40%.

Yes they did and new foreigners still get citizenship. You are ignorant fuck.

>The Australoids of the South are more civilized and more cultured historically than the North. They have the Mahabharata and the Ramayana? What do you have? A treatise on how to suck the Pope's dick.

All south asians are mixed with australoids and mongoloids as well.

>More similar to slavs than the natives? Sure. Very similar? That's an exaggeration. Besides the Indian subcontinent had civilization that's arguably older than the Aryan migration. The Aryans got civilized after.

They had less EEF than modern slavs. That's it. They conquered and cucked everyone living there before their arrival. Indian culture, languages and Hindu religion were introduced by those Eastern European-like Aryans.

Didn't know Armenians were close to Europeans.

What in the Fuck are they? I thought they were arab

The DNA tests are kinda shit for Middle Easterners. Saudis, Emaratis, Qataris and others are classified as North African in 23andme for example because of lack of data. It seems they'll get much better in 5 to 10 years. You can check your Y DNA haplogroup to see if you have common paternal lineage though. That is an important identified for Arab ethnicity. Those tests should be accurate about Y DNA. It's the autosomal groupings that is more the issue.

Sometimes yes. I'd say even a majority. But will that stay for long. 60% of Moroccans are identify as Berbers and as the education in places like Morocco gets better, it'l be harder for people to deny their roots. And when most of North Africa identifies correctly as Amazigh, then Egyptian can be next in moving away from Arab identity.

I agree there is a sense of community but the degree of it is questionable. In the West, maghrebis hang out with each other. Lebanese hang out with each other mostly and so on.

They are in south Caucasus.

I'm surprised they're closer to Europeans than middle easterners

Will reply in detail later if I can, since mobile typing is cancer. And yeah, Umayyads were pieces of shit, that's why the first revolution took place in what would become Morocco less than a few decades after it was first annexed (and would never be ruled by arabs again), but the cultural heritage stayed.

Comparing the situation of South American hispanics and Arabs doesn't really make sense either, since they were politically separated after the bolivarian revolutions while the arab world always kept deep relations with each other due to trade, geographical proximity, and unity against the Christian bloc in Europe. There wasn't any dominion-motherland relationship either.

Malta doesn't speak an arabic language, it's not mutually intelligible with any arabic country's dialect, and they have a very strong Christian and European anchor tradition.

North African arabophones are all berbers too, I don't see what's wrong with your statement desu. Of course berberophones will feel closer to arabophones from their country than arabophones from the Gulf.

Those are shit, they'll just display a generic "North African or Middle Eastern" tag without specifying which country and so.

Are the Druze jewish? there is a lot of overlap

>The exact quantity is unknown
So you admit to talking out of your ass. You don't have a clue.

>Yes they did and new foreigners still get citizenship.
No they don't. And the fact that you can't even find a citation shows you don't have a clue either.

>All south asians are mixed with australoids and mongoloids as well.
Whether that is true or not does not change the fact that the greater culture of the Indian subcontinent is far greater than anything Poland have or could come up with.

>They had less EEF than modern slavs
There are more foreign ancestral populations than just that. They also had less WHG.

>They conquered and cucked everyone living there before their arrival. Indian culture, languages and Hindu religion were introduced by those Eastern European-like Aryans.
There were Indo European influences, sure. But they already had a civilization/culture now known as Harappa civilization. And that has elements shared with Indian culture.

It seems those invaders did not replace a completely different culture but rather led to some mixture which made something greater than Slavs ever had. So the question is: Why did Slavs did not make anything as glorious? It seems they were inferior genetically...

Kek'd so hard. Phoenicians are niggers, they've never accomplished anything, they have no architecture, scientist or writers. The so called "Phoenician Alphabet" is infact an Egyptian ripoff. You should be happy that some white retard mistake you, an insignifiant people for the glorious Arab. Iraqis definitely have the right to be proud of their so called ancestors, but you, you're no better than niggers. By the way, Assyrians aren't Levantine.

I had a feeling it wouldn’t be too accurate. So here’s some anecdotal data for you since you seem to be interested in genetics and such. My grandfather (moms side Palestinian) is blonde with blue eyes and my father had blonde hair as a young one. My mother says that my grandfathers side has Romanian roots a long time ago. His last name is Alasfar(yellow) because supposedly the Romanians (gypsies?) worshipped and revered the sun.

