Brexit: No-deal would lead to immediate food and medicine shortages

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5800017/Britain-suffer-shortages-food-medicine-no-deal-Brexit.html

Aaaaaa nooooo h-h-how could this be happening, whyyy mee whyyyy meeeeee, MAKE IT STOP PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

WAGES ARE FALLING
INFLATION IS RISING
FINANCE SECTOR FLEEING
GOVERNMENT PASSING DRACONIAN LAWS
STUNTED GROWTH IN LITERALLY ALL ECONOMIC FORECASTED SCENARIOS
EU LITERALLY DICTATING THE NEGOTIATIONS

NOOOOOOOOOOOÒOOOOOOOOO BREXIT WAS SOPPOSED TO BE A GOOD THING

WHY DID YOU CONVINcE ME TO VOTE FOR THIS POL? WHY?

MY LIFE IS RUINED AAAA WHAT HE HELLL!

WE WERE GOIGN TO TRADE WITH THE WOLRD
THE BRITESH IMPIRE WAS GOING TO COME BACK

I JUST WANT SOME FUCKING FOOD AAAAAA

Attached: 1528039905954.jpg (563x721, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edri.org/eu-moves-one-step-closer-to-the-worlds-worst-internet-filtering-law/
youtube.com/watch?v=84vbw_flvqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good fuck you guys, hope you become a blacked caliphate.

I read that earlier, I haven't laughed so much in ages.

Get fucked you gypo cunt

>Some imediate suffering now
or
>Unending slavery to the jews
We need to leave the EU then burn down our current systems of governance and hang the politicians for being incompetant and traitors.

It seems you are the ones who do you crooked yellow teeth bastard.

Ha, I was at work for only a few hours today and I probably made more money than you would earn in a month.
Get fucked you poverty stricken gypo cunt

Stop this shit. Everything will be fine.
12 more month and this nonsense is done with.
I hate the new wall we have to build to nothern ireland and this will probably wake up the IRA again, but we have to control our borders.

You should keep your mouth shut or I will call the police and nick you.

A German financial institute recently released a study that stated a no deal Brexit would result in Britain losing 6 trillion pounds over the course of the next 20 years. However if history has shown us anything it's that any numbers coming out of Germany are vastly inflated if not a complete hoax.

Attached: 1496080640755.gif (550x310, 2.03M)

I must admit, i thinking about driving to Amsterdam at Brexit day and watch the ships with Britons flags get in line with the ones from shithole countries, waiting up to three days to get processed. I will eat fish and chips to that kind of freedom.

Will someone please just start a fucking war?

>edri.org/eu-moves-one-step-closer-to-the-worlds-worst-internet-filtering-law/
Good to know now, you wont be able to tell me in a few days.

>reports drawn up by (((civil servants)))

Attached: 1492509866310.gif (245x206, 730K)

>>edri.org/eu-moves-one-step-closer-to-the-worlds-worst-internet-filtering-law/
Its not gonna happen. Its the maximalist position because they want some corporate gibs from Google and Facebook, and all the other laws did shit.
So they will probably add some sort of large text tax, which will do nothing. But thats all.
They discussed TPTT for 10 years and where its now? In the trash.

19 days.

A gypo calling the police... is about as likely as a gypo taking a bath

>thinks leaving EU will mean less influnece by jews.

lol.

you know why Rupert Murdoch wanted Brexit? because he would have mor einfluence on the UK if it didn't have the Eu to back it up.

and that is the reason all theother rich kids wanted Brexit. so the poor - anyone less than multimillionaire - would have less power.

you think the international banks will have less power on the UK after Brexit?

lol

there is a bigger war. youtube.com/watch?v=84vbw_flvqA

Does being on an island make you fucking stupid? Who is one of the countries we didn’t just tariff? No worries as usual we will save you from ze germans. No go renew your worry looscenisce.

