How does it feel to be around white men if you're a non white. I imagine you'd feel inferior

How does it feel to be around white men if you're a non white. I imagine you'd feel inferior.

Attached: 1375536472380.jpg (1024x768, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tlDhJBGIqpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily reminder this is your average white male. Imagine feeling inferior to this.

Attached: 1514344660466-1.jpg (639x472, 104K)

same thing for manlets i suppse

Half white, yet have always instinctively regarded white males, particularly those with fairer skin and light hair, as weak and feminine creatures. I often feel a visceral sense of disgust at their sickly physical presence, much like one would react to a leaper or an aids patient.

Wh*Te men are either unemployed fentanyl addicts or entitled soft closet homosexuals. There's a third category, they're called Chechens.

Attached: real sports ramzan kadyrov final.jpg (1135x851, 91K)

Attached: goat.jpg (466x481, 40K)

*leper

Long time lurker. I had to reply to this one. I am the only black guy at my work and I feel like a king. Everyone here has white guilt and the women all want me. I can do no wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=tlDhJBGIqpg

The Hasidic Rabbis want to kill all whites. Also check out the Illuminati card game.

Like being around any other civilized person mostly unless they're a bunch of white niggers. Then it's like being around regular niggers.

Sandnigger here
Ive always despised white men as weak and feminine. Ive never been able to cope with their gay manners.

The only whites I respect are chechens serbs and ukrainians

this
t. half sandmonkey

We must remember, shitskins are not self aware at all, they think people like them, they feel superior even when they are in a complete dependency of others and generally worthless. It is a mistake to ask such a question to them. They do not have this concept, they are raised since birth believing they are superior, like gypsies.

had to double check if this is me. ufff

He’s right, sadly. Sometimes I feel bad when I look at other white Men but then I look at non white men and realize we’re all a shadow of what we could be.

Attached: DCD0E0EF-132F-4B2A-8290-5D0725F4BECD.png (882x758, 224K)

Muh “Feminine”

Is that why sandniggers are all rude as fuck? Being polite is 'gay'?

Attached: leggings,m,210x230,front-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-2u1.jpg (210x230, 7K)

Its more than polite. Its that way white men are always smiling and touching each other making gay jokes and being pussies.

German men are the only white men that are worth anything

I have never actually seen a white person like this in real life.
t. Ruralite.

Too bad you're still a nigger :/

Yknow, the only non-whites I ever interact with are Chaldeans, care to drop some knowledge on them real fast?
Should I start openly regarding them with contempt?

We have the ability to exterminate/deport/enslave every non-light skinned Oriental in a matter of years, the only thing stopping us is our self-destructive moral framework.

God damn it the memes are real. This place is full of shitskins.

pic related niggers

Attached: white pride.png (565x575, 509K)

Attached: WHITE_CULTURE.png (1146x783, 191K)

The most difficult part is enduring the smell, but otherwise it's the same. I mean, why do all white people smell like crusty shit? Just go to a smash tournament to see what I'm talking about.
Sick fucks.

Attached: YXhszy4.png (588x570, 66K)