Why can't you call her a woman?

youtube.com/watch?v=MO-RkaVMHnQ

Attached: JazzandFriends.png (597x598, 552K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tlDhJBGIqpg
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=DofxovZWoqo
youtube.com/watch?v=bSmq3tW_s7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it's a male kike.

>zuchinni
>has a micro penis
hmm

>surgery soon
>followed by suicide

youtube.com/watch?v=tlDhJBGIqpg the zionists want to kill all white people

I hope the first guy to nail him after the surgery still fucks him in the ass.

you bigots will be sorry for being on the wrong side of history

Attached: colon vagina.webm (640x480, 2.93M)

Enough with your bullshit spamming.

discord gg/WczNYt3

add a .

Attached: Pic4.jpg (957x1024, 117K)

thats a man baby, and if your self esteem relies on someone elses opinion you need a new therapist.

youtube.com/watch?v=DofxovZWoqo

Attached: man-.jpg (307x438, 20K)

AAAHHHHHHHHHH

it's truly fascinating watching "Jazz" go down this path to inevitable suicide after her genital mutilation

I wonder if it will be a foreshadow/warning for future trannies/mentally ill

BECAUSE YOU AINT A CHIC IF YOU GOT A DICK

>Why can't you call her a woman?
>her
It's not that I can't, it's that I wont, because he's not a woman. I wouldn't call a cat a dog either, for the record. The fact that this sort of complete and utter madness is not only tolerated in our society but encouraged is exactly why I have come to hate the west so fucking much. We deserve nuclear hellfire.

This guy won't get any surgery. Don't you fags realize it was all a show all along? It was an agenda to push tranny bullshit to the mainstream media.

Since TLC noticed nobody bought it, they cancelled the show. No season 5 anymore. Jazz isn't going to cut his micro penis off. It was all a kike lie.

Why the fuck do mtf faggots always overanimate their facial expressions? I keep noticing that shit it's like a caricature of female expressions

Attached: 1526388592453-gif.webm (720x404, 2.97M)

omg!!! fucking horrible!!!
These body modifications are proof that these people are mentally ill.

Has a prostate, its a man.

>Bloshinski

mock it now but one day you may not be allowed to deny it sex if it request it. then whos the faggot? you would have to fuck a man or go to jail and be fucked by men

its mimics are so cringy. Trying too hard to look like a female.
Hope it will kill itself soon.

He might not be a female, but he sure is an American.

Not mocking, stating a fact.
>then whos the faggot?
Sounds like you are.

do you guys think he gets micro erections?

Attached: 1486432221760.jpg (1278x1181, 122K)

Can honestly say I've never thought about it before and I'm a homosexual.

I would call it a woman if it paid me money.

He's into girls, and everytime he is with a girl he finds attractive, he gets confused.

He knows he's not gay or a tranny, but he can't go back now. He's too far into the storyline to chicken out.

look guys I replaced my penis with an asshole just like a real girl

SOON, MY BROTHERS

Attached: 1514919472309.png (782x234, 93K)

not one of you faggots checked these digits. the absolute state

Attached: frankwhite.jpg (1600x900, 96K)

How big are its balls?

Jazz willingly wants to be tortured in the worst way possible by the medical industry, sick

well not shit sherlock, you're a homo. It takes a straight man to be attracted to a girl's penis

god dammit Australia

>confirmation
That's some newspeak I hadn't heard before

Attached: 5.jpg (960x960, 155K)

benis

Attached: 8120F6BB-9184-4697-A297-E9540126DF33.jpg (540x762, 54K)

lel

>that countdown to "my 600lb life"

Attached: images (1).jpg (543x271, 12K)

I don't understand why some people want to have an open wound between their legs the rest of their lives.

mental illness

it won't be worth it post op brahs
looks like i'm going to have to brofist his lights out

Attached: PDP.jpg (1500x1000, 288K)

post boipucci

Jennings was born in South Florida to parents Greg and Jeanette ("Jennings" is a pseudonym).[8][9] The family is Jewish,[10] and their last name is "a very Jewish, long last name."[11

Attached: PUKE.gif (240x200, 359K)

fpbp

nice quads

>americans in charge of recognizing vegetables

because she has a dick

I'll call her my little girl if she spreads her buttcheeks for me

Because he literally has a penis.

Look I'm perfectly willing to humor a crazy person for the sake of smoothing out social interactions, but if you ask for my opinion I'm going to be honest and say that I think this is a mentally ill young man whose life was ruined by leftist social engineering

would bang the 2 blondes tho

I wonder how delusional you actually have to be to believe shit like this. The sad fact is I can't tell if you're a delusional leftist, tranny, or right winger.

I can call someone whatever the hell I like.

But in this case, I'm being realistic: it's a boy pretending to be a girl.

>click the video
>recommended next: Living with a disease
youtube.com/watch?v=bSmq3tW_s7Y

well, youtube at least realizes it's a disease and points you to other diseases videos

Is she eat like this, in one year she would become whale.