>edri.org/eu-moves-one-step-closer-to-the-worlds-worst-internet-filtering-law/
Not really. Its the first talks, and if just one of 28 want to change things, it takes another loops until 2020. They already took out lot of shit and the whole point of this is, that Google and Facebook can't really get out "all around" licensing with media corporations, including news outlets. This failed in Spain and France miserably, so they have to try it again, but this time they didn't want to give any side an out.
Both practically have to do licensing talks by default which is bullshit and will not hold up in EU courts.

I'd rather by ruled by Anglo banks than Jerry banks.

Attached: considerthefollowing.png (800x424, 293K)

We have acres of farm fields lying unused,most of the iimport food is out of season like strawberries in december.
More brexit scaremongering.

Every day the world of Mad Max gets closer
Cant wait

Attached: madmax.jpg (590x393, 122K)

>The EU want this
>This is not even the fist time they have tryed
>the EU's track record of keep trying till they get their way
>infact they just flatout refuse no for an answer and do it anyway.

The infrastructure is alredy been put in place, nothibg is going to stop it, not even your dissent.
Enjoy your internet 2.0 in the EUSSR.

Brexit is not happening lads, there is no way to solve the Irish border issues outside of the customs union

Like do you mean giving the rest of Ireland back to the Irish?

Wishful thinking. It will never happen. Happenings are not happening. At most you might see a nice level of urban decay (like South Bronx in the eighties), but nothing more fun that that.

>rest of Ireland
>back

Did Ireland ever consist of the hole island?

Stupid britainistanis are becoming Romania now.

When Britain owned it yeah.

We had this sort of news before the vote, which got mocked on Twitter with various different apocalyptic scenarios. People have short memories.

>Brexit is not happening lads, there is no way to solve the Irish border issues outside of the customs union

Here's the way to solve it. Do nothing. Do fuck all. Let the EU patch the massive gaping hole on their border left by their stupid trade practices and avoid letting this whole artificially contrived side issue damage the negotiations. Fuck continentals and fuck the cuck Irish.

Attached: 1515179229885.png (488x514, 451K)

I thought as soon as we would vote "Leave" we'd turn to eat each other from starvation?

I embrace total societal collapse.

>Anglo banks

Like... HSBC right ?

Holly shit I thought european civil war would have started in France
Bleedy anglos still doing the front job

Is it just me, but I understood we sell petrol to people. You know drill it, refine it , export it. We all so make medicines, grow food, stuff like that. We all so support a bunch of fucking continental parasites, but that's another problem.

What I can't for the life of me understand though, is why people are complaining that the EU's negotiators are completely ruining the UK's negotiators' buttholes. As though it is somehow unfair that these guys are better than yours.

Their literal job is to squeeze every single last concession they can out of you. It's what they're supposed to do. The problem is that the UK doesn't have half a spine left. But that's not the EU's fault.

You need to ask yourself who is telling you that and why.

It's true, but the EU are retarded since they are already pushing so hard that there is not way for May to agree to their demands and stay liked enough to win referendum - meaning, we will have to go with no deal.

No one is complaining about the EU negotiators, we all know they are cunts which is why we are leaving.
It's the MPs who want to derail brexit who are the problem and everyone knows it.

You do realize it's easier to push dog shit, through someone's letter box. If they live near you, and not on the other side of the continent.

While you are correct to an extent, I don't think the national governments and people of the various continental countries quite realise how far these ideologically-driven nutcases in the Commission are. They are going to tear the UK a Versailles sized hole in our national psyche and the consequences will be pretty extreme, and not just for us. They have to preserve their failing project at all costs, even if it means causing massive economic damage to the one of the bulwarks of European prosperity and military power. It's becoming increasingly clear that the political will is evaporating for an 'orderly Brexit' and people are beginning to push for an outright hard Brexit. If the EU is going to fuck us, the logic goes, why even engage in this process at all? Politics is going to end up trumping logic, not only on the side of the Brussels based ideologues, but on the UK side. May's position is failing, and you're going to see things harden a lot very soon on this side.

