BREXIT thread

Why do Brits think we Germans are treating them unfairly with Brexit? Why do they think our negotiating tactic is too harsh? Quite honestly, the only thing we Germans/the EU does is point out the law and the law often cannot be easily changed... e.g. for the Irish border issue, there are WTO rules, which is the reason the UK and Ireland would be required to have a border system in case of no deal and in case of a deal you need some kind of arrangement dealing with different customs tariffs, rules of origins and different industry/safety standards.

Attached: 822E52BB-7733-4202-8029-78A9B31E07FC.gif (320x240, 1.48M)

Brexit has been cancelled.

lol

your country is more fucked than ours

>lol
>your country is more fucked than ours
did he actually just say that?

Attached: CU0s8qDUwAA66O6.jpg (401x367, 17K)

Why do you want to exclude the UK from Galileo? It's a retarded decision.

The UK is doing absolutely nothing to ready themselves for brexit. Your politicians are ignoring the vote. Kick them out and demand brexit!

Because my kraut friend, we at the moment just likeyou are members of the EU. And the way we have been treated by the EU just because we had a democratic vote is enough
to make us realize that EU citizenship mean fuck all.

If Germans to anything, it's considered bad.

>your country is more fucked than ours
lmao

Attached: Mosques in Great Britain.jpg (520x711, 86K)

EU is dead, they just haven't realised it yet, in 5 years it's going to be France vs Germany fighting over the corpses of Greece, Spain and Sweden.

I want the british to leave but the problem is your politicians have no intention of allowing that.

They do. Even though some call BBC Jewish, they covered very detailed the story about relations with Ireland and what real problems can arise if the UK makes hard borders, they interviewed a lot of entrepreneur in the Northern Ireland who do fishing for example.

The British government really cares about the country and does its best in my view.

Take it from us Klaus, we have centuries of experience - don't bother trying to reason with the English.

Calling bullshit on that - there's no way there's that many mosques in Northern Ireland. There's proportionally less Muslims in NI than in Ireland and the number of mosques we have is in the single digits.

If I were to guess, that picture is probably the number of pubs in the UK.

>dude you got shot in the head, i just have a bullet wound in my lungs and heart LMAO

>spreads FAKE NEWS
>id says jEW
mhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. hello fellow german-anons.jpg

I think the EU-wide problem with Germany is that Germans want zero imports from EU member states, and so the money that flows into Germany stays in Germany.

no one gives a fuck about your incessant faggotry hans, we're annoyed because our "representatives" are intentionally fucking about in the hope that we get such a bad deal everyone changes their mind and decides to stay in under the unaccountable corporate EU tyranny...because theyre fucking stupid and dont understand that we've woken up, and simply the fact that more people voted leave despite what the papers said means that now all the cowards who just hid in the majority are now switched over to our side.

You eurofags are literally an irrelevance to us, no one is interested. We are annoyed that we are being betrayed, and we obviously expect that you faggot will do everything in your power to keep us in because you cant achieve anything without us.
If you mustered up some balls and left as well you could actually live under a government that reacted to the people's wishes, instead of just picking which corporation offered them the most lucrative inducement package.

T.Never been to England

Every single politician , EU and in the UK are a bunch of sycophant traitors, we're never gonna leave the EU.

Who do you think you are kidding, Mr. Hitler?