My fathers sides blondeness has no explanation I can make simply. He’s 100% Palestinian and they have light eyes (green/hazel)

One of my siblings is actually blonde which is funny.

So I feel I must be pretty mixed to have these genes.

>60% of Moroccans are identify as Berbers and as the education in places like Morocco gets better, it'l be harder for people to deny their roots. And when most of North Africa identifies correctly as Amazigh, then Egyptian can be next in moving away from Arab identity.
Bullshit. Moroccans identify as of Moroccan identity first, and as berbers of arab culture second. Nobody "denies their roots", it's just a reality that half the country (all the urban areas) speaks Arabic and feels somewhat disconnected from the berberophone populations of the mountains and ultra-rural areas in the southeast.

Notice how to how the Gulf is rich while Lebanon is a shithole? We go there for vacations, cheap women and alcohol while you go to the gulf to work as slave or maid. You've always been our slave, keep that in mind.

My dad says they are cryptic Jews lol. (So do you most Palestinians since they get Israeli citizenship easily if they serve in the IDF I think)

Gulf Arabs are the closest scum to Jews

Most Moroccans do not identify as Arabs.

>while the arab world always kept deep relations with each other due to trade, geographical proximity, and unity against the Christian bloc in Europe.
Morocco is about 7000km away from the Arabian Peninsula. That's quite a long trip.

There was no relationship kept between NorthWest Africa and places like Iraq. There was trade, sure. But the East Africans had more trade with Arabs than the Berbers arguably did.

>Malta doesn't speak an arabic language
Get an education. It's descended from Arabic and it's mostly mutually intelligible: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maltese_language

>they have a very strong Christian and European anchor tradition.
So do Christian Lebanese.

>North African arabophones are all berbers too
I'm talking about people who identify as Berbers, not Arabs. They have more in common with Arabophones. This shows a whole in your argument.

>Of course berberophones will feel closer to arabophones from their country than arabophones from the Gulf.
Well there you go. Ethnolinguistic identity is nonsensical. It's good you're admitting it.

>My fathers sides blondeness has no explanation I can make simply. He’s 100% Palestinian and they have light eyes (green/hazel)

Nigger, it doesn't work on me, i know how your people look like. You're probably the darkest "Arab" on par with Yemenis.

>Moroccans identify as of Moroccan identity first,
You're confusing nationality with ethnicity. Yes Moroccans identify as Moroccans (ignoring those who burn passports as part of protests). But they differ in the ethnicity they identify as.

>as berbers of arab culture second
HAHHAHAHAHAHA. No berber in Morocco identifies as having Arabic culture.

>it's just a reality that half the country (all the urban areas) speaks Arabic and feels somewhat disconnected from the berberophone populations of the mountains and ultra-rural areas in the southeast.
Many cities like Agadir have a majority Berber speaking population. Same with the cities of the Riff and northern Morocco. Even Marrakesh is mostly Berber.

I can tell you've never been to Morocco.

Lmao I come from the mountains in Nablus. Go try buddy but I’m literally pale. My fathers side has literally no pigment. My mother’s side has some darker cousins but my mother herself is white. Gulf Arabs are actually black though. The truth hurts

Like I said, it's an old graph.

Eh, arabs span a wide range of phenotypes. My father is nordic white and has blue eyes (his sister is blonde and has green eyes), though my mother has a darker skin tone so I ended up with a Sicilian skin tone.

>There was no relationship kept between NorthWest Africa and places like Iraq. There was trade, sure. But the East Africans had more trade with Arabs than the Berbers arguably did.
>what's huge cultural and academic exchange in the arab world

>Get an education. It's descended from Arabic and it's mostly mutually intelligible:
I speak arabic, nigger. Only Tunisian darija is about 30% intelligible with Maltese, and only isolated words. Nobody else will understand anything,it's a lot more different than Romanve languages are between each other.

>So do Christian Lebanese.
Not really, those weren't crusaders.

>Well there you go. Ethnolinguistic identity is nonsensical. It's good you're admitting it.
Are you a retard?
A Moroccan who doesn't speak arabic will feel closer to a Moroccan who does than a Saudi. Where the fuck did I claim anything else?

Attached: White People.jpg (1250x703, 141K)

>I can tell you've never been to Morocco.
Yeah, I only lived there my whole life, retard. Guess you know more about it than me.

