Real Enemy

Do you have any idea to stop the real enemy of society?
>Jews control people by means of banks, money
>we can not attack them because they have too much influence
Can we attack banks in any way ?

Attached: 1526914116781.jpg (1000x1000, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mondediplo.com/2003/05/05lacroix
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah. Andrew Jackson did it. They tried to kill him.
Lincoln tried to do it, Got his brains blown out.
Kennedy tried to do it. Got his brains blown out.
Nixon Knew about it; was framed and resigned rather than be impeached.
Ron Paul wanted to red pill America about it; even the Republicans stopped him.

If she already got free why did she go for the key?

are you retarded?

She didnt want to run around nekkid, the stuck up bitch

Jesus that makes me hard...

Attached: stop-it-boner.-no-meme.jpg (600x561, 25K)

Post moar OP

Yes, take on the root cause of the problem, capitalism

Yes.

The answer is life insurance.

I will switch to a pc so I can expand on this

In the mean time

Bump

If the handcuff wasn't placed on any kind of platform to hold it steady in place, and has no electrical sensors, how could she get her arm through it and how did it lock around her wrist?

>Can we attack banks in any way ?
Yes.

Attached: +Gold Standard.png (1331x896, 459K)

Don't let the secret out bro

POST MORE YOU KURWA FUCK

MORE POLAND MORE

The most important thing you can do for the white race, and yourself, is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, to the greatest possible extent, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Attached: 1527669728227.png (600x1724, 785K)

No one should have to fight to maintain their racial purity. If the race isn't collectively operating in a way that preserves it, then it simply isn't worth fighting for in the first place. Additionally, why even care, you will be dead soon and then the universe will end and none of it will matter anyway, especially something as trivial as racial purity. Stop being stupid.

why not just tear the strap on the swimsuit and walk away to the changing room.

Attached: 1469167922650.jpg (433x380, 25K)

enchanted cuffs
designed for combating witches, but useful enough for dealing with japanese schoolgirls

Attached: BoundWitch-single-150.jpg (552x952, 137K)

I'm back.
I said the same thing when I found out, but it's time to quit hiding this. Rich people have known for generations, but they stole it from the common people.

First thing is first, you need to understand what your relationship with the bank is.

When you deposit money into an account, the bank pays you an interest rate on it. It's tiny (.02%-1.5% depending on account type), but why?

The banks do so much for you, right? Safe, insured place to keep money, instant access around the globe, ability to transfer even large amounts instantaneously, automatic transaction tracking, etc etc etc

The answer to the why question is this: The bank is the borrower, and you are the lender.

The next question is What do the banks do with your money?

her blouse unbuttons so that's easy to fix

You can doom yourself and the whites of the future to a life alone in the world, connected to others only through the inane and trivial media bullshit given to them by the elite. I'm going to work to leave them something better. You have to work for something. Some honest hard work isn't so bad. Work will set you free.

Attached: 893420982343.jpg (1247x845, 135K)

Attached: JewishIdenifyer.png (574x499, 258K)

Sure. Don't use them.

Spill anything about Federal Reserve. I mean ANYTHING.

To not have to be naked.
It's like you don't know how traps and snares work

>What do the banks do with your money?

Invest it

The answer is simple, of course. They lend it out, typically at much higher interest rates than they borrow it at.

Mortgage debt is going for around 4% these days, up from recent lows.

Cars can be had for under 2% interest (which is fascinating frankly)

But they also lend for commercial real estate, business startups and expansions, credit cards, etc.

Sometimes they earn 30% or more on the money they pay you .02% to borrow.

So this is one of the first principles you must understand about money. It must be put to work (lent out) in order to grow, and you can borrow money at low rates if you can guarantee access and security while lending it out at higher rates to earn a spread.

What kind of pedo shit is this?

you mean like how North Korea, Iran, and Cuba dont have a Rothschild one?

> dumb slut doesn't just rip her rip the band then retie it

The best kind.

Sort of

Here's the biggest problem with this from my (and I suspect many Jow Forumsacks') perspective:

The proceeds of this differential in lending rates is not used to build up our people and nation, but rather to build up the empire of the Jews and other elites.

Is there a way that we can save money and retain control over its use, securing the profits for ourselves, our communities, churches, and posterity?

Indeed there is.

Again, the answer is life insurance, and let me help you understand why by explaining some things about it.

Bump

First of all, life insurance is commonly understood to be a hedge against risk, a way to ensure that if you die during your producing years that your beneficiaries will not be left destitute because your ability to earn has perished with you.

This is an important feature of life insurance (the death benefit) but it is not the most important feature. Stay with me, there are a few more things to go over to bring you along.

It will be helpful if you begin to think of life insurance as a piece of property. Not one that you can visit or build on, but one that you can rent, lease, or purchase.

Create and do ad time on fractional reserve lending with a braindead simple advertisement
let the natural selfish inclination of normies do the rest

The best we can do is buy Bitcoin and Monero (ancap's best weapon)

Dmitri knows what's up, also forming families.

