Black Appreciation Thread

I basically accept that the Black population has a lower IQ and disproportionately clusters around negative qualities like criminality and whatnot, but there are still some quality blacks in existence. Who are some black people that you actually like?
>I'm not saying these are people you'd like to have living in your society, or would breed with, but merely individuals that you respect at the individual level

Let's talk about and share some examples of Inspirational, Based, Smart, and or Talented black folk from around the world and share content – they don't necessarily have to fit all of the above qualities.

I think Thomas Sowell is a fine man, a gentleman in fact.
youtube.com/watch?v=ICsPQnGJEpY
youtube.com/watch?v=Y021WAdUlW8

Attached: thomas_sowell.jpg (841x1024, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0rh0RWNFK8
youtube.com/watch?v=fjIuPSuYSOY
youtube.com/watch?v=u9DTA1RNx8M
youtube.com/watch?v=-RTNAkh0E1E
youtube.com/watch?v=s3FfGRhpDDg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OEvMc-K8XHY
youtube.com/watch?v=7lvh1FrmdGw
youtube.com/watch?v=hwZNL7QVJjE
youtube.com/watch?v=bEF4S1KpBdI
youtube.com/watch?v=4pHGXmwEaF4
youtube.com/watch?v=KUEu-pG1HWw
youtube.com/watch?v=r9SENzRLk_M
youtu.be/JVaPh3PkFt0
vimeo.com/272029222
youtube.com/watch?v=9_y6nFjoVp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Larry Elder

This speech on fatherhood & work ethic was inspirational & beautiful
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0rh0RWNFK8

Attached: larry elder.jpg (530x451, 37K)

Redd always made me laugh

Attached: redd4567890.jpg (720x568, 63K)

Patrice O'neal
Was woke on gender, relationships, free speech, and (((white))) liberals

youtube.com/watch?v=fjIuPSuYSOY

If you actually listen to the underlying message of his final comedy special, it makes you wanna man up and start a traditional family.
youtube.com/watch?v=u9DTA1RNx8M

Attached: 2011-11-30-08-44-45-4-no-word-yet-on-funeral-arrangements-of-patrice-on.jpg (400x572, 152K)

Booker T. Washington

Wanted his people to man up, get skills, work hard, be independent and resist handouts from whites, emphasized responsibility & not the SJWism of his day.

Attached: Booker T Washington.jpg (478x675, 151K)

Michael Jordan
The GOAT

Attached: IMG_2580.jpg (768x432, 35K)

George Washington Carver
You might laugh because of the peanut stuff, but he discerned innovative methods of rubber production, and developed crop rotation regimens to transform shitty unusable soil into fertile earth. Despite coming from bleak circumstances he stood on two feet and lived a productive, honorable life.

Attached: George Washington Carver.jpg (474x592, 48K)

Madam C.J. Walker

An entrepreneur who built a cosmetic industry from the ground up – amazing perseverance & work ethic. Didn't rely on hand outs or fall into complacency.

Attached: Madam-C.J.-Walker.jpg (794x598, 214K)

Nice thread.

Attached: 49857696758348765.png (1000x878, 744K)

Thomas Sowell Is a great man.

It's a shame, isn't it?
Black Americans ought to be natural conservatives, they're in mental bondage – Kanye's right.

Dinesh D'souza eviscerates the Leftist narrative that has trapped the Black mind.
>Must watch lectures – save these videos for when y'all have the time.
youtube.com/watch?v=-RTNAkh0E1E
youtube.com/watch?v=s3FfGRhpDDg

>posts the one black I like

well played

I'll take your word for it.

Pierre the guy that campaigns against Jewish land lords he is woke. He points out they cause poverty for blacks and Hispanics not the whites

I want to redpill the blacks about jews. All the animosity they have towards whites should be placed onto jews and rightfully so. This is a good start.

Lonnie Johnson, although a genius engineer in his own right, who served as a senior manager in various military technology projects, this is the guy who invented the super-soaker.
Growing up, summer would've never been the same without supersoaker battles in the neighborhood.

Attached: lonnie-johnson.jpg (960x1065, 131K)

World's best neighbor I've heard

Attached: 1520116658273.jpg (320x180, 10K)

Attached: 1520117241860.jpg (993x1024, 124K)

Attached: 1519020560871.webm (960x720, 1.44M)

Chris Rock seems okay to me

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OEvMc-K8XHY

Look up the JTEC engine. Lonnie has the only thing that can hold a candle to the LIFTR as far as world changing sexiness. It makes solar panels completely obsolete. He's been perfecting it for 30 years.

His lithium ceramic batteries are also very impressive.