Attached: 1523959065079.png (933x1133, 658K)

Attached: We are white.jpg (1200x675, 118K)

You're so retarded you can't even reply to the proper post.

>what's huge cultural and academic exchange in the arab world
Same cultural and academic exchange with Iran. Does that make Iranians Arabs? You're dumb.

Here's a fun fact: Arabic grammar was formalized by a Persian.

>nly Tunisian darija is about 30% intelligible with Maltese
It's more like 60%.

>Not really, those weren't crusaders.
I'm talking about Lebanese of today. They have a much greater cultural affinity with Europeans of the south than they do with North Africans or Egyptians.

>A Moroccan who doesn't speak arabic will feel closer to a Moroccan who does than a Saudi. Where the fuck did I claim anything else?
You were trying to change the argument to being about nationality. The claim was about ethnicity. A Moroccan Berber will feel closer to an Arabic speaking Algeria who identifies as Arab.

No you haven't. You're a liar. I've been in Morocco. Most places have a strong Berberophone presence. Many cities are mostly Berberophones.

The fact that you claimed no citiy has majority Berberophone population, shows you're talking out of your ass

caucuses
they are one of the few populations outside of western europe with a very large amount of r1b, and iirc it went to europe from there

Attached: y-dna_haplogroups_europe_genetic_map.png (1600x1313, 1014K)

At least we have a spine to stand for ourselves. You guys just let the US build bases to serve as protection but once my beloved USA falls from the Jewry going on, you will soon follow.

Attached: 30E9D8C9-66B4-4F4E-80D9-8F837D094F9E.png (1080x1265, 449K)

Forgot to quote, sorry.

>They have a much greater cultural affinity with Europeans of the south than they do with North Africans or Egyptians.
No? Arabs share a fuckload of popular culture. Everyone listens to Lebanese singers, watches egyptian shows, etc. Never been to Lebanon, but know quite a few Lebanese and what you say doesn't ring true at all.

>You were trying to change the argument to being about nationality. The claim was about ethnicity. A Moroccan Berber will feel closer to an Arabic speaking Algeria who identifies as Arab.
I don't even know what you're trying to say anymore at this point.

Alright, okay I guess...? سي ليبرطاني ڨالس كي قول ليا أنا ما عمرني ما عشت فالمغرب ههههههههه

Most Palestinians of Israeli citizenship are proud to be Israelis though. Most people from most countries tend to accept the status quo when they're given education, healthcare and some representation in politics.

America has the eternal Anglo spirit. Getting away from Jewry means nothing. And it doesn't matter if they'll keep being muttified. The eternal Anglo will remain.

>Arabs are greater self haters than their cousins the fake Jews...just fucking nuke the place.

>Everyone listens to Lebanese singers,
No people of Arabian peninsula. They even have their own music (poem sungs) known as Shaylat. Though their other music is similar to what Egyptians and Lebanese sing.

>watches egyptian shows
That's true for old Egyptian shows but that's less of a thing nowadays.

Many people in the Middle East watch Turkish soap operas. Does that make them Turks?

Lebanese have cultural similarities with Christian Europeans. That should not be surprising.

>I don't even know what you're trying to say anymore at this point.
I made a claim about ethnicity in the cultural sense and you deflected to nationality. You're confusing the two. A Moroccan raised in France isn't going to have the same mentality as someone raised in Morocco. The point was that Berberophones and Arabophones in Morocco share more in common with each other than any of them do with Qataris or Yemenis, which means the so called Arabic cultural identity is a lie.

>سي ليبرطاني ڨالس كي قول ليا أنا ما عمرني ما عشت فالمغرب ههههههههه
Anta ma 3ayashti fil maghrib. Kat shouf barnmej ou kat kra lkra diyal internet ou kat 7afed shnou at goul likhrayn. Walakin ana kan 3araf babak. Seer t9awad ya ibn sharmouta, li zawjat m3a nasrani.

Some dumb Aussie said Lebanese women are thots but NorthWest African seem to have degenerate genes, mixing with whoever.

How is going back to historical identities self hating?

If FYROM stop saying their Macedonians and claim they are only Slavs, does that mean they're self hating? I'd say they're respecting history and correcting a wrong.

