If this is white then im proud to be a vargtard

if this is white then im proud to be a vargtard

Attached: Luigi_Di_Maio_2.jpg (768x1024, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tlDhJBGIqpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrone
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

blue eyed, blonde Underarm hair and pink nipple master race

Italians were arab sex slaves for 1500 years under a kaliphate, like isis but version 1.0

youtube.com/watch?v=tlDhJBGIqpg the Hasidic Rabbis want to kill all white people. Also look at the Illuminati card game

autism

2000 - 700 = 1300

American standards

Who cares, he is a M5S, basically a leftist, you see these threads on Jow Forums and Jow Forums daily, this guy never claimed to be white or the defender of the white race, he is just tough on immigration, and more due to Lega than to his party.

Attached: 1501280974703.jpg (480x360, 16K)

you gotta love smug shitskins sitting there all like yeah whitey we're NEVER gon get genoicided again
LMAO

obviously he is not, you know that vargtards are critisized because of their stance against non-blonde non-blue eyed whites. This is just a fallacy thread.

inb4 white = skin colour

Attached: al-andalu.jpg (597x453, 60K)

I think you're confusing Italy wirh Spain, faggot.

LA ANDALUZ ES MUSLIMA

>(((white)))

Attached: 34136660_1477345275703487_3630980040826552320_o.jpg (1080x554, 48K)

That shitposter is probably not even actually spanish.

>Takes the picture of a polititian even ITALIANS make fun of for looking like a sandnigger
>thinks to be smart and witty

Nice try amerimutt, next time hang yourself

>hurr durr only blonde hair/blue eyes people with transparent skin are white.
He looks white to me. What’s the problem.

snow nigger inferiority complex is the problem

Attached: hairarchy.jpg (1000x2662, 756K)

>He looks white to me
lmao are you having a laugh? even the most tanned european is noticeably whiter. he legit looks mixed race.

No white person is as dark as the guy in OP's pic

OP and this guy creating a fallacy

every day i realize that varg is right time and time again lol, blue eyes/blonde hair + germanic/nordic face is what an actual european is suppose to look like

Have you ever seen a tanned white? Or a farmer?

have you?

Wrong. The Muslims were in Italy for roughly 75 years. 60 in most provinces. Before being kicked out.

he's not white dude

>anders
>shit tier
pick one

There are Southern Italians darker than him. White = European. Period. These are D&C tactics.

Attached: 9DBAA1F8-8AA6-45D1-8CA4-066C74DC15C4.jpg (188x267, 15K)

the only response italians have. and its sad as fuck. please stop pretending you are one of us

He’s white dude. Italians and Meds in general are tanned. Tanned doesn’t mean non-white.

Attached: 08C998FA-7129-4681-8C85-0654AC98F75C.png (750x750, 695K)

literally arab looking. he is not fully european.

>These are D&C tactics.
no just basic observation. how delusional do you have to be to consider that the same as the rest of european peoples? people can have brown eyes/hair and still be white but some people in southern europe are legitimately mixed race.

Ashkenazi jews originated from a group of north Italian jews. I believe the umbrella term of "white" should be defined as those of European decent and frankly, we're all in this (((great replacement))) together.

He looks like a tanned European. Tans do not indicate mixed heritage. Does he look black to you?

i know there are tanned whites, but they don't look like that unless they are mixed race. pic related is a tanned european.

Attached: tan.jpg (276x183, 6K)

I'm unironically whiter looking than this dude.

That guy doesn’t have a tan at all, just dark hair. I know plenty of Italian-Americans who look like the OP and darker.

then they are mixed race. sorry to break it to you. if they legit look like OP pic then they are not the same as the rest of europeans.

He's just super tan. He has the white hairline, not the ridiculous "lined-up" shaun king hairline.

