Well Jow Forums, are you a part of the problem??

Well Jow Forums, are you a part of the problem??

Attached: IMG-20180531-WA0005.jpg (564x564, 81K)

Bump

You're stupid in more ways than one, remember that sage goes in all fields lurkers.

Found the autist that is part of the problem

i dont watch nigger collision advertisement fest

not an argument bud

i dont give a fuck
hows that for an argument shithead

I thought he kneeled to pray. If he was really kneeling in protest, these fucking hypocrites can fuck off.

>I don't like what you said so I'll say sage and slide thread!

It's not because of the protest. People just don't like Kapernick because he's an whiny overprivileged faggot bushy head bitch boy. Oh and OP is a massive cock sucking faggot

not giving a fuck yet you'll continuously fuss about liberals being hypocrites when you're one too

>One person kneeling for a good cause
>One person kneeling for a bad cause
ITS EXACTLY THE SAME GOY!

I thought it was because of religious convictions. Isn't that why the left would shit on him all the time over it?

I don' know about this; sports fans seemed just as pissed about Tebow kneeling as they were over Kaepernick et al.

yeah, ratings dropped, the president colluded, people burned jersies, and special sanctions were added in just for tebowing

desu

Fake. He was praying during the game and you can see people walking in the picture.

the only thing i give a fuck about is all the meme flag fucking jews on here
who the fuck unironically enjoys watching overpayed niggers fucking run at each other in between fucking zoloft commercials

Fake and gay, liberal faggot get fucked

kilpatrick was protesting America.

I don't watch football but I would bet my life on remembering hearing about this dude kneeling in the end zone as his way of showing his thanks to God. I don't recall anything about a protest of any sort. It definitely wasn't going on during the anthem.

Attached: 1527736960789.jpg (530x298, 44K)

Tebow always kneeled in prayer before he played. Are you sure it was during the anthem? Gonna need sauce before I proclaim OPs faggotry

>Time Tebow
What's better is even Snopes says this is fake. I'd express my laughter but I lost my folder.

Kneeling during the flag is disrespecting the nation and both are stupid.
Colin Kaepernick fucking sucks at football, he's just playing the black race card because he has nothing to lose and does what his muslim girlfriend tells him to do because he is a weak betamale.

Roe v Wade is a national issue. There is no national police force, unless you are protesting the FBI or DOJ (which is fine by me). But that's not what you were protesting, you were protesting cases of local police departments shooting niggers. So protesting during the national anthem was just dumb nigger antics.

Only brainlets give a fuck about football

Sage

Die.
Sage.

Yeah, where's old Timmy's career now?

>Someone else said some shit so that's your intention/beliefs.
Okay yid knock it off.

Time.

If you can't spellcheck your memes for accuracy, how can I be sure you verified the facts for accuracy?

Which one is the good cause?

nope. Tebow should('ve) be(en) fired as well.

>t. onions filled weakling who can't understand the complexity of the sport

Reminder that Kaepernick was accused of rape at some point in his career and shit the bed in final season and STILL wanted a bigger contract. THAT'S why he isn't on a team, but oh well.

Have some laughter user

Attached: 1496725774720.jpg (500x333, 33K)

This never actually happened.
Teebow never knelt during the national anthem and never knelt to protest.

Attached: 8545FC4A-5530-4B3D-8DC7-661C20C60282.jpg (640x633, 100K)

Attached: 1527786180289.jpg (564x564, 115K)

Nothing tebow does is a problem. He's a good boy.

yeah it's 100% fake

One of them is a nigger looking for attention, the other one is a good man fighting for a good cause. I don't get your point OP

Where’d you go OP you fucking faggot. He never knelt for the national anthem he was praying on the field before the game though. Fucking kikes never stop do they ?

boomer retards gtfo

Almost like different races cannot live together.

One protested murder of babies, the other one protested the murder of criminals. See the difference?

its amazing how fucked shit really is.
Tim Tebow knelt to pray. he did not do it during the anthem and it had nothing to do with abortion. is op and his handlers mad niggers? good! stay mad. you still aint getting NFL fans back. hahaha

Fake news. Tebow never kneeled to protest abortion, and he didn’t kneel during the anthem.

Fuck off.

I don’t remember this being during the anthem but conservashits would have sucked his dick either way.

Dumbass the guy kneeled in the inzone after every touchdown he never kneeled during the anthem. Fuck you.

>It's not the kneeling that ruined football.
It's the niggers.
>Member when you were warned that niggers would ruin football?

/thread

This is fake as hell. Tebow never kneeled during the National Anthem.

OP's butt got blasted, he's recovering in ER.

As much as I hate to admit it, it could've been a 10/10 troll

He actually knelt during the national anthem and he should pay just like all the blacks what are being prosecuted

>blacks what are being prosecuted
>what are being prosecuted
>what prosecuted
still no sauce. I got trolled

only tebow did it though, it wasn't like when almost all the nogs in football did it.

he knelt in prayer, not in protest, faggot

he knelt in prayer, not in protest, faggot.

I seem to recall Kaepernick kneeled for muh niggers shout by police, remained suspiciously quiet about nog on nog gun violence, was in the last year of contract that wasn't going to be renewed and was angling for a new deal/a new contract somewhere else. He was actually offered the new contract somewhere else btw (iirc two were from teams in the NFL and one was from a team in the meme CFL), but the wage was considered "derisory" so he was told to go fuck himself, ended up with nothing, and then it was spun into a new muh poor black man can't catch a break (((story))).
Or are you living in a different timeline where he dindu nuffin?

Protesting against killing children is a good cause while protesting about dindu nuffin is a bad cause

They still haven't gotten it. We like seeing football players take a knee to thank God or pray. But we hate seeing a pack of niggers kneel for wracccciisssmmm or fried chicken or whatever the fuck these monkeys do. Niggers should not be counted as humans.

Tebow is a stellar American that we should all aspire to

Kaepernick is a desperate entitled ungrateful race pimp

Fake and gay.

abortion happens, black oppression doesn't. sage