Don’t speak where you aren’t knowledgeable. Being a second-rate citizen isn’t exactly so great and the animosity towards Jews only gets worse with the news. I guess you wouldn’t know how it feels to see your brothers get firing squad or other atrocities. But I digress. This argument can last forever

I think your man in the pic is moroccan/algerian. He looks a caucasoid north african mix.

Saudis have curly hair, darker complexion and more prominent nose.

I have seen a lot of sandniggers in ISIS videos. They come from all over the islamic world to commit atrocities.

Tell that to Israeli Arabs: algemeiner.com/2017/11/23/60-percent-of-israels-arabs-are-proud-to-be-israeli-new-poll-shows/

Go take a trip to Tel Aviv or Jerusalem. And go talk to the people who have Israeli citizenship.

>inb4 poll is rigged because Jews
Israeli polls admit to many Jews having some disgusting beliefs regarding on how to deal with Palestinians. It's quite honest.

>Saudis have curly hair,
Saudis have more soft hair than North Africans who have more curly ones. This is more true for women as well. They don't need to straighten their hair much. But in Egypt there's a strong cultural pressure to straighten the hair and there's a movement in Egypt now for women to be proud of their very curly natural hair.

But they are not a people with a lot of women showing their hair off in their most natural state so it's harder to convince people about that fact. But just know that a traditional Arabian dance for women is to swing their hair sideways and this common dance in Arabian peninsula was done long before hair straightening techniques were easily accessible.

>darker complexion
They have bronze to light skin, similar to North Africans and especially Egyptians.

>more prominent nose.
It's actually kinda similar. The major differences are forehead, eye spacing and hair.

You can't even tell whites apart, even though they should be easier to differentiate. Seeing a bunch of ISIS fighters isn't a good source of differentiation especially when you wouldn't know their ethnicity if you can't identify them through dialect. A lot of time ISIS just names people based on country of origin, so a Moroccan is called a Frenchie even though some ISIS fighters from France have been not North Africans.

> Lebanese and West/North Syrians

Good point, some south syrians are actual arabians.

Hordes of indian and bangladeshi workers don't count as an ethnic indignious population. Gulf states are almost homogenously sunni arab

> brown

Completely disregarded, you've obviously never met a Lebanese or Syrian in your entire life. We have pale to tan skin, brown is a rare case. The brown arabs you're mentioning are what I'm trying to differentiate from, we're two worlds apart and I'm sick of idiots thinking that Lebanon shares a culture with bedouins in Arabia

Arab nationalism and pan-arabism are two different ideas. Arab nationalism emphasizes the nation above the sects. Pan-arabism emphasizes that all of the nations are the same, arab. I'm fine with nationalism because Lebanon as an entire state is not Arab, and neither is Syria. So Syrian and Lebanese nationalism would be fine. Pan-arabism, which forces everyone from Morocco to Pakistan to identify as 'muh arab' is retarded.

ok ok we get it abdul you dont like being considered a shitskin

Attached: 21272396_1883580938635953_9216238772818542950_n.jpg (480x480, 33K)

>Anta ma 3ayashti fil maghrib. Kat shouf barnmej ou kat kra lkra diyal internet ou kat 7afed shnou at goul likhrayn. Walakin ana kan 3araf babak. Seer t9awad ya ibn sharmouta, li zawjat m3a nasrani.
I think this might be the first time someone has accused me of not being Moroccan, kek. I'd take a picture of my French visa but I don't care enough to do that. Wa sir t9awd a weld l9a7ba o mat b9ash tjawb li.

Attached: 1514761023844.png (300x310, 104K)

Ancap has it right. Arabism is a relatively new idea. Even in the Ottoman Empire, the Middle East's ethnoreligious groups all stuck together, nobody saw themselves as brothers in Arabism. I honestly think the recent conflicts in Syria, the supremacy of Iran, and the hatred of places like Saudi Arabia, will actually cause Arabism to become less popular. The kind of 'Arab' that Lebs and Syrians identify as is completely different from an actual Arabian. The 'arabs' of syria and lebanon see themselves as syrian and lebanese, and they're tied to their ethnic brotherhood. They don't see themselves as Arabians.

Indeed there are Arabs that moved there pre-Islam. Some of the earliest evidence of Arabic language writing are found in the Levant deserts.

