Whot does Jow Forums think about homophobic people?

Whot does Jow Forums think about homophobic people?

Attached: 1523203549749.jpg (390x285, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They have no place on Jow Forums

Jow Forums loves the gays because they are the greatest threat to women's ability to use pussy for power.

To some extent it is unnecessary hate and blatant purity spiraling.

But of course if you call a "homophobe" someone who is against fag parades or other public displays of their absolute degeneracy, then I have nothing against "homophobes".

So long as they aren't fucking flamboyant and always trying to sexualize everything.

There's a point of rational homophobia and then there's religious and chavinistic homophobia who stomp people's heads in for being "sinful" and "icky".

I support homophobia limited to restriction of rights, lack of social approval, and treatment as a disease. But when you get to the point of stomping in someone's head over what is essentially a mental illness it's kinda to extreme even for me.

They're good people, gas every faggot.

discord gg/bmAVNV

add a .

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

normal and healthy

Why can't people remember the gay flag goes ROYGBP not PBGYOR. Even those fake gays that followed Trump around during the campaign to make it seem like he had support from the gay community fucked that shit up.

Faggots should be burned alive

Attached: OB-YR457_putina_EV_20130827122520.jpg (300x450, 73K)

>Jow Forums loves the gays because they are the greatest threat to women's ability to use pussy for power.
Chastity is the greatest threat to women's ability to use pussy for power.

Attached: SfIerIsaacSirul02.jpg (1158x820, 941K)

These guys should be killed too.

Prisons would disprove your conclusion. Clearly being gay is easier than being chaste.

Gayest shit I ever heard. I think they’re degenerate but I don’t care what they do, he’ll is full heaven is empty remember this. It’s not supposed to be the other way around

Based and /ourguys/

Attached: 1502144492562.jpg (557x513, 73K)

Based Orthodox.

Attached: TzSj2xD.jpg (710x830, 65K)

>Clearly being gay is easier than being chaste.
easy =/= good

RIP m8. I'd start investing in life insurance.

meanwhile in the Vatican...

Attached: catho2.png (768x1024, 770K)

It wasn't that kind of greatest.

Homosexuality is a sin for a reason. But it's not any better nor any worse than lust towards women.

'Homofobic' and 'racist' are often synonyms of 'good' in the news.

Attached: 1525617136764.jpg (1080x1139, 419K)

>meanwhile at Chad's house

Attached: photo-Anal-Ass-Big-Dick-Blowjob-Gang-Bang-Gay-Handjob-804174520.jpg (464x700, 95K)

Don't care.

save the children and gas all fags

I think quite highly of myself, though it's not really dependent on my dislike of queers and faggotry

Attached: 1514349074759.jpg (960x650, 81K)

Homophobes are fucking gay.

Attached: EveryGodDamnedDay.jpg (1776x1337, 275K)

Fuck off, Schlomo.

Dirty faggot animals

+1 good opinion

>Whot does Jow Forums think about homophobic people?
Quite as bit, just ask my Queen

Most of them are more racist than pol combined.

Attached: 150415080029-tsa-screening-denver-wide-full-169.jpg (1600x900, 414K)

Anything that a leftist likes and you disagree with is always a phobia or an ism. They have no arguments so why should I make any either. Force is all that is needed to create change.

There's no such thing as an irrational fear of faggotry. It isn't a phobia, it's entirely reasonable to detest a group best known for coprophilia and AIDs.

Massive cringe.

>Whot does Jow Forums think about homophobic people?
They're trying too hard. Not as hard as the faggots, but pretty close.

All you have to do is not let them near your kids, like all the other degeneracy.

Attached: so-gay-so-what.jpg (1280x853, 238K)

Examplary people.

Homos have gone to the point where they shove each others forearm into their asses in public. That's a bridge too far. I officially became anti LGBT at. This. Moment

You libs and your "-phobe" buzzwords. I have no need to fear if someone is gay, they do.

They will get AIDS; they will not reproduce; and if there is a Hell, it is most assuredly waiting for them.

Attached: 1470306668038.jpg (382x341, 35K)

Repression and execution of their leadership. Back into the closet.

they are Extremely Good, actually

Attached: Dd88LV6V0AAvkro.jpg (820x1024, 100K)

Based

By homophobic you mean normal people.

I'm alright.

i was taught gays get aids. so fuck off homostien

They're not brainwashed

I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I think people that put one set of opinions up on a pedestal and take another set and use it for divisive purposes are a scum though.

Why do slavs hate faggots so much? All the poles and russians I've ever met, they really hated gays and became really agitated whenever they saw anything to do with homosexuality, most people wouldn't care, maybe the truth is that slavs are trapped in the closet in a big way?

Slavs are sexually repressed. So whenever something that could make them question their sexuality happens they get sweaty and scared.

I am a homophobe nigger faggot.

>homophobic
there's no such thing
faggots are disgusting, that's all