Brit/pol/ - Scottish Wildcats Edition

>Signs of confidence return to UK households, firms - surveys
feeds.reuters.com/~r/reuters/UKDomesticNews/~3/WcMwJS8iX7U/signs-of-confidence-return-to-uk-households-firms-surveys-idUKKCN1IV2YJ

>Bring back the GOOD OLD DAYS: Two-thirds of Britons say life was better in previous years
feedproxy.google.com/~r/daily-express-uk-news/~3/s4sSQFcF1ys/britons-old-days-job-opportunities-uk-living-traditional-values

>NHS report reveals sharp rise in waiting times for care
news.sky.com/story/nhs-report-reveals-sharp-rise-in-waiting-times-for-care-11390426

>Fire service facing £389m vehicle and property maintenance gap
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-44306531

>Young carers in Wales 'hidden' from schools
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-44306700

>Ex-teacher Patrick Carton jailed for indecent assaults
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-44307306

>Mum and daughter murders suspect charged
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-44311212

> Expose blames London Fire Brigade for a series of blunders in response to the Grenfell Tower fire
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5788627/Expose-blames-London-Fire-Brigade-series-blunders-response-Grenfell-Tower-fire.html

>Tiny kitten covered in nail polish and left to die by animal abusers
metro.co.uk/2018/05/30/tiny-kitten-covered-nail-polish-left-die-animal-abusers-7592341/

>New ‘wholly unsatisfactory’ train timetable has ‘failed’ passengers, slams Transport Secretary Chris Grayling
thesun.co.uk/news/6416677/train-timetable-chris-grayling-thameslink/

Attached: 2136705_39958ca9.jpg (640x426, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-44039694
msn.com/en-ie/news/uknews/breaking-isis-fanatic-admits-encouraging-lone-wolf-terror-attack-on-prince-george-at-school-in-chilling-online-message/ar-AAy3ftm?ocid=spartanntp
youtu.be/XrvedhkDN5A
bbc.co.uk/news/education-44311355
youtu.be/mUUhQ1FopVQ
youtu.be/bp9yK_k6wCk
lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nigel-farage/nigel-farages-view-on-the-tommy-robinson-row-may/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8hz6BXfAc
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
youtube.com/watch?v=tq3KkS9W7B8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sneed

I'm going to get there

i just wanna have a reason to believe in your sensation

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-44039694

>First Minister Nicola Sturgeon says Glasgow would be the "perfect place" for Channel 4's new headquarters.
>She is expected to hail the city as "one of the most important centres for broadcasting and TV production anywhere on these islands", saying its "multicultural, welcoming, hugely creative and irreverent" character would be "a great fit" for Channel 4.
Yep, now that england is ruined, scotland is next in sight for the jews. Rats leaving a sinking ship. Get out of glasgow in the upcoming years.

dumb gammons

>tfw not a britbeta

Attached: 1443818724717.jpg (855x642, 286K)

Attached: 4.jpg (650x885, 124K)

Babs

Attached: 0YcpEyO.jpg (1280x1920, 1.11M)

Ted was wrong
You can't change human design

Walking through London is like walking through Baghdad but with rain

This might red pill a few people, they might see Tommy was right

msn.com/en-ie/news/uknews/breaking-isis-fanatic-admits-encouraging-lone-wolf-terror-attack-on-prince-george-at-school-in-chilling-online-message/ar-AAy3ftm?ocid=spartanntp

>You can't change human design
this

You absolutely can. That is what the industrial-technological system is attempting to do right at this very moment, and it will continue to do that in more advanced and efficient ways in the years to come.

Ted was right. You are wrong.

>flag
t.Denzel Frimpong-Ngubu

youtu.be/XrvedhkDN5A

Attached: IMG_2590.jpg (1600x1199, 1.54M)

you're looking at it the wrong way you dumb cunt

TOMMEH WAS ROIGHT

E-E-EDL
LET ARE TOMMEH OUT HIS CELL

Attached: 1512942083610.png (485x443, 26K)

No, not that. Answer me this, what is it about "human design" that you reason makes our destruction inevitable or makes Kaczynski wrong? Maybe I should ask Edmond this question. But I'm asking you.

>what is eugenics
>what is transhumanism

Elaborate.

The ignorance of my fellow countryman knows no bounds at times.

>Posh women whispering
I still don't understand this

Attached: grandpa.jpg (512x384, 67K)

don't know or care who this duck cunt is but that's not the point, anyone who believes that human design can be changed is either a complete retard or an incel outcast and those are the facts.

a meme

The guy's redpilled

Just an Amerimutt sharting in mart.