Also, I'm not sure if this board is so useful for this type of redpill, albeit I do like the OP for most part and I like the idea of this thread. Most of Jow Forums aren't from Arabophone countries. And those who are are typically diaspora who are too disconnected from the reality. Most of diaspora won't return to their homeland. They'll stay in their countries, mix with others who are not like them and their descendants will forget about the identity their forefathers held dear. And there are also shitposters like The people who need to be redpilled the most are the Middle Easterners living in their own country. I think the future is bright. Ethnic integrity is an undeniable reality when education gets better. Though it doesn't hurt to have diaspora, let's say Lebanese, get redpilled. That way some of them can end up going back to Beirut, teaching at a university there about such things. Or maybe some of them can have a Youtube page and end up redpilling people that way.

What do you think pic related is from? She doesn't look Arabian but also doesn't look like the average Lebanese girl. She is Christian too. Also, no offense intended. She's just the most popular "brown" Leb I can think of.

>White father
>says others are sons of whores
Kek. And fuck feminists for making it possible for people like you to have citizenship.

Forgot the pic

Attached: Mia-Khalifa-Selfie-in-White-T-shirt-HD-Wallpaper.jpg (768x1366, 106K)

Those are liberal media stars and probably the most degraded palestinians around. Palis are for sure darker than lebs and syrians on average, but there are plenty of pale palestinians. Just like there are some dark lebs like Nasrallah, and pale ones like Amine Gemayel. Nice 'muslim' flag by the way, what ethnicity are you, pakistani lecturing us on who is and isn't a pale arab?

>I'm not sure if this board is so useful for this type of redpill

what redpill? you want to prove you are white/european diaspora and not shitskins like those gulf subhumans?

Attached: chatroulette2.jpg (540x523, 44K)

Mia isn't an outlier per se, they are plenty of lebs that look like her, but she is certainly darker than most. Most lebanese, whether sunni, shia, druze, are pretty pale. I would post myself here as proof but i'm not getting doxed. I have white skin and pink palms/fingers, I've never been called arab in my life, and most people assume I'm greek or jewish. I'm 3/4 Lebanese 1/4 assyrian, so it's not like I have some hidden germanic bloodline, I'm an accurate leb.

I agree completely. Most lebanese diaspora are pretty content with not being arabs, and refer to themselves merely as lebanese and nothing more, which I'm fine with. I think western syrians and lebanese have the most in common with each other. I see arabs as close to us, but at the end of the day, I don't believe in this large overarching arab brotherhood idea, I just see myself as lebanese.

I go to Israel and Palestine every summer but nice try. How about you go on the ground and talk to them. If you truly believe Palestinians feel this way you’re deluded and need a reality check.

Seeing how the countries in the Levant are arbitrary. Sure, especially since gazans are Palestinians and they are pretty dark. I’m from Nablus and our dialect and looks are like southern Syrians. But in general we get darker the closer to eygpt and Saudia

Nasrallah seems to be quite pale in comparison to some swarthy Palestinians. It seems the that some Palestinians are Arabians while others are are native Levantines. They are a diverse population.

I agree conflicts like Syria end up weakening Arabism. I don't believe supremacy of Iran would though. If I'm an Iranian leader wanting to establish an empire, I could want more divisions to make it easier to conquer but when the conquering is already done, it's better to have people identify as one thing because then things are easier to manage. Better to talk to deal with one group or even 5, than dozens of different groups. I think Iran will be neutral when it comes to Arabism. But maybe you are right. Iran's supremacy may cause Arabism to be less popular because Arabness will seem to be less important. I don't think Iranians will want non Iranians to take the identity. They don't have a history of doing so.

>The kind of 'Arab' that Lebs and Syrians identify as is completely different from an actual Arabian. The 'arabs' of syria and lebanon see themselves as syrian and lebanese, and they're tied to their ethnic brotherhood. They don't see themselves as Arabians.
That's an interesting point. But they also have a weird dissonance. Some of them associate with Arabians from Mecca and Medina whilst also not associating with modern Arabians. It's a weird thing. But this dissonance will be corrected eventually.
I also think there's similarity between Arabs and non Arab Semitic peoples. But I think Arabism is counter productive. Smaller entities are typically easier to rule. And diversity is great to have different opinions and thus people can learn more from one another. For example if someone can come up with something better than democracy that works. This type of innovation came in Europe because they had diversity of political entities and of ethnic identities each doing their own thing.

Attached: nature09103_f2.2.jpg (946x769, 164K)

I've based my statement on a reliable survey. Again, talk to Israeli Arabs.

