Stop blaming others for your own misery

Stop blaming others for your own misery

Attached: osho_quotes_7.jpg (500x375, 126K)

Yeah goyim, everything's your fault, not the followers of the religion of peace raping your children.

Attached: 1526852517089.jpg (1080x1358, 209K)

I'm not blaming them for my misery you dumb cunt. They're destroying my country, I'm fine so far. Now you can fuck off

They willingly disarmed and voted those allowing it to happen

im gonna exterminate whites hope you dont make urself sad about it

Attached: kangsfromouterspace.jpg (538x537, 22K)

Quoting that pajeet hack who lived his whole life tricking simpletons into believing his bullshit.
Read Vivekananda if you want a modern Indian philosopher, not this imbred cunt.

And you let your niggers bear arms.

take this gay ass faggotry back to facebook where it belongs you disgusting parasite bitch lasagne.

Attached: 1517794548648.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

>They willingly disarmed and voted those allowing it to happen

You mean the careless middle ground fencesitters who shouldn't have any political power whatsoever didn't care about that shit when they "voted for those things".

When you're in a two party system, you vote for the least worst party. Both of the two parties have supported this nonsense. Everyone with a brain simply doesn't vote, leaving idiots to make decisions.

Just because there was a democratic result behind a political decision doesn't make it right, doesn't make it justified, and doesn't mean that people wanted those things to happen. Most Australians want a ban on all further muslim immigration, if it really was rule of the majority then there would be a ban on muslim immigration. Instead the "democratically elected" officials keep screaming the usual "Diversity is our strength" nonsense because that's what their party donors tell them to do.

Democracy is rule by whoever has the most money, not rule by the people. Never forget that.

>modern Indian philosopher
>I poo wherefore I am

Attached: 1523762801264.jpg (1024x968, 93K)

This smarmy "you choose to be happy, you choose to not" statement is such faggotry.
No you mom tier meme using shitlickers, people don't just go around beating on their meat because they're just so fuckin' joyful it's spewing out from their assholes, because they wanna be. Because that isn't how shit works at all. You don't just flick an on switch and feel giddy. Stop being retarded.

16. And that the goods of fortune are uncertain; and that just as they may be acquired, they may likewise be lost.

17. Concerning all the calamities that men suffer by divine fortune,

18. Support your lot with patience, it is what it may be, and never complain at it.

19. But endeavour what you can to remedy it.

20. And consider that fate does not send the greatest portion of these misfortunes to good men.

>osho, another asian cope philosopher
> hides in a cloud of ambiguity so low iq retards think he's a genius
> implying Jow Forums is one person.

>American flag
Not even surprised

show me your bert hole

Attached: bitchlasagne (3).jpg (668x623, 84K)

>Get bullied
>Beat the bullies
>Get in trouble
>Its my fault I'm in prison
>Don't beat the bullies
>Its my fault I don't defend myself
>Tell a teacher
>Its my fault nothing changes

Fuck off nigger, laws were created to protect criminals

>quoting the cult leader who tried to poison a entire towns water supply

>Quoting Osho and believing you are saying something wise

Attached: 1e6d3bf7116ed7c5309e74f0ffee97fd--laughter-therapy-laughter-yoga.jpg (540x360, 37K)

citizens*

>If you suffer in the future it is because you did not prepare for it.

How do you know poison kills? Have you tried it? Could be a jewish lie

R O L L S R O Y C E

Didn't a sect of his followers poison some salad bars or something?
I don't think he poisoned anyone.
His crazy devotees he considered "management" did.
He was too busy being a socialite and doing tranquilizers.

Kikes are dumb as fuck.

Fuck off cultist. Posting a image of a nut job cult leader who tired to poison a whole town to win an election.

What's the deal of hating osho?

He's serving the first redpill to lost normies, so they can break they.
The intelligent ones learn from philosophy, politics or even real science, but how is this neutral version of spirituality doctrine any bad?

It is absolutely necessary and helpful

They poisoned a lot of things, Salad bars being one of them, grocery stores produce section, water supply.

Fyi 6000 of this assholes followers are still floating around in the State of Washington.

Research Osho, he was a scammer. No favours there, pretty much bluepilling normalfags once they learn about the scam.

>get kidnapped and tortured by a random psychopath
>Hah it's your fault bro

He built a small town as communist utopia without currency, but hospital, schools, airport and was most likely poisoned by the US government

What did I miss?

>poisoned by the US government

Attached: 800x-1.jpg (800x536, 43K)

I blame myself for not doing more to wake up the people around me and throw off the chains of globalist dictatorship.

He was all about the expensive cars and the luxury, normalfags tend to look at this shit and dismiss it as false guru, you really couldn't have picked a worse guru for normalfags.

Attached: main-qimg-07b972779f57303db0b52295b1a85946.jpg (602x400, 120K)

He was the 70’s version of scientology. He lured white collar office drones to pay him money for “enlightenment” which was just an escape from social rules about sex and self purpose.

No fucking communist brags about having almost a different rolls royce for every day of the year. He worked hard to get that Hollywood money and getting people to hand over their savings.

The only thing for poor folks was getting them to migrate to his community for PR then kicking them out at the first sign of trouble.

Every 11 out of 10 Libshits love Osho

Wow. Too many people here know who Osho is.
As a data point, two days ago a few people old enough to remember if they remembered Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh, and they didn't.

Says something about Jow Forums that this many people do remember him, but I'm not sure what, except at the very minimum is there are a lot of older people here.

inspirational cult quotes

i'm sure it has nothing to do with that Netflix documentary

stop listening to demon-possessed guru faggot weirdos who weasel people out of money

So if we put gays in concentration camps you'd be perfectly ok.

Tell that to BLM and CAIR.

If you take wisdom from Osho, you are a moronic cultist. The man had two interests: Fucking his followers, and collecting Rolls Royce cars with the money they gave him.

that guy is a retard