Kek, dark to adorable

When you rent or lease a piece of property, you secure its use for a specified period of time for an agreed upon amount of money, generally paid in monthly installments.

This is what term insurance is, the first of two basic types of life insurance.

You contract with a life insurance company to insure your Human Life Value (HLV, a number based on your earnings, assets, and liabilities) against loss. If you die during the time that you are renting or leasing this policy, the death benefit is paid to your beneficiary.

Using our property metaphor, you accumulate no equity in the property (policy) nor can you benefit from its appreciation.

>death benefit is paid to your beneficiary
I hope you are getting somewhere with this, because so far it isn't very helpfull to the living beans among us.

Hopefully he doesnt try to sell us life insurance at the ene

The other basic type of life insurance is permanent insurance, which comes in two basic types, Whole Life and Universal Life.

UL is just term insurance with an investment account tacked on to pay the premiums. It's mostly useless for our purposes and a bad idea, so I'll just move on.

Whole Life is our financial tool, and this is like buying that same piece of property.

It costs more to secure a mortgage on this property than it does to rent it, but the benefits are much greater. First, like any property purchase, we build equity in it, and second, the property appreciates over time.

If you have equity in a real piece of property, you can access it in several ways.

You can sell it, pay off what is remaining on the mortgage, and keep the difference.

You can take out a second mortgage for the equity you have.

And you can secure a line of credit on the equity.

In either of these last two cases, you must qualify for the loan with credit, income, and an appraisal on the property. Deficiencies in any of those areas prevent you from accessing your equity.

This is one reason why it's a mistake to think of equity in a property (whether it's your home or any other property you own) as 'money in the bank'. You are subject to the bank for permission to use your money, and even if you decide to sell, you are at the mercy of the market, which means that if you need to sell in a down market, you will not realize as great a gain.

Would be funny tho

Nope, it's Death Insurance.

Attached: warhammer-guardsmen.jpg (1000x1294, 218K)

You can email me at [email protected]

>Can we attack banks in any way ?
Trump just helped them buy loosening the regulations.
You may be seen as anti trump.

Attached: trumpjoo.jpg (568x595, 63K)

>blackpilled philosophy
You're the reason the West is dying. Collective defeatism pinned on you by your kike overlords. Pathetic.

Wake up white man.

Attached: IMG_1509.jpg (444x447, 97K)

This.

The Jew wants you weak and complacent.

Attached: IMG_1499.png (676x1037, 437K)

I'm getting there fren
Like I'm going to post up my email at the end to solicit your business. I don't want to get fired for posting about the Jews on a Malaysian basket weaving forum.

Equity in a life insurance contract is the same and different.

It's called Cash Surrender Value or Cash Value for short.

You can surrender the contract entirely and receive any equity you have built up.

You can also collateralize the equity you have in the contract through a guaranteed policy loan, which does not require any qualifications (hence guaranteed)

So, in effect, a properly structured whole life contract can be used like a bank.

Now here's where we have to be really careful and make sure we are selecting the right kind of contract.

This is assuming the value of the property goes up which is a very large assumption

These exact kinds of things happen to hundreds of young teenagers every May in Norway, and it's socially acceptable as long as no one gets hurt.

Also copious amounts of underage public sex.

Bless whoever came up with russetid.

>You can also collateralize the equity you have in the contract
neat
>be really careful and make sure we are selecting the right kind of contract.
yeah i sure as hell never heard of a insurance where you can,
> surrender the contract entirely and receive any equity you have built up.
must be rare, do all insurance providers have it?
also
>a properly structured whole life contract can be used like a bank'
isnt this a loophole in the plan? wont they change it when they realize it can be used that way?

I'm getting there. LI isn't subject to the same kind of market forces as real estate, and in fact, it has guaranteed values that it cannot be reduced below.

OK, so the next lesson in this class is How Life Insurance Companies Make Money

First, LI companies are profitable by nature, because they are built on White Christian Math not Kike Math.

A life insurance company is like a three legged stool, and the legs are Morbidity and Mortality, Expenses, and Investments.

Morbidity and Mortality - Actuarial science. The father of it, Elizure Wright said something to the effect that there is no telling when a single man may die but in a group of 1000 it's an absolute certainty how many will die in the next year. Life insurance companies put together big groups of people and then use math to figure out how many will die. We're good at it.

Expenses - self explanatory. We need to keep expenses low to keep profits high.

Investments - Life insurance companies are very conservative. We invest in long term, low yield corporate and government bonds. Also really big real estate projects, but it depends on the company.

So, why do you care if life insurance companies are profitable? Because there is a way you can benefit from that profitability through a truly equitable contract.

Use credit unions

>Can we attack banks
Sure.

Attached: bank_2244997b.jpg (620x387, 76K)

Any more like that?

>88
nice

This. Every president that tries to bring up the issue gets killed or framed.

We must stop using banks is it normal functioning without a bank is possible fens ?
Aus/Swis fags halp

Attached: 1527579683096.jpg (338x380, 21K)

Yup support alternatives to fossil fuels, all the biggest banks basically own all the biggest oil companies. Just put up a couple Thorium reactors and start making electric cars.