Attached: JewAmerimuttBBQ.jpg (1024x788, 475K)

Attached: tr.jpg (1996x1119, 183K)

so it seems all it takes is to just call the tedposters retards and they'll run away like the cowards they are

huh

who would've thought

That's not much of an argument. Humanity and its environment is being besieged by change constantly. We are a product of our environment, and any significant change to it also changes us as well. Do I need to even mention bioengineering and genetic experimentation? Do I even need to mention the process of changes humanity has undergone through millions of years of evolution? I put it to you that if you aren't trolling, you are the retarded one.

What are you doing for refugee week lads?

Attached: C6FF6FF5-4DCF-4346-8658-7301C7F95330.png (750x1334, 277K)

some of them are just too silly and i can't help giggling
but in this video they just have a nice chat about the differences across the pond
relaxing to listen to

No I don't quite think so.

Getting bored of explaining this to you retards.
Human ability to adapt to situations, use tools and work in social groups is far too OP. We solve our problems too well and that is our downfall. Purpose is already a rarity and it's effects are obvious and it's only going to get worse.

This can not be changed, we will always progress to make labour easier, those who don't will be at a disadvantage to those who do, such is the prisoners dilemma. Labour is many areas is already becoming obsolete and that will only continue.

Ted was right about struggle being required for us to be able to survive as a species, but he was wrong that you can stop human nature

They aren't memes though. In the years to come the industrial-technological system will have to utilise them more and more.

Personally I’m going to watch a film, maybe Zulu or the lord of the rings. Not sure how that would help refugees but at least I’m helping

Kek

No, your understanding of his argument is incorrect and this is where your confusion begins. He didn't say that you could stop human nature or that if the system we have now was destroyed that we wouldn't eventually progress back toward it again in the future.

It's irrelevent to the core components of his argument any way. You're wrong, Eddie.

>Getting bored of explaining this to you retards.
I should also mention that you actually never attempt to explain this to any of us. Don't act like you do.

Explained it repeatedly

Black university applicants are more likely to have their applications flagged for potential fraud - i.e. misleading information about previous school results or extracurricular activities, and misleading information about home circumstances and parental income which may result in a tuition fee waiver.
bbc.co.uk/news/education-44311355
>UCAS clarify that ethnicity is not used at all in the algorithms used to flag applications for fraud investigations
>David Lammy says muh RACISM
>Literally can't be racism
>But it is potentially evidence that black applicants lie more often than others

Not to me you haven't, nor have I ever seen you try to "explain" it to anyone else. Your explanation is useless, even if it were correct, because it's based on something that he never wrote. Kaczynski wasn't wrong. You are, in more ways than one.

t. butthurt english

feel like pure shit just want him back
youtu.be/mUUhQ1FopVQ

Attached: IMG_1142.jpg (750x931, 239K)

You're retarded. Eugenics is already practiced in the form of selective breeding of plants/animals, and if it works in other species, it should also work in humans. Genetic engineering is already utilized in its early forms, but on non-humans. By your logic, dogs and wolves are identical.

Attached: RobinsonZionist.png (753x816, 880K)

MAYBE YOU AINT EVER GONNA FEEL THIS WAY

Attached: IMG_2744.jpg (634x451, 89K)

>you're wrong because I say so
Good argument

Corbyn is unironically what is best for Israel.

Attached: 409070.jpg (898x628, 95K)

Exactly. And I would also hazard a fairly educated guess that experimentation on humans may already have been underway for some years now, financed by both corporations and governments.

may is unequivocally what is worst for Israel.

Attached: god bless america.jpg (990x556, 61K)

Did you seriously just write that? I explained to you why you are wrong perfectly well. You didn't answer.

The current government doesn't have the kind of credibility that Israel's best interests require.

Attached: bibi.jpg (1200x800, 101K)

He does that whenever he sees a counterargument, don't even give him the (you)s

gee i wonder who this could be

Every Israeli is expected to do their part in bringing about a Corbyn government.

Or be branded DISLOYAL.

Attached: biibs.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

But don't Jews in Britain mainly vote Con?

Ordinarily I wouldn't even bother to entertain his ignorant stupidity, but I cannot allow his false accusations and utterly pathetic strawman arguments against Kaczynski to stand unchallenged.

i've got my eye on you

I think I'll sing a song.