Kek

the look in that man's eyes... he needs the money, he just needs to get through this one more time, he tells himself. But it's ongoing, and it never gets any easier - in fact, it gets more difficult - to pretend that these twinks' assholes are vaginas. He sees the shrunken testicles and balls bounce as he pounds another loose asshole, which occasionally gives off the smell of lube mixed with shit and enema solution. He doesn't even look up at the back of their heads anymore to at least pretend they're women; now, he subconsciously forces himself to accept what he's doing, sick of the self-delusion and the coping, like a kind of morbidly self-confrontational mental torture. He hopes it will compel him to wake up from the permanent daze he finds himself in these days, and to pull himself together enough to stop one day soon. But he needs the money. The drugs come in useful to numb the pain and suicidal impulses, and he spends way too much on self-medicating with them now. So, his rationale for fucking shemale ass was once that he needed money, but now he only spends it all on coping with his life choices. His life choices have now cancelled themselves out so he ends up with far less than when he started.

It has a penis, a tiny, sad micro penis, but it is a man, a tiny, sad micro man, but a man, nonetheless. It will never be a woman. Even if it removes the penis it will still be a biological male, nothing will change that. It is insane. It should be treated for it's insanity. Or it can just join the 45%, I care not.

Attached: 1526510952609.jpg (960x640, 130K)

bless you pajeet

Attached: 1503453104354.jpg (657x527, 34K)

Even though he will lose his penis soon he will still be a male.
You cant swap you gender with surgery.
god fuck, I hope he live-streams his suicide. (Is it sick to laugh at dying humans?)

Americans are vegetables themselves

The one on the right is a trap btw

HE already is a whale Pajeet

Attached: m70CEBw.jpg (359x305, 105K)

>a woman
He's not a woman.

Attached: 1526635255564.jpg (960x1280, 132K)

oh these digits

lets see

>I hope he live-streams his suicide. (Is it sick to laugh at dying humans?)

I don't know hans, but your country is live streaming it's suicide everyday and that doesn't stop me from laughing

>for when cutting off your foreskin just isn't enough for your slaver kike overlords

Even more amazing is there's Americans on this board disgusted with tranny dick cutting-off-ing, but are a-ok with being maimed for the kike at birth.

Attached: circumcision.png (506x402, 385K)

>that abomination
>human
Feel free to feel joy from it's suffering. It would be as if you was at the zoo.

I think jews just fuck every race and then try to make the resulting spawns become the most disgusting fucking thing anyone has ever laid eyes on.

Attached: big-fat-bitch-spic-thumbs-up.gif (324x286, 1.78M)

Attached: 1526517007172.jpg (1024x752, 93K)

Because he isn't one

"She" is going to end up downing a few hundred ambien and a quart of vodka.

Attached: 1527177314458.jpg (1408x5896, 2.7M)

quality post

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>joke
>your flag.
Please end it now. At least our cops aren't fucking our children with refugees and officials.

Attached: 1526566790253.jpg (798x770, 195K)

I'm glad that only Jow Forums will tell me that this idiot's parents are letting him cut off his genitals.

What a fucking civilization we have, this show was the best cringe in years. So fucking despicable.

Attached: 1519179282196.png (263x279, 133K)

I hope they sever a main artery whilst trying to cut off his little brown micropenis.

Why do I feel more compelled to agree with something if it's being endorsed by a pretty woman?

Wew

Attached: 1524989523546.png (128x128, 13K)

Except that's exactly what's happening and your solution is to import more of it. What a braindead country, I used to think gerries were smart

>implying that Germans want this.
It's our "Germany only exists to secure the existence of Israel" Politicians.

Day of the Rope when?

As someone who's been struggling with medical problems down that region all my life, I have no fucking clue. It's hell.

He's going through puberty, a growing boy needs to eat!

> Why can't you call her a woman?
because her dick is too small

White culture....

I hope it gets cancer and dies.

Details on your problem?

> inb4 doctors can't do the operation because they can't find his micropenis under his megafat
> another soul crushing episode full of tears on TLC

Attached: your-jewish-doctor-smirks-jewishly-at-your-prognosis.jpg (602x451, 63K)

Sex sells. It is the single great truth of advertising.

I’ll call it a corpse after one year post dick surgery

Jazz has Jew nose...

Jazz IS a Jew, the propaganda is backfiring

You're giving it too much thought. I'm sure he slurped on the other guy's junk before the dicking. Plus, he possibly got some himself

Attached: frenscovfefe.png (400x333, 91K)

Coz White people are krazy

this image makes me laugh, just this baby faced mother fucker standing there with his arms crossed like he's some sort of badass

I would call him a woman IF ONLY HE HAD ENOUGH PENIS MEAT TO MAKE A FAKE CUNT OUT OF LMAO

>colon vagina
So when you insert your dick up in there it ends up in their colon? really? lol