DEUTSCHE BANK IN FALLING LIKE A ROCK -6.4% AND FALLING

AND USA MARKETS AREN'T EVEN OPEN YET.

bloomberg.com/quote/DBK:GR

zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-31/deutsche-bank-crashes-after-fed-secretly-put-us-operations-troubled-watchlist

Attached: 1504006482784.jpg (480x270, 34K)

THIS IS IT. THIS IS THE BIG ONE. BUY FOOD. BUY WATER

Attached: BsnAXzrIAAAMdU3.jpg (199x249, 9K)

it will crash in autumn (i am stockbroker in Frankfurt)
protip: buy platinum (south africa goes to default)

over and out

Attached: 1521064948080.jpg (904x583, 325K)

Time to pack youe bags and move to Russia when that happens, angry hordes of Turks, Bosnians and Arabs will be coming for you when they hear that gibs will be slashed 50%.

>platinum
lol worst metal to invest in.

Buy gold and silver

Doesn't steal Catalytic converters

>stealing catalytic converts
More power to you.

I was reply to the guy who says BUY platinum. Platinum is bad metal to buy because it melts at 1800 C whilst gold at 1000 C. They charge ridiculous amount for workmanship for platinum. Usually 50% or more per gram. Metal worth $1000 but you end up paying $1500 or more.

More durable though

Daily reminder that if DB dip, all european banks dip with it.
Daily reminder that if DB get merill lynch'd, europe dont exist anymore.

>it will crash in autumn (i am stockbroker in Frankfurt)

why should it?

Checked. I hate platinum. It makes the gold I mine expensive to smelt, and the kikes don't pay on the platinum anyway.
I have to add a heavy silver inquart to keep the gold from going in to the slag with the ozmiridium/ platinum complexes since they have an idiotic attraction to iron.
What Nigger has 50 million and wants to expand?

QUICK, someone crash Greece's economy...err, more so! A German bank needs a bailout!

Of course it is. It's also an industrial metal but it is bad as an investment.

What about BNP Paribas? They seem allright.

What coins are these? Are they available in Bittrex?

NICE, THEY CANT LOBBY AGAINST THE UK OR LEVERAGE AGAINST TRUMP. ALL WHILE INTERNALLY PEOPLE ARE DUMPING THE EU COHESION THANKS TO MULTICULTURALISM AND END OF EUROPEAN HERITAGE.

YOU DID IT AGAIN GERMANY, YOU FUCKED EUROPE.

They are only pretending, all numbers are faked to a whole new comprehension level.

just to confirm something.
If i get shares loaned to me for let's say a certain stock market, then i cash them in until autumn when the market does a flip faggot and when the stocks are low I buy them back at a far lower rate then hand them back to the original owner with a bit of interest, did I just short the market?

You know too if it's exposed DB is faking numbers, it's going to cause distrust of the whole global financial system, because if you can't trust one of the largest central banks in the world who can you trust?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I'm not naive, I don't trust any of their shit, but I'm just speaking from a "normies" perspective, if everyone becomes a mini Ron Paul then it's ogre.

This time Italy will be the victim.

the whole system is a bubble, it's intentional and deliberate so that if anyone decides to pull out the entire world economy pops and every device capable of posting to an exchange will halt trading faster than light.
Although, what I described is just an act, a manufactured panic just like all the ones before it, it's in preparation for a world war. History is repeating itself, difference is I believe more people are aware of the bubble and have taken measures to shelter from the petrodollar collapse

This is big and true

Guys I'm scared

burger here, what does this mean for me

Attached: bernie2.jpg (960x528, 43K)

eat shit germany

Attached: 1516550573050.jpg (388x442, 26K)

don't panic

Deutsche is not a central bank. It is an investment bank with a shitload of npl on its sheet.

>this wont effect italy or anyone else in europe
pastanigger pls

Lehman was also an IB and took out half of the banking sector in the US and had a much better looking balance sheet than DB. Now just think for a moment the repercussions for EU and international banks should DB go down (it probably will; eventually no amount of stimulus will save it; at best, it will be broken and sold and pumped for a fire sale of assets)

Deutsche Bank is like every other bank's counterparty.

Attached: DeutscheBankDerivatives.jpg (826x611, 197K)

Does this mean Germany will stop paying us tribute to stay in the EU?

Attached: 0069c8b7372eed76fe75309281367acd.jpg (479x615, 36K)

I'll happily starve if that means that germany gets fucked hard too.
now fuck off merkel.

sounds like it. You could just hit the short button though

this,get fucked germans,we will betray you again

Attached: smug-pepe2.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Yeah I know. I am actually old enough to remember how the last 'financial crisis' started and who made the big money from buying cds. Of course deutsche will fail it is just a matter of time. It will take down most of the financial world with it because it is too big to rescue. Its obligations are like 30 times the gdp of Germany. This time China will also be majorily fucked because of the exposure to western assets.

War against who? I really doubt they can justify an armed conflict with Iran.

2nd wiemar in 100 years pls

Attached: 1527727417354.jpg (504x533, 117K)

I think the fallout will actually hit China harder than the EU even though the EU will be megafucked themselves. There's a nice article about it in the Journal today

Once it happens though, if the EU remains together after it all, I doubt you'll see positive growth in the EU for at least a decade probably more on the aggregate. If it splits then that's a whole different story and it'll probably be a much worse situation

no not really
it's some ancient obsolete store of value pensioners keep raving about, sort of like seashells

ITALIA NO

>Germany becomes weimar 2.0
>another Hitler comes back
>this time all of europe adopts white identity
Whats the problem again?

Attached: 1527698719056.png (251x201, 7K)

Don't listen to this guy. My dad's a stock broker at Nintendo and the crash will happen in July

you obviously haven't been following the narrative manufacturing going on.
Iran and Russia are now working on a solution involving crypto to replace the SWIFT system in trying to get around sanctions
the US will do whatever it takes to protect it's petrodollar recycling system, including forcing "regime" change in Iran by bombing the fuck out of it.
they're already softening her up by collapsing her currency

Attached: 1493328654601.png (785x1099, 494K)

Greedy krauts finally getting what they deserve.

So that's why RT completely changed its tune on crypto and has started shilling it massively back in Feb

Meh. Its because italyniggers cant do anything right.

This will fuck everybody, on all continents
DB is also Trump Inc's bank of choice in Europe

Europe is just as likely to adopt muslim identity. The only chance for meaningful change in any of our ZOG infested homelands is a total economic/social collapse followed by swathes of targeted assassinations of establishment traitors. A longer night of long knives.

Attached: 1527470467965.jpg (1355x1841, 1.04M)

There have been a bunch of predictions that didnt turn out the way anticipated.

Attached: 1424103727916.png (1265x1297, 576K)

kek my dad works for them

C O U N T E R P A R T Y R I S K

Attached: bank_risks.jpg (1915x883, 385K)

Actually, the markets consider Germany still too white and not blacked enough.

Panic

pic related

Attached: 1524080015370.jpg (2208x1242, 157K)

Invest in the UK housing development market...somehow(?)
I'm not a banker.
Insider predictions are boom until at least 2025. (Steel is irrelevant. It's all reclaim steel from the North Atlantic anyway, it never was manufactured here for this sector).

prepare to die for Israel

I understand that last part but muslims dont make up too big of a part of the population right? There's gotta be enough whites in europe that will push to save itself once everything has collapsed and tney have nothing to lose

Bad predictions. My dad is a pipe-fitter. He fixed pipes in an ING building and heard talking about a crash coming month. Get your bob.

Attached: deutsche_risk.jpg (2048x1033, 516K)