Your money would grow faster NOT being in a life insurance contract. Whole term life is a bad investment.

Sorry, boss came in wondering why I'm not making phone calls haha. You fuckers are important though so I will continue and finish up as quickly as possible.

Guys please every violence against each other makes us weaker

Attached: 1525602927430.png (591x899, 247K)

Im anti-corp because corporations support only one (((social group)))

Attached: 1525680260370.gif (200x200, 382K)

but traps r gay

>y u crien?
>thingken of emprah

well???

Fuck off Dave, go back to your dumbass radio show and keep shilling boomers to throw their money at mutual funds.

Also, I just explained how you can collateralize the money you dumb nigger, do you not know what leverage is?

You should care if LI companies are profitable because there is a way to share in their profitability.

In general, life insurance companies are either stock or mutual ownership. Stock companies pay profits to share holders, who are not necessarily policy owners. Mutual companies pay profits (dividends or return of unused premium) to their policy owners, because their policy owners own the company.

This is the concept of mutuality, and it should make everyone on this board fucking excited right now.

Keep another thing in mind here: Life insurance rewards you for being healthy and living a productive and moral life by reducing rates for those who live that way.

I am pro-corporation because I am heavily invested in stocks and corporate bonds.

If you want to profit as well, I encourage buying corporate bonds.

lyk dis if da throne make u cri evrytiem

this christmas
>the
>stock
>market
c r a s h e s

Can you make a paste bin of this please.
I never get a straight answer when I try to do the whole life insurance pay myself thing

Sorry, I have work to do as well.

There are hundreds of life insurance companies, only a few of which are participating (dividend paying) mutual companies that offer quality whole life contracts.

Penn Mutual, Ohio National, and Mass Mutual are the biggest and best of these, not necessarily in that order.

You will now (((Google))) whole life and see page after page of Jew shilling against it, and if you dig further and start looking at overfunding whole life, you will find even more kike propaganda about how it's a bad idea.

But this is the gist, and then I've got to go for a while, but I will be back to answer any questions.

Whole life insurance is an equitable contract between you, the LI company, and the other policy holders (owners) of that company. The money you put in the contract earns dividends (3-5% these days, but bond rates are going up so dividend rates should as well, which will make sense if you've read my other posts) which can continue to grow at compound interest indefinitely while you can collateralize that money for investing in things like business and real estate (typically at about 5-6% interest, guaranteed loans remember) to earn your own spread.

It's a family bank not based on the fractional reserve system of the hook nosed overlords ruining the West. You fuckers need to look into this.

Oh, and let's not forget that fat death benefit that continues to get bigger in a whole life contract (appreciation) so that you can actually start building a legacy instead of acting like a baby boomer and leaving your kids destitute.

In our next installment we may talk about the tax advantages of this strategy which are enormous. (think: do you have to report a loan to the IRS? What if you have lots of money in one of these like it's a retirement account and you're using it as income?)

I'll work on it when I have time.

I've been wanting to do a general or something on this forever but just haven't gotten around to it. I'll get serious about it, this is really fucking important.

it really is funny when some retard who can't possibly comprehend the amounts of money that get moved on (stock markets), takes his puny savings and tries to play with the big boys

Make it illegal to charge interest. I remember there were talks in Russia about creating an interest free Christian bank a while ago.

And do you remember why ?

mondediplo.com/2003/05/05lacroix

The end of gold standard it's a revenge from Charles de Gaulle !

I looked into this years ago and I am still on a email list for some women who preaches this bet on your self strategy. I know that loans from your own account are not taxed but most accountants don’t fully know the rules.

Attached: 1522855714501.gif (577x474, 1.34M)

No. Interest serves a purpose and encourages people to led to you. (((They))) May have abused the idea and purpose but it serves one none the less.
Islam forbids interest so to get around it they charge a service fee. Which in general turns out to be nothing but the amitorized interest.
You have to give people an incentive to lend you money. Interest serves that purpose.

Checked
Jew posts a horribly painful gif in a thread that threatens their Jewish control over banking and investment.
Post is 666

God is going to send you to hell you filthy fucking degenerate murderous kike, and those digits prove it.

Maybe if you repent and immediately gas yourself He will have mercy on you.

Attached: cannot unsee.gif (307x350, 2.63M)

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

Resource economy.
Project Venus.

>israeli flag
>gore
>666
most jewish post I've ever seen

Stop taking loans. Convince your friends and family to not engage in any usury. Teach your children to never have any business with it. Kike power comes from dumb goyim.
I fucking bet than every single 1st worlder fag complaining here about kike degeneracy has at least some story of being on goy side of their financial manipulations, and thus basically paid for all the shit they do with his nation.

>Spill anything about Federal Reserve
are you ready for it?

it's the most retarded sensationalized meme conspiracy of our time, the fed does whatever congress tells it to do

Final solution of anime

Hans, I...