Japan to let in 500,000 foreign workers

How will this end lads?

Attached: IMG_20180531_103208.jpg (750x1016, 105K)

With the Chinese flag flying above the Imperial palace.

as long as they don't pick "refugees" they will be fine

>Oy vey goyim! humongous societies dont work! immigrants just want to take the jobs no one else wants!

chyna will take over japan

>Japan to let in 500,000 foreign men to plug Japanese women.
Unfortunately it needed to be fixed.

Will the 500k be coming from nearby parts of Asia or all the way from fucking Africa?

Attached: 983749857938745.jpg (1200x732, 254K)

REVENGE

Attached: amerimuttbeheading.jpg (500x417, 35K)

probably china and jungle asians

What's Nobita say about that

I want to work on a Japanese farm.

They'll handle it the right way if problems occur. At least I hope this won't be Germany 2.0

Rape of Nanking

Never Forget

Attached: japan rape of nanking1.jpg (707x456, 132K)

Unironically the same.

Chinese Nature
Never Forget

Attached: chinese superiority.webm (206x368, 2.59M)

Doggos
Never Forget

Attached: china dogs.webm (853x480, 2.25M)

Froggos
Never Forget

Attached: china frog.webm (594x716, 2.64M)

6 Gorillion Rattos
Never Forget

Attached: china rat.webm (300x400, 1.15M)

Unbelievable how even japs need to go to Israel and bow down like some slave. They were fucking nuked twice for fucks sake, what guilt do they have?

Why does everyone have to go to this stupid fucking wall? What happens if you don't go as a leader of a country?

>agriculture
>construction

Great, let's see how many of them can hack the work hours and shite treatment.

Attached: 1496775879802.png (1328x1140, 89K)

never forget uma delicia

Attached: 1496775836801.png (1380x876, 83K)

>Agriculture and construction
Lmao weebs btfo by the samurai

>tfw will probably not be able to immigrate for work in the STEM field regardless.

If I sign up for this then the goal will be to impregnate as many will slants as possible.

500 000 over 10 years

Fuckong read mate

Thats like a weekend in canada

You get shoa'd. I think the only ones who haven't gone are unironically Kim, Assad and Iran.
And random niggers from African countries of course, but they don't matter

Attached: 1525900188316.jpg (640x326, 74K)

>t. bongistani
Reported for hate speech

No guarantee they will be allowed to remain more than 5 years
No right to bring family with them

Think they’ll be alright

Never forget.

The semi final solution.

Attached: 7463A4EB-9C1B-48A5-A2AB-3BE653080F94.jpg (640x360, 80K)

SORO'D

They allied with those aryan monsters that gassed my uncle's pet hamster in Auschwitz

>labor shortage

Hyper-capitalists should be flayed. Getting really tired of this fucking shit. The number one enemy right now are corporate cuckservatives

Only niggers care about niggerball, I couldn't give less of a shit. In fact, I hope our team bombs in this world cup(again), in this political climate it means the peasants will rebel.
I'll be fine where I live, fuckers up north can worry about it

That's how it starts and then suddenly there are govt officials running on policy of allowing visa overstayers permanent citizenship, claims that not allowing family members in is inhumane, and diversity lottery immigration.

Thats how it starts.

UNSPEAKABLE HORRORS
NOW PAY REPARATIONS

Attached: jewish moonwalker.png (981x297, 24K)

Aren't labor shortages good? I mean not like a truly excellent thing, but if you've got people working non essential jobs like at Starbucks and McDonald's, then it's not truly a labor shortage, it's just that they aren't paying enough for the jobs that are having a "shortage". I don't understand all this nonsense about shortages. There are way too many restaurants and gas stations and NEETs and welfare niggers and simply unemployed people for me to believe in a labor shortage. And even if it were somehow true, I still don't care. So what? It's much much better than a labor surplus. The market will sort itself out, it will just be pricier than employers want to pay. But that is generally good for the economy. Supply and demand is so fucking simple, I don't understand the confusion.

Can I be one of them? I love japan

>then suddenly there are govt officials running on policy of allowing visa overstayers permanent citizenship
I don't think that's how things will happen in Nippon. You see, over there they don't have a thousand NGOs and religious institutions telling them "we're all human beings! Have them over!"
As much as they have been subverted since WW2, they still have pride in their kin, something bordering the unexistent in the West.

Attached: japan.jpg (1093x481, 93K)

They're all Taiwanese, Chinese and Korean you stupid whore

Tfw ywn be this edgey

I'm a foreign worker who knows a bit of construction, Take me!

Why would Japan want to export its wealth though? It's lose lose for the nation and society of Japan. The only winners are the employers. Maybe the employers are paying the government off. But who cares if these jobs don't get done? You have to pay people a fair price for their labor, you shouldn't just import people that are willing to work for less, that is retarded.