What was supposed to be a bitter medicine to discourage more nations leaving is going to end up pushing the UK into pariah status, and inevitably towards serious political radicalism. -and that's a good thing!

Attached: 1520112214238.jpg (500x345, 92K)

based

They can try. We don't have to help them, or allow them. They are far from the first to try that game.

>Wake up in the timeline where English"men" are fighting AGAINST the idea of Rule Britannia

What the fuck happened?

Attached: 1519774118133.png (666x500, 239K)

>Let the EU patch
You don't how this works, do you?
They will tell the IRISH to secure the EU border, like Orban did. Most /pol cheered when he raised a double border in less then three month.
The Irish can't refuse that. So they will have armed guards when they put up the border and border crossings will happen with some sort of cards for those in the north working in the south.
Thats all, no big thing. Ok, it maybe restarts the anger of some sects within the IRA who thinks the british are at fault for this and start fighting again, BUT this is then an internal UK conflict the EU has nothing todo with ;)

Therefore the Irish government and EUwill get the resentment. Not the British, btw the IRA where shit, they killed more of their own people than we did.

>They will tell the IRISH to secure the EU border, like Orban did

That's Ireland's problem, and it'd be pretty illustrative of EU tyranny.

>The Irish can't refuse that

Why not? Half of the EU is in open revolt when it comes to following EU laws at the moment.

>So they will have armed guards when they put up the border and border crossings will happen with some sort of cards for those in the north working in the south.

Alright.

>Ok, it maybe restarts the anger of some sects within the IRA who thinks the british are at fault for this and start fighting again

The fuck are you going on about? It'd be the fault of the Irish government, and we wouldn't have any border posts for them to attack.

>BUT this is then an internal UK conflict the EU has nothing todo with ;)

How does that logic work out? You're implying that Brexit didn't happen because the EU basically told Cameron to go fuck himself in the February 2016 renegotiation, and when he came back to the UK he was quite literally a laughing stock. See pic related.

Attached: JUST.png (566x712, 652K)

Max Mad with plastic cutlery, "bin that knife" bins and toast sandwiches.

WHAT THE FUCK TOBERLONE IS MORE EXPENSIVE AND THE PRICE OF DORIOTS PACK WENT FROM £1 TO £1.89

FUCK U DRUMPFF WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

FUCKIN BREXITOR BASTARD RACIST CUNTS FUCKED OUR FUCKING COUNTRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1488728667712.png (800x1200, 546K)

Look, the problem is that the EU negotiators actually take the will of the British people seriously. They think you're hostile to them, so they come in guns blazing. The Brexit movement did an absolutely shit job of actually preparing for this moment, so it's a total fucking shitshow. There's no Brexit thinktank creating good arguments, there's no Brexit roundtable discussion featuring top lawyers, dealmakers, diplomats and orators talking about how and why Brexit is just and good, there's no NOTHING.

Meanwhile the EU apparatus has turned its attention on this part of the issue a long time ago. They spent time and effort to make sure that they have good arguments, that they have good arguments (which are the convincing ones more than the true ones), they've set up a team with a support structure that can feed them argument, with lawyers that can grind through laws and regulations, orators and wordsmiths, and everything they need.

Meanwhile, who do the UK send out? Three guys who wanted to stay in the EU and a fucking pickled herring. And listen to what retards like May say out loud: That they want a better deal than the EEA, and that they want to pay less for it, because the UK is more important than the other members.

She knows that the EU can't be seen giving the UK special privileges, so she's passive aggressively sabotaging the talks through sheer incompetence. It's like the Tory party was made out of failures that wanted to ruin everything they touch. Not that the Labour Party aren't proto-commies that hate white people and thus not actually any better, but still! This is supposed to be an intelligent island filled with intelligent reasonable people. And indeed, if I talk to an average Englishman he's a nice chap. It's as if you're given a mandatory lobotomy and a foot welded into your mouth whenever you join politics.