Why do Italians care what nordcuxks think of you. Yours is a truly glorious culture and history that, as long as humankind will exist, will always be appealing and of relevance. Norcucks, amerimutts have no culture, and will soon disappear under a sea of niggers, muslims, asians, and race mixing on a level the world has never seen before. Their attempts at mocking you are the bleatings of impotent rage.

Europeans are not a homogeneous group to begin with. This is what Meds look like.

>This is what Meds look like.
i've been to spain and they are not this dark.

>Normal straight nose.
>Normal ears
>Normal lips
>Positive chin
>Proportional face
He is a med with more tan than usual. (east mediterranid)

Not even Italians think he's white. That's a southern Italian Terrone.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrone

He's opposed to turd world rapefugees though so what's the fucking problem?

Attached: 1503283970620.jpg (452x544, 47K)

He is of the Caucasoid race but not of the European sub-race.

Amerimutts are always confusing the two.

Some of them are.

this

the ones who are mixed race are.

Meds are not white. They European spics

>what is tan
Yer never been in Rome
Hell I live in Lombardy and it's STILL fucking hot here
The only reason im not tan is I work in office so I don't catch any sun but in the south even a few minutes of sun make you darker

It's a pain in the ass I'm a viking type genetically and I hate sun
But my ancestor raped and pillaged their way to this region 1500 years ago and we never left it so I guess I'm stuck
I would love to move to Norway or something but I hear there is too much leftism there

At least in Lombardy you can be a fascist without problems as most people are fascist here
Even white collars who pretend to be leftists are still heavily fascist behind closed doors

>>what is tan
oh c'mon he looks like a roma/gypsy descendant. if the rest of italy really looks like him they cannot be considered the same race. but i doubt they all do.

I agree he looks white. These superficial snow monkies rely too much on petty appearances.

He definitely looks southern european

Agreed. He looks white.

Monkey the Romans civilized you show some respect.

about as white as this dude.

Attached: indian.jpg (449x400, 20K)

Show some respect snow nigger. The meds created western civilization, not you, or you genetic freak of nature ghoulish birdshit brothers. Kill yourself pig. I hope italy invades northern europe and recreates the roman empire

Why do you think it is about appearance?

They where the last hope for Italy.
Then the came into power and started to LARP "im in power" so bad, its really a shame.
They elected basically a small woman to be the major of Rome, and she looks constantly overwhelmed just by being responsible for so much shit in that city.

Attached: ererer.jpg (468x278, 36K)

Not all caucasoids are white

romans were germanic and blonde/blue eyed. Stay mad shitskin

i never said i disliked meds. but claiming that the dude in OPs pic is white is disingenuous. i love how defensive you are at this fact though, lmao.

easily the best identifier of racial background is by just looking at someone. how is it not to do with appearance?

clearly not white
middle eastern rape baby

No
They were like her stop wewuzin you cumskin lardass

this. fucking autists on this board dont know what a tan is apparently.

I'm suprised that Italians look this brown. If I didn't know they were Italian I would have guessed that they were Indian.

You are either a retard or a Jew. If white, in the modern world, in particular, means light hair and blue eyes, well I can put pictures of people from Pakistan that meet that criteria. And there are also examples from Israel, and even northern Africa.

Attached: fc9f5f948a966c4dd6423b0a59c9b766.jpg (1024x815, 409K)

Attached: 2018-IAAF-World-Indoor-Championships-Day-Two-Arena-Birmingham.jpg (615x409, 50K)

where did i say you had to be blue eyed and blonde to be white? i am just saying the dude in OPs pic is likely from a mixed background. there are people in central and southern europe who don't look anything like he does.

funny. she's mixed race and looks just like OPs pic? i thought you said he was white?

Why so apologetic, is either white and European, or is not, make your choice. And no, he’s not mixed, he looks very much Southern Euro.

She’s a half-breed mutt, and by British standards, European. And she does not look like a Southern Euro at all. But she does look very much luke a Brit.