I'm going to investigate applying.

It will end like everywhere else.

Millions of African ghouls.

The biblical flood. Eradicating civilization as we know it.

there is no labor shortage in japan. companies just refuse to increase wages

Man that's gay. Literally the whole world is being asked to go to some chicken swinging wall because of muh lolocoaster? Is it really because of that or does that wall represent something else..

PLS PICK ME WTF

japan, don't take mohammeds

I imagine 500k Weeboos fixing up their CV:s as we speak

>A record 1.28 million foreigners were working in Japan in 2017, more than double the 480,000 in 2008. Nearly a third of them, at 29 percent, were from China, followed by 19 percent from Vietnam, 12 percent from the Philippines, 9 percent from Brazil and 5 percent from Nepal.

they let huehues in but not british this is outrageous

Slavery and deportation

They will learn why they are there and then they will submit or leave.

Attached: 7A38B2AC-4076-47B3-BA51-1848D7B2212A.jpg (586x894, 112K)

Yeah, so they get big government to fix that for them. Why is this allowed?

>The Battle of Nanking
War is war. Don't hide behind civilians and claim you will fight to the death

if they allow in whites then we will give them a temporary baby boom and overall will be for the best. if they let in shitskins then there will be Sharia Law by 2030.

It doesn't count deportations either

The Japs sold out the Germans in WWII. Fuck them let them have it.

Their government should be doing more to encourage native Japanese to have children....Japan should keep it’s doors closed and preserve their culture.

We have almost exactly that amount of Muslims here, Japan can have them for enrichment purposes if they want.

I wiwll go and fuck all the nip qts

Don't stop Huehue from calling out the Chink.

OY GEVALT!

Attached: Eternal Austrian.jpg (519x960, 69K)

True. Also a morality based on shame and not guilt. So no huwhite guilt over there. But getting blacked and having ghettos would be extremry shamefur dispray!

Most of them will be indians LOL

When and how?

I can actually understand leaders of Christian countries visiting the wall, as it's essentially a part of Christianity, too. I can't think of a single reason why would a leader of a country that has absolutely zero ties with the middle eastern religions and culture do that though. Whoever has proposed that, has kinda commited a faux pas.

Six million Shekels on: it was the (((USA))). Japan's supreme overlord.

this the chinese also drowned nearly a million of their own people by flooding the yellow river to halt the advance of the japanese. They didn't care about civilian casualties besides the outrage factor.

probably dotheads

>VART IS DOING WRONG SIR?

>nips take slavs
>economy doing great
>babies born from slavs are stronger than average japs and smart like asians

>nips take niggers and shitskin like western countries
>economy gets worse every year
>streets full of little negroids and brown subhumans, just the sight of it make people sick

I do all that shit and was in the army, can I come farm or build in your great country, promise to help vote in better gun laws. Even become a shinto guy and actually meld with Japanese culture except I know I will never be accepted.

POLAN STRONK!

Attached: Average Polack.jpg (471x400, 119K)

I accept you, user.

picture is fake. he would be using chopsticks

Honestly they should've attacked russia in the east and helped Germany squish communism rather then bringing the us into the war.

thanks brah

I suppose they were to busy fighting the USA and CHYNA. Getting baited into attacking Russia under false expectations was the biggest mistake in the first place.

I am talking about how they should've taken the oil and steel they neeeded from Russia instead of the bringing the USA into the war like the rothchilds wanted.

Uh but noone forced them to go to war with the US. They had their reasons, but they still had a choice.

Guest workers is no big deal as long as they do not become citizens.

inb4 100k Nigerians imported to Tokyo

REEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1481779337941.jpg (600x576, 13K)

This. The West needed 1500 years of Judeo-Marxist guilt culture before it could be primed for extermination.

I don't know if that was possible. Just because there are theoretically oil and steel, does not mean you can access them.

Well, the oil embargo would have killed them in the long run. And there was a reason, too, why the USA considered the Reich the primary threat. After they initially BTFO the Eternal Anglo, they pretty much lost all encounters with the Yankees.

I think, IF Stalin and Hitler would have allied in the long run, the surplus of resources from Russia and their man power could have decided the war differently. But that impossible due to Bolshevism. It also would have taken a different outcome, if Britain could have been pursuaded into an anti-communist alliance. But that was also made impossible, because of (((reasons))). Although in 1940 the vote to accept Hitler's peace offer were 3 against 3, Churchill decided it against.

Attached: milton_par_lost3.jpg (500x614, 38K)

Very, very true

They already did and the first thing they did was rape.

Only after they got rekt did they start calling it a rape etc

It was a battle they got militarily raped at

Africa unlikely

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-31 Japan to let in 500,000 foreign workers to help plug labor shortage.png (890x166, 24K)

How long until the test becomes a "test"?
Abdul and his seven children are dying in drone strikes right now goyim!