Lonnie's problem is he's too smart. His inventions are pretty fucking disruptive. Brilliant man, but not a businessman. Same problem Tesla had and you can bet your ass they're exploiting that against him.

People can make nigger jokes about him all you want, but if you do a decent amount of research on this guy it's obvious he's the closest living analog to Tesla right now.

no shit?
I'm gonna spend the next couple days reading up on him.

youtube.com/watch?v=7lvh1FrmdGw

Attached: 296-Troubled Island 8 William Grant Still.jpg (296x367, 28K)

Larry is woke, I like woke

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1420x794, 109K)

There are none in Australia.

Good thread OP. Keep it legit. Thomas Sowell got me to understand basic economics which led me inch by inch to more and more redpills. As much as I hate the effect niggers have on society, he gives me faith the black man will one day get its shit together in their own countries.

Attached: men only want on thing.png (1296x1412, 1.05M)

Louis Armstrong. Why don't niggers make good music anymore?

Marcus Garvey

Attached: 1524755867053.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

although them digits look evil, they're still triple and so consider them checked
woke ass quote btw

youtube.com/watch?v=hwZNL7QVJjE
They really do make good music, especially back in the day.
Even the Reggae they used to be good at, turned into shit. What happened?

George Clinton is a (barely) walking, talking parody of kangz. Also P-Funk is pretty good.

speaking of digits

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

I think you’ve pretty much named all of the decent black folk with the exception of Walter Williams (a good friend of sowell and a fellow economist), Jesse lee Peterson (a bit of a dim witted Christian but very nice and doesn’t buy into anti white bullshit), tommy sotomayor (funny and also remarkably red pilled). There might be some others but I can’t think of any, shame really

Chris Rock is a race baiting piece of shit. He's funny, but he hates the fuck out of white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=bEF4S1KpBdI

This. Chris rock is just another dumb nigger using white people’s money to get a better life all the while shutting on white people

Attached: Based Frederick-Douglass.jpg (673x593, 38K)

Its like this:

Being Black means (on average*) 25% lower IQ
BUT.....
Body, physical ability, sexual desirability, social confidence and outgoingness are probably 30-40% better.... fair trade

Attached: suckitYT.jpg (600x600, 67K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4pHGXmwEaF4

The greatest poet in USA
youtube.com/watch?v=KUEu-pG1HWw

Attached: AmiriBaraka5.jpg (500x517, 147K)

The black Christians I meet are some of the most powerful and passionate and spiritual.

Maggot Brain was the only good thing to come from them. And it happened when the guitarist had some very drug induced creativity. And most of what you hear was added with a tape delay later in mixdown.

youtube.com/watch?v=r9SENzRLk_M
soul got happy

Don't leave town!

Dave chappelle is fucking based love that guy

Attached: dave-chappelle_o_4086875.jpg (713x468, 70K)

>Australia
wtf would blacks be doing Australia unless they're blacks from south sudan who commit all the crimes. there African Americans =/= African, they're two completely different subspecies in my opinion

Densely Washington
Morgan Freeman

Dr. Neil Degrasse Tyson but I don't like how he is attacking flat earth instead of the real threat being the electric universe. So he's a shill

Dad-rocker detected

Also pic related

Attached: 1522502599718.png (885x665, 864K)

Basically ultimate blue pilled people. Living in a world of blissfull ignorance. It must be heaven on earth.

D'Souza is a moron who doesn't know the facts and just talks out of his ass for money same goes for 99% of rightwingers in media (Ben Shapiro, steven crowder, fox). You just agree with the dumb lies they tell you.
And don't go pointing at the leftwing, you have no problem in calling out their bullshit, your blindspot is with the rightwingers.

Random black man with assault rifle

Attached: image.png (617x618, 408K)

and yet, despite his notoriety & willingness no one will debate him or even attempt to debunk his principal claims via a written response because they can't

Attached: nigger_nazi.jpg (203x300, 19K)

Good thread.

Tommy Sotomayor
youtu.be/JVaPh3PkFt0

Attached: R9VWUO1.jpg (564x820, 102K)

David Carroll vimeo.com/272029222

The Supremes didn't write their own songs, but I loved them since the Time Life commercials and of course because of my mother. I can't help getting a bid melancholic when watching their videos on YouTube.
Fine looking black women, well dressed bringing you great entertainment with fine music. This is what cultural marxists have robbed us off. Just stop in the name of love!

>The Supremes - Baby Love
youtube.com/watch?v=9_y6nFjoVp4

Attached: the_supremes_001.jpg (800x1160, 326K)

Attached: 065A77A7-824D-4F8E-84D1-FA0FFB48ABCC.jpg (537x403, 47K)

I don't vote, this country is doomed anyway...