Attached: sendthebuggersback.jpg (225x127, 7K)

aaah nicotine lozenges ah thank fuck ahhh

you should feel watched

Kaczynski was a nutter, though

You could certainly argue that case due to his bombings, but anyone who has read his work cannot argue he was of rational and sane mind when he wrote it. For evidence of this I'll just point you to look at some of the academic reviews of his work by professors, scientists or even critics. Their conclusions are mostly unanimous unless they have a vested interest to say otherwise for whatever reason.

wasn't of rational and sane mind*

drink up beys
youtu.be/bp9yK_k6wCk

lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nigel-farage/nigel-farages-view-on-the-tommy-robinson-row-may/

HAHAHAHA EVEN FARAGE DISAGREES WITH YOU CUNTS

>b-b-but you should be able to break the law if you hate muslim rape gangs!

Attached: IDShot_540x540.jpg (540x540, 45K)

Is she getting better?

Attached: 93476E03-4106-4477-A1D7-0020AB1AFB5B.jpg (640x729, 256K)

god what an ugly woman she’s like a little gremlin of somethin

>I explained how you're wrong by agreeing with your point
Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8hz6BXfAc
Are Joe was right, you do stupid things you're going to get yourself arrested and that's does more harm than good to any nationalist cause. he can't claim ignorance of the reporting ban, they have people outside courts for those cases to tell the journalists about the injunction and send them packing.

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
(Paragraphs 143-160 under the subheading CONTROL OF HUMAN BEHAVIOR)

I'm tempted to post it all here to show everyone just how wrong you are but I don't want to disrupt the thread too much. There is a lot more where that came from, too. If you want to argue a point, make sure you know what you're talking about. It is very clear that you don't.

See

Put your money where your mouth is. If you want to try to call me a retard and have a debate, then let's fucking go right now. Come on.

I am actually trashed out of my brains

>first two paragraphs explaining the same point I made
HOLY SHIT EDDIE BTFO
Kek

what you on lad

just booze but a lot of it. need to navigate the next few hours carefully

No they don't! The first one does, which is why you are wrong to claim Kaczynski is wrong for saying the same thing that you claim to be right about, but in the second paragraph (143) we have:

>144. Thus human nature has in the past put certain limits on the development of societies. People could be pushed only so far and no farther. BUT TODAY THIS MAY BE CHANGING, BECAUSE MODERN TECHNOLOGY IS DEVELOPING WAYS OF HUMAN BEHAVIOUR
(emphasis added)

Sorry that should read DEVELOPING WAYS OF MODIFYING HUMAN BEINGS*

Who the fuck does she think she is lads? She should be on bended knee.

Attached: 1a.png (537x462, 228K)

Attached: 5hdsyVZkaozMSkAjdHuSRuBCqs3E2gOEmNUTwbewKbc.jpg (628x768, 92K)

SAIL AWAY SAIL AWAY SAIL AWAY

this made me fucking choke what the fuck who let this happen

Attached: 779E45ED-57C6-4439-B767-6F64634ACD2F.jpg (604x453, 90K)

Why does Nige keep saying "Judeo-Christian valuss"?

Farage is pretty soft on the Muds, this doesn't mean anything. He a 'not all X' guy.

I think you know why

Attached: 23E7FCD5-E6CA-411D-9E27-B2935BD9042F.jpg (322x543, 126K)

Hell yeah think I'm gonna put on the Enya box set now

Attached: enya-.jpg (700x660, 421K)

He's still playing the 'if I say this I can't be called racist' game.

Generally scared about the future of England, lads.

why the fuck are you posting pics of your old band?
fag

oh my god the daily mail

oh my god the daily mail total nazis

I like this guy's videos. He really hates authority. There's one of him trying to save a guy from getting a littering fine from enforcement officers, he doesn't end up helping the guy at all but it's pretty funny.

Is She, dare I say it, /ourmuntingbogtrottingbulldyke/?

Don't you mean the Daily HEIL!!1!?

LMAO

Attached: 4CC5D01C00000578-5790343-image-a-10_1527762066431.jpg (634x696, 60K)

Oooh i see, you failed to either read or understand my basic point. Sorry you're retarded.

Yes, the behaviour is changing, I've literally said that is the reason why we will fall apart as a species. If you could read though you'd have been able to see that the point was the nature of humans to overcome their obstacles won't change and that is why we are doomed, because we solve our problems too well.

Fair enough if you missed me explaining this before, but I've now directly explained this to you twice.

Set up a bunch of missions in a combat flight sim where the objective is to bomb their ships coming across the Black Sea from Turkey.