If Palestinians didn't feel this way, they wouldn't be serving in the IDF and there wouldn't be so much spying for Israel. How do you think Israel knows so much about the Palestinians? It's from fellow Palestinian informants, of whom there are many.

Well Jews are mostly Levantines so that makes sense. Greeks do look a little different. They have more round faces with broader noses.

Do you think Mia is darker because she gets tanned more? Lebanese girls, from what I've seen, don't seem to try to get tanned that much.

No one is saying they're white, you subhuman animal. Go fuck a dog.

Yes I know of the spies, Gaza’s problems stems from all the spies getting weeded out by Hamas. Funny you think I don’t know. My family was very involved in the conflict, As in positions of power. I’ve talked to many Arab Israelis. As I said, the vast majority can’t wait for the day for Israel to crumble. You really are naïve.

We own land in Palestine and have a lot of family in the West Bank and some in Jerusalem and Akka. For reference

No, Mia is just a darker leb, possibly more arab or turkish admixture in her, it's common but not the norm. If her family is from the south of lebanon it makes more sense.

>As I said, the vast majority can’t wait for the day for Israel to crumble.
KEK. Most wouldn't want that to happen. They'd lose their pension, lose their quality of education, lose job prospects and in general have a shitty life.

Almost every Israeli Arab knows things will be get much worse for them if Israel were to fall.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gt1n9n1_NdE

I'm not talking about Palestinians under Israeli occupation. I'm talking about the citizens of Israel who are identify as Palestinians.

Well I've seen many families from the MENA region which had sliblings of different skin tones. Maybe people are putting too much focus on skin tone because such characteristic drastically changes the appearance. Now that I look at Mia, it seems she has very Lebanese features like her forehead, eyes, nose. etc...

The skin tone can change wildly even within families. My cousins are much darker than I am and one has green eyes. Eye, hair, and skin color are variant and shouldn't be obsessed about too much. I was making the point that lebs arent as dark as arabians on average because it's true, and to prove we aren't arabian. But there are plenty of dark lebanese. You tell easiest by the features, like you said.

I think you guys are confusing each other. Ancap is talking about Arabs living in Israel, about 15% of the population. These arabs do not live in palestine.

I think this point should be obvious to most but it seems it isn't. They are separated by hundreds of miles. Some Arabian populations live close to the equator, away from coasts. They're bound to darker. Though they are not black, they're mostly bronze skin with some of them being light skinned. They're more similar to Egyptians in skin tone. Lebs are more similar to Turks.

I think with the progress in genetics and the ease of accessbility of its data, it'd be hard for people to deny the differences.

Which brings me to Arabism problem. If the Arabists want to untie so much, why don't they mix together? Their unity means nothing if they don't mix. Sami Gemayel married a Sunni woman to show Lebanese unity. Would Lebanese Arabists accept mixing "en masse" with Saudis, Egyptians, NorthWest Africans, Iraqis, etc...? I doubt so. They seem to adhere to modern notions of love which is more individualistic and without some grand collective goal, which in turn differs from the agenda of traditional marriages.

Anyway, I'll have to go soon. This is may be my last reply.

Attached: 3877579237.jpg (460x346, 30K)

I said Arab Israelis. You have never been there nor have you spoken to anyone on either side. I have family on both sides. I love how outsiders project what they think onto others.

Attached: D6F16B8B-879B-40C8-860A-5CAF2872274B.jpg (3264x2448, 2.93M)

>Indians have a far greater history than Poles
Why are indians so entitled and arrogant? Indians can't even agree on "who" is indian, much less write objective history.
The greatest historical feat of India was becoming Britain's colonial subject, now the UN invests in your toilets.

Attached: 1500742056325.gif (320x240, 3.1M)

Guy said the same thing when it came to Morocco and arabo-berber identity, he'll just say you're Diaspora and don't know what you're talking about.

>There are more foreign ancestral populations than just that. They also had less WHG.

They had about as much WHG as most modern slavs (10-15%).

>No they don't. And the fact that you can't even find a citation shows you don't have a clue either.

You vare total retard. Large part of emirati cotizens are balochis, and there are other south asians, and east africans as well. You have even less knowledge about UAE than I. As I said they were easily giving citzeship in eghties and possible even now, albeit somewhat harder. Check UAE nationality law you retard,