Attached: 035737.jpg (500x500, 50K)

If you can't blend into a wheat field you are not white

Attached: k2_items_src_e84711d5daf56e77680ec6d6c9e82b60.jpg (900x600, 345K)

Retard
Only she is real Italian and clearly white. Of course most meds are not blue eyed or light haired, but they're still white. the other examples of course have heavy north african or middle eastern admixture
Also, there are loads of swarthy people who've been living in the british isles for centuries and they still classify as white

Attached: 84889471.jpg (612x555, 37K)

>Why so apologetic
where am i apologising?
>is either white and European, or is not, make your choice
i already said he doesn't look white. being born in europe suddenly doesn't make you such.

>And no, he’s not mixed, he looks very much Southern Euro.
he looks like a roma person to be honest (or just mixed). i am calling bullshit if that is supposedly the norm for 'white' southern europeans.

>and by British standards, European
funny seeing as you are the one that seems to be accepting every mixed person as european. no one actually thinks your pic is white. i am not sure what point you are trying to make here.

not even italians consider him to be white.
he looks like a kebab guy
nice meme

Does white have any basis in biological reality anymore. The guy is brown.

back to leftypol

which guy? the guy in the OP?
yes, he's not white. It's not only the color but the coarse hair, the eye-brows, the shape of the mouth

probably one of his granma fucked a nigger soldier during ww2

My work is never done.

Attached: ItalianGenes.png (1766x809, 1.55M)

Looks do not matter in determining race. I am so sorry you can bot get past superficial apperances.

when will Jow Forums finally understand that we couldn't give less of a fuck about being white and having anything to do with whites? this is becoming just spam at this point

Why is it necessary for you to substitute the word "White" with European? This woman is not White in Britain. Why would you try to imply that she is?

I had a schoolmate with the skin so dark and bronzed... I don't know, sometimes this kind of people pop-up. He was 100% italian, and with western features.

SOME italians are white, germany was in the process of colonizing northern italy. Suddenly Naples and Sicily join the nation.

In short, Borders /= Race

It's that simple. SOME are and SOME obviously aren't. Calling yourself Italian or Mediterranean doesn't make you White especially when it is clear that the person isn't. It's an assault on sensibility.

Better DeMaio than a German like Trump who is on his on his knee's 24/7 guzzling jewish cum.
DiMaio's father was an MSI activist, and did more for fascism/european culture than all of you american spergs put together.

itt shitskin vs nordic fallacy kek

It's sure.

I bet on a sandnigger.

this

This

Why would being white be a good thing, look at your countries and folk now.
>but we wuz good back then. The jews took our magic powers away.
If you were so great how did it come to this, how did you not stop them? Perhaps white civilization has its on destruction seeded in its very inception.
Jewish control of white capital goes back to Charlemagne, way prior to anything you cucks defend as the high point of your society.

He might be a former roman slave, don`t forget that south italy had a big slave population for the entirety of the roman empire. Probably his ancestors we`re slaves from middle east.

>brown hair brown eyes have to throw a bunch of musicians and philosophers on there to stroke their egos.
>don't have a single great leader or conquerer

Meanwhile brown haired blue/green eyes has great leaders, philosophers, inventors, military tacticians, and not to mention counter Semites.

its not even a debate which one is superior here. Tell me if you were going to start a country would you want a bunch of people like the top of a bunch like the second tier.

for you, is most important are white that to be smart.
in italy, sorry for you, the ''white skin'' can be white,slightly brown or brown, is same.
i am half white because i am half spanish, and, i know, spain is europe. so, i am white? idk, but i am not black, because i am not african or whatever

> Probably his ancestors we`re slaves from middle east.
Most of the South Europeans can tan like that in summer, some of them even go to tanning beds and shit like that > no homo

Attached: 927510896.jpg (1024x682, 254K)

Again with this shit. Italians look like italians, like other Med countries. They couldn't care less about the colour of their skin or that their great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather was African.

I have the pinkest of all nipples and I'm not afraid of anything.

Alexander the great had dark hair and brown eyes. Screw you

thank you, god!